April 28, 2024, 10:24:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #139 6/21/09 - 6/24/09  (Read 311968 times)
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #580 on: June 22, 2009, 02:11:00 PM »

We've all had the feeling that the defense is preparing to throw Cindy under the bus. I think they are, but I'm thinking their choice would be to paint her with a brush of a controlling, biotch that fostered jealousy of Caylee and was cruelly critical of Casey. Therefore, when Caylee accidentally died while being supervised by Casey, Casey hid it and went into total denial. I just don't know if they can proceed down that path because I don't know how insistant Casey is on sticking to the ZG story. I hope she's not willing to move an inch in that direction!

As long as there were jailhouse videos of C&G and Casey discussing this "phantom" nanny, it made it harder to move away from it, and I hate Baez has stopped those. At this point, we don't have a single one since Caylee has been found.

edit: Typed Casey............... should have been Caylee....
You and I are thinking quite a bit alike. I think Andrea is definitely going with the control of Casey, emotional abuse if you will. Karenmamo, with her post and the book she suggested has me really thinking. I'm wondering since Casey never left home, and her mother controlling her every move, when Casey met her new friends, Tony, did she get a taste of freedom, but didn't know exactly what to do with it in a constructive manner? I would love to here more about Casey's earlier years, I know we got some sporadic info, but I would like to hear more. Actually I would like to hear more about Lee, and his life as a child and teen.
  all you need do is look at Lee a t the memorial CMA I respect the way you live your life-that want Caylee he was tlaking about
No doubt about that, that was one of the strangest things I've seen. I really believe there is something mentally wrong with him. I wonder where he has been. Someone on IS board, who lives near them, has said Lee is back living with mom and dad, and the Milsteads aren't there anymore. I have no idea if that is truth or rumor though.
   when you think about it-kc destroyed the whole family-granted they are a bunch of weidos -but no family deseves this-I think they all loved Caylee-but they did nothing to protect her-and now they do nothing to seek justice for her
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #581 on: June 22, 2009, 02:11:37 PM »

Yes, the Milstead's house is in foreclosure, right? So I wonder where they are living, maybe the boat 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #582 on: June 22, 2009, 02:12:09 PM »

I'm liking the timing of the state with the check fraud trial, interesting development I think.

Team Bobo represents her for the DP case, she has Jonathan Kasen for the ZG case.  Who is looking after the fraud case?  I swear there has to be a shortage of lawyers in Florida these days.

We also have Judge Stan and Judge Rodriguez...do we get a new judge now too?

At least a shortage of stupid, lazy, and dumb lawyers anyway. 
Wouldn't Baez be the lawyer for the fraud case also?

I am hoping there is a monkey that knows.  What about the Judge....do we  get a new Judge?  We could have a true three ring circus ....yippee!

Good question. We are soon going to need a score sheet. 

All she did is enter a plea of not guilty. Does anyone remember who the judge was in that pleading? 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #583 on: June 22, 2009, 02:12:57 PM »

We've all had the feeling that the defense is preparing to throw Cindy under the bus. I think they are, but I'm thinking their choice would be to paint her with a brush of a controlling, biotch that fostered jealousy of Caylee and was cruelly critical of Casey. Therefore, when Caylee accidentally died while being supervised by Casey, Casey hid it and went into total denial. I just don't know if they can proceed down that path because I don't know how insistant Casey is on sticking to the ZG story. I hope she's not willing to move an inch in that direction!

As long as there were jailhouse videos of C&G and Casey discussing this "phantom" nanny, it made it harder to move away from it, and I hate Baez has stopped those. At this point, we don't have a single one since Caylee has been found.

edit: Typed Casey............... should have been Caylee....
You and I are thinking quite a bit alike. I think Andrea is definitely going with the control of Casey, emotional abuse if you will. Karenmamo, with her post and the book she suggested has me really thinking. I'm wondering since Casey never left home, and her mother controlling her every move, when Casey met her new friends, Tony, did she get a taste of freedom, but didn't know exactly what to do with it in a constructive manner? I would love to here more about Casey's earlier years, I know we got some sporadic info, but I would like to hear more. Actually I would like to hear more about Lee, and his life as a child and teen.
  all you need do is look at Lee a t the memorial CMA I respect the way you live your life-that want Caylee he was tlaking about
No doubt about that, that was one of the strangest things I've seen. I really believe there is something mentally wrong with him. I wonder where he has been. Someone on IS board, who lives near them, has said Lee is back living with mom and dad, and the Milsteads aren't there anymore. I have no idea if that is truth or rumor though.
   when you think about it-kc destroyed the whole family-granted they are a bunch of weidos -but no family deseves this-I think they all loved Caylee-but they did nothing to protect her-and now they do nothing to seek justice for her
I agree, how really very sad this all is. So many lives affected by an act of violence. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #584 on: June 22, 2009, 02:13:29 PM »

