April 28, 2024, 07:39:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #139 6/21/09 - 6/24/09  (Read 311947 times)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #60 on: June 21, 2009, 07:06:46 PM »

Did it have something to do with the autopsy info? I am suspecting where you are going.

Did you also find the discrepancy I found in the autopsy?

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #61 on: June 21, 2009, 07:11:23 PM »

Turbo - I give up, what do you mean by legal fodder?  You mean I would be attacked for speaking up? 

If you have information that is not readily available the FIRST thing the defense team will do is investigate your entire background. YOU become the focus. That is not the way it should be, but that will be the way is it done. What if something negative comes up in that? You will have to defend yourself.

As you know, my brother is an attorney and they are compelled to hire investigators for their clients for all the background information on any witness and/or informant. They don't want any surprises coming up in court so they have to "defend" their information by clearing the informant's background.

I still believe no matter what the info is, the proper channel is Yuri. He is a fair man, and he also can protect you and/or your source if necessary.  I would NEVER consider going through anyone but LE or the  SA office because of the danger of being considered interfering with a murder investigation.
Turbo,
I will see if I can find out how to contact him and tell him what I was thinking, so like has been stated, if the defense is thinking what I am there won't be surprises. 
I am not privy to anything that anyone with the case documents, medical knowledge and doing research even via internet can't find.  So that makes it readily available and it would not be something I could testify or give any expert knowledge on.  Just a odd hunch I followed and it shows signs of merit based on the reports READILY available to anyone.
Okay, so that ends that.  It does warm my heart to know you all are 100% for justice, however that would be wrapped.  I am honored to know you all, albeit it just virtually via my jumping monkey! 
Next topic?????????????  Hey JSM - this is you chance, start an OT - bet the mods would love it!  I sure didn't mean to start anything with my prose.
Back in a bit! 
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #62 on: June 21, 2009, 07:16:07 PM »

Did it have something to do with the autopsy info? I am suspecting where you are going.

Turbo can you share?

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #63 on: June 21, 2009, 07:16:12 PM »

the same goes to you:
ok, spill it start with 'i have this friend that read this autopsy report..' Monkey Devil!

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
pinballwzrd
Scared Monkey

« Reply #64 on: June 21, 2009, 07:17:25 PM »

hmmm  obviously I need to re-read the reports... and I thought I found some note worthy stuff....

please share if you would...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #65 on: June 21, 2009, 07:18:43 PM »

I have company over right now for fathers day dinner.  I can't do alot at the moment.  If you need to contact me or Red or Blink just send me an email.  Not sure if anyone does but in case.....

smklaas@hotmail.com

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #66 on: June 21, 2009, 07:18:54 PM »

Turbo - I give up, what do you mean by legal fodder?  You mean I would be attacked for speaking up? 

If you have information that is not readily available the FIRST thing the defense team will do is investigate your entire background. YOU become the focus. That is not the way it should be, but that will be the way is it done. What if something negative comes up in that? You will have to defend yourself.

As you know, my brother is an attorney and they are compelled to hire investigators for their clients for all the background information on any witness and/or informant. They don't want any surprises coming up in court so they have to "defend" their information by clearing the informant's background.

I still believe no matter what the info is, the proper channel is Yuri. He is a fair man, and he also can protect you and/or your source if necessary.  I would NEVER consider going through anyone but LE or the  SA office because of the danger of being considered interfering with a murder investigation.
Turbo,
I will see if I can find out how to contact him and tell him what I was thinking, so like has been stated, if the defense is thinking what I am there won't be surprises. 
I am not privy to anything that anyone with the case documents, medical knowledge and doing research even via internet can't find.  So that makes it readily available and it would not be something I could testify or give any expert knowledge on.  Just a odd hunch I followed and it shows signs of merit based on the reports READILY available to anyone.
Okay, so that ends that.  It does warm my heart to know you all are 100% for justice, however that would be wrapped.  I am honored to know you all, albeit it just virtually via my jumping monkey! 
Next topic?????????????  Hey JSM - this is you chance, start an OT - bet the mods would love it!   I sure didn't mean to start anything with my prose.
Back in a bit! 
  ANJ, I will love you always no matter if you give info that won't give KC the DP. Just be careful, like Turbo said, who you give the evidence to.  an angelic monkey

And I have my own JSM's Begging For Banning Blog, so if I go off topic or want to say the S word, I will do it in my new Blog sweet Bearly so kindly made for me.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #67 on: June 21, 2009, 07:19:37 PM »

I noticed a discrepancy, but am going to double check to make sure I didn't either read it incorrectly or take someone else's word for fact when they might have made an error.

Off to hunt the info down....

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #68 on: June 21, 2009, 07:22:20 PM »

Can someone please post the discrepancy? JSM is really needing to know what it is. TIA JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #69 on: June 21, 2009, 07:24:29 PM »

Turbo,
Next topic?????????????  Hey JSM - this is you chance, start an OT - bet the mods would love it!  I sure didn't mean to start anything with my prose.
Back in a bit! 

I got in here late, can somebody tell me what this is all about? I get very nervous when I see folks talking about contacting detectives with hunches, no offense, but I know these gentlemen and they tend to be pretty ahead of the curve. There are some issues with the findings I am aware of, but keep in mind that a significant portion, will come out of FBI analysis, and we will prob not see it until trial. You have my email I believe.
B
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #70 on: June 21, 2009, 07:24:56 PM »

Can someone please post the discrepancy? JSM is really needing to know what it is. TIA JSM

JSM...I am with you. I read it 3 times and for the life of me can't think what it is. Course I only have about a half of a brain cell that works on a continous basis.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #71 on: June 21, 2009, 07:25:10 PM »

quit teasing me!

other than mamacrazy30 i'm also crazy-nosey!  i wanna' know! i wanna' know!
ya'll are killin' me

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #72 on: June 21, 2009, 07:25:26 PM »

ANJ, I will love you always no matter if you give info that won't give KC the DP. Just be careful, like Turbo said, who you give the evidence to.  an angelic monkey

And I have my own JSM's Begging For Banning Blog, so if I go off topic or want to say the S word, I will do it in my new Blog sweet Bearly so kindly made for me.

and that goes for the "D"umb word too!  an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #73 on: June 21, 2009, 07:27:13 PM »

I noticed a discrepancy, but am going to double check to make sure I didn't either read it incorrectly or take someone else's word for fact when they might have made an error.

Off to hunt the info down....

Flossy!!! Hi!   

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #74 on: June 21, 2009, 07:27:17 PM »

JSM...I am with you. I read it 3 times and for the life of me can't think what it is. Course I only have about a half of a brain cell that works on a continous basis.
Thanks Darla, I wish I knew what it was. 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #75 on: June 21, 2009, 07:27:58 PM »

and that goes for the "D"umb word too!  an angelic monkey
Yes ma'am, going to my blog to use my favorite words now.  Monkey Devil!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #76 on: June 21, 2009, 07:28:27 PM »

It wasn't a discrepancy that I was talking about.

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #77 on: June 21, 2009, 07:30:19 PM »

miss Mae, by golly, spill it!
what were you talking about....? Monkey Devil!

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #78 on: June 21, 2009, 07:30:21 PM »

room filled up in a hurry.  Hello visitors  29 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #79 on: June 21, 2009, 07:31:59 PM »

Are you talking about the synostosis or whatever it is called?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.