April 28, 2024, 06:11:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #139 6/21/09 - 6/24/09  (Read 311940 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #760 on: June 22, 2009, 07:45:14 PM »

CalifMom said:
Interesting... I just can't help it but there is something about the 9th.... I really believe that something happened on the 9th that made KC refer to that date.  jmo

Wasn't the 9th of June when casey stayed overnight with Ricardo and Caylee?Could have been caseys plan B or C or D or E in her efforts to blame someone else for what she did.

I believe you are correct.   Casey did quite a bit to corner others.   She also went to Jesse's for a shower July 1, for no apparent logical reasons since she was already staying with Amy at Ricardo's while Tony was in NY until the 5th.   I am going to go on the record right here and now that the State's case will show that she went thru great lengths to pin this on several people and didnt give a dang what the consequences were - that monster only cares about herself, she said so herself pretty much when her parents were visiting her in jail "I have to worry about my case" in the face of an alleged "missing child" her child.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #761 on: June 22, 2009, 07:46:23 PM »

Excuse me, but if they pick the horse to ride that is "I put the tape on after she was dead " doesn't someone have to admit to something here ?
This herd of lawyers are getting ready for a trial where KC will admit to nothing.
Good for book sales, tv appearances, guest hostings, all of that.
Purchasing prime time advertising is out of the price range of these lawyers. An appearance every day on one of these shows is cheap relative to advertising. 
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #762 on: June 22, 2009, 07:50:08 PM »

Sorry Capp.  I misunderstood your question.

Sorry, I am a little behind. I saw the the Assistant State Attorney was who was asking for the picture of the tatoo. Could it be in reference to the check cashing fraud? I was wondering if Casey may have used someone else's check to pay for her tatoo.  Just asking.

Thanks Fanny Mae.   an angelic monkey

Here is what it said in the OS article:

"Given the complexities of the two cases, it is unreasonable to allow the forgery case to languish another year without a resolution," Assistant State Attorney Frank George wrote in the two-page request.

No trial date has been set yet.

In the murder case, George filed a separate request for the state.

Prosecutors want a picture of Anthony's tattoo of the words "Bella Vita," which means "Beautiful Life." She got the tattoo around July 3, which is after her daughter disappeared.

A picture of the tattoo "would be relevant and material in evaluating issues to be presented in connection with the upcoming trial," he wrote.

I think I'll head over to JSM's site.  I'm feeling the "S" word & "D" word coming on.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #763 on: June 22, 2009, 07:51:16 PM »

Excuse me, but if they pick the horse to ride that is "I put the tape on after she was dead " doesn't someone have to admit to something here ?
This herd of lawyers are getting ready for a trial where KC will admit to nothing.
Purchasing prime time advertising is out of the price range of these lawyers. An appearance every day on one of these shows is cheap relative to advertising. 

ITA These defense lawyers do not give a hoot about Casey, they are wanting face time, notoriety, future earning potential as a result of ultimate exposure with this case.   Gravy train...choo choo

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #764 on: June 22, 2009, 07:51:17 PM »

It's all about the money, and making a name for yourself, and for some continuing on their path of lies and making money off of their lies.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #765 on: June 22, 2009, 07:51:21 PM »

You are correct Kat. Casey will never admit to anything regarding Caylee's demise/disposal. That is why you will soon see her fire Ms. Lyon Wink ... her newly appointed 'get me off death row' atty.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #766 on: June 22, 2009, 07:53:13 PM »

Sorry, I am a little behind. I saw the the Assistant State Attorney was who was asking for the picture of the tatoo. Could it be in reference to the check cashing fraud? I was wondering if Casey may have used someone else's check to pay for her tatoo.  Just asking.

"Given the complexities of the two cases, it is unreasonable to allow the forgery case to languish another year without a resolution," Assistant State Attorney Frank George wrote in the two-page request.

Prosecutors want a picture of Anthony's tattoo of the words "Bella Vita," which means "Beautiful Life." She got the tattoo around July 3, which is after her daughter disappeared.

A picture of the tattoo "would be relevant and material in evaluating issues to be presented in connection with the upcoming trial," he wrote.

I think I'll head over to JSM's site.  I'm feeling the "S" word & "D" word coming on.

Thank You. That clears that up.  an angelic monkey

I have already made a visit over there this afternoon. We might need to change it to the "Wailing Wall" thread.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #767 on: June 22, 2009, 07:56:07 PM »

You are correct Kat. Casey will never admit to anything regarding Caylee's demise/disposal. That is why you will soon see her fire Ms. Lyon Wink ... her newly appointed 'get me off death row' atty.

