April 27, 2024, 04:46:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #139 6/21/09 - 6/24/09  (Read 311870 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #800 on: June 22, 2009, 09:05:55 PM »

Mamacrazy, I wasn't ignoring your post. We were having an emergency computer situation here. 

Everyone of us has a story. I think our life experiences is one of the thing that bring us all here. It fuel our desire for things to be better for others, even those we don't know.   

One thing about it though, my monkey friend. You certainly have kept your sense of humor.  Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #801 on: June 22, 2009, 09:10:57 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys 
]

That what I thought, but I found this also: June 9 Casey and Caylee spent their last night at Ricardo’s. Tony Lazzaro states that Casey lived with him June 9 through July 16, the day she was arrested. Caylee was not there with them, Casey repeated saying she was with the nanny or grandparents.

June 9 - June 15 Casey was holed up at Tony Lazzaro’s apartment. Casey gave Cindy a whole story about going to Tampa and Zani and Raquel being injured in a wreck just ahead of her a Juliet. Totally false story. I'm not clear on where Caylee was at this time, the 9th thru the 13th, when Caylee was with Cindy that weekend.

http://prairiechicken.blogspot.com/2008/10/casey-anthony-timeline-revised-oct-2.html

Please excuse large stack I don't know how to select a single quote yet 

I'm missing something here... do you have link to where he says that?
[/quote]

Snipped for space (hope I did this right)

Just thinking out loud.

Comments:

Casey gave June 9th as the last day she saw Caylee (left her with the babysitter)

Casey spent the night with Caylee at Ricardo's on the 9th
Tony L. says kc was with him from June 9th to July 16th (note the overlapping 9th) without Caylee

Did Ricardo lie about both kc and Caylee staying with him the 9th?  Did he say they did (or just kc's word for it?)

Random thoughts:

Does kc give the 9th as the last date she saw Caylee because something DID happen (just not death) starting with the 9th?
Did kc leave Caylee somewhere, while staying with Tony, until she took Caylee to sindy for the Father's Day visit?
Could kc have left Caylee at an empty apartment at Sawgrass during this time in question?  If so, did Caylee say something, during the visit with sindy that would have given sindy pause?  Is this what caused the fight between kc and sindy?

Perhaps an empty apartment was where Caylee was being left, maybe the duct tape wasn't a first time for her.  Maybe kc used the duct tape when she left Caylee in the apartment alone overnight so if she woke up, she wouldn't be heard screaming or crying?  Maybe she used more tape the last time, too much?  Could Caylee have made herself sick crying and choked on her own vomit?  (sorry, no disrespect intended to the baby).

Protect the little babies
Scared Monkey

We are the voice for the missing or harmed!!

« Reply #802 on: June 22, 2009, 09:13:39 PM »

OK smart monkeys I have a question! (have to catch my breath as I have been chasing you) 

Anyway, Is it possible that the SA is trying to get the check fraud into court now so that they can use the evidence in the criminal trial.  I think (imo) they can't use the economic case in the criminal if the case is still pending, and from what I can see they "need" the economic videos and such (tattoo) for the timeline in the criminal case...Does this make sense to anyone but me... ?

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

We will go to great lengths to be the voice for the missing and harmed!!

~Light a Candle http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CMA ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #803 on: June 22, 2009, 09:17:58 PM »

OK smart monkeys I have a question! (have to catch my breath as I have been chasing you) 

Anyway, Is it possible that the SA is trying to get the check fraud into court now so that they can use the evidence in the criminal trial.  I think (imo) they can't use the economic case in the criminal if the case is still pending, and from what I can see they "need" the economic videos and such (tattoo) for the timeline in the criminal case...Does this make sense to anyone but me... ?

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

I believe that is exactly what they are doing this.
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #804 on: June 22, 2009, 09:19:57 PM »

Good evening Monkeys -- I had a few things on my timeline for the 9-14
June 9
Tony got his jeep back from the repair shop, Casey picked him up from school with Caylee and took him to get his jeep; they stopped at Subway and ate and spent most of the day together (pp. 337, 1006-1007, 2380, 3894)
Casey spends the night with Ricardo Morales with Caylee; Ricardo last sees Caylee on June 10. (pp. 190, 1037, 1139, 1514, 1581)