If they do go forward with the check fraud trial, I think the defense will do a plea deal on this one. They don't want to be in court before the murder trial with testimony. IMO

I disagree.   She would not stop the ZG trial by saying that this was not THE ZG and counter sued.  She has been reported to be reading law books while behind bars.  I cannot see her pleaing to anything.  She will probably counter sue Amy for defamation or something just as stupid.

It would be hard to overcome the evidence of her cashing those checks though.        But she did plead Not Guilty to the charges.

With Amy saying in one of the transcripts that she woke up with different clothes on and no idea how that happened I am sorry to say that they could use that against her.  They could claim Amy willing gave Casey the cheques and just can not remember.  Casey does no wrong.  Casey will throw anyone under the bus.  That is what I have seen so far so why change now?

You have a good point.   Of course, the prosecution will show that KC also stole money from her grand parents.   I really hope poor Mrs. P. doesn't have to testify.   

I really hoped Shirley would have charged her, but sounds like Cindy talked her out of it.  If Shirley has to go on the stand and they make her look confused or attack her I will need to be restrained.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #585 on: June 22, 2009, 02:17:36 PM »

The one report I want to see is the Duct Tape analysis that was sent to the FBI labs. There were several items that were sent there that we have not seen.
Oh these experts will try to find way out of it, but there is a dead baby found in a bag in the woods with duct tape that had been around the skull. There were cadaver dog hits in the back yard, some sort of stain with decomp fluid in the trunk, and  a paper towel with grave wax and maggots in the trunk, a hair with a death band and the trunk evidence was collected around July 18 ? shortly after Casey was arrested. I don't know how any reasonable person could make the call beyond a reasonable doubt that this was an intentional homicide with Casey as the CEO.  If it was anything less than intentional, Casey the CEO would have to plea down.   
ps The hairline fracture on the leg bone could have been made when she stopped the car and threw the bag into the woods and went on her way to the next party. Hit the tree perhaps. 
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #586 on: June 22, 2009, 02:18:15 PM »

<snipped by Desi>
I also dont understand how when Caylee was so taped up, did the teeth end up outside of the body?
The teeth would fall out the back.  The duct tape would be less likely able to stick to the teeth due to saliva/moisture inside the mouth, IMO.

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub7/SkullTeeth.jpg
I see, and so then the water and animal activity would have spread the teeth all around.
Hi Monkeys...

This is an especially informative piece about the study of animal activity on a deceased person. http://www.enotes.com/forensic-science/animal-evidence

One of the indications of animal scavenging on human remains involves bones or body parts that are scattered, such as a skull found some distance from the body, with teeth lost after death. This is common in bodies left on the surface or buried on shallow graves in woods or country areas.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #587 on: June 22, 2009, 02:24:56 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,528005,00.html    Greta Van Susteren and The Badens from 6/19

snipped:

VAN SUSTEREN: All right, big news today. I have to switch gears Caylee Anthony's autopsy report is out. So you are here in this so I have to ask you,

(CROSSTALK)

VAN SUSTEREN: What do you think, I mean, the fact that it is out now?

LINDA BADEN: We didn't fight for the autopsy report to be sealed. We are concerned about it affecting the jury pool, obviously, but we didn't buy Ford be sealed because we think we have an innocent client, and all of this should be flushed out in court.

But, you know, it is still emotional, because when you read it, as the judge said, it is so terrible, as the judge said, that this is somebody's daughter, granddaughter, it's a child. When you read any autopsy report, you have to feel for the person, obviously.

VAN SUSTEREN: Is it interesting for you to read it? I mean, I know that you have this Chinese wall between the two of you.

DR. BADEN: We just got it today, and we really have not been talking about it.

LINDA BADEN: You're just getting it today.

DR. BADEN: On the first page, cause of death undetermined. It is interesting how after all of these months, and with the death penalty on the line, that the cause of death is undetermined. So that is kind of unusual in homicide cases.

VAN SUSTEREN: What is interesting to me is that we came here to talk about "Skeleton Justice," your brand new novel, and it's very exciting. And as exciting as I'm sure it was for you, you want to see the autopsy report that we already had. It's like you are -- still, fundamentally, you're interested in the science.

