April 28, 2024, 10:44:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #139 6/21/09 - 6/24/09  (Read 311969 times)
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #840 on: June 22, 2009, 10:58:05 PM »

I am going to the bunkey early tonight. Early morning tomorrow, and I have to say I hate early mornings. 

Good night, ya'll. And God Bless.   an angelic monkey

Night Fanny.  an angelic monkey

Nite Fanny. JSM you are funny. IMO I think every family has dysfunction but as adults we can rise above.
good! i was hoping it wasn't just mine.. Monkey Devil!

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #841 on: June 22, 2009, 10:59:52 PM »

JSM

go to bed! go to bed NOW! Monkey Devil!sweet dreams sweet lady an angelic monkey

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #842 on: June 22, 2009, 11:08:01 PM »

Cyril Wecht Offers Expertise On High Profile Homicide Case
Posted: 4:33 pm EDT June 22, 2009
Updated: 4:42 pm EDT June 22, 2009

Former Allegheny County medical examiner Cyril Wecht is offering his expertise on a high profile homicide case.

An autopsy showed duct-tape was placed over the mouth of slain 2-year-old Caylee Anthony.

Experts cannot be sure if the tape led to the death. Wecht believes it was a factor.

"This would be the most likely way in which you would expect an infant or a small child to be murdered, namely suffocation. It is easily accomplished and would leave no marks," said Wecht.

Anthony disappeared a year ago. Her remains were discovered in a wooded area near her Orlando home in December.

Her mother Casey Anthony is charged with her death.

http://www.wpxi.com/news/19825964/detail.html
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #843 on: June 22, 2009, 11:09:42 PM »

Since we talked about Amy's checks it just doesn't make sense to me that she'd sign her own name and write one to herself.  How on earth did she figure she was going to explain this away AND maintain friendship with the very people she partied with????  Of course that may have been her way out of the whole "mom's giving me the house and we'll live there" fairy tale that she had Amy believing.  It seems pretty clear to me that consequences of one's actions are not on the top of Casey's list of concerns.

It seemed to me as if she wanted to get the most out of her life before they found out she was a child killer and they locked her away for ever. Burned all her bridges in that one month, now she has free room and board for life and no worries.

Why not just leave? She was good at stealing money and she could have acculumated enough to head out out town. I've never understood that part of the situation. Any thoughts?

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #844 on: June 22, 2009, 11:12:16 PM »

Good evening Monkeys -- I had a few things on my timeline for the 9-14
June 9
Tony got his jeep back from the repair shop, Casey picked him up from school with Caylee and took him to get his jeep; they stopped at Subway and ate and spent most of the day together (pp. 337, 1006-1007, 2380, 3894)
Casey spends the night with Ricardo Morales with Caylee; Ricardo last sees Caylee on June 10. (pp. 190, 1037, 1139, 1514, 1581)

June 11 or 12
Tony, Casey and Caylee go to the mall to hand out flyers to promote Tony’s Hip Hop Showcase and eat together at the Cheese Cake Factory (pp.1012, 2380, 3880, 3894)
Maria Kissh saw Caylee at Tony’s apartment (pp. 784-785)
7:02 pm Casey fails to stop at a toll station and was cited with a violation (p. 1991)

June 12 or 13
Both Casey and Caylee went to the Lake Underhill Park with Kristine Chester (p. 44)

June 13
Casey goes with Tony to hip hop showcase at Fusion Ultra Lounge; Casey met Tony at his apartment and they went to the event together (p. 1013, 1945-1980,2381)

June 14
Pictures of Casey were taken at Fusion Lounge on this date (pp. 1963, 2758, 2823)

Thank you,  It's interesting because Caylee is obviously out there but at night when she should have been tucked up in her own bed, where is she? I thought Cindy was looking for her too around this time. Need to do more flow charting I think to actually see and make sense of the information.

oh, oh, oh, .was this the time that lee spoke of when he talked about talking to casey on the phone 'cause cindy wanted him to find casey and she said she was in jacksonville but he knew she wasn't.  so by the time he gets there she's already split?    or was this another occasion?

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #845 on: June 22, 2009, 11:22:13 PM »

Since we talked about Amy's checks it just doesn't make sense to me that she'd sign her own name and write one to herself.  How on earth did she figure she was going to explain this away AND maintain friendship with the very people she partied with????  Of course that may have been her way out of the whole "mom's giving me the house and we'll live there" fairy tale that she had Amy believing.  It seems pretty clear to me that consequences of one's actions are not on the top of Casey's list of concerns.
this is just a thought..she signed her own name at target 'cause she had bought some beer as well, she knew that would ask for id for the check, to make sure the signaturesmached.  so, target clerk making $7.50 an hour does their part..looks at b-day on id and makes sure signature on check and id match. 

as far as the bank is concerned, that when she wrote out a check to herself and forged Amy's signature 'cause she would have to whip out the ol' id again to get it cashed.

who knows what she had planned on telling everyone when they found out...almost ironic that she gets arrested for liein' to the po po probably right before she got her azz beat by amy.

