April 27, 2024, 07:48:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #139 6/21/09 - 6/24/09  (Read 311782 times)
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #680 on: June 22, 2009, 05:04:01 PM »

That was regarding cash, the checkbook was left in Amy's car & at no time during the discussion of missing that $400 did a checkbook or missing checks come up.   Amy went to PR & the checkbook was in her car that Casey was driving.  The checks should have been caught by the cashiers because Casey did not sign it in Amy's name, she signed it Casey Anthony.   In addition, it could very well come up via witness testimony that Casey stealing her grandparents checks will come up which were well before Caylee's murder (pattern).

Didn't she sign one of them "Amy Huizenga," too?  (Though they still should have caught her by properly ID'ing her.)

(Dang, you're good, seeme.)

Thanks Desdemona!  It's just an obsession of mine with this case......collecting photos/evidence..

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #681 on: June 22, 2009, 05:05:04 PM »

Yeah, but I really thought we hadn't seen any reports about Caylee's car seat. I still think Caylee was killed in the car though.   
Fanny, you could be right...  I do definitely recall reading the OCSO evidence report, where they sent the car seat for testing...

I have seen it mentioned elsewhere that it tested negative, but don't know if that is accurate or not.  Maybe someone is confused about the cadaver dogs not hitting on the car seat? --and that has evolved into an erroneous assumption?  If so, sorry for spreading it around! I don't know whether the car seat testing has been reported officially...

Okay, here is a comment on a blog about no decomp found on the car seat, but it is dated September -- probably too early for any official forensic test results to have been released, right?

http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/2008/09/02/leonard-padilla-drops-a-bomb-on-the-nancy-grace-show/
ohio, on September 3rd, 2008 at 8:49 am Said:  I would only tend to believe there are sightings of Caylee at the airport, or anywhere else had it not been for the human decompisition verified in the Anythony’s back yard and in the trunk.
Interesting that there wasn’t any found in Caylee’s carseat. Has there been any info out there to suggest there was decomp anywhere other than the trunk of the car?
If she died in a hot car, as I have wanted to believe, wouldn’t there be evidence to support that theory?

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #682 on: June 22, 2009, 05:09:04 PM »

O/T
I am thinking that things are not going so well today between TRIMM and the nice man from the telephone company. 

I'm here...slooowly trying to catch up.Nothing fixed yet. 
Nancy Grace should be interesting tonight.
Yea,Klaas is here. 

Did you ever find the Witless News Cart?? I think Nutt had it last! 

I found it.I'm had it serviced while I sat here today.......   Monkey Devil!
Wonder what Casey thinks about having her tattoo photographed?
You guys talking about the fraud charges got me excited.I say let's get started.Defense is just stalling on the murder case anyway.I would love to see Casey convicted of those charges.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #683 on: June 22, 2009, 05:11:55 PM »

O/T

http://www.wftv.com/news/19825612/detail.html

Decomposed Body Found In Orange County

Posted: 4:05 pm EDT June 22, 2009Updated: 4:18 pm EDT June 22, 2009
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The Orange County Sheriff's Office received a 911 call about a dead body that was found on W. Kennedy Boulevard (see map) Monday.

Homicide detectives arrived at the scene and determined that the body has been at the location for quite some time.

Investigators said that due to the body's decomposition, they were unable to determine whether it is a male or a female.

Officers do not know if foul play was involved in the person's death.

Tracy Ocasio or the guy that is missing connected to Hataway?????

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #684 on: June 22, 2009, 05:12:16 PM »

O/T
I am thinking that things are not going so well today between TRIMM and the nice man from the telephone company. 

Yea,Klaas is here. 

Did you ever find the Witless News Cart?? I think Nutt had it last! 

I found it.I'm had it serviced while I sat here today.......   Monkey Devil!
Wonder what Casey thinks about having her tattoo photographed?
You guys talking about the fraud charges got me excited.I say let's get started.Defense is just stalling on the murder case anyway.I would love to see Casey convicted of those charges.   

Glad to see you back Trimm.  Sorry you're still having phone issues!

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #685 on: June 22, 2009, 05:12:49 PM »

Gotta run, Monks!  Thanks for the discussion.

God Bless Our Caylee.

an angelic monkey

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #686 on: June 22, 2009, 05:13:08 PM »

O/T

Yea,Klaas is here. 
What in the world are they doing that would take this long?  Don't they know you need your computer and phone to work properly?

