April 28, 2024, 02:07:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #139 6/21/09 - 6/24/09  (Read 311913 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #520 on: June 22, 2009, 12:45:14 PM »

I don't think you miss anything Fanny!   
Klaas has a new byline under her avatar. 

I thought it was interesting that the forensic expert for the defense said he didn't see the body with any duct tape on it. I'm wondering how he can conclude it might not be murder if he never saw that.

That raised my eyebrows as well, CBB.

It almost sounded as if Spitz was inferring that Dr G was lying about having found the duct tape where she did.

Spitz is a whore - he will say whatever he is paid to say - I know from when I hired defense experts in med mal - and have had plaintiff attorneys tell me the same.
Is it the old Mr Spitz, who I have no use for, or his son?
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #521 on: June 22, 2009, 12:46:25 PM »

The defense is continually harping that there is no cause of death and will (and have been) using that to dispel all the evidence as anything to do with foul play.

On a even more disturbing note.  Anyone seen this before?  what is mycitysocial.com?

As Nancy so often says-   think Laci Peterson.  To this day no one knows how, when or where she died.
But Scott Peterson is rightly on death row.
(I think she was another convenient home pool drowning victim- when you compare their sizes it would have been easily done by him- and no trace of murder)
Most people can add 2 plus 2.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #522 on: June 22, 2009, 12:47:20 PM »

I thought it was interesting that the forensic expert for the defense said he didn't see the body with any duct tape on it. I'm wondering how he can conclude it might not be murder if he never saw that.

It almost sounded as if Spitz was inferring that Dr G was lying about having found the duct tape where she did.

Spitz is a whore - he will say whatever he is paid to say - I know from when I hired defense experts in med mal - and have had plaintiff attorneys tell me the same.

It was an old man talking this am ..
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #523 on: June 22, 2009, 12:47:38 PM »

I am curious about something.  When Casey had this "seisure" was she given a EEG?  Did she go on seisure medication?  Was she denied the right to drive for a year?  I also dont understand how when Caylee was so taped up, did the teeth end up outside of the body?
There has been explanations of how the teeth ended up outside the body, but I'm still so confused about that also. The seizure thing is confusing to me also, was it just Jesse's interpretation, or did a doctor actually say seizure? 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #524 on: June 22, 2009, 12:48:09 PM »

It was the OLD Dr Spitz on the Today show. 

BTW, O/T I left a post in Musings.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #525 on: June 22, 2009, 12:49:27 PM »

The defense is continually harping that there is no cause of death and will (and have been) using that to dispel all the evidence as anything to do with foul play.

On a even more disturbing note.  Anyone seen this before?  what is mycitysocial.com?
Wow, I have no idea 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #526 on: June 22, 2009, 12:50:47 PM »

I am curious about something.  When Casey had this "seisure" was she given a EEG?  Did she go on seisure medication?  Was she denied the right to drive for a year?  I also dont understand how when Caylee was so taped up, did the teeth end up outside of the body?

The teeth would fall out the back.  The duct tape would be less likely able to stick to the teeth due to saliva/moisture inside the mouth, IMO.

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub7/SkullTeeth.jpg
I see, and so then the water and animal activity would have spread the teeth all around.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #527 on: June 22, 2009, 12:51:05 PM »

Oh, Jen! Please don't misunderstand me! I DO have hope that Casey wll be convicted of murder! I have to believe that the OJ case will not be repeated here! I've said it before and I say it again, "Casey's going down!"

I do think we need to look at this case with understanding though. I don't think this is a slam dunk, and I think we all can be grateful that so far, her defense team and Casey herself is not the sharpest crayon in the box! Cindy has contributed by keeping the ZG story alive, too! ZG really slants the case to "covering my azz" rather than "I'm a stupid slore, but not a murderer!"

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #528 on: June 22, 2009, 12:53:30 PM »

It was an old man talking this am ..
Thank-you, I can't stand that man, he will say anything for money.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #529 on: June 22, 2009, 12:59:57 PM »

no dental records or x-rays to compare.  The statement about no pathology noted on medical records would make me suspect they have seen her pediatric  files.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #530 on: June 22, 2009, 01:02:50 PM »

Oh, Jen! Please don't misunderstand me! I DO have hope that Casey wll be convicted of murder! I have to believe that the OJ case will not be repeated here! I've said it before and I say it again, "Casey's going down!"

I do think we need to look at this case with understanding though. I don't think this is a slam dunk, and I think we all can be grateful that so far, her defense team and Casey herself is not the sharpest crayon in the box! Cindy has contributed by keeping the ZG story alive, too! ZG really slants the case to "covering my azz" rather than "I'm a stupid slore, but not a murderer!"

Oh no - we're definitely on the same wavelength CBB!  No misunderstandings.  I have the same concerns that you do, and I agree with you - Cindy has played right into this type of a defense.  After all, there was no other nanny besides Cindy and George.

And if you listen to/read what Casey tells LE very carefully, she never once said "the nanny stole/kidnapped Caylee"  Oh no!!

She says "the nanny was the last person I saw my daughter with".

It was only to her family that Casey used the words "taken" "stolen" or "kidnapped".  Never to LE (that we've seen so far, anyway).

Cindy and George in their media interviews, statements to LE, and their civil depo's are helping the defense take this route (of perpetuating the nanny story, and also pointing out themselves as being the only possible nanny there was).  Unknowingly or on purpose is what I can't discern yet.

And you're right - neither Baez nor Casey have made stellar moves in this defense so far, but you can bet your bippy that LKB is thanking her lucky stars for this defense strategy that has just fallen into her hands!

