April 28, 2024, 12:26:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #139 6/21/09 - 6/24/09  (Read 311981 times)
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #720 on: June 22, 2009, 06:21:09 PM »

With the medical privacy laws, can Caylee's pediatrician  be called to testify?
Good morning Monkeys

Doc G said in the very beginning of the autopsy reports that there was no medical history.I don't know if she meant she(Doc G)did not have her med history or if she meant Caylee had no med history.

This does bring up a good point I wondered about this as well being that Casey hid the pregnancy for 7months, if she had any prenatal care at all.  What was her behavior then and could it have some effect on her baby Caylee at that point in time.  Still find it hard to believe that her parents did not know with Cindy being a nurse lack of knowing and prenatal care doesn't shed a beaming light on the Anthony's..in speculation I wonder if Cindy did know about the pregnancy maybe a midwife was called in.  We all may never know being that this has no bearing on the Criminal side of the case.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #721 on: June 22, 2009, 06:24:48 PM »

http://www.myorangeclerk.com/myclerk/CivilSelect.aspx?SessionID=04a3a82f-bdd8-433c-bdf9-eb27b0757ce3

6/3/2009 Order Granting Motion to Amend COMPLAINT 
6/8/2009 Notice of Hearing Notice of Hearing  FERNANDEZ-GONZALEZ ZENAIDA 
6/9/2009 Notice of Filing   
6/9/2009 Deposition   
6/11/2009 Notice of Hearing Notice of Hearing  FERNANDEZ-GONZALEZ ZENAIDA 
6/11/2009 Petition/Motion to Strike   
6/19/2009 Response to Motion

ANYONE?

This is the Zeneida civil case - defense motion to delay trial, DC's response to contempt for not appearing for deposition & they are bellyaching for sanctions.   Morgan's response to DC's motion, notice that a hearing will take place (have not seen a date yet).  That's basically it

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #722 on: June 22, 2009, 06:29:56 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-fraud-trial062209,0,6615801.story

The state wants the trial set within the next 60 days.
Sarah Lundy | Sentinel Staff Writer
5:08 PM EDT, June 22, 2009
Prosecutors want the fraud case against Casey Anthony to go to trial within the next two months, according to a request filed today by the state.

Anthony, 23, is charged with more than a dozen fraud charges, including fraudulent use of personal identification information, forgery of a check and uttering a forged check.

Anthony's friend, Amy Huizenga, told investigators that she loaned her car to Anthony while Huizenga was on vacation last summer. When she returned, Huizenga learned checks were missing from her car and that her bank account had a zero balance.

Authorities say Anthony used her friend's check to buy more than $400 worth of clothes and groceries at area Target and Winn-Dixie stores. According to investigators, she also withdrew $250 from the bank and attempted to pay a $574 phone bill, but there wasn't enough money left in Huizenga's account.   That's right she overdrew the account-depleted it

Prosecutors don't want wait to resolve the fraud case with the murder case. Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Marie.

Last month, attorneys said the murder trial won't likely happen until next year.

"Given the complexities of the two cases, it is unreasonable to allow the forgery case to languish another year without a resolution," Assistant State Attorney Frank George wrote in the two-page request.

No trial date has been set yet.

In the murder case, George filed a separate request for the state.
   OK, Im not usually stumped but what is that about?  Is it listed yet on the docket, I didnt look it up Im in the middle of making eggplant parmagina

Prosecutors want a picture of Anthony's tattoo of the words "Bella Vita," which means "Beautiful Life." She got the tattoo around July 3, which is after her daughter disappeared.

A picture of the tattoo "would be relevant and material in evaluating issues to be presented in connection with the upcoming trial," he wrote.

Orange Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland has not responded to the request.

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #723 on: June 22, 2009, 06:30:28 PM »

Dr Warner Spitz (defense expert) is another paid for hire jerk - "nothing that says its murder"   HELLOO several layers of duct tape - that is rage & very possible suffocation.