DR. BADEN: Yes, and to see --

VAN SUSTEREN: That's what you want to see. You want to see right away.

DR. BADEN: And the toxicology report came back here. It said that there are no drugs and no poisons present, which is interesting, because we were all concerned about chloroform being in the trunk of the car. And so if they don't find chloroform, it would tend to rule out chloroform poisoning, which is an issues, but which was not concluded by the medical examiner anyway.

VAN SUSTEREN: And can you all predicted a trial date and location?

LINDA BADEN: I do not know about the location. I think the judge is concerned about the jury pool. Trial date probably not until June next year.

VAN SUSTEREN: What is she like, Casey Anthony? What is like to work with her? Do you like her?

LINDA BADEN: I like her a lot. I don't like all my clients, but I do like her a lot. She is a young girl, and so maybe you feel very protective of her, because I could be her mother.

VAN SUSTEREN: I have been a defense lawyer in your chair, but from my perspective, she has a lot of explaining to do with the child missing with that whole out getting a tattoo and out partying.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #588 on: June 22, 2009, 02:24:57 PM »

Dr. Baden said on Geraldo that funeral homes sometimes wrap cloth around the head to keep the mouth from opening. I took his point being that the duct tape could have been placed to keep Caylee's mouth from opening after she had died.

That's where the defense is going IMO. Illegal disposal of a body is not such a big deal legally; certainly not anything like murder. I also think it's the weakest link in th prosecution's case. What exactly do they have to prove that Caylee didn't die accidently and that Casey simple illegally disposed of the body? If that's all the prosecution can prove, then they are short of the bar for conviction of murder one. I think it's very possible, and IMO, the smartest thing the defense could do, to just admit Casey illegally disposed of the body after Caylee died accidentally.

1. Why would she do that?
2. Why lie about it?
3. How could she party hardy with the knowledge her daughter is dead?
4. Why did she search means of death?

Casey's behavior is enough for me, but I do wish there was some supporting forensic evidence of murder. A jury can convict her of being a selfish, stupid, cold, biotch, but it doesn't prove she's a premeditated murderer.

Sticking to the ZG story hurts her case, IMO, so I'm all for them staying the course on that one! 

Im reading back after a late start this morning.   As far as weaknesses in the State's case we can't conclude that just yet because we do not have discovery on a few vital things that actually could directly link Casey besides what we have seen so far.  An example that I have been contemplating the past few days is the heart shaped sticker, they may very well have the exact backing that the sticker came from right out of her room in the Anthony home.   While there is much discussion about DNA, there is no report that discusses Casey's latent prints on any evidence, i.e. the duct tape, heart sticker, backing it came from - there is a report that only excludes George, Cindy & Lee which is quite substantial, especially when we know the defense is going to use the "throw anyone and everyone under the bus."

IMHO how they prove premeditation is her up to 3 month advanced computer searches, her cell ping activity, her actions & comments to others during the 31 day period before Cindy caught up with her (EX:  she was making excuses for the smell in her car; squirrels-now disqualified forensically), during the 911 call Casey stated that she had not seen Caylee in 31 days and in that same night she told detectives that she dropped her off on 6/9 which is NOT 31 days, its 36 which indicates she was formulating an alibi & really screwed up with that utterance.   Then you go to the extent of planning to set up someone else for the crime & how many times that story changed, it also shows that she was not suffering a blockage of what occurred since she was trying to cover what she did.   Motive & opportunity:  she hated her mother, they fought constantly, she was snagged several times for stealing & other misconduct with a threat of losing custody of Caylee; she stated out of her own mouth as to why she never reported Caylee missing "Maybe I'm just a spiteful b!tch."   Despite all these altercations regarding her conduct she continued to party & continue her promiscuous conduct that had already been established prior to 6/15....two weeks after the narrowed time of death this monster gets a tattoo "Bella Vita" (beautiful life) and carries on with no notable upset or concern despite defense explanations of possible PTSD or other conditions that may excuse her blocking the horror due to the fact that this is what she did prior to murdering Caylee as well. 

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #589 on: June 22, 2009, 02:25:31 PM »

Last night someone was wondering about the possibility of a previous body there based on teeth recovered I believe.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #590 on: June 22, 2009, 02:37:49 PM »

Serious question.  Do we know who cleaned up the dog poop around the Ant house?  I bet Casey hated doing it and found ways to get around it.  If that is the case you can be sure she would not be trying to apply multiple pieces of tape over caylee's mouth and nose while decomp fluid is seeping out.  If the tape was there to stop fluid she would have also done something over the eyes.

