April 28, 2024, 05:44:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #139 6/21/09 - 6/24/09  (Read 311933 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #940 on: June 23, 2009, 10:32:27 AM »

I agree with you QM LE must have a pretty good hunch what might have happened.  I thought I read that LA was out of town in Chicago on the 15/16th of June but I could be wrong - if he were gone and the roommate was with him or gone too this may be where she took her.  Sigh...there is so much we don't know.
I can't help but keep flashing back to the abandoned house that D. Casey was searching with his probe. 

I thought about that one too QM 
There is definitely something very hinky about that abandoned house 
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #941 on: June 23, 2009, 10:34:13 AM »

JSM - LMAO "Saggers" and duct tape?  Oh my!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #942 on: June 23, 2009, 10:39:13 AM »

Since we talked about Amy's checks it just doesn't make sense to me that she'd sign her own name and write one to herself.  How on earth did she figure she was going to explain this away AND maintain friendship with the very people she partied with????  Of course that may have been her way out of the whole "mom's giving me the house and we'll live there" fairy tale that she had Amy believing.  It seems pretty clear to me that consequences of one's actions are not on the top of Casey's list of concerns.

It seemed to me as if she wanted to get the most out of her life before they found out she was a child killer and they locked her away for ever. Burned all her bridges in that one month, now she has free room and board for life and no worries.
I agree with you both.casey even went to far in her non caring way to not hide Caylee's body very well.....she hid her right around the corner from her house.Yeah,casey was trying to burn all of her bridges that whole 31 days.I think that is the true reason she kept track of the 31 days....4 days of freedom,12 days of freedom.She was keeping track of her freedom knowing the whole time that soon she would be busted.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #943 on: June 23, 2009, 10:40:51 AM »

No Rose, I have used duct tape on my skin to lets just say keep the "saggers" up in a strapless/backless gown.

Yes, it hurts to pull off, but if you use the hairdryer to melt some of the sticky off it is less painless. BUT is also leaves a bad rash. JMO JSM

OMG, the things I learn here at Sacred Monkeys!!!!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #944 on: June 23, 2009, 10:44:20 AM »

No Rose, I have used duct tape on my skin to lets just say keep the "saggers" up in a strapless/backless gown.

Yes, it hurts to pull off, but if you use the hairdryer to melt some of the sticky off it is less painless. BUT is also leaves a bad rash. JMO JSM

OMG, the things I learn here at Sacred Monkeys!!!!
  Monkey Devil! I would have to use a whole roll, and then some 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #945 on: June 23, 2009, 10:52:31 AM »

Since we talked about Amy's checks it just doesn't make sense to me that she'd sign her own name and write one to herself.  How on earth did she figure she was going to explain this away AND maintain friendship with the very people she partied with????  Of course that may have been her way out of the whole "mom's giving me the house and we'll live there" fairy tale that she had Amy believing.  It seems pretty clear to me that consequences of one's actions are not on the top of Casey's list of concerns.

It seemed to me as if she wanted to get the most out of her life before they found out she was a child killer and they locked her away for ever. Burned all her bridges in that one month, now she has free room and board for life and no worries.
I agree with you both.casey even went to far in her non caring way to not hide Caylee's body very well.....she hid her right around the corner from her house.Yeah,casey was trying to burn all of her bridges that whole 31 days.I think that is the true reason she kept track of the 31 days....4 days of freedom,12 days of freedom.She was keeping track of her freedom knowing the whole time that soon she would be busted.

Casey has never struck me as the sharpest tool in the shed.  1 credit short of graduating, 7 month tumor, draining your BFF's bank account and signing her name, stealing from grandma and signing her name, taking LE to her imaginary job...there are so many.  She has gotten away with what she has wanted her whole life so why plan or worry now?  I think she may have dumped her there as she never thought about decomp and need a place as a holding area as she  was planning on going back to figure things out, but never got there as the rest of her tangled web caught up with her and not even Cindy was gonna get her out of this one.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #946 on: June 23, 2009, 10:53:18 AM »

Hi Tevye, big HUGS.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #947 on: June 23, 2009, 10:54:34 AM »

Just got an answer about the closing of the sagittal suture. Usually close around four or five.

Read the sentence that says "the posterior half of the sagittal suture appears to be in the beginning stages of premature synostosis" and was told it sounds like the kid had been abused or took a spill, that the sutures can close due to trauma of the head.

This doctor had no idea about what case this is, just read him that sentence and that was the answer I got. Gotta go back to work now. Sorry it took so long to get a reply.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #948 on: June 23, 2009, 10:56:27 AM »

Casey Anthony gets "beautiful life" tattoo after Caylee disappears
Comments 0 | Recommend 0
June 23, 2009 - 10:27 AM
WFTV
Prosecutors want permission to go into the jail to take pictures of a tattoo Casey Anthony got two weeks after her daughter, Caylee, disappeared.

The tattoo on Casey's back reads "La Vita Bella," which is Italian for "The Beautiful Life."

The state believes it could be important to their case.

Prosecutors want the judge to schedule Casey's trial involving stolen checks before her murder trial.

The defense convinced the judge last year to postpone Casey's trial on charges she stole checks and cashed them to buy beer, food and her infamous white sunglasses.

Now that her murder trial could be a year off, prosecutors want to move forward on the lesser charges.

George and Cindy Anthonys' attorney, Brad Conway, says he is now working to prepare them to handle the details inside Caylee Anthony's autopsy report.