June 11 or 12
Tony, Casey and Caylee go to the mall to hand out flyers to promote Tony’s Hip Hop Showcase and eat together at the Cheese Cake Factory (pp.1012, 2380, 3880, 3894)
Maria Kissh saw Caylee at Tony’s apartment (pp. 784-785)
7:02 pm Casey fails to stop at a toll station and was cited with a violation (p. 1991)

June 12 or 13
Both Casey and Caylee went to the Lake Underhill Park with Kristine Chester (p. 44)

June 13
Casey goes with Tony to hip hop showcase at Fusion Ultra Lounge; Casey met Tony at his apartment and they went to the event together (p. 1013, 1945-1980,2381)

June 14
Pictures of Casey were taken at Fusion Lounge on this date (pp. 1963, 2758, 2823)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #805 on: June 22, 2009, 09:23:25 PM »

Yay!! I'm caught up. I didn't have a chance to even lurk at work and just got home. I am glad they are pursuing the check fraud case.

I asked two of my doctors today about the craniosynovitis and what age the sutures would close. One said I dont' remember the other told me to go find a book downstairs, but we had a meeting and I didn't have time to find the book.

I will pursue this topic tomorrow with a few more when I can show them the autopsy report.

Sorry it was a busy day and I didn't even get a chance to read until I got home. Luv and hugs to all monkeys. JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #806 on: June 22, 2009, 09:23:55 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys 
]

That what I thought, but I found this also: June 9 Casey and Caylee spent their last night at Ricardo’s. Tony Lazzaro states that Casey lived with him June 9 through July 16, the day she was arrested. Caylee was not there with them, Casey repeated saying she was with the nanny or grandparents.

June 9 - June 15 Casey was holed up at Tony Lazzaro’s apartment. Casey gave Cindy a whole story about going to Tampa and Zani and Raquel being injured in a wreck just ahead of her a Juliet. Totally false story. I'm not clear on where Caylee was at this time, the 9th thru the 13th, when Caylee was with Cindy that weekend.

http://prairiechicken.blogspot.com/2008/10/casey-anthony-timeline-revised-oct-2.html

Just thinking out loud.

Comments:

Casey gave June 9th as the last day she saw Caylee (left her with the babysitter)

Tony L. says kc was with him from June 9th to July 16th (note the overlapping 9th) without Caylee

Did Ricardo lie about both kc and Caylee staying with him the 9th?  Did he say they did (or just kc's word for it?)

Random thoughts:

Does kc give the 9th as the last date she saw Caylee because something DID happen (just not death) starting with the 9th?
Did kc leave Caylee somewhere, while staying with Tony, until she took Caylee to sindy for the Father's Day visit?
Could kc have left Caylee at an empty apartment at Sawgrass during this time in question?  If so, did Caylee say something, during the visit with sindy that would have given sindy pause?  Is this what caused the fight between kc and sindy?

Perhaps an empty apartment was where Caylee was being left, maybe the duct tape wasn't a first time for her.  Maybe kc used the duct tape when she left Caylee in the apartment alone overnight so if she woke up, she wouldn't be heard screaming or crying?  Maybe she used more tape the last time, too much?  Could Caylee have made herself sick crying and choked on her own vomit?  (sorry, no disrespect intended to the baby).

[/quote]

I found the quoted from this site: http://prairiechicken.blogspot.com/2008/10/casey-anthony-timeline-revised-oct-2.html

I was trying to check it out but couldn't find out where she was from the 10th..so I am looking for an accurate time line, there is so much information out there it's difficult to get the facts.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #807 on: June 22, 2009, 09:27:14 PM »

June 9
Tony got his jeep back from the repair shop, Casey picked him up from school with Caylee and took him to get his jeep; they stopped at Subway and ate and spent most of the day together (pp. 337, 1006-1007, 2380, 3894)
Casey spends the night with Ricardo Morales with Caylee; Ricardo last sees Caylee on June 10. (pp. 190, 1037, 1139, 1514, 1581)

June 11 or 12
Tony, Casey and Caylee go to the mall to hand out flyers to promote Tony’s Hip Hop Showcase and eat together at the Cheese Cake Factory (pp.1012, 2380, 3880, 3894)
7:02 pm Casey fails to stop at a toll station and was cited with a violation (p. 1991)

June 12 or 13
Both Casey and Caylee went to the Lake Underhill Park with Kristine Chester (p. 44)

June 13
Casey goes with Tony to hip hop showcase at Fusion Ultra Lounge; Casey met Tony at his apartment and they went to the event together (p. 1013, 1945-1980,2381)

June 14
Pictures of Casey were taken at Fusion Lounge on this date (pp. 1963, 2758, 2823)
So is this the time that Caylee was seen at the club and someone mentioned it wasn't a good thing to have the baby there? If so, where did she take her? Back to Cindy? I would think Cindy would make KC stay home. Thanks for the info Pooks. JSM  an angelic monkey

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #808 on: June 22, 2009, 09:28:04 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys 
]

Just thinking out loud.

