May 28, 2024, 12:39:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #139 6/21/09 - 6/24/09  (Read 315780 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2009, 05:45:00 PM »

OKAY - LET ME START WITH:  I hate the A's and think Casey is 500% guilty or in other words - she did this................ that said, my question is:
If you found something you felt could help casey avoid the dp and it was something that haunted you from a moral standpoint, would or could you make that call?  Now, don't ask me why I am running this little experiment, PLEASE.  I won't answer! 

ANJ I would take a step back and evaluate if in fact my analysis of what I found could not be explained in any other way.  If after stepping back for a few days I still felt the same I would place the call as my Dad taught me that integrity is all that you are judged by and that no one but you can ruin your own integrity.

on a O/T I left a post for some help and advice in musings.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2009, 05:49:01 PM »

I am not going to reply to anyone's answer, but it does look like you guys are totally kindred spirits to me.  I have no clue who to tell or how to contact any of them, but I stumbled upon something that could - only could be worth them finishing.  Who knows, maybe they will email me.  The addy is in my profile.  I actually had to stop following my trail for a bit - too upsetting.  Gads - why me? 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2009, 05:50:26 PM »

I am not going to reply to anyone's answer, but it does look like you guys are totally kindred spirits to me.  I have no clue who to tell or how to contact any of them, but I stumbled upon something that could - only could be worth them finishing.  Who knows, maybe they will email me.  The addy is in my profile.  I actually had to stop following my trail for a bit - too upsetting.  Gads - why me? 
What do you mean?
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #23 on: June 21, 2009, 05:51:16 PM »

OKAY - LET ME START WITH:  I hate the A's and think Casey is 500% guilty or in other words - she did this................ that said, my question is:
If you found something you felt could help casey avoid the dp and it was something that haunted you from a moral standpoint, would or could you make that call?  Now, don't ask me why I am running this little experiment, PLEASE.  I won't answer! 

ANJ I would take a step back and evaluate if in fact my analysis of what I found could not be explained in any other way.  If after stepping back for a few days I still felt the same I would place the call as my Dad taught me that integrity is all that you are judged by and that no one but you can ruin your own integrity.

Okay, I just said I wouldn't respond to any of your all's opinions, but does this mean you would all still love me anyway?  I hate being open minded - it allows for other points of view (you don't want to hear or even consider) to leak in!   
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #24 on: June 21, 2009, 05:55:57 PM »

I agree. I also am thinking about taking the DP off the table at this point. The ONLY way that I can think that could happen would be if there was evidence that KC had severe mental incapacity at some point prior in her life.

It would not matter at this point if she had an accomplice, or if she did it in a fit of rage from drugs because drugs are not a legal defense. Many alcoholics have tried to use that because they were in a total blackout at the time of a crime and had no recollection at all of the crime, but it has never been held to be exempt by law. If that had been the case, they should have plead it down to 2nd degree a long time ago, so it would never wash now and even if that information has not been disclosed it is too late to use it when she had an opportunity prior.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2009, 06:00:13 PM »

I would have to evaluate as to whether it was as important as I saw it and if it could be totally backed up with evidence.  If not, I would let it go for now and see where things went later in the process. 

If I decided to contact someone ,I would NEVER give it to any of the defense team, but to Yuri and let him make the final decision. He is a fair and just man.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #26 on: June 21, 2009, 06:02:49 PM »

Okay, I just said I wouldn't respond to any of your all's opinions, but does this mean you would all still love me anyway?  I hate being open minded - it allows for other points of view (you don't want to hear or even consider) to leak in!   

If you would give it to Yuri and let him make the final decision. I would hate for it to be something the defense team could "turn around" and use against you or someone else. Keep in mind if you give it to the defense team, you become LEGAL FODDER for them and your entire life will be turned upside down.

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #27 on: June 21, 2009, 06:05:03 PM »

I would have to evaluate as to whether it was as important as I saw it and if it could be totally backed up with evidence.  If not, I would let it go for now and see where things went later in the process. 

