April 28, 2024, 01:32:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #139 6/21/09 - 6/24/09  (Read 311908 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #700 on: June 22, 2009, 05:26:59 PM »

Hey Cece. 

Let's get one of these cases moving forward!  I'm getting sick of the stall!

Here! Here!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #701 on: June 22, 2009, 05:27:20 PM »

O/T
I am thinking that things are not going so well today between TRIMM and the nice man from the telephone company. 

I'm here...slooowly trying to catch up.Nothing fixed yet. 
Nancy Grace should be interesting tonight.
Yea,Klaas is here. 
What in the world are they doing that would take this long?  Don't they know you need your computer and phone to work properly?

Well you know all service calls originate in India.   
Phone guy was next door this morning.    I think they are havind to replace some fried wires.
Did you see the Baden's on Fox news this morning?Boy they are really making their rounds.
That's all these clowns are worried about.
Sometimes I think it is easier to fix things yourself, even though I have no idea how to fix anything    I won't watch the Baden's they make me want to puke, but I did see Kobilinski on the Early Show yesterday while I was channel surfing. He lasted 30 seconds before he was turned off.

We all know he is a lying legal ho for hire.   He's been contradicted so many times I wish I had a dollar for each example...he would be crucified on the stand by the prosecution & I hope it happens because I will be LMAO

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #702 on: June 22, 2009, 05:30:47 PM »

I just have had enough of all these hired liars. This is just not how the system was supposed to be, it is beyond frustrating for me, and I have lost a lot of faith in the system.....   An example Chris Brown, should have figured there would be a deal. I know if I would beat up someone, there would be no deal for me, I'm really sick of so much.
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #703 on: June 22, 2009, 05:31:35 PM »

O/T
I am thinking that things are not going so well today between TRIMM and the nice man from the telephone company. 

I'm here...slooowly trying to catch up.Nothing fixed yet. 
Nancy Grace should be interesting tonight.
Yea,Klaas is here. 

Did you ever find the Witless News Cart?? I think Nutt had it last! 

I found it.I'm had it serviced while I sat here today.......   Monkey Devil!
Wonder what Casey thinks about having her tattoo photographed?
You guys talking about the fraud charges got me excited.I say let's get started.Defense is just stalling on the murder case anyway.I would love to see Casey convicted of those charges.   

Me too and I will sum it up in two words..... GEN POP Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #704 on: June 22, 2009, 05:34:05 PM »

I am logging off for a while.  There have been several temors and they seem to be getting stronger.  The pool surface is vibrating.  Just had another 4.3 and then a 5.5 a few mins ago  according to the alert on TV.  I am now nervous and just want my kids school bus to get here.  I posted a update in musings.

Stay Safe NR
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #705 on: June 22, 2009, 05:38:18 PM »

during the 911 call Casey stated that she had not seen Caylee in 31 days and in that same night she told detectives that she dropped her off on 6/9 which is NOT 31 days, its 36 which indicates she was formulating an alibi & really screwed up with that utterance.

Snipped from Capps post.

I think this is THE most telling thing. Any caring mother would know the time their child was missing down to the day, hour, minute, and second. There would never be a discrepancy in this. She would not make a five day mistake like that unless she really didn't care and was trying to think off the top of her head. That also could be said for the Anthonys. JMO

You are absolutely right!!  I know I would what day, hour, minute, second...

They She had "31" days to  plan their story and come up with the script  look for Caylee...how could they mess up the date like that?  I can't help but think that something significant happened on the 9th... I don't know what or why, but it has bugged me since day one.  jmo

KC the murderous slore knew exactly how many days it had been....like an alcoholic counts off when they had the last drink. She was prolly saying "ok I made it two days... three  days..." I don't think anything happened the 9th other than Sindy mispoke. Quick look at your checkbook calender and tell me when Mothers Day was.

Leslee, you may not have seen my point.   CASEY said 31 days, she told detectives she dropped Caylee off to "Zanny" on the 9th when they interviewed CASEY on 7/15 and 16th.   We know now that the last Caylee was seen was the 15th.   Casey during the 3rd 911 call finally got on the phone with the dispatcher and said "I havent seen my daughter in 31 days.   The 9th is 36 NOT 31.   Cindy, George & Lee bounced off the date that CASEY gave them.

Exactly right Capp..they all bounced off the date Casey said..when in reality they knew they had seen her on the 15th of june..no the 9th.   It took the first court appearance to set that straight...where they find out LE has the tape from the nursing home and talked to Cindy's Dad and the people at the home.  Cindy didn't want that..okay understandable..unless your grandaughter is the light of your life..you took her to the nursing home on F

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #706 on: June 22, 2009, 05:38:34 PM »

From what I'm hearing, even if Casey gets convicted in the economic fraud case she would most likely stay in county lock up... just moved to a different building and would still be in protective status.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #707 on: June 22, 2009, 05:41:33 PM »

Sorry ..my computer has been going crazy all day..jumping links..putting up the Start menu..and now posting before I am done.