Comments:

Random thoughts:

[/quote]

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/6035155/2008-0722-Police-Interview-Tony-Lazzaro  Per Tony's interview, they did spend some time together on 6/9 but did not actually spend the night with him until 6/13.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #809 on: June 22, 2009, 09:28:15 PM »

during the 911 call Casey stated that she had not seen Caylee in 31 days and in that same night she told detectives that she dropped her off on 6/9 which is NOT 31 days, its 36 which indicates she was formulating an alibi & really screwed up with that utterance.

Snipped from Capps post.

I think this is THE most telling thing. Any caring mother would know the time their child was missing down to the day, hour, minute, and second. There would never be a discrepancy in this. She would not make a five day mistake like that unless she really didn't care and was trying to think off the top of her head. That also could be said for the Anthonys. JMO

You are absolutely right!!  I know I would what day, hour, minute, second...

They She had "31" days to  plan their story and come up with the script  look for Caylee...how could they mess up the date like that?  I can't help but think that something significant happened on the 9th... I don't know what or why, but it has bugged me since day one.  jmo

KC the murderous slore knew exactly how many days it had been....like an alcoholic counts off when they had the last drink. She was prolly saying "ok I made it two days... three  days..." I don't think anything happened the 9th other than Sindy mispoke. Quick look at your checkbook calender and tell me when Mothers Day was.

Leslee, you may not have seen my point.   CASEY said 31 days, she told detectives she dropped Caylee off to "Zanny" on the 9th when they interviewed CASEY on 7/15 and 16th.   We know now that the last Caylee was seen was the 15th.   Casey during the 3rd 911 call finally got on the phone with the dispatcher and said "I havent seen my daughter in 31 days.   The 9th is 36 NOT 31.   Cindy, George & Lee bounced off the date that CASEY gave them.

I still hold the date was an error, or she would have said I havent seen my kid in 38 days... if she was trying so hard to maintain the 9th. Is it possible after she got off the 31 days 911 phone call her and Cindy looked it up and counted backward wrong? The only thing IIRC that we KNOW of that happened on the 9th was the "other" ZFGs office was broken into and her computer was stolen. Could KC have gotten the idea for the ZFG name on the 9th?
my new hero leslee!  thank you most inquisitive one...i've been pondering the 'other' zenida and her situation for a while??  was the person responsible for that ever caught/arrested?  why break into a office ( i think it was insurance ?  really not sure?  travel agent?  some smart monkey will remind me i'm sure ) and steal an office computer that probably is slow as hell and has no features you would even want because it is strictly utilitarian in function.  (i worked as an insurance clerk for a brief time (a farmers agent) and the computer system was hooked into a network (just for farmers. ) and it was terrible.  hell, why not take the fax and multi- line phone.  maybe a file drawer?  go all out and steal the soap and toilet paper from the bathroom... POST-IT NOTES!!! Monkey Devil!

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #810 on: June 22, 2009, 09:34:53 PM »

June 9

June 11 or 12

June 12 or 13

June 13

June 14
So is this the time that Caylee was seen at the club and someone mentioned it wasn't a good thing to have the baby there? If so, where did she take her? Back to Cindy? I would think Cindy would make KC stay home. Thanks for the info Pooks. JSM  an angelic monkey

Good Evening Monkeys!!!

I didn't realize that June 14th was when Caylee was possibly at Fusion. If so, Caylee may have mentioned it to Cindy the next day and that would certainly be a reason for a huge fight!

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #811 on: June 22, 2009, 09:39:24 PM »

June 9

June 11 or 12

June 12 or 13

June 13

June 14

Thank you,  It's interesting because Caylee is obviously out there but at night when she should have been tucked up in her own bed, where is she? I thought Cindy was looking for her too around this time. Need to do more flow charting I think to actually see and make sense of the information.

mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #812 on: June 22, 2009, 09:39:57 PM »

Has there been any information released regarding the "other" zannie who had her office broken into? Any confirmation either way that this event is related to this case?