Maybe I am confused but I was under the impression that Dr. G found that the tape was applied PRIOR to decomp?

That is what the report said prior to decomp.  It did not say whether the tape was applied before, during or immediately after the murder.

IIRC decomposition begins within 4 minutes of death.
Based on that information, to be placing duct tape on someone during a murder is a highly ambitious task. Immediately afterword would suggest KC used the duct tape to hold in the fluids, I would think she would have wrapped the whole head if that were the case. I think we will see the state keeping it simple ( in contrast to Bozo). While they can not determine the cause of death, and toxicology reports can not support drugs being used, the manner in which the duct tape was applied suggests suffocation.

I don't think the drug evidence is over yet. The report on the maggots has not been released and I am betting that is being held for trial. Maggots larvae will have the same drugs in them that the body does.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #591 on: June 22, 2009, 02:45:05 PM »

I brought this up a week after they charged KC as a likely defense. Here it is again.

Psychomotor seizure defense. It has been used sucessfully in cases. If they can prove prior seizures (which may be something she has had since a child but hidden)

The are temporal lobe seizures with elaborate and multiple sensory, motor, and/or psychic components.

A common feature is the clouding of consciousness and amnesia for the event. Some clinical manifestations may include more complex behaviors like burst of anger, emotional outbursts, fear or automatisms. The eEG often reveals spike discharges in the temporal lobe during sleep.

But how to explain the ugly coping? And, most importantly, how to explain the "script"? Seriously, would Bobo even attempt to say that she had  a seizure that lasted 31 days....and didn't notice that she didn't have her child with her?

(Not to discredit what you said, Turbo, I found it fascinating. However, it is Monday, life is still hell (dang, I thought I'd at least get some purgatory time outta all this crap), and I love poking holes in absolutely anything that looks like the defense might try it.

Of course, I did not get my law degree from K-Mart, so Bobo IS smarter than me! Monkey Devil!

I really don't know Tevye. I believe their best defense would be blaming George.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #592 on: June 22, 2009, 02:45:24 PM »

If they do go forward with the check fraud trial, I think the defense will do a plea deal on this one. They don't want to be in court before the murder trial with testimony. IMO

I disagree.   She would not stop the ZG trial by saying that this was not THE ZG and counter sued.  She has been reported to be reading law books while behind bars.  I cannot see her pleaing to anything.  She will probably counter sue Amy for defamation or something just as stupid.

It would be hard to overcome the evidence of her cashing those checks though.        But she did plead Not Guilty to the charges.

With Amy saying in one of the transcripts that she woke up with different clothes on and no idea how that happened I am sorry to say that they could use that against her.  They could claim Amy willing gave Casey the cheques and just can not remember.  Casey does no wrong.  Casey will throw anyone under the bus.  That is what I have seen so far so why change now?

That was regarding cash, the checkbook was left in Amy's car & at no time during the discussion of missing that $400 did a checkbook or missing checks come up.   Amy went to PR & the checkbook was in her car that Casey was driving.  The checks should have been caught by the cashiers because Casey did not sign it in Amy's name, she signed it Casey Anthony.   In addition, it could very well come up via witness testimony that Casey stealing her grandparents checks will come up which were well before Caylee's murder (pattern).

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #593 on: June 22, 2009, 02:49:15 PM »

With the medical privacy laws, can Caylee's pediatrician  be called to testify?
Good morning Monkeys

Doc G said in the very beginning of the autopsy reports that there was no medical history.I don't know if she meant she(Doc G)did not have her med history or if she meant Caylee had no med history.

I wondered about that myself. Normally the ME will have the previous medical records on a body. It may be they started the autopsy before they could get a supeona  for them. It takes time sometimes to get all the medical records.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #594 on: June 22, 2009, 02:54:46 PM »

I'm liking the timing of the state with the check fraud trial, interesting development I think.

Team Bobo represents her for the DP case, she has Jonathan Kasen for the ZG case.  Who is looking after the fraud case?  I swear there has to be a shortage of lawyers in Florida these days.

We also have Judge Stan and Judge Rodriguez...do we get a new judge now too?

At least a shortage of stupid, lazy, and dumb lawyers anyway. 
Wouldn't Baez be the lawyer for the fraud case also?