The F was for Father's Day..I guess my point is that Cindy knew the day and that she would have remembered Casey and the fight and leaving early..most likely George knew it even better...it was Father's Day..he worked that evening..he was hoping to spend the next morning and afternoon with Caylee...he didn't..he knows he didn't and he tried to come clean with LE a few times..but for some reason stopped short of himself.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #708 on: June 22, 2009, 05:44:31 PM »

I am logging off for a while.  There have been several temors and they seem to be getting stronger.  The pool surface is vibrating.  Just had another 4.3 and then a 5.5 a few mins ago  according to the alert on TV.  I am now nervous and just want my kids school bus to get here.  I posted a update in musings.

Stay Safe NR

Wow..Northern Rose please stay safe..I hope the kids made it safely home from school and you are all togather well and fine.  Scary things earthquakes.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #709 on: June 22, 2009, 05:45:38 PM »

Sorry ..my computer has been going crazy all day..jumping links..putting up the Start menu..and now posting before I am done.

The F was for Father's Day..I guess my point is that Cindy knew the day and that she would have remembered Casey and the fight and leaving early..most likely George knew it even better...it was Father's Day..he worked that evening..he was hoping to spend the next morning and afternoon with Caylee...he didn't..he knows he didn't and he tried to come clean with LE a few times..but for some reason stopped short of himself.

Yup, they began covering for her including trying to back up CASEY's reported date.  IT EPIC FAILED

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #710 on: June 22, 2009, 05:48:10 PM »

Yup, they began covering for her including trying to back up CASEY's reported date.  IT EPIC FAILED
I miss Dolce too!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #711 on: June 22, 2009, 05:57:22 PM »

http://www.myorangeclerk.com/myclerk/CivilSelect.aspx?SessionID=04a3a82f-bdd8-433c-bdf9-eb27b0757ce3

6/3/2009 Order Granting Motion to Amend COMPLAINT 
6/8/2009 Notice of Hearing Notice of Hearing  FERNANDEZ-GONZALEZ ZENAIDA 
6/9/2009 Notice of Filing   
6/9/2009 Deposition   
6/11/2009 Notice of Hearing Notice of Hearing  FERNANDEZ-GONZALEZ ZENAIDA 
6/11/2009 Petition/Motion to Strike   
6/19/2009 Response to Motion

ANYONE?

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #712 on: June 22, 2009, 06:06:06 PM »

From what I'm hearing, even if Casey gets convicted in the economic fraud case she would most likely stay in county lock up... just moved to a different building and would still be in protective status.
I would imagine, they can't take chances of something happening to her.
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #713 on: June 22, 2009, 06:08:45 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-fraud-trial062209,0,6615801.story

The state wants the trial set within the next 60 days.
Sarah Lundy | Sentinel Staff Writer
5:08 PM EDT, June 22, 2009
Prosecutors want the fraud case against Casey Anthony to go to trial within the next two months, according to a request filed today by the state.

Anthony, 23, is charged with more than a dozen fraud charges, including fraudulent use of personal identification information, forgery of a check and uttering a forged check.

Anthony's friend, Amy Huizenga, told investigators that she loaned her car to Anthony while Huizenga was on vacation last summer. When she returned, Huizenga learned checks were missing from her car and that her bank account had a zero balance.

Authorities say Anthony used her friend's check to buy more than $400 worth of clothes and groceries at area Target and Winn-Dixie stores. According to investigators, she also withdrew $250 from the bank and attempted to pay a $574 phone bill, but there wasn't enough money left in Huizenga's account.

Prosecutors don't want wait to resolve the fraud case with the murder case. Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Marie.

Last month, attorneys said the murder trial won't likely happen until next year.

"Given the complexities of the two cases, it is unreasonable to allow the forgery case to languish another year without a resolution," Assistant State Attorney Frank George wrote in the two-page request.

No trial date has been set yet.

In the murder case, George filed a separate request for the state.

Prosecutors want a picture of Anthony's tattoo of the words "Bella Vita," which means "Beautiful Life." She got the tattoo around July 3, which is after her daughter disappeared.

A picture of the tattoo "would be relevant and material in evaluating issues to be presented in connection with the upcoming trial," he wrote.

Orange Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland has not responded to the request.

Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #714 on: June 22, 2009, 06:10:32 PM »

I just have had enough of all these hired liars. This is just not how the system was supposed to be, it is beyond frustrating for me, and I have lost a lot of faith in the system.....   An example Chris Brown, should have figured there would be a deal. I know if I would beat up someone, there would be no deal for me, I'm really sick of so much.