AnnetteInMn
Scared Monkey

« Reply #846 on: June 22, 2009, 11:22:47 PM »

It seemed to me as if she wanted to get the most out of her life before they found out she was a child killer and they locked her away for ever. Burned all her bridges in that one month, now she has free room and board for life and no worries.

Why not just leave? She was good at stealing money and she could have acculumated enough to head out out town. I've never understood that part of the situation. Any thoughts?

I dunno, this is just my thoughts but I don't think Casey believed for one second she'd actually be caught much less charged with murder.  I think she's narcassitic enough to believe that she'd pull this off.  After all, look at all the other things she had managed to pull off with no real consequence.  I think if she wanted to get away she would have done so long ago.  It's not like this is the first time she'd ever stolen money.    One of those things I guess that just make you really question what she could possibly be thinking.
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #847 on: June 22, 2009, 11:24:25 PM »

KC lives for the moment, she was probably thinking she would be in California by the time Amy figured out who stole her checks. Cindy is the one that told Amy KC is a thief and a liar IIRC. So Amy went and checked her account and it was overdrawn. I am probably wrong about why Amy checked her bank balance, but I think it was at Cindy's suggestion on the drive to Tony's from the mall. I'm probably wrong, usually am. JMO JSM
i'm glad your in bed Monkey Devil!

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #848 on: June 22, 2009, 11:30:53 PM »

Hello Monkeys, i finally made it! ::cartwheel::after catching up from last night i have many questions and a few comments...
comments first
Ya' don't take your baby to the bar...sometimes we post about how casey is crazy like a fox and is not stupid etc. etc.  She took her toddler to a dance club?  who does that?  i can't believe they let her do it !  maybe everybody she knows is only stupid when it comes to how to act right? 
if the defense didn't see any duct tape on the skull by the time they got it, it was already removcome on, talk to me like i'm stupid defense...keep it up..i like it!  (sorry, i guess i'm not completely over the fun of this yet)ed at the first autopsy![/b]poop fire and save matches...
questions..
what happened to the office zfg?  did they find who took her puter?
what was that card that le pulled out of caseys wallet?  i don't expect ya'll too know but i'm nosey.
now i need a lawyer monkey
at what point does bank fraud turn into id theft?  i may be wrong, and please let me know if i am, that since the patriot act, id theft can be considered a federal crime.  can Casey get a fed case...if it came to light that she really did open credit cards in cindys name and charged them to heck..is that id theft?

if some chick (say a young mother) hooks up with some guy, and say, has him watch the kid for a few hours.  she comes back, baby is gone...it was only baby and dude, dud says he was on the pot and after he wiped, he realized the baby was MISSING, he was gonna' tell mom, but he has seen movies about that kind of thing...months later baby body is found dude is arrested, and says i didn't do it, while i was makin' poo someone came in and took the baby...story doesn't make since, evidence points to dude, etc.  and he still just say's it wasn't me.  everybody knows he's full of it and they're gonna nail him to the wall...hurtin' a baby and liein' about it....would nancy grace feel compelled to say that there must be a motive in order to have a defense? 
how about it was zanny the invisible nanny.  works for me as much as i didn't do it.  and if someone else did it, that means i didn't, and so no need for motive.  how about this for motive??
Casey got pissed about ??? and took it out and her small child, thus killing her..motive, she was pissed, reason? i don't know and even if i did the outcome of this would be the same.  Caylee is dead and casey killed her.
(man, now my fingers are cramping up) Monkey Devil!
hello?  um...i need some help here please
echo..echo..echo..echo

cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #849 on: June 22, 2009, 11:37:42 PM »

Hello monkeys,
I am tired!!! I had 7 kids in my house for an hour i just finish to clean but at the same time thinking how the parents could leave their kids running on the streets without supervision or let them to stay with me if they do not know me very well  i believe these parents do not watch the news!!! they think that we have cameras everywhere and we live in a gated community the kids are safe. I do not let my kids to play outside if mommy and dad are outside watching them. They do not claim at all when i tell them that they can not play outside It is sad but it is reality and parents should be more carefull with the kids.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2009, 01:08:20 AM by Bearlyhere » Logged
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #850 on: June 22, 2009, 11:39:56 PM »

casey only stole from those around her (as far as we know ) and they were people she had a close relationship with..the kind she could snowball ..now she was prolific at stealing money, but she always got caught so i can't really say she was good at it.
she had sucked amy's account dry after a few day's and i would bet after what she did to her family ( g&c & gramma) that they kept all credit cards, checks, and cash in a lock box when she was around (she did manage to get the penny's card though, but i don't think that would have gotten her very far Monkey Devil!)

cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #851 on: June 22, 2009, 11:40:28 PM »

