April 27, 2024, 11:48:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #139 6/21/09 - 6/24/09  (Read 311809 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #920 on: June 23, 2009, 09:29:00 AM »

Good morning monkey folks! I'm wondering about the guy in the duct tape outfit. Someone had to help him put all that duct tape on. It doesn't look like it'd be easy to do it yourself, so I wonder who helped him? Any possibility KC helped, or was there watching when someone else helped him? Just asking. Also, what was the date of this party? I can't remember (this was the no clothes party, right?). Anyways, maybe KC saw this and it gave her ideas? Just a guess anyways. In my mind I'm still trying to figure out how that duct tape was put on. I'm thinking either Caylee was already dead (maybe by only minutes) or she was unconcious. It would have to been pretty hard to put on several pieces while she were awake and concious, she'd have fought it off I'm sure. Also, if there were several pieces it would take atleast a few seconds or more to rip off each new piece from the roll. This was probably all discussed already, but it's on my mind now so thought I'd post. JMO's anyways!!

an angelic monkey Good Morning Again!  an angelic monkey
Sneaking back in, but there is also a you tube video of LA duct taping his friend including his head.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #921 on: June 23, 2009, 09:30:21 AM »

Morning Monkeys. I gotta get back to work now! Have a great day. JSM  an angelic monkey

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #922 on: June 23, 2009, 09:33:28 AM »

lets not forget there probably were soil samples taken from Caseys shoes that would place her at the scene. Also, she may have placed the tape over her mouth and nose so that the fluids would not leak out as there was a stain in the trunk that they thought could have been fluids...its awful to even think about it. how cruel
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #923 on: June 23, 2009, 09:33:53 AM »

Good morning monkey folks! I'm wondering about the guy in the duct tape outfit. Someone had to help him put all that duct tape on. It doesn't look like it'd be easy to do it yourself, so I wonder who helped him? Any possibility KC helped, or was there watching when someone else helped him? Just asking. Also, what was the date of this party? I can't remember (this was the no clothes party, right?). Anyways, maybe KC saw this and it gave her ideas? Just a guess anyways. In my mind I'm still trying to figure out how that duct tape was put on. I'm thinking either Caylee was already dead (maybe by only minutes) or she was unconcious. It would have to been pretty hard to put on several pieces while she were awake and concious, she'd have fought it off I'm sure. Also, if there were several pieces it would take atleast a few seconds or more to rip off each new piece from the roll. This was probably all discussed already, but it's on my mind now so thought I'd post. JMO's anyways!!

Sneaking back in, but there is also a you tube video of LA duct taping his friend including his head.

Seriously JSM?  I have never seen that?  Now my curiosity is really up....I had posted a few posts back that perhaps she went to Lee's house and that is where she put the tape on poor Caylee - I thought Lee was out of town at this time so this may have been where she did it and got the tape?

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #924 on: June 23, 2009, 09:39:15 AM »

Seriously JSM?  I have never seen that?  Now my curiosity is really up....I had posted a few posts back that perhaps she went to Lee's house and that is where she put the tape on poor Caylee - I thought Lee was out of town at this time so this may have been where she did it and got the tape?
Yes, I think it was on either LA's myspace or facebook months ago. I saw it right about the time the duct tape info came out. Maybe some monkey has a link to it. I watched it at least three times. They are in the kitchen and it looks like maybe they are having a party. I hope you can find the video. It is very creepy. Have a good morning. JSM  an angelic monkey

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #925 on: June 23, 2009, 09:42:53 AM »

Yes, I think it was on either LA's myspace or facebook months ago. I saw it right about the time the duct tape info came out. Maybe some monkey has a link to it. I watched it at least three times. They are in the kitchen and it looks like maybe they are having a party. I hope you can find the video. It is very creepy. Have a good morning. JSM  an angelic monkey

Thank you JSM you are a doll.  Nice to see you as always - I am lurking with you from work so I am going to try and find that.  HUGS

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #926 on: June 23, 2009, 09:44:16 AM »

Hi QM!  It looks to me like he put the duct tape over a tank top and shorts so its possible he could have done that by himself. 

Also, I too believe that Caylee was unconcious or already dead when the duct tape was put over her mouth. 

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #927 on: June 23, 2009, 09:48:22 AM »

Hi QM!  It looks to me like he put the duct tape over a tank top and shorts so its possible he could have done that by himself. 

