April 28, 2024, 06:07:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #139 6/21/09 - 6/24/09  (Read 311938 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #780 on: June 22, 2009, 08:17:07 PM »

Good Night cece 
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #781 on: June 22, 2009, 08:17:22 PM »

You can see by the way she spends like there's no tomorrow- she knows it's a matter of time before the jig is up 
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #782 on: June 22, 2009, 08:19:36 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys 

I have a question, and I hate to bore you with this old stuff again, but I can't find a real answer. If KC spent from the 10th June 08 - 16th June 08 staying at Tony's without Caylee, (this according to Tony) who was looking after her between these dates.? Was it G&C ? because I thought KC told them she was out of town visiting friends, or is it still unknown who had her or what she did with her. ?

Hi am shamelessly bumping my own post here...I ask only because I came across this on prairiechicken:

June 24 2008 at 2:40pm Casey Anthony (Orlando, FL) wrote to troy on Facebook: she still has yet to move into the house. hell, in the past 9 days, i haven’t even been living at the house. DRAMMMMMA. I’ll fill ya in later on. Miss ya, yo.

9 days prior to this is June 15th, and it sounds like she is no longer welcome at home, maybe she was told to leave so,  could she have taken Caylee and stormed out...I wonder if KC took her to the place she had been leaving her at night and killed her there. I wonder if the place she took Caylee to was the place she applied the duct tape. I find it hard to believe that the duct tape was applied while in the car as there would be a reasonable chance of being seen. I just feel the time line and place is so important because although there were a few daytime sightings of Caylee she was for the most part invisible from 10th June to her death and of course fathers day weekend. Unless you can fill me in on any other details that I may have missed.

http://prairiechicken.blogspot.com/2008/10/casey-anthony-timeline-revised-oct-2.html

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #783 on: June 22, 2009, 08:20:03 PM »

They just showed the clip on Nancy Grace where Conman said on the LKL show that there was no skin or HAIR attached to the duct tape. Spindy is sitting there next to him bobbing her head up and down.
A Spindy bobble head doll! 

And I thought they said the Anthony's  had not seen the autopsy reports. Somebody's lying, la la la! 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

!
« Reply #784 on: June 22, 2009, 08:22:53 PM »

Dr Warner Spitz (defense expert) is another paid for hire jerk - "nothing that says its murder"   HELLOO several layers of duct tape - that is rage & very possible suffocation.

He is implying that the ductape was put there by the state.

That is exactly what he intends to do. It won't work. They are going to try and make this a case of 'planted evidence' 
Anyway...he flipped out at Spector's Trial >>
http://losangelestrials.blogspot.com/2009/02/phil-spector-trial-dr-werner-spitz.html
read the comments too 

Said the same, this is a prime example which include Spitz, Henry Lee & LBK.   Interesting to note these defense experts seem to be more coming from LBK connections...but then again isnt that quite evident with her and her hubbie out plugging their book

And I think we need to note that defense attorneys are never sworn in during trial...which I have always thought they should be.  Witnesses are sworn..but defense attorneys no way.  I think anyone taking any stance in a court of law and speaking needs to be sworn in.  If that happened ..well..all defense attorneys would have to tell the truth..which they don't have to at this point..ratherr they know the truth or not.  Which has always been my big point in all these cases..the defense can ans does bold face lie in court....if jurys were made aware.."Caution:  The defense can and will lie to make you believe what they want!"  then we would have more  deserved convictions.

That is stunning!  I didn't know that.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #785 on: June 22, 2009, 08:27:03 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys 

I have a question, and I hate to bore you with this old stuff again, but I can't find a real answer. If KC spent from the 10th June 08 - 16th June 08 staying at Tony's without Caylee, (this according to Tony) who was looking after her between these dates.? Was it G&C ? because I thought KC told them she was out of town visiting friends, or is it still unknown who had her or what she did with her. ?

Hi am shamelessly bumping my own post here...I ask only because I came across this on prairiechicken:

June 24 2008 at 2:40pm Casey Anthony (Orlando, FL) wrote to troy on Facebook: she still has yet to move into the house. hell, in the past 9 days, i haven’t even been living at the house. DRAMMMMMA. I’ll fill ya in later on. Miss ya, yo.

