April 27, 2024, 03:43:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #139 6/21/09 - 6/24/09  (Read 311834 times)
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #740 on: June 22, 2009, 07:09:15 PM »

O/T:  Two D.C. Metro trains collided.  Two fatalities reported. Many injuries.  Prayers to all!! an angelic monkey

TY califmom.  I've been watching that at the CNN live website. 

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #741 on: June 22, 2009, 07:15:06 PM »

Caylee is not in any of the videos and pictures of Casey cashing/writing Amy's checks at the bank and at Target - correct?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #742 on: June 22, 2009, 07:17:44 PM »

Caylee is not in any of the videos and pictures of Casey cashing/writing Amy's checks at the bank and at Target - correct?

Correct
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #743 on: June 22, 2009, 07:18:22 PM »

Correct.  And I don't remember seeing any items purchased that could be deemed for Caylee. (JMO).   

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #744 on: June 22, 2009, 07:25:49 PM »

With the medical privacy laws, can Caylee's pediatrician  be called to testify?
Good morning Monkeys

Doc G said in the very beginning of the autopsy reports that there was no medical history.I don't know if she meant she(Doc G)did not have her med history or if she meant Caylee had no med history.

This does bring up a good point I wondered about this as well being that Casey hid the pregnancy for 7months, if she had any prenatal care at all.  What was her behavior then and could it have some effect on her baby Caylee at that point in time.  Still find it hard to believe that her parents did not know with Cindy being a nurse lack of knowing and prenatal care doesn't shed a beaming light on the Anthony's..in speculation I wonder if Cindy did know about the pregnancy maybe a midwife was called in.  We all may never know being that this has no bearing on the Criminal side of the case.

Since the child, Caylee, is dead, then her doctor can be called as a witness for the State, on Caylee's behalf.  That doctor can supply records to the State as subpeoned. 

I will be curious as to what we may find from Caylee's doctor..and even if there was one.  Casey may have lied about doctor visits and vaccination shots to Cindy.  Considering the lies she has told..these would be the least.  Cindy has said Caylee was never sick a day in her life..which leads me to believe she never had vaccines..which usually make a child run a fever at the least.  I know I have two grandbabys living with us right now.

It is also very important and interesting to see what insurance if any covered medical expenses for Caylee since Casey was fired in April of 2006

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #745 on: June 22, 2009, 07:26:39 PM »

Dr Warner Spitz (defense expert) is another paid for hire jerk - "nothing that says its murder"   HELLOO several layers of duct tape - that is rage & very possible suffocation.

Another liar for hire.....it's sickening!!!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #746 on: June 22, 2009, 07:27:30 PM »

O/T:  Two D.C. Metro trains collided.  Two fatalities reported. Many injuries.  Prayers to all!! an angelic monkey

TY califmom.  I've been watching that at the CNN live website. 

YW, Cece... I have been watching it too... so sad Sad   Sorry for the O/T

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #747 on: June 22, 2009, 07:28:32 PM »

Not that I have seen and if I remember correctly, KC did not purchase any items for Caylee. 

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #748 on: June 22, 2009, 07:29:31 PM »

Correct.  And I don't remember seeing any items purchased that could be deemed for Caylee. (JMO).   

And all of that indicates no Caylee in existence...and was a part of KC's spree she went on after Caylee's death, during KC's joy in her freedom. KC partied, spent money; such a Bella Vita.

Now...HOW / WILL that "joy" be a part of the check fraud trial?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #749 on: June 22, 2009, 07:30:04 PM »

Dr Warner Spitz (defense expert) is another paid for hire jerk - "nothing that says its murder"   HELLOO several layers of duct tape - that is rage & very possible suffocation.

He is implying that the ductape was put there by the state.

That is exactly what he intends to do. It won't work. They are going to try and make this a case of 'planted evidence' 
Anyway...he flipped out at Spector's Trial >>
http://losangelestrials.blogspot.com/2009/02/phil-spector-trial-dr-werner-spitz.html
read the comments too 

Said the same, this is a prime example which include Spitz, Henry Lee & LBK.   Interesting to note these defense experts seem to be more coming from LBK connections...but then again isnt that quite evident with her and her hubbie out plugging their book

leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #750 on: June 22, 2009, 07:30:19 PM »

during the 911 call Casey stated that she had not seen Caylee in 31 days and in that same night she told detectives that she dropped her off on 6/9 which is NOT 31 days, its 36 which indicates she was formulating an alibi & really screwed up with that utterance.

