May 30, 2024, 05:57:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #139 6/21/09 - 6/24/09  (Read 316286 times)
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #340 on: June 21, 2009, 11:34:40 PM »

Oh Gawd! WonderWoman is singing, and Geraldo is showing himself in bed this morning with his hair standing up and his daughter telling him Happy Father's Day. A commercial just cut him off and the first thing you see was a swarm of Cockroaches.....

Pretty much describes some of the guests and himself on the show tonight!!!  OUTGOING!!!!!   

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!  What a visual!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #341 on: June 21, 2009, 11:35:57 PM »

hello monkeys
warning!!! it is gross!!! an angelic monkey Monkey Devil!
long time ago my grandma told me that when she was a kid (looong time ago) she went to a funeral and she saw the body sitting and trow up, sorry it is gross, but she told me that long time ago the bodies did not have the same treatment(chemicals) that the bodies have now before funeral. Can be possible that Casey saw caylee doing that and duct taped her to be sure will not happen again...? sorry guys
wow...getting a mental image.  i worked in a nursing home for a few years and saw a few people pass, it can be messy depending on how long we had to wait until they were picked up, but i've never seen That!  are ya sure grandma wasn't pulling your leg?

It's not possible to vomit after death, but fluids do leak from orifices. Maybe some fluid was expelled as they moved the corpse? 
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #342 on: June 21, 2009, 11:36:16 PM »

With the medical privacy laws, can Caylee's pediatrician  be called to testify?
sure...she's dead.  privacy laws don't extend to the deceased.

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #343 on: June 21, 2009, 11:36:29 PM »

With the medical privacy laws, can Caylee's pediatrician  be called to testify?
Yes he/she can.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #344 on: June 21, 2009, 11:36:43 PM »

But we would have known if Caylee had had this done, because she has not had surgery.  (Lordy, I am talking to myself)
You are correct,A1. The hyoid bone is sometimes removed to remove this cyst,but according to all envolved, Caylee had never been sick and mentioned no surgeries.
Thank you Blu!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #345 on: June 21, 2009, 11:37:05 PM »

hello monkeys
long time ago my grandma told me that when she was a kid (looong time ago) she went to a funeral and she saw the body sitting and trow up, sorry it is gross, but she told me that long time ago the bodies did not have the same treatment(chemicals) that the bodies have now before funeral. Can be possible that Casey saw caylee doing that and duct taped her to be sure will not happen again...? sorry guys
wow...getting a mental image.  i worked in a nursing home for a few years and saw a few people pass, it can be messy depending on how long we had to wait until they were picked up, but i've never seen That!  are ya sure grandma wasn't pulling your leg?

It's not possible to vomit after death, but fluids do leak from orifices. Maybe some fluid was expelled as they moved the corpse? 
i have no doubt.

cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #346 on: June 21, 2009, 11:39:50 PM »

hello monkeys
hahaha I do not know what grandma pulled Monkey Devil! ///but I believe the body can contain gasses....I do not I will search....I do not know if those gases can break bones...mmmm( i do not want to justify casey) an angelic monkey
AnnetteInMn
Scared Monkey

« Reply #347 on: June 21, 2009, 11:41:07 PM »

Whew, I've been on a reading marathon... finally caught up with all you fast moving monkeys!

Now a few things that are making me go hmmmmm..............  Hopefully some of you smart ones can fill me in.  I've asked some of these questions before but in the height of the autopsy release my questions weren't answered or if they were I completely missed the answers.  Also a couple of new questions creeped up.

1.  I'm wondering if someone could fill me in on Casey and her activites at the motel on 06/15/08?  Who spotted her there and do we know how long she was there?  I hadn't heard about this before finding scaredmonkeys.

2.  Someone mentioned Blink had some connections to the case and now I'm curious in what form.  Reporter, medical professional, married to someone on the prosecution team????  Just being nosey if I may.

3.  Most of what I know about this case I've seen on Nancy Grace or read here.  I'm curious how much credibility fellow monkeys give to Leonard Padilla and his statements?  I've heard him mention several times that Casey doesn't think things out in advance, she lives 10 minutes at a time and if that's the case it makes for interesting thoughts on if she was calculating enough to even have a plan/alibi.

4.  We know that the jailhouse video of Casey's reaction to the remains of Caylee being found will not be released to the public.  Will they be able to use this at the trial?