9 days prior to this is June 15th, and it sounds like she is no longer welcome at home, maybe she was told to leave so,  could she have taken Caylee and stormed out...I wonder if KC took her to the place she had been leaving her at night and killed her there. I wonder if the place she took Caylee to was the place she applied the duct tape. I find it hard to believe that the duct tape was applied while in the car as there would be a reasonable chance of being seen. I just feel the time line and place is so important because although there were a few daytime sightings of Caylee she was for the most part invisible from 10th June to her death and of course fathers day weekend. Unless you can fill me in on any other details that I may have missed.

http://prairiechicken.blogspot.com/2008/10/casey-anthony-timeline-revised-oct-2.html

Miki, I saw your post earlier, and didn't answer because I am not completely positive of what I think. So here I go for what it is worth. I don't think Casey regularly stayed with Tony until after the 16th of June. I believe in the doc dumps there is information that the days you are speaking about were covered and Casey and Caylee's where-a-bouts was accounted for. I know that she and Caylee stayed at Ricardo's house on the night of the june 9/10. I think the other nights were covered too.  JMO

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #786 on: June 22, 2009, 08:30:35 PM »

MIKI, There is also a pretty good time line on this site. A monkey on the thread here posted this link a few days ago. I can't remember who did it.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread431159/pg1

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #787 on: June 22, 2009, 08:31:05 PM »

Dr Warner Spitz (defense expert) is another paid for hire jerk - "nothing that says its murder"   HELLOO several layers of duct tape - that is rage & very possible suffocation.

He is implying that the ductape was put there by the state.

That is exactly what he intends to do. It won't work. They are going to try and make this a case of 'planted evidence' 
Anyway...he flipped out at Spector's Trial >>
http://losangelestrials.blogspot.com/2009/02/phil-spector-trial-dr-werner-spitz.html
read the comments too 

Said the same, this is a prime example which include Spitz, Henry Lee & LBK.   Interesting to note these defense experts seem to be more coming from LBK connections...but then again isnt that quite evident with her and her hubbie out plugging their book

And I think we need to note that defense attorneys are never sworn in during trial...which I have always thought they should be.  Witnesses are sworn..but defense attorneys no way.  I think anyone taking any stance in a court of law and speaking needs to be sworn in.  If that happened ..well..all defense attorneys would have to tell the truth..which they don't have to at this point..ratherr they know the truth or not.  Which has always been my big point in all these cases..the defense can ans does bold face lie in court....if jurys were made aware.."Caution:  The defense can and will lie to make you believe what they want!"  then we would have more  deserved convictions.

That is stunning!  I didn't know that.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #788 on: June 22, 2009, 08:33:04 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys - I am in the previous cage catching up but I have wondered about the diary entry and if it is an entry from 03 could the Slore be referring to her having had an abortion?  "I hope the end justifies the means....."  and that might shed some light on why Sindy said while on the phone with 911 "I am not losing another one?"  Just a thought. 

JSM you are a hoot - you have your own thread - I look forward to reading there in a bit. 
ok, i'm gonna do math here..if casey is 23 in 09 then she would have been 17 at the time.  wouldn't she need cyn's permission?  and if indeed thats what she's talking about, then why not do the same while preggers with Caylee.  she was of age and if she hadn't wanted her (kiomarie statement) why not just do it?  she didn't need permission and nobody had to know.

I too have wondered about this situation and that comment. My 'feeling' about why Caylee was not aborted early on is that kc was under such tight control via Cindy that kc made very few decisions on her own. CA may have been IN every aspect of KC's life. I read a book not long ago about emotional incest and I suspect this of Cindy and her daughter.
(I was raised by a mother who was similar to Cindy in that way) By the time most daughters are 17 they have started the process of autonomy.  I do not think kc was that free. That process needs to proceed in steps.  It seems to me that kc just took a giant leap at 22 and was in no way prepared for the consequences.
If you are familiar with covert incest, you may have read such books as Silently Seduced.(Kenneth M. Adams)
It seems quite likely to me that this was the relationship between CA and her daughter.
If this makes no sense it is because it is yet early for this old brain AND my perspective is a bit jaded due to my own upbringing.
It makes perfect sense to me, it was not in my upbringing, but I uderstand what you are saying. Actually you answered some questions for me, that has been bothering me with their relationship. The book is something I am going to look into, thanks.
...then I will bore you with more..?...(sorry if I am offending any monkey by continuing this.)
http://www.enotalone.com/article/4290.html

just some short excerpts from this site...the 10 points below are from Kenneth M. Adam's book.