Snipped from Capps post.

I think this is THE most telling thing. Any caring mother would know the time their child was missing down to the day, hour, minute, and second. There would never be a discrepancy in this. She would not make a five day mistake like that unless she really didn't care and was trying to think off the top of her head. That also could be said for the Anthonys. JMO

You are absolutely right!!  I know I would what day, hour, minute, second...

They She had "31" days to  plan their story and come up with the script  look for Caylee...how could they mess up the date like that?  I can't help but think that something significant happened on the 9th... I don't know what or why, but it has bugged me since day one.  jmo

KC the murderous slore knew exactly how many days it had been....like an alcoholic counts off when they had the last drink. She was prolly saying "ok I made it two days... three  days..." I don't think anything happened the 9th other than Sindy mispoke. Quick look at your checkbook calender and tell me when Mothers Day was.

Leslee, you may not have seen my point.   CASEY said 31 days, she told detectives she dropped Caylee off to "Zanny" on the 9th when they interviewed CASEY on 7/15 and 16th.   We know now that the last Caylee was seen was the 15th.   Casey during the 3rd 911 call finally got on the phone with the dispatcher and said "I havent seen my daughter in 31 days.   The 9th is 36 NOT 31.   Cindy, George & Lee bounced off the date that CASEY gave them.

I still hold the date was an error, or she would have said I havent seen my kid in 38 days... if she was trying so hard to maintain the 9th. Is it possible after she got off the 31 days 911 phone call her and Cindy looked it up and counted backward wrong? The only thing IIRC that we KNOW of that happened on the 9th was the "other" ZFGs office was broken into and her computer was stolen. Could KC have gotten the idea for the ZFG name on the 9th?

38 days?  NO  She did maintain the 9th date until the pictures & video of Caylee at the nursing home with papa proved otherwise.   No she didnt get the idea on the 9th, she used the Zanny name all the way back to when she was using excuses to the Grunds after she was fired by Universal in April 2006 (they watched Caylee often back then).

My bad ... 37/36 days. You see I think it is much ado about nothing. KC knew it had been 31 days. If she really wanted to carry through on that lie that it was the 9th she would have told the 911 operator " I haven't seen my daughter in 37/36 days". What difference does a day make when you have no job.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #751 on: June 22, 2009, 07:32:04 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-fraud-trial062209,0,6615801.story
*SNIPED*

No trial date has been set yet.

In the murder case, George filed a separate request for the state.
   OK, Im not usually stumped but what is that about?  Is it listed yet on the docket, I didnt look it up Im in the middle of making eggplant parmagina

Prosecutors want a picture of Anthony's tattoo of the words "Bella Vita," which means "Beautiful Life." She got the tattoo around July 3, which is after her daughter disappeared.

A picture of the tattoo "would be relevant and material in evaluating issues to be presented in connection with the upcoming trial," he wrote.

Orange Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland has not responded to the request.

Case 08-CF-0013331-O (checks)
6/19/2009 A STATE OF FLORIDA'S MOTION FOR DETERMINATION OF NEW TRIAL DATE

This is just the motion by the State to ask for a new trial date on the economic charges.   Im curious what that request to the State by George is...hmmmm

Ill be back in a few

I hope I'm not confusing things, but I think FRANK GEORGE, Assistant State Attorney, is filing the request for the picture of Casey's tattoo for the murder trial.  Is that what you were asking?

No

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #752 on: June 22, 2009, 07:32:18 PM »

Dr. Baden said on Geraldo that funeral homes sometimes wrap cloth around the head to keep the mouth from opening. I took his point being that the duct tape could have been placed to keep Caylee's mouth from opening after she had died.

That's where the defense is going IMO. Illegal disposal of a body is not such a big deal legally; certainly not anything like murder. I also think it's the weakest link in th prosecution's case. What exactly do they have to prove that Caylee didn't die accidently and that Casey simple illegally disposed of the body? If that's all the prosecution can prove, then they are short of the bar for conviction of murder one. I think it's very possible, and IMO, the smartest thing the defense could do, to just admit Casey illegally disposed of the body after Caylee died accidentally.

1. Why would she do that?
2. Why lie about it?
3. How could she party hardy with the knowledge her daughter is dead?
4. Why did she search means of death?

Casey's behavior is enough for me, but I do wish there was some supporting forensic evidence of murder. A jury can convict her of being a selfish, stupid, cold, biotch, but it doesn't prove she's a premeditated murderer.