Don't forget the Anthony's stance with LE - total immunity is what they asked for at one time.  That helps their daughter's defense as well.

I sometimes wonder if Baez is playing the bumbling fool on purpose....
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #531 on: June 22, 2009, 01:03:54 PM »

no dental records or x-rays to compare.  The statement about no pathology noted on medical records would make me suspect they have seen her pediatric  files.
Thank-you
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #532 on: June 22, 2009, 01:07:45 PM »

The teeth is very difficult to fall off. I saw a lot of momies and still have their teeth Monkey Devil!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #533 on: June 22, 2009, 01:17:18 PM »

I tried to link, about the state making a motion to set the fraud charges trial, and my computer went nuts. So anyway I find that interesting and odd timing.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #534 on: June 22, 2009, 01:21:04 PM »

As to the experts that are now crawling out and saying there is no tape residue on the skull , again technically correct as the tape would have been on skin and would not have been applied to the bone initially nor found to be attached to the bone once the tissue was gone.
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #535 on: June 22, 2009, 01:21:27 PM »

Nancy Grace On the lineup tonight: Chris Brown and Rihanna come face to face in court! Today's preliminary hearing marks the first time Rihanna speaks publicly about the night Brown allegedly attacked her. Plus, more heartbreaking details from the release of Caylee Anthony's autopsy report.

Nancy Grace was on today's The View. It was at the end of the show and she talked briefly about the case and duct tape.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #536 on: June 22, 2009, 01:22:49 PM »

I've been looking at the phone records/cell tower pings from this site  http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=p6Pnw95vqOo-MgZ7Vsp9pYg&gid=7

It appears that Cindy called Casey from home at 5:06 pm and there was a little over 3 min. call. Most likely Cindy said come home we need to talk.

The next time Casey used her phone was at 7:06 pm to text Tony.

So I am assuming that that was the time frame that Casey and Cindy had their altercation.

From 7:06 pm Casey was on the phone all night with Tony.

From what I can tell Casey was in the area of her home on 6/16 around 1:00 and shortly after 4:00.  There was a flurry of calls shortly after 4:00 also.

Casey may have smothered Caylee with the duct tape the evening of the 15, possibly within that 2 hour window frame between 5 and 7 pm.

Or she may have killed her at the house on the 16th between 1:00 and 1:44 as there is a 44 minute lapse in phone activity after she made a call at 1:00. I'm leaning towards this as the day, place and time of death, due to the access of duct tape/trash bags from the house.     (Yes I have changed my mind for the last time as far as the duct tape being the cause of death and not to prevent purge fluids!)   Either way, Caylee was bagged on the 16th and placed in the trunk.

Then Brian Burner loans a shovel and Casey's car is backed into the garage on the 18/19th. This is when I think that Caylee was again bagged and placed in the laundry hamper. This also fits with the 2.6 days of decomposition in her trunk. I believe she dumped Caylee's body shortly after this. I don't think Caylee was in the trunk when George wanted to get into the trunk that day of the 24th. I think Casey was trying to keep him from the smell.

Of course, this is just my thoughts and opinions.

I'm glad you used that spread sheet. I had to look for two days straight to find it again.

I agree with everything except the time of death. I think Casey was in a rage the night before on the 15th. This seems more like a rage killing to me, and that would have been the time for it, when her adrenalin was really flowing. jmo

Sorry for the time delay in responding to you, life called! 

Yeah, you could be right, the evening of the 15th due to her rage. She also could have raged on the 16th. From the jailhouse video, it doesn't seem to take a lot to get her angry when confronted with something she does not want to face. Like a child crying for her nana, possibly.  I went with the 16th because of the duct taping. Was she carrying around a roll in her car, and if so for what purpose? If it was Amy's roll, was it the same brand as George carried that matched what was on the skull? Just askin'. 

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
crazybabyborg
« Reply #537 on: June 22, 2009, 01:25:50 PM »

Nancy Grace On the lineup tonight: Chris Brown and Rihanna come face to face in court! Today's preliminary hearing marks the first time Rihanna speaks publicly about the night Brown allegedly attacked her. Plus, more heartbreaking details from the release of Caylee Anthony's autopsy report.

Nancy Grace was on today's The View. It was at the end of the show and she talked briefly about the case and duct tape.

Thanks, Fla. Beagle Mom! NG ought to be good tonight!  I'll bet it's a "4 bombshell" show!   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #538 on: June 22, 2009, 01:28:54 PM »

In motions filed on Monday, the prosecution requested to take photographs of a tattoo on Anthony's shoulder.

Tattoo artist Danny Colomarino told investigators he gave Anthony the tattoo in early July 2008, two weeks after her daughter, Caylee Anthony, went missing.

In the other motion, prosecutors asked that a trial date be set in the check fraud case against Anthony.

Last fall, Anthony's defense asked that the check fraud trial be delayed so they could focus on the murder charges against Anthony, but in a motion filed on Friday, the prosecution asked that the trial be set for a date within the next 60 days.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #539 on: June 22, 2009, 01:31:47 PM »

In motions filed on Monday, the prosecution requested to take photographs of a tattoo on Anthony's shoulder.

Tattoo artist Danny Colomarino told investigators he gave Anthony the tattoo in early July 2008, two weeks after her daughter, Caylee Anthony, went missing.

In the other motion, prosecutors asked that a trial date be set in the check fraud case against Anthony.

Last fall, Anthony's defense asked that the check fraud trial be delayed so they could focus on the murder charges against Anthony, but in a motion filed on Friday, the prosecution asked that the trial be set for a date within the next 60 days.

She has enough money in her poptart fund to pay Amy back.  Sheesh!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.