...a parent whose love  felt more confining than freeing, more demanding than giving, more instrusive than nurturing?
 the theme is the same: a sense of violation and a boundary crossed. These violations are usually done in the name of "love" and "caring."
There is nothing loving or caring about a close parent-child relationship when it services the needs and feelings of the parent rather than the child. "Feeling close" with your parents, particularly the opposite-sex parent, is not the source of comfort the image suggests. It is a relationship in which the individual, both as a child and later as an adult, feels silently seduced by the parent. Feelings of appreciation and gratitude do not prevail in these "close relationships." Instead they are a source of confusing, progressive rage.

1. Love/Hate Relationship. One often has intense feelings of both love and hate for the opposite-sex parent. On one hand you feel special and privileged because of the relationship; on the other you frequently feel you aren't doing enough for that parent. This results in feelings of guilt which result in rage that is seldom directly expressed.

2. Emotional Distance from Same-Sex Parent. In contrast to the love / hate relationship with the opposite-sex parent, you feel abandoned by the same-sex parent. This relationship often is competitive and the parent feels like an adversary. Feeling contempt for this parent is common.

3. Guilt and Confusion over Personal Needs. You feel guilty about your needs and probably have a difficult time identifying what they are. You generally try to "be strong," caretake or always "be there" for others as a way of meeting your own needs.

4. Feelings of Inadequacy. You are likely to have chronic feelings of inadequacy and unworthiness. You believe your worth as a man or woman is determined by what you can do rather than who you are.

5. Multiple Relationships. You are likely to have been in and out of many relationships and never felt satisfied. You are always on the lookout for the perfect partner or relationship. Establishing intimacy is difficult for you.

6. Difficulty with Commitment. You generally experience ambivalence regarding commitment in relationships. You always seem to have one foot in and one foot out of the door just in case.

7. Hasty Commitments. You make a quick commitment to a relationship, then realize later it was not a good choice. You then feel too guilty to leave. Instead you try to make it right.

8. Regret over Past Relationships. You find yourself looking back at a previous relationship and wondering if it could have worked if you had stuck it out.

9. Sexual Dysfunction. You find yourself feeling sexually shut down or driven and compulsive in the pursuit of sexual highs or conquests. Sex may become addictive.

10. Compulsions/Addictions. You have other compulsions or addictions. You are driven in the area of work, success and achievement. You find yourself addicted to food. Either you compulsively overeat, starve yourself or you binge and purge.

...anything sound familiar here?
karen

ot
that is me and my mother.  i had never heard of emotional incest untill about 3 minuets ago (i've been hangin' from the rafters)..  my mom and dad divorce when i was three, she then married my step-father when i was four, he passed away when i was nine, she met her long term boyfriend when i was twelve, and then he died when i was twenty-three.  the times when she was not involved in a relationship it was me and her against the world..when she was in one she would tell me all the problems. (most of the time i agreed (she likes assholes i assume) i was very sheltered growing up, so when i wasn't around her i had a point to prove and a huge chocolate chip on my shoulder.  i was the girl who got the good grades, was involved in school clubs, band, etc.  i was also the girl who whenever she had the chance would sleep with any guy around, do any drug, drink anything. she and the long-term thought it would be fun to live in bfe on 40 acres when i was 15.  i turned 16, mom got me a used car.  most of my friends had part time jobs for extra money, i asked mom if i could get one.  not no butt hell no.  she would be the one to provide for me.  i don't mean to sound ungrateful, but it was the same as living in a very nice prison.  she kept me completely dependent on her so that she could control my life.    from 16 to 18 i was allowed to go visit friends every-other saturday night and had to be home by 10.  i was at home the rest of the time if i wasn't in school.  the kicker was that my mom hadn't worked since i was 8 so i woke up to her, came home to her, etc.  i wanted to have my own life so when i got the chance, i acted out.  on the other hand i never wanted to disappoint her so she never knew and if she even had an idea it was lie and deny time.  by the time i turned 21 i realized that i knew nothing of life outside my mom induced bubble and that created about 2 years of deep resentment toward my mother.  it hasn't completely ended considering i told her to stay home during my daughters birth and have seen her about 4 times in six years...the worst part is is that my life is better and i am a happier person when she is not in my life...that breaks my heart every day, but for the sake of my mental health i know its best.
sorry verry ot!