Sticking to the ZG story hurts her case, IMO, so I'm all for them staying the course on that one! 
That is what I have been thinking, and you put it down in words, I totally agree with you.

I commented on the O effect a few days ago, and like clockwork I hear it out of his mouth. Whether one agrees or not, this is the horse they will pick to ride, Im sure of it
B
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #753 on: June 22, 2009, 07:33:35 PM »

Correct

Dates on surveillance at Target and the Bank of America  7/8 & 7/10

leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #754 on: June 22, 2009, 07:35:26 PM »

With the medical privacy laws, can Caylee's pediatrician  be called to testify?
Good morning Monkeys

Doc G said in the very beginning of the autopsy reports that there was no medical history.I don't know if she meant she(Doc G)did not have her med history or if she meant Caylee had no med history.

This does bring up a good point I wondered about this as well being that Casey hid the pregnancy for 7months, if she had any prenatal care at all.  What was her behavior then and could it have some effect on her baby Caylee at that point in time.  Still find it hard to believe that her parents did not know with Cindy being a nurse lack of knowing and prenatal care doesn't shed a beaming light on the Anthony's..in speculation I wonder if Cindy did know about the pregnancy maybe a midwife was called in.  We all may never know being that this has no bearing on the Criminal side of the case.

Since the child, Caylee, is dead, then her doctor can be called as a witness for the State, on Caylee's behalf.  That doctor can supply records to the State as subpeoned. 

I will be curious as to what we may find from Caylee's doctor..and even if there was one.  Casey may have lied about doctor visits and vaccination shots to Cindy.  Considering the lies she has told..these would be the least.  Cindy has said Caylee was never sick a day in her life..which leads me to believe she never had vaccines..which usually make a child run a fever at the least.  I know I have two grandbabys living with us right now.

Pg 13 on autopsy say she was seen by a pediatrician and "we are not aware of history of significant trauma or pathology noted in her medical records"
www.cfnews13.com
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #755 on: June 22, 2009, 07:37:31 PM »

Sorry Capp.  I misunderstood your question.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #756 on: June 22, 2009, 07:37:50 PM »

Dr. Baden said on Geraldo that funeral homes sometimes wrap cloth around the head to keep the mouth from opening. I took his point being that the duct tape could have been placed to keep Caylee's mouth from opening after she had died.

That's where the defense is going IMO. Illegal disposal of a body is not such a big deal legally; certainly not anything like murder. I also think it's the weakest link in th prosecution's case. What exactly do they have to prove that Caylee didn't die accidently and that Casey simple illegally disposed of the body? If that's all the prosecution can prove, then they are short of the bar for conviction of murder one. I think it's very possible, and IMO, the smartest thing the defense could do, to just admit Casey illegally disposed of the body after Caylee died accidentally.

1. Why would she do that?
2. Why lie about it?
3. How could she party hardy with the knowledge her daughter is dead?
4. Why did she search means of death?

Casey's behavior is enough for me, but I do wish there was some supporting forensic evidence of murder. A jury can convict her of being a selfish, stupid, cold, biotch, but it doesn't prove she's a premeditated murderer.

Sticking to the ZG story hurts her case, IMO, so I'm all for them staying the course on that one! 
That is what I have been thinking, and you put it down in words, I totally agree with you.

I commented on the O effect a few days ago, and like clockwork I hear it out of his mouth. Whether one agrees or not, this is the horse they will pick to ride, Im sure of it
B

Of course that would be the defense's position on the duct tape.  In doing so are they not admitting that she is responsible for the death of her child, I say yes.  If it was an accident why is she holding out on a plea for a lesser charge since she is facing the DP, doesnt make sense for anyone to do that.  Same thing with blaming someone else that chick would never take the fall for someone else she is entirely too selfish.

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #757 on: June 22, 2009, 07:38:49 PM »

CalifMom said:
Interesting... I just can't help it but there is something about the 9th.... I really believe that something happened on the 9th that made KC refer to that date.  jmo

Wasn't the 9th of June when casey stayed overnight with Ricardo and Caylee?Could have been caseys plan B or C or D or E in her efforts to blame someone else for what she did.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #758 on: June 22, 2009, 07:40:59 PM »

Sorry Capp.  I misunderstood your question.

Sorry, I am a little behind. I saw the the Assistant State Attorney was who was asking for the picture of the tatoo. Could it be in reference to the check cashing fraud? I was wondering if Casey may have used someone else's check to pay for her tatoo.  Just asking.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #759 on: June 22, 2009, 07:42:14 PM »

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.