April 27, 2024, 03:29:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #139 6/21/09 - 6/24/09  (Read 311832 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #900 on: June 23, 2009, 06:47:01 AM »

capp..are you really out there?  i need a lawyer monkey to answer me a question.  at what point does fraud become identity theft.  and at what point to the feds get involved?  i asked it earlier but i suppose no one had an answer.  does the patriot act even exist anymore?

i need a law monkeys help

Sorry I went to watch TV & just saw your post.  Im not an attorney hon, I just worked in the legal field in 2 different capacities for many years before working as a assistant to a forensic psychiatrist for almost 9 years.   I can basically answer your question. 

Identity theft is when a person obtains & uses someone's personal information for economic gain whether it be using their credit cards, unauthorized bank withdrawals, fraudulent use of telephone calling cards, anything using a person's personal info to use their identification & credit for personal gain.  It is a federal crime.

Check fraud is when one uses checks illegally.  Examples of check fraud are forging, writing checks on accounts with insufficient funds (bad checks) or paperhanging which is writing checks on a closed account, the alteration of checks such as adding 0's  or using chemicals to remove the original ink.  The feds would be involved in a variety of cases that Im not too familiar with all its criteria, but for example, crossing interstate or international lines, multiple checks that are chemically altered or printing copies of checks (famous case Frank Abagnale Jr, the boy genius the movie "Catch Me If You Can" was based on).

OK, Im gonna go try to get some more sleep.  Cyas in the morning.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #901 on: June 23, 2009, 06:55:54 AM »

Here is another great site that has information, Desi recommended it -- http://www.acandyrose.com

They have a lot more information but there doesn't appear to be much information on where she was the 10th, maybe stayed at home?

Thank you for breaking this down Pooky - I am behind so if this has been answered forgive me but if my memory serves me right didn't they swim in the pool at Tony's apt on the 10th?

Good Morning Monkeys - catching up before heading to work.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #902 on: June 23, 2009, 06:59:01 AM »

Ok - I finally watched the early show interview with CA and GA - my first thought was if I were CA wearing that crucifix would have scared me to death - If I were her I would have been afraid of it melting or burning my skin.  Monkey Devil!  The second thing I notices was how angry CA looked at the end when she was talking about Ron Cummings not wanting their help. I could almost hear her thinking - "How dare you turn down the famous Anthonys"

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #903 on: June 23, 2009, 07:20:25 AM »

Here is another great site that has information, Desi recommended it -- http://www.acandyrose.com

They have a lot more information but there doesn't appear to be much information on where she was the 10th, maybe stayed at home?

Thank you for breaking this down Pooky - I am behind so if this has been answered forgive me but if my memory serves me right didn't they swim in the pool at Tony's apt on the 10th?

Good Morning Monkeys - catching up before heading to work.

To save monkeys from looking I found it - it was NOT on the 10th it was the 1st or 2nd of June that they swam at Tony's.

cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #904 on: June 23, 2009, 07:32:08 AM »

This picture was at the Candyrose site.  Can someone post it for me.  I had never seen it.  Does anyone know who the guy with the tape outfit is?  He looks military b/c of the tattoo.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2009, 11:33:01 AM by Bearlyhere » Logged
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #905 on: June 23, 2009, 07:33:42 AM »

This picture was at the Candyrose site.  Can someone post it for me.  I had never seen it.  Does anyone know who the guy with the tape outfit is?  He looks military b/c of the tattoo.

There is another picture of him - I think it is Iisan or something like that?

The whole tape thing is creepy though (in light of what we all know now)
« Last Edit: June 23, 2009, 11:34:14 AM by Bearlyhere » Logged
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #906 on: June 23, 2009, 07:39:50 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys 

I have a question, and I hate to bore you with this old stuff again, but I can't find a real answer. If KC spent from the 10th June 08 - 16th June 08 staying at Tony's without Caylee, (this according to Tony) who was looking after her between these dates.? Was it G&C ? because I thought KC told them she was out of town visiting friends, or is it still unknown who had her or what she did with her. ?