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #789 on: June 22, 2009, 08:34:03 PM »

Well..my computer is once again posting for me.  I do live in one of the most haunted areas in the US..but this is ridiculous!  I have no explanation for this..other then an older computer about to give it up..lord I hope not.. I don't want to think about that.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #790 on: June 22, 2009, 08:35:53 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys 

Miki, I saw your post earlier, and didn't answer because I am not completely positive of what I think. So here I go for what it is worth. I don't think Casey regularly stayed with Tony until after the 16th of June. I believe in the doc dumps there is information that the days you are speaking about were covered and Casey and Caylee's where-a-bouts was accounted for. I know that she and Caylee stayed at Ricardo's house on the night of the june 9/10. I think the other nights were covered too.  JMO

That what I thought, but I found this also: June 9 Casey and Caylee spent their last night at Ricardo’s. Tony Lazzaro states that Casey lived with him June 9 through July 16, the day she was arrested. Caylee was not there with them, Casey repeated saying she was with the nanny or grandparents.

June 9 - June 15 Casey was holed up at Tony Lazzaro’s apartment. Casey gave Cindy a whole story about going to Tampa and Zani and Raquel being injured in a wreck just ahead of her a Juliet. Totally false story. I'm not clear on where Caylee was at this time, the 9th thru the 13th, when Caylee was with Cindy that weekend.

Please excuse large stack I don't know how to select a single quote yet 

Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #791 on: June 22, 2009, 08:38:46 PM »

MIKI, There is also a pretty good time line on this site. A monkey on the thread here posted this link a few days ago. I can't remember who did it.

Ooo thank you, going to check that out right now 

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #792 on: June 22, 2009, 08:43:30 PM »

When I try to access that link I get a lot of virus warnings...
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #793 on: June 22, 2009, 08:43:41 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys 

That what I thought, but I found this also: June 9 Casey and Caylee spent their last night at Ricardo’s. Tony Lazzaro states that Casey lived with him June 9 through July 16, the day she was arrested. Caylee was not there with them, Casey repeated saying she was with the nanny or grandparents.

June 9 - June 15 Casey was holed up at Tony Lazzaro’s apartment. Casey gave Cindy a whole story about going to Tampa and Zani and Raquel being injured in a wreck just ahead of her a Juliet. Totally false story. I'm not clear on where Caylee was at this time, the 9th thru the 13th, when Caylee was with Cindy that weekend.

I'm missing something here... do you have link to where he says that?
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #794 on: June 22, 2009, 08:53:52 PM »

I am running Mozilla/FireFox/adblockplus with Iframes blocked. I don't have any problems viewing the site, but you must take all virus warnings seriously.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #795 on: June 22, 2009, 08:54:07 PM »

I just got the same thing!!

MIKI, I AM SORRY. DON'T GO TO THAT LINK!!!!!!

I have gone to it several times and have never had a problem. Sorry!!

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #796 on: June 22, 2009, 08:54:49 PM »

I brought this up a week after they charged KC as a likely defense. Here it is again.

Psychomotor seizure defense. It has been used sucessfully in cases. If they can prove prior seizures (which may be something she has had since a child but hidden)

The are temporal lobe seizures with elaborate and multiple sensory, motor, and/or psychic components.

A common feature is the clouding of consciousness and amnesia for the event. Some clinical manifestations may include more complex behaviors like burst of anger, emotional outbursts, fear or automatisms. The eEG often reveals spike discharges in the temporal lobe during sleep.

But how to explain the ugly coping? And, most importantly, how to explain the "script"? Seriously, would Bobo even attempt to say that she had  a seizure that lasted 31 days....and didn't notice that she didn't have her child with her?

(Not to discredit what you said, Turbo, I found it fascinating. However, it is Monday, life is still hell (dang, I thought I'd at least get some purgatory time outta all this crap), and I love poking holes in absolutely anything that looks like the defense might try it.

Of course, I did not get my law degree from K-Mart, so Bobo IS smarter than me! Monkey Devil!

I really don't know Tevye. I believe their best defense would be blaming George.

Amy better get a cat scan, mri and/or EEG and get cleared from having this PsychomotorSeizure disorder or anything like it... Afterall, she did wake up in a different outfit, with no recollection...
oh snapp!  lol

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #797 on: June 22, 2009, 08:55:36 PM »

I am running Mozilla/FireFox/adblockplus with Iframes blocked. I don't have any problems viewing the site, but you must take all virus warnings seriously.

Whew!!! We just went through all that!!! I haven't had any problems before tonight with the site.   

leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #798 on: June 22, 2009, 08:57:48 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys 

I'm missing something here... do you have link to where he says that?

Duh I just read. I think shes got June and July mixed up, here is the timeline calender
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/5045482/04-Casey-Anthony-Timeline-Calendar

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #799 on: June 22, 2009, 09:03:56 PM »

One thing Casey forgot to do, leave a note, signed by Amy saying Jesse did it.
ps Going to go watct Jon and Kate. There was a divorce filed ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.