Money talks and the perp walks. Sad and discusting.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #715 on: June 22, 2009, 06:16:26 PM »

Now, I am caught up on reading and will tell you the thought I have about how the defense will try to use the information found on autopsy regarding the craniosynostosis.
We know they will be grasping at straws to find anything to create reasonable doubt. Do you remember when Jessie was interviewed and he told LE he was with KC when she had a seizure? I didn't go back and read that again, but at the time I thought acute alcohol poison. I don't think Jessie thought it had anything to do with alcohol. I remember he said her lips turned blue, she had involuntarily movements and she "foamed at the mouth." He 
was concerned enough to take her to the ER and I think she was admitted overnight. I wonder if she had a CT scan? The hospital where I work would do a CT and neurological work up. Now 20% of craniosynostosis is hereditary. Whether KC has this anomaly or not,
the defense could use this for reasonable doubt. Far fetched ? I think not. Read back over
the posts today and you will see the confusion by some very intelligent and discriminating posters. The defense will have to create confusion to create reasonable doubt in this case.I hope the prosecution is aware of this and has a neurologist as the expert witness that can break this all down in layman's terms.

but if it were the craniowhatsit?  that caused the seizure, then they would have treated her for it and if it were that bad wouldn't sugary be needed?  and jessy also stated that when she left the hospital they said there was nothing medically wrong with her.  she said she had drank too many red bulls....but i think thats bull myself
I am not saying it makes sense but they may use it as one way to muddy the waters and create reasonable doubt. If a CT was not done they could say she had a neurological problem and was misdiagnosed and under treated.

I brought this up a week after they charged KC as a likely defense. Here it is again.

Psychomotor seizure defense. It has been used sucessfully in cases. If they can prove prior seizures (which may be something she has had since a child but hidden)

The are temporal lobe seizures with elaborate and multiple sensory, motor, and/or psychic components.

A common feature is the clouding of consciousness and amnesia for the event. Some clinical manifestations may include more complex behaviors like burst of anger, emotional outbursts, fear or automatisms. The eEG often reveals spike discharges in the temporal lobe during sleep.

Now if this was the case and it was "Hidden" it couldn't be used as part of defense.  You have to prove that she had med records going back that pointed to a seizure disorder none were ever found also when she was with Jesse Grund and was taking to the hospital the records according to jesse the hospital told him that she didn't have a seizure.  I just don't think this kind of defense is going to hold up at all in court due to lack of evendentury support.
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #716 on: June 22, 2009, 06:17:33 PM »

during the 911 call Casey stated that she had not seen Caylee in 31 days and in that same night she told detectives that she dropped her off on 6/9 which is NOT 31 days, its 36 which indicates she was formulating an alibi & really screwed up with that utterance.

Snipped from Capps post.

I think this is THE most telling thing. Any caring mother would know the time their child was missing down to the day, hour, minute, and second. There would never be a discrepancy in this. She would not make a five day mistake like that unless she really didn't care and was trying to think off the top of her head. That also could be said for the Anthonys. JMO

You are absolutely right!!  I know I would what day, hour, minute, second...

They She had "31" days to  plan their story and come up with the script  look for Caylee...how could they mess up the date like that?  I can't help but think that something significant happened on the 9th... I don't know what or why, but it has bugged me since day one.  jmo

KC the murderous slore knew exactly how many days it had been....like an alcoholic counts off when they had the last drink. She was prolly saying "ok I made it two days... three  days..." I don't think anything happened the 9th other than Sindy mispoke. Quick look at your checkbook calender and tell me when Mothers Day was.

Leslee, you may not have seen my point.   CASEY said 31 days, she told detectives she dropped Caylee off to "Zanny" on the 9th when they interviewed CASEY on 7/15 and 16th.   We know now that the last Caylee was seen was the 15th.   Casey during the 3rd 911 call finally got on the phone with the dispatcher and said "I havent seen my daughter in 31 days.   The 9th is 36 NOT 31.   Cindy, George & Lee bounced off the date that CASEY gave them.

I still hold the date was an error, or she would have said I havent seen my kid in 38 days... if she was trying so hard to maintain the 9th. Is it possible after she got off the 31 days 911 phone call her and Cindy looked it up and counted backward wrong? The only thing IIRC that we KNOW of that happened on the 9th was the "other" ZFGs office was broken into and her computer was stolen. Could KC have gotten the idea for the ZFG name on the 9th?
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #717 on: June 22, 2009, 06:18:34 PM »

I really think the State held off before because they thought the fraud case was secondary..which it is.  But now with the defense team..including Andrea ..well they feel the time is ripe to prove this wasn't this little B*tch's first crime with premeditation.  In otherwords she could steal from family and friends without thinking another thing of it..and planning to steal and covering it..that she has a criminal past.

Certainly not murder, but stealing from Mom and Dad, Grandmother and Grandfather ..then your best friend when she lends you her car...that takes some calculations and also a mind that knows right from wrong..lies to all parties involved and continues with "The Beautiful Life"  despite what she has done. It also proves pathological lying to achieve an end.  Crazy ..no...criminal and premeditated and post meditated in the lying..yes.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #718 on: June 22, 2009, 06:18:40 PM »

I miss Dolce too!

I know...waving at Dolce and her beautiful bambinos!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #719 on: June 22, 2009, 06:19:54 PM »

Dr Warner Spitz (defense expert) is another paid for hire jerk - "nothing that says its murder"   HELLOO several layers of duct tape - that is rage & very possible suffocation.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.