April 27, 2024, 08:13:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #139 6/21/09 - 6/24/09  (Read 311884 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #560 on: June 22, 2009, 01:55:52 PM »

I'm liking the timing of the state with the check fraud trial, interesting development I think.

I am too! I would love for her to be a convicted felon before the Murder One trial even starts.   

If she gets convicted would they not throw her into a normal jail cell now that she really has charges against her?  No more innocent until trial coddling.  Someone please tell me this could be a possibility.

I wish I could say yes, but she will always be the "special circumstances" inmate, at least till after her trial. JMO 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #561 on: June 22, 2009, 01:55:59 PM »

The defense is continually harping that there is no cause of death and will (and have been) using that to dispel all the evidence as anything to do with foul play.

On a even more disturbing note.  Anyone seen this before?  what is mycitysocial.com?
   one thing is for cetain she didnt die of natural causes-
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #562 on: June 22, 2009, 01:56:11 PM »

I'm liking the timing of the state with the check fraud trial, interesting development I think.

I am too! I would love for her to be a convicted felon before the Murder One trial even starts.   

If she gets convicted would they not throw her into a normal jail cell now that she really has charges against her?  No more innocent until trial coddling.  Someone please tell me this could be a possibility.
Now that is an interesting possiblility, but I would say no, they can't risk something happening to Casey, imo.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #563 on: June 22, 2009, 01:57:18 PM »

If they do go forward with the check fraud trial, I think the defense will do a plea deal on this one. They don't want to be in court before the murder trial with testimony. IMO

I disagree.   She would not stop the ZG trial by saying that this was not THE ZG and counter sued.  She has been reported to be reading law books while behind bars.  I cannot see her pleaing to anything.  She will probably counter sue Amy for defamation or something just as stupid.

It would be hard to overcome the evidence of her cashing those checks though.        But she did plead Not Guilty to the charges.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #564 on: June 22, 2009, 01:57:49 PM »

Team Bobo represents her for the DP case, she has Jonathan Kasen for the ZG case.  Who is looking after the fraud case?  I swear there has to be a shortage of lawyers in Florida these days.

We also have Judge Stan and Judge Rodriguez...do we get a new judge now too?

At least a shortage of stupid, lazy, and dumb lawyers anyway. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #565 on: June 22, 2009, 01:58:50 PM »

Not sure if this has been posted yet

State Wants To Photo Anthony's Tattoo
Prosecution Requests Trial Within 60 Days In Check Fraud Case

POSTED: Monday, June 22, 2009
UPDATED: 12:58 pm EDT June 22, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- The state attorney's office has filed motions in two different cases against Casey Anthony, including a request to photograph one her tattoos from jail.

VIDEO: Motions Filed

In motions filed on Monday, the prosecution requested to take photographs of a tattoo on Anthony's shoulder.

Tattoo artist Danny Colomarino told investigators he gave Anthony the tattoo in early July 2008, two weeks after her daughter, Caylee Anthony, went missing.

In the other motion, prosecutors asked that a trial date be set in the check fraud case against Anthony.

Last fall, Anthony's defense asked that the check fraud trial be delayed so they could focus on the murder charges against Anthony, but in a motion filed on Friday, the prosecution asked that the trial be set for a date within the next 60 days.

The check fraud charges against Anthony stem from accusations from former friend Amy Huizenga that Anthony made several purchases at Target using Huizenga's checks.

Anthony allegedly purchased the white sunglasses she was photographed wearing last summer, as well as the blue hooded sweater she was wearing when she was arrested in July 2008 using Huizenga's checks.

Anthony, 23, is being held at the Orange County Jail on first-degree murder charges in the death of her daughter. Caylee was 2 when she was reported missing in July. Caylee's body was found in a wooded area near the Anthony family home in December.

I don't see any way out of these charges.
I will do whatever it takes, lie, steal.....to find my daughter.   Monkey Devil! That is not going to float.

I would love to see Casey spend her time in prison waiting on the murder trial rather than the "hotel" she is now staying at. For one thing, the prisons do not have air conditioning and I want that skank to sweat over something, anything.  LOL.  Also, it would give her a good dose of reality of what the rest of her life is going to be like.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #566 on: June 22, 2009, 01:59:20 PM »

Team Bobo represents her for the DP case, she has Jonathan Kasen for the ZG case.  Who is looking after the fraud case?  I swear there has to be a shortage of lawyers in Florida these days.

Wouldn't Baez be the lawyer for the fraud case also?
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #567 on: June 22, 2009, 01:59:25 PM »

Karen - thanks for the info on emotional incest.     
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #568 on: June 22, 2009, 02:00:17 PM »

We've all had the feeling that the defense is preparing to throw Cindy under the bus. I think they are, but I'm thinking their choice would be to paint her with a brush of a controlling, biotch that fostered jealousy of Caylee and was cruelly critical of Casey. Therefore, when Caylee accidentally died while being supervised by Casey, Casey hid it and went into total denial. I just don't know if they can proceed down that path because I don't know how insistant Casey is on sticking to the ZG story. I hope she's not willing to move an inch in that direction!