I am hoping there is a monkey that knows.  What about the Judge....do we  get a new Judge?  We could have a true three ring circus ....yippee!

Good question. We are soon going to need a score sheet. 

All she did is enter a plea of not guilty. Does anyone remember who the judge was in that pleading? 

Baez would defend her on these charges as well (maybe and others).  Judge Strickland handled the delay in check fraud charges.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #595 on: June 22, 2009, 02:55:01 PM »

during the 911 call Casey stated that she had not seen Caylee in 31 days and in that same night she told detectives that she dropped her off on 6/9 which is NOT 31 days, its 36 which indicates she was formulating an alibi & really screwed up with that utterance.

Snipped from Capps post.

I think this is THE most telling thing. Any caring mother would know the time their child was missing down to the day, hour, minute, and second. There would never be a discrepancy in this. She would not make a five day mistake like that unless she really didn't care and was trying to think off the top of her head. That also could be said for the Anthonys. JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #596 on: June 22, 2009, 02:58:49 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys - I am in the previous cage catching up but I have wondered about the diary entry and if it is an entry from 03 could the Slore be referring to her having had an abortion?  "I hope the end justifies the means....."  and that might shed some light on why Sindy said while on the phone with 911 "I am not losing another one?"  Just a thought. 

JSM you are a hoot - you have your own thread - I look forward to reading there in a bit. 
ok, i'm gonna do math here..if casey is 23 in 09 then she would have been 17 at the time.  wouldn't she need cyn's permission?  and if indeed thats what she's talking about, then why not do the same while preggers with Caylee.  she was of age and if she hadn't wanted her (kiomarie statement) why not just do it?  she didn't need permission and nobody had to know.

I too have wondered about this situation and that comment. My 'feeling' about why Caylee was not aborted early on is that kc was under such tight control via Cindy that kc made very few decisions on her own. CA may have been IN every aspect of KC's life. I read a book not long ago about emotional incest and I suspect this of Cindy and her daughter.
(I was raised by a mother who was similar to Cindy in that way) By the time most daughters are 17 they have started the process of autonomy.  I do not think kc was that free. That process needs to proceed in steps.  It seems to me that kc just took a giant leap at 22 and was in no way prepared for the consequences.
If you are familiar with covert incest, you may have read such books as Silently Seduced.(Kenneth M. Adams)
It seems quite likely to me that this was the relationship between CA and her daughter.
If this makes no sense it is because it is yet early for this old brain AND my perspective is a bit jaded due to my own upbringing.
It makes perfect sense to me, it was not in my upbringing, but I uderstand what you are saying. Actually you answered some questions for me, that has been bothering me with their relationship. The book is something I am going to look into, thanks.
...then I will bore you with more..?...(sorry if I am offending any monkey by continuing this.)
http://www.enotalone.com/article/4290.html

just some short excerpts from this site...the 10 points below are from Kenneth M. Adam's book.

...a parent whose love  felt more confining than freeing, more demanding than giving, more instrusive than nurturing?
 the theme is the same: a sense of violation and a boundary crossed. These violations are usually done in the name of "love" and "caring."
There is nothing loving or caring about a close parent-child relationship when it services the needs and feelings of the parent rather than the child. "Feeling close" with your parents, particularly the opposite-sex parent, is not the source of comfort the image suggests. It is a relationship in which the individual, both as a child and later as an adult, feels silently seduced by the parent. Feelings of appreciation and gratitude do not prevail in these "close relationships." Instead they are a source of confusing, progressive rage.

1. Love/Hate Relationship. One often has intense feelings of both love and hate for the opposite-sex parent. On one hand you feel special and privileged because of the relationship; on the other you frequently feel you aren't doing enough for that parent. This results in feelings of guilt which result in rage that is seldom directly expressed.

2. Emotional Distance from Same-Sex Parent. In contrast to the love / hate relationship with the opposite-sex parent, you feel abandoned by the same-sex parent. This relationship often is competitive and the parent feels like an adversary. Feeling contempt for this parent is common.

3. Guilt and Confusion over Personal Needs. You feel guilty about your needs and probably have a difficult time identifying what they are. You generally try to "be strong," caretake or always "be there" for others as a way of meeting your own needs.

4. Feelings of Inadequacy. You are likely to have chronic feelings of inadequacy and unworthiness. You believe your worth as a man or woman is determined by what you can do rather than who you are.

5. Multiple Relationships. You are likely to have been in and out of many relationships and never felt satisfied. You are always on the lookout for the perfect partner or relationship. Establishing intimacy is difficult for you.