He is implying that the ductape was put there by the state.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #724 on: June 22, 2009, 06:31:02 PM »

http://www.myorangeclerk.com/myclerk/CivilSelect.aspx?SessionID=04a3a82f-bdd8-433c-bdf9-eb27b0757ce3

6/9/2009 Deposition   

ANYONE?

This is the Zeneida civil case - defense motion to delay trial, DC's response to contempt for not appearing for deposition & they are bellyaching for sanctions.   Morgan's response to DC's motion, notice that a hearing will take place (have not seen a date yet).  That's basically it

Thank you Capp.  I always need someone to translate those petitions & motions.      

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #725 on: June 22, 2009, 06:31:33 PM »

6/9/2009 Deposition   

ANYONE?

Thanks Capp, you are a good soul.    .  Just thought maybe it had some new information--like the depo date for G&C round #2. Thanks for the translation.

MMMMMM, I love me some Eggplant Parm!!!!

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #726 on: June 22, 2009, 06:34:16 PM »

during the 911 call Casey stated that she had not seen Caylee in 31 days and in that same night she told detectives that she dropped her off on 6/9 which is NOT 31 days, its 36 which indicates she was formulating an alibi & really screwed up with that utterance.

Snipped from Capps post.

I think this is THE most telling thing. Any caring mother would know the time their child was missing down to the day, hour, minute, and second. There would never be a discrepancy in this. She would not make a five day mistake like that unless she really didn't care and was trying to think off the top of her head. That also could be said for the Anthonys. JMO

You are absolutely right!!  I know I would what day, hour, minute, second...

They She had "31" days to  plan their story and come up with the script  look for Caylee...how could they mess up the date like that?  I can't help but think that something significant happened on the 9th... I don't know what or why, but it has bugged me since day one.  jmo

KC the murderous slore knew exactly how many days it had been....like an alcoholic counts off when they had the last drink. She was prolly saying "ok I made it two days... three  days..." I don't think anything happened the 9th other than Sindy mispoke. Quick look at your checkbook calender and tell me when Mothers Day was.

Leslee, you may not have seen my point.   CASEY said 31 days, she told detectives she dropped Caylee off to "Zanny" on the 9th when they interviewed CASEY on 7/15 and 16th.   We know now that the last Caylee was seen was the 15th.   Casey during the 3rd 911 call finally got on the phone with the dispatcher and said "I havent seen my daughter in 31 days.   The 9th is 36 NOT 31.   Cindy, George & Lee bounced off the date that CASEY gave them.

I still hold the date was an error, or she would have said I havent seen my kid in 38 days... if she was trying so hard to maintain the 9th. Is it possible after she got off the 31 days 911 phone call her and Cindy looked it up and counted backward wrong? The only thing IIRC that we KNOW of that happened on the 9th was the "other" ZFGs office was broken into and her computer was stolen. Could KC have gotten the idea for the ZFG name on the 9th?

38 days?  NO  She did maintain the 9th date until the pictures & video of Caylee at the nursing home with papa proved otherwise.   No she didnt get the idea on the 9th, she used the Zanny name all the way back to when she was using excuses to the Grunds after she was fired by Universal in April 2006 (they watched Caylee often back then).

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #727 on: June 22, 2009, 06:35:13 PM »

6/9/2009 Deposition   

ANYONE?

Thanks Capp, you are a good soul.    .  Just thought maybe it had some new information--like the depo date for G&C round #2. Thanks for the translation.

MMMMMM, I love me some Eggplant Parm!!!!

Awws, you're welcome sweetie.  Im cybering some to you later   MENJA!