I dunno, this is just my thoughts but I don't think Casey believed for one second she'd actually be caught much less charged with murder.  I think she's narcassitic enough to believe that she'd pull this off.  After all, look at all the other things she had managed to pull off with no real consequence.  I think if she wanted to get away she would have done so long ago.  It's not like this is the first time she'd ever stolen money.    One of those things I guess that just make you really question what she could possibly be thinking.
Iyt is hard for me to think that casey planned caylee's dead for so many months...i think that the kidnapping story was created by her at the last minute
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #852 on: June 22, 2009, 11:43:28 PM »

Hello monkeys,
I am tired!!! I had 7 kids in my house for an hour i just finish to clean but at the same time thinking how the parents could leave their kids running on the streets without supervision or let them to stay with me if they do not know me very well  ::MonkeyEek::i believe these parents do not watch the news!!! they think that we have cameras everywhere and we live in a gated community the kids are safe. I do not let my kids to play outside if mommy and dad are outside watching them. They do not claim at all when i tell them that they can not play outside It is sad but it is reality and parents should be more carefull with the kids.
oh sweety, you sound stressed..why don't ya take the kids to the bar with ya  have a nice drink and relax. Monkey Devil!

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #853 on: June 22, 2009, 11:43:28 PM »

JSM, I used your JSM Banning thread today to let off some steam. I hope you don't mind. I swept up after myself when I left. 

I am really concerned about Northern Rose tonight. They are still having tremors in her area and she has not been back on. I hope it is just she has lost power or her internet.
 an angelic monkey

I replied to you Fanny on my banning post. I hope Northern Rose is okay too. You are welcome anytime in my banning post. Just follow the rules.  Monkey Devil! Luv you JSM

We are all fine.  I felt all smooshy when I saw that the monkeys were worrying.  Thank you for caring.  Internet is flaky so not sure how long I will be here.  Yes the ground is still moving.

I caught the interview with the tattoo owner.  I was laughing that he got a few plugs in for his family friendly store.

cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #854 on: June 22, 2009, 11:46:19 PM »

Hello monkeys,
I am tired!!! I had 7 kids in my house for an hour i just finish to clean but at the same time thinking how the parents could leave their kids running on the streets without supervision or let them to stay with me if they do not know me very well  ::MonkeyEek::i believe these parents do not watch the news!!! they think that we have cameras everywhere and we live in a gated community the kids are safe. I do not let my kids to play outside if mommy and dad are outside watching them. They do not claim at all when i tell them that they can not play outside It is sad but it is reality and parents should be more carefull with the kids.
oh sweety, you sound stressed..why don't ya take the kids to the bar with ya  have a nice drink and relax. Monkey Devil!
hahhaha I should have a shot those kids are 6 and 7 years old and moved all the playground I have in my backyard i missed my show nancy grace
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #855 on: June 22, 2009, 11:48:29 PM »

I was searching yesterday if duct tape was around caylee's wrist and i could find anything
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #856 on: June 22, 2009, 11:49:52 PM »

JSM, I used your JSM Banning thread today to let off some steam. I hope you don't mind. I swept up after myself when I left. 

I am really concerned about Northern Rose tonight. They are still having tremors in her area and she has not been back on. I hope it is just she has lost power or her internet.
 an angelic monkey

I replied to you Fanny on my banning post. I hope Northern Rose is okay too. You are welcome anytime in my banning post. Just follow the rules.  Monkey Devil! Luv you JSM

We are all fine.  I felt all smooshy when I saw that the monkeys were worrying.  Thank you for caring.  Internet is flaky so not sure how long I will be here.  Yes the ground is still moving.

I caught the interview with the tattoo owner.  I was laughing that he got a few plugs in for his family friendly store.

good to know your safe  an angelic monkey

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #857 on: June 22, 2009, 11:52:25 PM »

Hello monkeys,
hahhaha I should have a shot those kids are 6 and 7 years old and moved all the playground I have in my backyard i missed my show nancy grace
i was a nancy addict for a while..then it turned toJVM...   kicked one monkey off my back to make room for another Monkey Devil!

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #858 on: June 22, 2009, 11:52:37 PM »

an angelic monkey

good to know your safe  an angelic monkey

Thank you Mama
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #859 on: June 22, 2009, 11:55:15 PM »

Yay!! I'm caught up. I didn't have a chance to even lurk at work and just got home. I am glad they are pursuing the check fraud case.

I asked two of my doctors today about the craniosynovitis and what age the sutures would close. One said I dont' remember the other told me to go find a book downstairs, but we had a meeting and I didn't have time to find the book.

I will pursue this topic tomorrow with a few more when I can show them the autopsy report.

Sorry it was a busy day and I didn't even get a chance to read until I got home. Luv and hugs to all monkeys. JSM

What?  Now that she is a famous blogger, she left us in her dust!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.