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #813 on: June 22, 2009, 09:42:01 PM »

Here is another great site that has information, Desi recommended it -- http://www.acandyrose.com

They have a lot more information but there doesn't appear to be much information on where she was the 10th, maybe stayed at home?
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #814 on: June 22, 2009, 09:43:23 PM »

June 9

June 11 or 12

June 12 or 13

June 13

June 14

Good Evening Monkeys!!!

I didn't realize that June 14th was when Caylee was possibly at Fusion. If so, Caylee may have mentioned it to Cindy the next day and that would certainly be a reason for a huge fight!
MGoblue, I was speculating, I am not sure when Caylee was at Fusion. I was just wondering who was watching Caylee on that night? JSM

mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #815 on: June 22, 2009, 09:46:58 PM »

JSM: Got it. Thanks.

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #816 on: June 22, 2009, 09:50:52 PM »

Dr Warner Spitz (defense expert) is another paid for hire jerk - "nothing that says its murder"   HELLOO several layers of duct tape - that is rage & very possible suffocation.

He is implying that the ductape was put there by the state.

really...i mean Really?  oh yes, the state of Florida has nothing better to do with its time then to set-up casey anthony..she has pissed off florida!  Florida is out to get her.
geesh. Monkey Devil!

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #817 on: June 22, 2009, 09:52:23 PM »

June 9

June 11 or 12

June 12 or 13

June 13

June 14

Good Evening Monkeys!!!

MGoblue, I was speculating, I am not sure when Caylee was at Fusion. I was just wondering who was watching Caylee on that night? JSM

June 13 Friday Roy House, Lazzaro’s roommate says he saw Caylee on June 13 at the Fusion bar with her mother, when Casey attended a party thrown by House and Lazzaro. It was noted because several people noticed and commented that it was inappropriate to have Caylee there. I think this is important, that Casey was told by her friends that Caylee shouldn't be at a night club on Friday night, three days before Caylee goes missing and two days before the big fathers day argument. Why didn't she have a babysitter on that night, if they were so freely available?

June 14-15 Anthony’s neighbors report loud argument at the Anthony’s house over the fathers day weekend.

I also think the argument may have been about taking Caylee to Fusion and Cindy may have said she was going to take her away from KC and that she was no longer welcome in the home. I think this may have been enough to push KC to do what she did.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #818 on: June 22, 2009, 09:56:02 PM »

Dr Warner Spitz (defense expert) is another paid for hire jerk - "nothing that says its murder"   HELLOO several layers of duct tape - that is rage & very possible suffocation.

He is implying that the ductape was put there by the state.

really...i mean Really?  oh yes, the state of Florida has nothing better to do with its time then to set-up casey anthony..she has pissed off florida!  Florida is out to get her.
geesh. Monkey Devil!
Yeah, putting duct tape around a skull that has been in a swamp for almost 6 months is what LE and the ME has on their mind.  What I stupid idiot. LE/ME were out there in the pouring rain IIRC sifting through bones of this poor child and the first thing that pops into their mind is to find the same duct tape on George's gas can, wrap up the skull to prove KC did it? Makes no sense. The man that said that is an idiot. JMO JSM

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #819 on: June 22, 2009, 09:59:21 PM »

June 9

June 11 or 12

June 12 or 13

June 13

June 14

Good Evening Monkeys!!!

June 13 Friday Roy House, Lazzaro’s roommate says he saw Caylee on June 13 at the Fusion bar with her mother, when Casey attended a party thrown by House and Lazzaro. It was noted because several people noticed and commented that it was inappropriate to have Caylee there. I think this is important, that Casey was told by her friends that Caylee shouldn't be at a night club on Friday night, three days before Caylee goes missing and two days before the big fathers day argument. Why didn't she have a babysitter on that night, if they were so freely available?

June 14-15 Anthony’s neighbors report loud argument at the Anthony’s house over the fathers day weekend.

I also think the argument may have been about taking Caylee to Fusion and Cindy may have said she was going to take her away from KC and that she was no longer welcome in the home. I think this may have been enough to push KC to do what she did.
Thanks Miki, I was just speculating on what day Caylee was at the club. I didn't know it was on the 13th. My bad.  TIA JSM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.