As long as there were jailhouse videos of C&G and Casey discussing this "phantom" nanny, it made it harder to move away from it, and I hate Baez has stopped those. At this point, we don't have a single one since Caylee has been found.

edit: Typed Casey............... should have been Caylee....
You and I are thinking quite a bit alike. I think Andrea is definitely going with the control of Casey, emotional abuse if you will. Karenmamo, with her post and the book she suggested has me really thinking. I'm wondering since Casey never left home, and her mother controlling her every move, when Casey met her new friends, Tony, did she get a taste of freedom, but didn't know exactly what to do with it in a constructive manner? I would love to here more about Casey's earlier years, I know we got some sporadic info, but I would like to hear more. Actually I would like to hear more about Lee, and his life as a child and teen.
  all you need do is look at Lee a t the memorial CMA I respect the way you live your life-that want Caylee he was tlaking about
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #569 on: June 22, 2009, 02:00:53 PM »

Now that is an interesting possiblility, but I would say no, they can't risk something happening to Casey, imo.

They could still put her in some type of protected custody in a prison.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #570 on: June 22, 2009, 02:02:08 PM »

O/T
I am thinking that things are not going so well today between TRIMM and the nice man from the telephone company. 

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #571 on: June 22, 2009, 02:02:17 PM »

If they do go forward with the check fraud trial, I think the defense will do a plea deal on this one. They don't want to be in court before the murder trial with testimony. IMO

I disagree.   She would not stop the ZG trial by saying that this was not THE ZG and counter sued.  She has been reported to be reading law books while behind bars.  I cannot see her pleaing to anything.  She will probably counter sue Amy for defamation or something just as stupid.

It would be hard to overcome the evidence of her cashing those checks though.        But she did plead Not Guilty to the charges.

With Amy saying in one of the transcripts that she woke up with different clothes on and no idea how that happened I am sorry to say that they could use that against her.  They could claim Amy willing gave Casey the cheques and just can not remember.  Casey does no wrong.  Casey will throw anyone under the bus.  That is what I have seen so far so why change now?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #572 on: June 22, 2009, 02:04:49 PM »

LOL
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #573 on: June 22, 2009, 02:05:28 PM »

We've all had the feeling that the defense is preparing to throw Cindy under the bus. I think they are, but I'm thinking their choice would be to paint her with a brush of a controlling, biotch that fostered jealousy of Caylee and was cruelly critical of Casey. Therefore, when Caylee accidentally died while being supervised by Casey, Casey hid it and went into total denial. I just don't know if they can proceed down that path because I don't know how insistant Casey is on sticking to the ZG story. I hope she's not willing to move an inch in that direction!

As long as there were jailhouse videos of C&G and Casey discussing this "phantom" nanny, it made it harder to move away from it, and I hate Baez has stopped those. At this point, we don't have a single one since Caylee has been found.

You and I are thinking quite a bit alike. I think Andrea is definitely going with the control of Casey, emotional abuse if you will. Karenmamo, with her post and the book she suggested has me really thinking. I'm wondering since Casey never left home, and her mother controlling her every move, when Casey met her new friends, Tony, did she get a taste of freedom, but didn't know exactly what to do with it in a constructive manner? I would love to here more about Casey's earlier years, I know we got some sporadic info, but I would like to hear more. Actually I would like to hear more about Lee, and his life as a child and teen.
  all you need do is look at Lee a t the memorial CMA I respect the way you live your life-that want Caylee he was tlaking about
No doubt about that, that was one of the strangest things I've seen. I really believe there is something mentally wrong with him. I wonder where he has been. Someone on IS board, who lives near them, has said Lee is back living with mom and dad, and the Milsteads aren't there anymore. I have no idea if that is truth or rumor though.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #574 on: June 22, 2009, 02:06:49 PM »

With Amy saying in one of the transcripts that she woke up with different clothes on and no idea how that happened I am sorry to say that they could use that against her.  They could claim Amy willing gave Casey the cheques and just can not remember.  Casey does no wrong.  Casey will throw anyone under the bus.  That is what I have seen so far so why change now?

You have a good point.   Of course, the prosecution will show that KC also stole money from her grand parents.   I really hope poor Mrs. P. doesn't have to testify.   
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #575 on: June 22, 2009, 02:07:14 PM »

Wouldn't Baez be the lawyer for the fraud case also?

I am hoping there is a monkey that knows.  What about the Judge....do we  get a new Judge?  We could have a true three ring circus ....yippee!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #576 on: June 22, 2009, 02:07:26 PM »

That still bugs me about Amy waking up with different clothes on. What upsets me is maybe someone took advantage sexually of her or something, I find this very upsetting.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #577 on: June 22, 2009, 02:08:02 PM »

No doubt about that, that was one of the strangest things I've seen. I really believe there is something mentally wrong with him. I wonder where he has been. Someone on IS board, who lives near them, has said Lee is back living with mom and dad, and the Milsteads aren't there anymore. I have no idea if that is truth or rumor though.

Maybe the Milstupids are living on the Extreme Bass Searching boat. 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #578 on: June 22, 2009, 02:09:56 PM »

Awww! Precious cats, NORTHERN ROSE!  an angelic monkey

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #579 on: June 22, 2009, 02:10:19 PM »

I never could see the Milsteads eating chili then farting over all that white furniture leaving Cindy with a smile on her face.  Is there not something scheduled this week with the Milstead house?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.