Also, I too believe that Caylee was unconcious or already dead when the duct tape was put over her mouth. 
Good Morning, boy I hope he put the duct tape on clothing, can you imagine pulling that off your skin    It appears a lot of Casey's friends aren't exactly rocket scientists, but I can't imagine being that dumb 
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #928 on: June 23, 2009, 09:53:15 AM »

I don't think it's too far a stretch to guess KC probably had a key to LA's place? Or this could already be a known fact as I can't remember ALL the facts of this case! Anywho, was anyone else living with LA at that time? Maybe KC was getting his mail/etc.? Do we know of any witnesses ever placing KC with Caylee at LA's place, even before she went missing? If KC took Caylee with her the night of June 15th/fight with CA, it's possible no one saw her go there if it was dark out at the time. We know there were no witnesses to Caylee's death (most likely anyway), so she had to be somewhere that NO ONE else was around? I'm guessing when/however it actually happened (death), there was probably no sounds? At the very least, any sounds made were probably not very loud? Just my guesses again! Anyway, I do really want to know where it happened, and how she could kill her with absolutely no one seeing or hearing anything. There's so much we don't know that I'm sure/hope LE does know. They have to know alot of these things, right? Atleast they must have a really good idea of where/when it happened? 

RIP Sweet Puppy
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #929 on: June 23, 2009, 10:06:25 AM »

I don't think it's too far a stretch to guess KC probably had a key to LA's place? Or this could already be a known fact as I can't remember ALL the facts of this case! Anywho, was anyone else living with LA at that time? Maybe KC was getting his mail/etc.? Do we know of any witnesses ever placing KC with Caylee at LA's place, even before she went missing? If KC took Caylee with her the night of June 15th/fight with CA, it's possible no one saw her go there if it was dark out at the time. We know there were no witnesses to Caylee's death (most likely anyway), so she had to be somewhere that NO ONE else was around? I'm guessing when/however it actually happened (death), there was probably no sounds? At the very least, any sounds made were probably not very loud? Just my guesses again! Anyway, I do really want to know where it happened, and how she could kill her with absolutely no one seeing or hearing anything. There's so much we don't know that I'm sure/hope LE does know. They have to know alot of these things, right? Atleast they must have a really good idea of where/when it happened? 

I agree with you QM LE must have a pretty good hunch what might have happened.  I thought I read that LA was out of town in Chicago on the 15/16th of June but I could be wrong - if he were gone and the roommate was with him or gone too this may be where she took her.  Sigh...there is so much we don't know.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #930 on: June 23, 2009, 10:08:39 AM »

Hi Leroy. I think she was unconcious or dead already too. JMO JSM

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #931 on: June 23, 2009, 10:13:53 AM »

Good Morning, boy I hope he put the duct tape on clothing, can you imagine pulling that off your skin    It appears a lot of Casey's friends aren't exactly rocket scientists, but I can't imagine being that dumb 
No Rose, I have used duct tape on my skin to lets just say keep the "saggers" up in a strapless/backless gown.

Yes, it hurts to pull off, but if you use the hairdryer to melt some of the sticky off it is less painless. BUT is also leaves a bad rash. JMO JSM

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #932 on: June 23, 2009, 10:18:29 AM »

JSM     I have so many allergies, if I would put duct tape on my skin and pull it off, I would be one big red mark.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #933 on: June 23, 2009, 10:20:19 AM »

I agree with you QM LE must have a pretty good hunch what might have happened.  I thought I read that LA was out of town in Chicago on the 15/16th of June but I could be wrong - if he were gone and the roommate was with him or gone too this may be where she took her.  Sigh...there is so much we don't know.
I can't help but keep flashing back to the abandoned house that D. Casey was searching with his probe. 

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #934 on: June 23, 2009, 10:23:10 AM »

JSM - LMAO "Saggers" and duct tape?  Oh my!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #935 on: June 23, 2009, 10:24:19 AM »

JSM     I have so many allergies, if I would put duct tape on my skin and pull it off, I would be one big red mark.
That's what happened to me.  Never again.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #936 on: June 23, 2009, 10:25:09 AM »

Me too No Rose!!!!  I mean this stuff is so strong Nascar uses it to hold cars together going 200 mph 

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #937 on: June 23, 2009, 10:26:24 AM »

I can't help but keep flashing back to the abandoned house that D. Casey was searching with his probe. 

I thought about that one too QM 

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #938 on: June 23, 2009, 10:30:09 AM »

Miki wrote:
I found the quoted from this site: http://prairiechicken.blogspot.com/2008/10/casey-anthony-timeline-revised-oct-2.html

I was trying to check it out but couldn't find out where she was from the 10th..so I am looking for an accurate time line, there is so much information out there it's difficult to get the facts.

I think the timeline at that site is off on a few things.
Good morning Monkeys

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #939 on: June 23, 2009, 10:31:35 AM »

Me too No Rose!!!!  I mean this stuff is so strong Nascar uses it to hold cars together going 200 mph 
  I didn't know that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.