If I decided to contact someone ,I would NEVER give it to any of the defense team, but to Yuri and let him make the final decision. He is a fair and just man.
Actually, Yuri could not help in this scenario.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2009, 06:06:02 PM »

I just came back from eating dinner.I will weigh in on this too. I would have to say something even thought I dispise them all and Casey most of all. But the truth is the truth and that is all we ever wanted here, if I am correct. The right person and the right reasons ought to be considered for the death penalty. I would like none of them any better and I would not trust any of them with a mile of me. Casey would still be a lying, stealing, money sucking slore, and so is her family. But I would not want anyone getting the DP unless they deserved it.

Speaking for myself I would love you anyway, you know that ANJ.  an angelic monkey

You have to do what your heart says is right. Caylee is going to get justice one way or the other. I hope the right person is nailed for it.  an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #29 on: June 21, 2009, 06:07:35 PM »

Unless I knew something for sure, I wouldn't notify anyone until I had something very concrete. I would be afraid of wasting LE's time unless I was really onto something.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #30 on: June 21, 2009, 06:08:22 PM »

If you would give it to Yuri and let him make the final decision. I would hate for it to be something the defense team could "turn around" and use against you or someone else. Keep in mind if you give it to the defense team, you become LEGAL FODDER for them and your entire life will be turned upside down.

AMEN! Give it to Yuri, he's a good and honest man. But be aware, the Others are reading here and they will come after you!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #31 on: June 21, 2009, 06:09:39 PM »

ok..spill it! Monkey Devil!  just start with 'i have this friend.."

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2009, 06:18:56 PM »

Just whisper it so the others won't hear.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #33 on: June 21, 2009, 06:19:11 PM »

NOW THAT WAS CUTE!   " I have this friend................" 
whoops, gotta run........move later! LMAO
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #34 on: June 21, 2009, 06:19:17 PM »

AMEN! Give it to Yuri, he's a good and honest man. But be aware, the Others are reading here and they will come after you!

Agree Yuri.  I would still love you as you can not change the truth and respect you for having integrity.  The legal fodder part is what I was worried about, they could label you as anything.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #35 on: June 21, 2009, 06:19:52 PM »

Actually, Yuri could not help in this scenario.

Okay......20 questions...........Is it something the Anthonys already know?  I am thinking if it is something they are hiding it will come out at trial.

Is it something ANYONE else knows?  Would you be the only one this information was available to?

Is it something someone told you in confidence? If it is, I would encourage them to tell it and stay out of it.

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #36 on: June 21, 2009, 06:20:12 PM »

I agree. I also am thinking about taking the DP off the table at this point. The ONLY way that I can think that could happen would be if there was evidence that KC had severe mental incapacity at some point prior in her life.

It would not matter at this point if she had an accomplice, or if she did it in a fit of rage from drugs because drugs are not a legal defense. Many alcoholics have tried to use that because they were in a total blackout at the time of a crime and had no recollection at all of the crime, but it has never been held to be exempt by law. If that had been the case, they should have plead it down to 2nd degree a long time ago, so it would never wash now and even if that information has not been disclosed it is too late to use it when she had an opportunity prior.

i have no doubt that casey could have been 'on' drugs or taking drugs at the time of Caylee's murder.  BUT...i don't think for a minuet that the drugs made her kill Caylee.
i have never heard of an extasey or pot induced rage.  and if indeed she was 'blacked out' well her memory came back awfully quick with all the hiding, lying, dumping, and story telling.  but i could be wrong...

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #37 on: June 21, 2009, 06:23:26 PM »

i have no doubt that casey could have been 'on' drugs or taking drugs at the time of Caylee's murder.  BUT...i don't think for a minuet that the drugs made her kill Caylee.
i have never heard of an extasey or pot induced rage.  and if indeed she was 'blacked out' well her memory came back awfully quick with all the hiding, lying, dumping, and story telling.  but i could be wrong...

There is a serious meth and/or crack rage which has been tried as a legal defense with no success in courts.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #38 on: June 21, 2009, 06:23:33 PM »

ANJ, if you know something you should go to the police or State's Attorney's office. I also think if you found some kind of info on the internet, LE probably has the same evidence.

BUT if you feel like giving hint, by all means JSM is ready to listen.  an angelic monkey

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #39 on: June 21, 2009, 06:27:31 PM »

I would be VERY CAREFUL about responding to any email I received.

I would ONLY talk to persons in person.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.