Well you know all service calls originate in India.   
Phone guy was next door this morning.    I think they are havind to replace some fried wires.
Did you see the Baden's on Fox news this morning?Boy they are really making their rounds.
That's all these clowns are worried about.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #687 on: June 22, 2009, 05:14:17 PM »

I am logging off for a while.  There have been several temors and they seem to be getting stronger.  The pool surface is vibrating.  Just had another 4.3 and then a 5.5 a few mins ago  according to the alert on TV.  I am now nervous and just want my kids school bus to get here.  I posted a update in musings.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #688 on: June 22, 2009, 05:14:51 PM »

Hey Cece. 

~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #689 on: June 22, 2009, 05:15:33 PM »

<snipped by Desi>
Desdemona, I also recall skanky signing Amy's name on at least 1 check.
You know, Capp has got to be right about the one she cashed at Bank of America, since it was made payable to Casey and drawn on Amy's account. 

But I don't remember if she signed as Amy at one of the Target shopping sprees as well, or the other times she paid with Amy's checks (was it at Publix? Wal-Mart?).  Actually, (ICBW of course) but I was thinking she only signed her own name on one of the checks.  Researching this would be too time-consuming and frustrating for me at the moment, so I'll just leave the question mark out there...

OK so she signed her name and Amy's name on Target checks, etc.   I was right about the bank check.   They redacted info of another person as stated in the record before release of discovery ^^^   This is also great because it is proof it is definitely Casey's handwriting as exhibited in other documents that will evidence in her murder trial.

O/T Just breaking:  Chris Brown got a plea deal in the charges against him assaulting Rhianna.   5 years probation.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #690 on: June 22, 2009, 05:16:11 PM »

If they do go forward with the check fraud trial, I think the defense will do a plea deal on this one. They don't want to be in court before the murder trial with testimony. IMO

I disagree.   She would not stop the ZG trial by saying that this was not THE ZG and counter sued.  She has been reported to be reading law books while behind bars.  I cannot see her pleaing to anything.  She will probably counter sue Amy for defamation or something just as stupid.

It would be hard to overcome the evidence of her cashing those checks though.        But she did plead Not Guilty to the charges.

With Amy saying in one of the transcripts that she woke up with different clothes on and no idea how that happened I am sorry to say that they could use that against her.  They could claim Amy willing gave Casey the cheques and just can not remember.  Casey does no wrong.  Casey will throw anyone under the bus.  That is what I have seen so far so why change now?

The difference is Amy has a good reputation and a good work record. They also have the texts where KC was "helping her look' for them. I always believed KC drugged Amy to be able to get the money because she knew Amy had it.

IF KC drugged Amy, wonder if she had any left over drugs of that kind (date rape drugs makes one not remember what happened)?  A little of that would surely put Caylee out...and render her helpless to a duct tape attack.  Drugs taken right before death don't have time to get into the system and would not show up in any forensics drug analysis. 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #691 on: June 22, 2009, 05:16:15 PM »

Thinking further about the theory of Casey causing Caylee to be unconscious first, then duct-taping her to cause death by asphyxiation....

A pillow would have been so much easier for the purpose of suffocation than duct tape... which would indicate a weakness in this theory ---  UNLESS ---  the murder occurred away from home.... like outdoors somewhere, or perhaps in her car... where there was no pillow around, and she happened to have duct tape handy. 

But then how would we explain the heart sticker; it would probably be a stretch to say she would happen to have a heart sticker and duct tape at hand in the same environment.  Of course, the heart sticker could have been added later as an afterthought, maybe before bagging Caylee's body, like a goodbye kiss because it was the last time she would see Caylee's face?

(I'm making myself so sad here... Quick, somebody shoot down this theory!) 

Duct tape could have also been chosen deliberately, in order to make it look more like a kidnap/murder thing, I dunno.  She did watch CSI and all...

I cannot shoot down your theory, as I have been on this road for a long time. I think the killing was done in the car, and the bagging and sticker placing was done on the 16th during the flurry of calls. She just wanted to be sure the coast was clear. It makes me sad too. 