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #728 on: June 22, 2009, 06:37:22 PM »

Nope, nothing on the docket...yet

http://www.myorangeclerk.com/myclerk/Details.aspx?SessionID=ac02b927-0fec-4f3e-b206-bdf5b5f7be91&CaseID=6079536#Act

6/19/2009 A APPEAR. OF ATTORNEY ENTERED
6/19/2009 A CORRESPONDENCE FILED BETWEEN JA & LEGAL ASSISTANT RE: ORDER TO STAY ORDER FOR SUBPOENA DUCES TECUM
6/19/2009 A DEFENDANT NOT PRESENT
6/19/2009 A DEFENSE WITNESS SWORN AND TESTIFIED -GEORGE ANTHONY
6/19/2009 A MOTION COMPEL PHOTOGRAPHS
6/19/2009 A MOTION TO QUASH SUBPOENA DUCES TECUM (COPY RCVD F/JUDGE)
6/19/2009 A IN OPEN COURT HEARING MOTION TO RESTRICT DISCLOSURE
6/19/2009 A MOTION TO RESTRICT DISCLOSURE OF THE AUTOPSY REPORT AND FINDINGS IS HEREBY DENIED. DEFENSE MOTION FOR A 48HOUR STAY IS HEREBY DENIED.
6/19/2009 A ORDER TO STAY ON ORDER FOR SUBPOENA DUCES TECUM FOR ANTHONY LAZZARO THE COURT ORDERS THE FOLLOWING: THE COURT SHALL STAY IT'S ORDER FOR SUBPOENA DUCES TECUM FOR ANTHONY LAZZARO UNTIL AFTER A HEARING CAN BE HEARD & AN ORDER ENTERED ON MR. LAZZARO'S MOTION TO QUASH SUBPOENA DUCES TECUM.

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #729 on: June 22, 2009, 06:38:11 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-fraud-trial062209,0,6615801.story

The state wants the trial set within the next 60 days.
Sarah Lundy | Sentinel Staff Writer
5:08 PM EDT, June 22, 2009
Prosecutors want the fraud case against Casey Anthony to go to trial within the next two months, according to a request filed today by the state.

Anthony, 23, is charged with more than a dozen fraud charges, including fraudulent use of personal identification information, forgery of a check and uttering a forged check.

Anthony's friend, Amy Huizenga, told investigators that she loaned her car to Anthony while Huizenga was on vacation last summer. When she returned, Huizenga learned checks were missing from her car and that her bank account had a zero balance.

Authorities say Anthony used her friend's check to buy more than $400 worth of clothes and groceries at area Target and Winn-Dixie stores. According to investigators, she also withdrew $250 from the bank and attempted to pay a $574 phone bill, but there wasn't enough money left in Huizenga's account.   That's right she overdrew the account-depleted it

Prosecutors don't want wait to resolve the fraud case with the murder case. Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Marie.

Last month, attorneys said the murder trial won't likely happen until next year.

"Given the complexities of the two cases, it is unreasonable to allow the forgery case to languish another year without a resolution," Assistant State Attorney Frank George wrote in the two-page request.

OK, Im not usually stumped but what is that about?  Is it listed yet on the docket, I didnt look it up Im in the middle of making eggplant parmagina

Prosecutors want a picture of Anthony's tattoo of the words "Bella Vita," which means "Beautiful Life." She got the tattoo around July 3, which is after her daughter disappeared.

A picture of the tattoo "would be relevant and material in evaluating issues to be presented in connection with the upcoming trial," he wrote.

Case 08-CF-0013331-O (checks)
6/19/2009 A STATE OF FLORIDA'S MOTION FOR DETERMINATION OF NEW TRIAL DATE

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #730 on: June 22, 2009, 06:38:55 PM »

Dr Warner Spitz (defense expert) is another paid for hire jerk - "nothing that says its murder"   HELLOO several layers of duct tape - that is rage & very possible suffocation.

Yea, he is BUT a few details he's leaving out - the hair matted to it, pretty much the only thing that is holding it still attached as well as the age of the tape with weather conditions can be analyzed, the plant life growing thru the skull & bags, bug analysis which I remind everyone we have not seen anything on other than what type of bugs were found.    Again this man is a putz!   If they even attempted to go to trial with planted evidence & prosecutorial misconduct it is going to end up extremely laughable -- bad move.