6. Difficulty with Commitment. You generally experience ambivalence regarding commitment in relationships. You always seem to have one foot in and one foot out of the door just in case.

7. Hasty Commitments. You make a quick commitment to a relationship, then realize later it was not a good choice. You then feel too guilty to leave. Instead you try to make it right.

8. Regret over Past Relationships. You find yourself looking back at a previous relationship and wondering if it could have worked if you had stuck it out.

9. Sexual Dysfunction. You find yourself feeling sexually shut down or driven and compulsive in the pursuit of sexual highs or conquests. Sex may become addictive.

10. Compulsions/Addictions. You have other compulsions or addictions. You are driven in the area of work, success and achievement. You find yourself addicted to food. Either you compulsively overeat, starve yourself or you binge and purge.

...anything sound familiar here?
karen

Great information karen.  Thank you!

Good afternoon Monkeys.  I'm still a few pages behind & trying to catch up.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #597 on: June 22, 2009, 03:02:22 PM »

Casey Anthony: Nancy Grace tells 'The View' you 'don't need motive'
posted by halboedeker on Jun 22, 2009 12:12:43 PM
Discuss This: Comments (2) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it
The Casey Anthony case made its way on "The View" this morning.

The "View" panelists wanted guest Nancy Grace's take on the saga of slain toddler Caylee Anthony and her mother, Casey, who is charged with the child's murder.

HLN host Grace talked about the autopsy and the finding of duct tape on the child's face -- "prior to decomposition, most likely while the girl was alive."

The "View" team reacted with revulsion.

"But there's no motive?" Barbara Walters asked.

"Don't need motive," Grace said. "If I had to crawl into every murderers' head that I ever prosecuted, I'd still be trying to prove my first murder. Why would you murder anybody? But it does help the state to have a motive."

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/06/casey-anthony-nancy-grace-tells-the-view-you-dont-need-motive.html
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #598 on: June 22, 2009, 03:05:54 PM »

http://www.orangecountyfl.net/bailbond/default.asp?REDID={AD575B0E-5FA8-447E-B8CE-432A446BF855}&BookNumber=08049710&ID=3315812733235

Charges
Case Sequence: 155
Case Status: Presentenced
#Bond Amount: 1000.00
Police Case Number: n/a
Court Location: CIRCUIT
Arresting Agency: n/a
Charge/Court Case Number: Fraud. Use Of Personal Ident. Information
482008CF013331O
Note: Endorsed By Macdonald Bail Bond Power # 560662215-6 Old Jail #

Case Sequence: 159
Case Status: Presentenced
#Bond Amount: 1500.00
Police Case Number: n/a
Court Location: CIRCUIT
Arresting Agency: n/a
Charge/Court Case Number: Grand Theft 3rd Degree >$300 (scheme)
482008CF013331O
Note: Endorsed By Macdonald Bail Bond Power # 560662214-3 Old Jail # 08042346

What are these 2 charges in reference to?  Is this where she took the money from Alex Plesea's account.  Also there is no charge as far as Amy's $400.00. Is that because is was cash and no way to prove she even had it?

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #599 on: June 22, 2009, 03:07:41 PM »

Casey Anthony: Nancy Grace tells 'The View' you 'don't need motive'
posted by halboedeker on Jun 22, 2009 12:12:43 PM
Discuss This: Comments (2) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it
The Casey Anthony case made its way on "The View" this morning.

The "View" panelists wanted guest Nancy Grace's take on the saga of slain toddler Caylee Anthony and her mother, Casey, who is charged with the child's murder.

HLN host Grace talked about the autopsy and the finding of duct tape on the child's face -- "prior to decomposition, most likely while the girl was alive."

The "View" team reacted with revulsion.

"But there's no motive?" Barbara Walters asked.

"Don't need motive," Grace said. "If I had to crawl into every murderers' head that I ever prosecuted, I'd still be trying to prove my first murder. Why would you murder anybody? But it does help the state to have a motive."

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/06/casey-anthony-nancy-grace-tells-the-view-you-dont-need-motive.html

Clearly, Babaa Walters hasnt followed the case.  How can anyone on this planet state "but there's no motive" helloooo Casey said it herself "Maybe Im just a spiteful b!tch"  It is well established and covered that Casey & Cindy fought as well as exhibits of Casey's partying and promiscuous conduct while her concerns were not working nor supporting & caring for her daughter.    MAROONS!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.