For all monkeys (myself included), who get overwhelmed with sadness and rage at times over the egregious acts of Casey:

"But then how do we EXPLAIN...." The answer is that we can't explain.  Thankfully, the way that Casey thinks is rare.  We don't think like she thinks.  We can't rationalize something that is not normal.  It's TOO BIG of a burdon to put upon oneself to try to "explain" what Casey did.

My 2 cents...

I have often thought Caylee was killed in the car..because she was crying and upset over the scene she had witmessed between Cindy and Casey.  Casey drives off in a hue hoff..didn't neighbors even say there was an argument that night and they saw her drive off.   Caylee won't stop screaming for her grandparents and home..Casey wants to drive up the street to the vacant house and just park there for the night. But a loud child will alert people to them being there.  Caylee keeps it up..Casey drugs her  enough for sleep. then wraps her with duct tape.  But..the duct tape wrapping was controlled and methodic.  If one where angry trying to do this..the tape would become tangled on itself whilewrapping.  So very methodically she wraps and cuts ..wraps and cuts ..until there is silence.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #692 on: June 22, 2009, 05:17:19 PM »

I am logging off for a while.  There have been several temors and they seem to be getting stronger.  The pool surface is vibrating.  Just had another 4.3 and then a 5.5 a few mins ago  according to the alert on TV.  I am now nervous and just want my kids school bus to get here.  I posted a update in musings.
I'm use to earthquakes, not funny, take care  an angelic monkey
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #693 on: June 22, 2009, 05:18:07 PM »

Stay safe NorthernRose!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #694 on: June 22, 2009, 05:19:49 PM »

O/T

Yea,Klaas is here. 
What in the world are they doing that would take this long?  Don't they know you need your computer and phone to work properly?

Well you know all service calls originate in India.   
Phone guy was next door this morning.    I think they are havind to replace some fried wires.
Did you see the Baden's on Fox news this morning?Boy they are really making their rounds.
That's all these clowns are worried about.
Sometimes I think it is easier to fix things yourself, even though I have no idea how to fix anything    I won't watch the Baden's they make me want to puke, but I did see Kobilinski on the Early Show yesterday while I was channel surfing. He lasted 30 seconds before he was turned off.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #695 on: June 22, 2009, 05:19:59 PM »

OMG!! Stay safe.  an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #696 on: June 22, 2009, 05:21:45 PM »

O/T Just breaking:  Chris Brown got a plea deal in the charges against him assaulting Rhianna.   5 years probation.   Thanks, big surprise    And if he would have killed her, he probably would get 10 years probation.
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #697 on: June 22, 2009, 05:22:12 PM »

Please take care Northern Rose & stay safe.  Keep us posted when you feel safe.   an angelic monkey

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #698 on: June 22, 2009, 05:22:42 PM »

during the 911 call Casey stated that she had not seen Caylee in 31 days and in that same night she told detectives that she dropped her off on 6/9 which is NOT 31 days, its 36 which indicates she was formulating an alibi & really screwed up with that utterance.

Snipped from Capps post.

I think this is THE most telling thing. Any caring mother would know the time their child was missing down to the day, hour, minute, and second. There would never be a discrepancy in this. She would not make a five day mistake like that unless she really didn't care and was trying to think off the top of her head. That also could be said for the Anthonys. JMO

You are absolutely right!!  I know I would what day, hour, minute, second...

They She had "31" days to  plan their story and come up with the script  look for Caylee...how could they mess up the date like that?  I can't help but think that something significant happened on the 9th... I don't know what or why, but it has bugged me since day one.  jmo

KC the murderous slore knew exactly how many days it had been....like an alcoholic counts off when they had the last drink. She was prolly saying "ok I made it two days... three  days..." I don't think anything happened the 9th other than Sindy mispoke. Quick look at your checkbook calender and tell me when Mothers Day was.

Leslee, you may not have seen my point.   CASEY said 31 days, she told detectives she dropped Caylee off to "Zanny" on the 9th when they interviewed CASEY on 7/15 and 16th.   We know now that the last Caylee was seen was the 15th.   Casey during the 3rd 911 call finally got on the phone with the dispatcher and said "I havent seen my daughter in 31 days.   The 9th is 36 NOT 31.   Cindy, George & Lee bounced off the date that CASEY gave them.

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #699 on: June 22, 2009, 05:24:42 PM »

Hey Cece. 

Let's get one of these cases moving forward!  I'm getting sick of the stall!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.