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #731 on: June 22, 2009, 06:41:39 PM »

NORTHERN ROSE, ARE YOU OK. JUST HEARD THERE WAS AN EARTHQUAKE.

Yes fine.  I am not in Alaska, closer to Yellowknife.  I am fairly certain that I felt something, like a big truck going under the house but was on the phone.  Thought the dog had bad gas.

OMG  I thought my dog was bad, but....... just what kind of dog do you have? 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #732 on: June 22, 2009, 06:42:24 PM »

*SNIPED*

This is just the motion by the State to ask for a new trial date on the economic charges.   Im curious what that request to the State by George is...hmmmm

Ill be back in a few

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #733 on: June 22, 2009, 06:43:17 PM »

Yea, he is BUT a few details he's leaving out - the hair matted to it, pretty much the only thing that is holding it still attached as well as the age of the tape with weather conditions can be analyzed, the plant life growing thru the skull & bags, bug analysis which I remind everyone we have not seen anything on other than what type of bugs were found.    Again this man is a putz!   If they even attempted to go to trial with planted evidence & prosecutorial misconduct it is going to end up extremely laughable -- bad move.

I agree he is a putz and full of sh*t but he is doing exactly what he is suppose to do, taint the jury pool. Same and LKB and her hubby on Geraldo and the morning shows. They are just throwing crap out there hoping some of it sticks in the minds of the potential jurors.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #734 on: June 22, 2009, 06:43:27 PM »

With the medical privacy laws, can Caylee's pediatrician  be called to testify?
Good morning Monkeys

Doc G said in the very beginning of the autopsy reports that there was no medical history.I don't know if she meant she(Doc G)did not have her med history or if she meant Caylee had no med history.

This does bring up a good point I wondered about this as well being that Casey hid the pregnancy for 7months, if she had any prenatal care at all.  What was her behavior then and could it have some effect on her baby Caylee at that point in time.  Still find it hard to believe that her parents did not know with Cindy being a nurse lack of knowing and prenatal care doesn't shed a beaming light on the Anthony's..in speculation I wonder if Cindy did know about the pregnancy maybe a midwife was called in.  We all may never know being that this has no bearing on the Criminal side of the case.

Since the child, Caylee, is dead, then her doctor can be called as a witness for the State, on Caylee's behalf.  That doctor can supply records to the State as subpeoned. 

I will be curious as to what we may find from Caylee's doctor..and even if there was one.  Casey may have lied about doctor visits and vaccination shots to Cindy.  Considering the lies she has told..these would be the least.  Cindy has said Caylee was never sick a day in her life..which leads me to believe she never had vaccines..which usually make a child run a fever at the least.  I know I have two grandbabys living with us right now.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #735 on: June 22, 2009, 06:46:35 PM »

Nope, nothing on the docket...yet

http://www.myorangeclerk.com/myclerk/Details.aspx?SessionID=ac02b927-0fec-4f3e-b206-bdf5b5f7be91&CaseID=6079536#Act

6/19/2009 A APPEAR. OF ATTORNEY ENTERED
6/19/2009 A CORRESPONDENCE FILED BETWEEN JA & LEGAL ASSISTANT RE: ORDER TO STAY ORDER FOR SUBPOENA DUCES TECUM
6/19/2009 A DEFENDANT NOT PRESENT
6/19/2009 A DEFENSE WITNESS SWORN AND TESTIFIED -GEORGE ANTHONY
6/19/2009 A MOTION COMPEL PHOTOGRAPHS
6/19/2009 A MOTION TO QUASH SUBPOENA DUCES TECUM (COPY RCVD F/JUDGE)
6/19/2009 A IN OPEN COURT HEARING MOTION TO RESTRICT DISCLOSURE
6/19/2009 A MOTION TO RESTRICT DISCLOSURE OF THE AUTOPSY REPORT AND FINDINGS IS HEREBY DENIED. DEFENSE MOTION FOR A 48HOUR STAY IS HEREBY DENIED.
6/19/2009 A ORDER TO STAY ON ORDER FOR SUBPOENA DUCES TECUM FOR ANTHONY LAZZARO THE COURT ORDERS THE FOLLOWING: THE COURT SHALL STAY IT'S ORDER FOR SUBPOENA DUCES TECUM FOR ANTHONY LAZZARO UNTIL AFTER A HEARING CAN BE HEARD & AN ORDER ENTERED ON MR. LAZZARO'S MOTION TO QUASH SUBPOENA DUCES TECUM.