Ya know what Nut I agree with you, I dont think Casey wants to keep Lyons.   Will be interesting if that transpires.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #768 on: June 22, 2009, 07:58:14 PM »

I'll be catching NG on the repeat & be back on the late side.  Time for me to go enjoy din din...eggplant parm & chill out for a few hours Yummie!   Have a nice evening monkeys MUAH  an angelic monkey

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #769 on: June 22, 2009, 08:00:40 PM »

It's all about the money, and making a name for yourself, and for some continuing on their path of lies and making money off of their lies.

It really smacks good common sense right in the face. They say and do things with a straight face, and expect the public, thus the juror pool, to believe all these convoluted excuses bold face lies.

The judicial system all over the country is getting to be a joke. They finally got around to INDITING the Craig's List murderer in Boston after a two month investigation. I wonder how long they will drag that one out and how much it will end up costing. $$$$'s is the name of the game. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #770 on: June 22, 2009, 08:00:58 PM »

Capp, you have a nice night also 
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #771 on: June 22, 2009, 08:04:03 PM »

Thank You. That clears that up.  an angelic monkey

I have already made a visit over there this afternoon. We might need to change it to the "Wailing Wall" thread.   

I went over there & made a deposit.   

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #772 on: June 22, 2009, 08:04:46 PM »

Good Nite Capp.  an angelic monkey

The tatoo artist that did the Bella Vita tatoo is going to be on Nancy Grace tonight. Right now they are showing George's performance in court last Friday.   

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #773 on: June 22, 2009, 08:05:19 PM »

It really smacks good common sense right in the face. They say and do things with a straight face, and expect the public, thus the juror pool, to believe all these convoluted excuses bold face lies.

The judicial system all over the country is getting to be a joke. They finally got around to INDITING the Craig's List murderer in Boston after a two month investigation. I wonder how long they will drag that one out and how much it will end up costing. $$$$'s is the name of the game. 
I have a very jaded view on all of it. The biggest joke to me is the jury consultants, please how is this fair? It's all about the defendant.
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #774 on: June 22, 2009, 08:05:37 PM »

Yeah Unfortunately it could go to manslaughter/negligent homicide. In which case we better hope she gets the full extent of the law on the forgery. Not saying that the defense can pull it off ( cause theres so much they have on her), but they can TRY to spin it that way.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #775 on: June 22, 2009, 08:06:12 PM »

Good Nite Capp.  an angelic monkey

The tatoo artist that did the Bella Vita tatoo is going to be on Nancy Grace tonight. Right now they are showing George's performance in court last Friday.   
Sad part is George thought that was going to work 
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #776 on: June 22, 2009, 08:09:23 PM »

Dr Warner Spitz (defense expert) is another paid for hire jerk - "nothing that says its murder"   HELLOO several layers of duct tape - that is rage & very possible suffocation.

He is implying that the ductape was put there by the state.

That is exactly what he intends to do. It won't work. They are going to try and make this a case of 'planted evidence' 
Anyway...he flipped out at Spector's Trial >>
http://losangelestrials.blogspot.com/2009/02/phil-spector-trial-dr-werner-spitz.html
read the comments too 

Said the same, this is a prime example which include Spitz, Henry Lee & LBK.   Interesting to note these defense experts seem to be more coming from LBK connections...but then again isnt that quite evident with her and her hubbie out plugging their book

And I think we need to note that defense attorneys are never sworn in during trial...which I have always thought they should be.  Witnesses are sworn..but defense attorneys no way.  I think anyone taking any stance in a court of law and speaking needs to be sworn in.  If that happened ..well..all defense attorneys would have to tell the truth..which they don't have to at this point..ratherr they know the truth or not.  Which has always been my big point in all these cases..the defense can ans does bold face lie in court....if jurys were made aware.."Caution:  The defense can and will lie to make you believe what they want!"  then we would have more  deserved convictions.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #777 on: June 22, 2009, 08:12:39 PM »

Good night Monkeys.  Enjoy your evening.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #778 on: June 22, 2009, 08:13:34 PM »

Good night Monkeys.  Enjoy your evening.

Good Nite, Cece.  an angelic monkey

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #779 on: June 22, 2009, 08:16:49 PM »

Ya know what Nut I agree with you, I dont think Casey wants to keep Lyons.   Will be interesting if that transpires.

Yep Wink I plan to say it at least once in every thread until I see it happen 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.