Conway appeared on a morning news program Monday and said the release of Caylee's autopsy report and Father's Day made things tough for the Anthonys.

"This was a very difficult weekend for both George and Cindy and they got through it as best they could, but it was very, very hard," said Conway.

Casey Anthony remains in the Orange County jail facing murder charges for Caylee's death. Her parents haven't visited her since October.

An Orange County judge decided at a Friday hearing to allow the release of Caylee Anthony's autopsy report to the public.

The autopsy report for slain toddler Caylee Anthony agrees with authorities' contention the girl was killed, but says the method is unclear.
The report says there was no trauma to Caylee's skeleton, but notes duct tape was over the lower part of her face. The autopsy says the tape was clearly placed before the body began to decompose.

The medical examiner's report said Caylee's body was dumped shortly after decomposition. Also, there was no evidence of trauma or drugs in her system.

The report also states that it took approximately two weeks for Caylee's body to disintegrate into bones because of the heat.

At the court hearing, George and Cindy Anthony did not get the answer they wanted. George was emotional as he spoke to Judge Stan Strickland to try to convince him not to release his granddaughter's autopsy report.

"Please show us some peace and some dignity by keeping this report sealed," said George Anthony to Judge Strickland.

The Anthonys said releasing the report would cause them even more anguish and they were afraid that the results will be exploited.

"This last year has been an emotional strain for our entire family," said George. "The protection of our family's rights and privacy and emotional well-being, has been tossed aside over and over again."

Judge Stan Strickland said he agreed that the case is all about Caylee, but justice was his focus. He also agreed that the media and the community have a right to monitor the costly case to make sure there is justice for Caylee.
On June 10, George and Cindy Anthony's attorney, Brad Conway, filed a motion to block Caylee's autopsy result findings. Judge Stan Strickland, however, ordered a stay on the release of the findings.

Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony has been charged in the girl's death. She has pleaded not guilty and says a baby sitter kidnapped her toddler. Prosecutors say they will seek the death penalty if she is convicted of first-degree murder.

http://www.cbs12.com/news/caylee-4718966-report-anthony.html
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #949 on: June 23, 2009, 11:05:28 AM »

Just got an answer about the closing of the sagittal suture. Usually close around four or five.

Read the sentence that says "the posterior half of the sagittal suture appears to be in the beginning stages of premature synostosis" and was told it sounds like the kid had been abused or took a spill, that the sutures can close due to trauma of the head.

This doctor had no idea about what case this is, just read him that sentence and that was the answer I got. Gotta go back to work now. Sorry it took so long to get a reply.
Very interesting, thanks. So I'm going to guess, as a young child you fall and bang your head hard, this could happen?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #950 on: June 23, 2009, 11:07:24 AM »

George and Cindy Anthonys' attorney, Brad Conway, says he is now working to prepare them to handle the details inside Caylee Anthony's autopsy report.
Oh, please, they know all about everything 
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #951 on: June 23, 2009, 11:11:21 AM »

Thankyou JSM

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #952 on: June 23, 2009, 11:11:45 AM »

don't get mad..i learned lurking from you   so my thought that casey could be taking out her aggression on Caylee in a manner that wouldn't show...like squeezing her little head could have happened.

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #953 on: June 23, 2009, 11:12:32 AM »

gotta' go bbl

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #954 on: June 23, 2009, 11:14:59 AM »

My poor JSM!! Please be careful with that stuff! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #955 on: June 23, 2009, 11:19:21 AM »

NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/06/20/cayleecasey-anthony-case-caylees-autopsy-revelations-part-i/

Caylee/Casey Anthony Case: Caylees Autopsy Revelations Part I
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #956 on: June 23, 2009, 11:29:38 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

I would be forever greatful is someone can attatch or point me in the direction of the earlier released FDLE Crime Scene Report with the Grids about where what evidence was found at the scene. I saved only portions from it and it is driving me Batty!!

TIA
Blink

Is this the report you're looking for?

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/3464-3513redacted.pdf

If that isn't the one, there are more reports located here:     http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/2/18/new_documents_released_in_casey_anthony_case.html
This is from the doc dump in February.

Thank you sassy, door no.1 exactly!!!
B
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #957 on: June 23, 2009, 11:31:58 AM »

Hi everybody!!! We are home, everything is fine!! Hubby is asleep and I am into my first pitcher of frozen strawberry daquiris. If I get really stupid, tell me to get off the computer.  Monkey Devil!

JSM, If I ever taped the saggers I would be in the hospital. I have a severe allergy to adhesives. 

NORTHERN ROSE, I am so relieved to see you here. 

So as to be on topic, the Anthony's have know as soon as the autopsy was released what was in it. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #958 on: June 23, 2009, 11:38:32 AM »

I just received a text from Channel 9 that WFTV just posted some more autopsy reports which slipped by - the FBI exam reports.

TWO NEW DOCUMENTS

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #959 on: June 23, 2009, 11:43:00 AM »

Hi everybody!!! We are home, everything is fine!! Hubby is asleep and I am into my first pitcher of frozen strawberry daquiris. If I get really stupid, tell me to get off the computer.  Monkey Devil!

JSM, If I ever taped the saggers I would be in the hospital. I have a severe allergy to adhesives. 

NORTHERN ROSE, I am so relieved to see you here. 

So as to be on topic, the Anthony's have know as soon as the autopsy was released what was in it. 

Hi Fanny, glad to know everything is alright! 

Sounds like you're having a party! Can I have a strawberry daquiri too!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.