O Okay, tks that answers that.  It is showing that George's sworn statement during the hearing.   PS he lied during it when he said that they did not talk about the case during their TV appearances.  "Conman" also lied to the judge.    Now, Im really getting back in the kitchen LOL

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #736 on: June 22, 2009, 06:52:49 PM »

That is exactly what he intends to do. It won't work. They are going to try and make this a case of 'planted evidence' 
Anyway...he flipped out at Spector's Trial >>
http://losangelestrials.blogspot.com/2009/02/phil-spector-trial-dr-werner-spitz.html
read the comments too 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #737 on: June 22, 2009, 06:53:15 PM »

during the 911 call Casey stated that she had not seen Caylee in 31 days and in that same night she told detectives that she dropped her off on 6/9 which is NOT 31 days, its 36 which indicates she was formulating an alibi & really screwed up with that utterance.

Snipped from Capps post.

I think this is THE most telling thing. Any caring mother would know the time their child was missing down to the day, hour, minute, and second. There would never be a discrepancy in this. She would not make a five day mistake like that unless she really didn't care and was trying to think off the top of her head. That also could be said for the Anthonys. JMO

You are absolutely right!!  I know I would what day, hour, minute, second...

They She had "31" days to  plan their story and come up with the script  look for Caylee...how could they mess up the date like that?  I can't help but think that something significant happened on the 9th... I don't know what or why, but it has bugged me since day one.  jmo

KC the murderous slore knew exactly how many days it had been....like an alcoholic counts off when they had the last drink. She was prolly saying "ok I made it two days... three  days..." I don't think anything happened the 9th other than Sindy mispoke. Quick look at your checkbook calender and tell me when Mothers Day was.

Leslee, you may not have seen my point.   CASEY said 31 days, she told detectives she dropped Caylee off to "Zanny" on the 9th when they interviewed CASEY on 7/15 and 16th.   We know now that the last Caylee was seen was the 15th.   Casey during the 3rd 911 call finally got on the phone with the dispatcher and said "I havent seen my daughter in 31 days.   The 9th is 36 NOT 31.   Cindy, George & Lee bounced off the date that CASEY gave them.

I still hold the date was an error, or she would have said I havent seen my kid in 38 days... if she was trying so hard to maintain the 9th. Is it possible after she got off the 31 days 911 phone call her and Cindy looked it up and counted backward wrong? The only thing IIRC that we KNOW of that happened on the 9th was the "other" ZFGs office was broken into and her computer was stolen. Could KC have gotten the idea for the ZFG name on the 9th?

Interesting... I just can't help it but there is something about the 9th.... I really believe that something happened on the 9th that made KC refer to that date.  jmo

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #738 on: June 22, 2009, 06:56:19 PM »

O/T:  Two D.C. Metro trains collided.  Two fatalities reported. Many injuries.  Prayers to all!! an angelic monkey

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #739 on: June 22, 2009, 06:56:41 PM »

*SNIPED*

This is just the motion by the State to ask for a new trial date on the economic charges.   Im curious what that request to the State by George is...hmmmm

Ill be back in a few

I hope I'm not confusing things, but I think FRANK GEORGE, Assistant State Attorney, is filing the request for the picture of Casey's tattoo for the murder trial.  Is that what you were asking?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.