Hi am shamelessly bumping my own post here...I ask only because I came across this on prairiechicken:

June 24 2008 at 2:40pm Casey Anthony (Orlando, FL) wrote to troy on Facebook: she still has yet to move into the house. hell, in the past 9 days, i haven’t even been living at the house. DRAMMMMMA. I’ll fill ya in later on. Miss ya, yo.

9 days prior to this is June 15th, and it sounds like she is no longer welcome at home, maybe she was told to leave so,  could she have taken Caylee and stormed out...I wonder if KC took her to the place she had been leaving her at night and killed her there. I wonder if the place she took Caylee to was the place she applied the duct tape. I find it hard to believe that the duct tape was applied while in the car as there would be a reasonable chance of being seen. I just feel the time line and place is so important because although there were a few daytime sightings of Caylee she was for the most part invisible from 10th June to her death and of course fathers day weekend. Unless you can fill me in on any other details that I may have missed.

http://prairiechicken.blogspot.com/2008/10/casey-anthony-timeline-revised-oct-2.html

This same thought has crossed my mind to - IF she wrapped her up with this duct tape on the 15th (which I feel that is when she did IMO) where did she do it without being seen?  I am trying to think what I would do if I had had a fight with the family and storm out of the house with my child.....I would go to a friend - no doubt about it.  With that being said did she go to Lee's house?  If Lee was out of town and no roommate home could she have wrapped her there and then put her in the trunk because you can't drive around with a child in a car seat with duct tape around their face because someone would notice that.  Did Lee happen to have the same duct tape in his house as what the Ant's did, coincidentally being the same kind that was on the gas cans?  Just thinking here. 

cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #907 on: June 23, 2009, 07:40:28 AM »

I have to run but I'll be back later - sorry to post and leave -
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #908 on: June 23, 2009, 07:45:59 AM »

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk31/acandyrose/cayleeanthony04/caylee_anthony-2253-LakeVaj052508.jpg

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk31/acandyrose/cayleeanthony04/caylee_anthony-2251-LakeVaj052508.jpg

These are Lake Vaj shots

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #909 on: June 23, 2009, 08:17:15 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

I would be forever greatful is someone can attatch or point me in the direction of the earlier released FDLE Crime Scene Report with the Grids about where what evidence was found at the scene. I saved only portions from it and it is driving me Batty!!

TIA
Blink
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #910 on: June 23, 2009, 08:42:40 AM »

Morning monkeys.  I am still having trouble with stray popups and not being able to quote - anyone else?

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #911 on: June 23, 2009, 08:46:52 AM »

Yay!! I'm caught up. I didn't have a chance to even lurk at work and just got home. I am glad they are pursuing the check fraud case.

I asked two of my doctors today about the craniosynovitis and what age the sutures would close. One said I dont' remember the other told me to go find a book downstairs, but we had a meeting and I didn't have time to find the book.

I will pursue this topic tomorrow with a few more when I can show them the autopsy report.

Sorry it was a busy day and I didn't even get a chance to read until I got home. Luv and hugs to all monkeys. JSM

What?  Now that she is a famous blogger, she left us in her dust!

Bearly, my dear, I do believe you have created a monster !

Those kind of monsters I can handle, it's the KC kind that skeers children and parents everywhere.

I better quick get her autograph!!!

I'm behind bearly, but you are making me really laugh out loud at work. Glad I am by myself right now!  an angelic monkey

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #912 on: June 23, 2009, 08:52:51 AM »

Thanks Miki, I was just speculating on what day Caylee was at the club. I didn't know it was on the 13th. My bad.  TIA JSM

Aw...JSM wasn't saying nothing, I had just read about it a bit earlier...I'm always getting it wrong so I am right there with you doing my best to make sense of it all 
Thanks Miki, I was just thinking she may have thrown the baby in the trunk instead of taking her home straight away on the 14th. My mind was trying to think like Crazy. I'm not sure the distance from Fusion to the Ants, so what I was thinking she didn't want to drive all the way home, give a story as to why she can't keep Caylee, get in a fight with Cindy and then go back to the club.

But I guess when a 20 something wants to party and has raging hormones, they will drive any distance and make up any lie to get back to the party.  Being the old person that I am, I drive in a circle and if it is out of my circle during the week, I wait until the weekend. Hope it makes sense, I am very tired tonight. JSM

Do you think it's possible that Caylee innocently said something to CA about being in the trunk?  Maybe that's what the fight was about which could have pushed CA over the edge and choke KC... then out of anger & rage either at home or elsewhere, KC choked Caylee and well, sadly we know the rest.
Sadly, yes I think that is very possible, Caylee told Cindy that on the trip to Mt Dora or back and that is why Cindy blew up at KC.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #913 on: June 23, 2009, 08:55:20 AM »

Good Morning, Monkeys!  Hope everyone is well.
Northern Rose, I hope you are safe--I was worried about you.
The content of Scared Monkeys the last day or so has been amazing.  There have been so many interesting points brought up.
I am excited about the prospect of the fraud trial date being set.  Let's get this show on the road...Justice for Caylee! an angelic monkey

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #914 on: June 23, 2009, 08:58:46 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

I would be forever greatful is someone can attatch or point me in the direction of the earlier released FDLE Crime Scene Report with the Grids about where what evidence was found at the scene. I saved only portions from it and it is driving me Batty!!

TIA
Blink

Is this the report you're looking for?

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/3464-3513redacted.pdf

If that isn't the one, there are more reports located here:     http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/2/18/new_documents_released_in_casey_anthony_case.html
This is from the doc dump in February.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #915 on: June 23, 2009, 09:14:20 AM »

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk31/acandyrose/cayleeanthony04/caylee_anthony-2253-LakeVaj052508.jpg

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk31/acandyrose/cayleeanthony04/caylee_anthony-2251-LakeVaj052508.jpg

These are Lake Vaj shots

Is the duct tape dude Iassen? TIA JSM

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #916 on: June 23, 2009, 09:18:00 AM »

Morning monkeys.  I am still having trouble with stray popups and not being able to quote - anyone else?

Good morning Always1 - I am not having any problems quoting or with stray popups just the normal ones. 

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #917 on: June 23, 2009, 09:21:37 AM »

Good morning monkey folks! I'm wondering about the guy in the duct tape outfit. Someone had to help him put all that duct tape on. It doesn't look like it'd be easy to do it yourself, so I wonder who helped him? Any possibility KC helped, or was there watching when someone else helped him? Just asking. Also, what was the date of this party? I can't remember (this was the no clothes party, right?). Anyways, maybe KC saw this and it gave her ideas? Just a guess anyways. In my mind I'm still trying to figure out how that duct tape was put on. I'm thinking either Caylee was already dead (maybe by only minutes) or she was unconcious. It would have to been pretty hard to put on several pieces while she were awake and concious, she'd have fought it off I'm sure. Also, if there were several pieces it would take atleast a few seconds or more to rip off each new piece from the roll. This was probably all discussed already, but it's on my mind now so thought I'd post. JMO's anyways!!

an angelic monkey Good Morning Again!  an angelic monkey

RIP Sweet Puppy
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #918 on: June 23, 2009, 09:23:48 AM »

Good morning monkey folks! I'm wondering about the guy in the duct tape outfit. Someone had to help him put all that duct tape on. It doesn't look like it'd be easy to do it yourself, so I wonder who helped him? Any possibility KC helped, or was there watching when someone else helped him? Just asking. Also, what was the date of this party? I can't remember (this was the no clothes party, right?). Anyways, maybe KC saw this and it gave her ideas? Just a guess anyways. In my mind I'm still trying to figure out how that duct tape was put on Caylee. I'm thinking either Caylee was already dead (maybe by only minutes) or she was unconcious. It would have to been pretty hard to put on several pieces while she were awake and concious, she'd have fought it off I'm sure. Also, if there were several pieces it would take atleast a few seconds or more to rip off each new piece from the roll. This was probably all discussed already, but it's on my mind now so thought I'd post. JMO's anyways!!

an angelic monkey Good Morning Again!  an angelic monkey

Sorry just wanted to fix that!

RIP Sweet Puppy
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #919 on: June 23, 2009, 09:26:30 AM »

an angelic monkey

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.