Thanks monkeys in  advance!   
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #348 on: June 21, 2009, 11:42:07 PM »

hello monkeys

They may not have prepared the body correctly and decomp fluid was expelled due to a build up of gases.  Like coffin birth.
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #349 on: June 21, 2009, 11:43:12 PM »

But we would have known if Caylee had had this done, because she has not had surgery.  (Lordy, I am talking to myself)
You are correct,A1. The hyoid bone is sometimes removed to remove this cyst,but according to all envolved, Caylee had never been sick and mentioned no surgeries.
here's a thought.  if cindy knew where the body was, and if she knew how casey had murdered Caylee (if she did strangle her), and if she knew where the body was, with her understanding of anatomy (as a nurse)  whos to say she didn't go out there and take the hyoid bone?  i know thats in left field but it amazes that they could find all those little bones except the one that could give cause of death.

cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #350 on: June 21, 2009, 11:44:27 PM »

hello monkeys

well grandma told me that the body sat and immediately laid back down. 
i have no doubt.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #351 on: June 21, 2009, 11:46:27 PM »

I was not looking for this but just came across this.  No mention of swimmies but they did take pullups.

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #352 on: June 21, 2009, 11:47:07 PM »

REPEATING POST TO SHOW CORRECTION:

Wow, I take a nap and all the good discussion starts. I am not a neurologist but I have cared  for many infants who have had craniosynostosis in the Peds ICU. They are usually caught between 4 and 8 months and while the brain is growing. Parents are told to expect a perfectly normal course of growth and development. We had one neuro doc who told them" in time their body will grow into their head." There are 5 sutures in the cranium. Sutures are not bone but rather the fiber-like material that hold the bony plates together. Only one was found to be" in the beginning stages of premature synostosis." Surgery is not done in this case due to the lack of symptomology. We know Caylee was developing normally. She could sing "you are my sunshine" and read "supper time for Freeda Fuzzypaws." The only reason this was found was the fact that she was skeletonized.(I hate to say that.) The pictures you see on the net of these children with deformities are
either happen in utero or have not had medical treatment early.

How will the defense use this ? I have a theory but don't want to bore you with an anatomy discourse. 

Blumonkey = Desi's hero tonight!   
Thank you so much!  That is what I thought!  Sub-clinical or something like that.  Because all the stuff we were finding was gross deformity and surgical correction. I was thinking since she was already nearly three and looked/acted normal it must be something very minor that would never have come to light if she had not been autopsied.  Thank you, thank you so much for this knowledgeable explanation!

The other confusion I had was that I saw the word "incest" on one search result, and the word "incest" on another... so I thought there was some kind of correlation, but never saw that stated.  Know anything about this?  Incidence or contributing factors or whatever the scientific/medical terminology is?  Anyway, thank you so much for clearing that up!  I was feeling so confused about my perception of it.
How will the defense use this ? I have a theory but don't want to bore you with an anatomy discourse.
[Edited by me:  My reply incorrectly contained the last bit of Blumonkey's post! 
Please note:  It is Blumonkey that has a theory, not Desi!]

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #353 on: June 21, 2009, 11:49:36 PM »

Wow, I take a nap and all the good discussion starts. I am not a neurologist but I have cared  for many infants who have had craniosynostosis in the Peds ICU. They are usually caught between 4 and 8 months and while the brain is growing. Parents are told to expect a perfectly normal course of growth and development. We had one neuro doc who told them" in time their body will grow into their head." There are 5 sutures in the cranium. Sutures are not bone but rather the fiber-like material that hold the bony plates together. Only one was found to be" in the beginning stages of premature synostosis." Surgery is not done in this case due to the lack of symptomology. We know Caylee was developing normally. She could sing "you are my sunshine" and read "supper time for Freeda Fuzzypaws." The only reason this was found was the fact that she was skeletonized.(I hate to say that.) The pictures you see on the net of these children with deformities are
either happen in utero or have not had medical treatment early.

Blumonkey = Desi's hero tonight!   
Thank you so much!  That is what I thought!  Sub-clinical or something like that.  Because all the stuff we were finding was gross deformity and surgical correction. I was thinking since she was already nearly three and looked/acted normal it must be something very minor that would never have come to light if she had not been autopsied.  Thank you, thank you so much for this knowledgeable explanation!

The other confusion I had was that I saw the word "incest" on one search result, and the word "incest" on another... so I thought there was some kind of correlation, but never saw that stated.  Know anything about this?  Incidence or contributing factors or whatever the scientific/medical terminology is?  Anyway, thank you so much for clearing that up!  I was feeling so confused about my perception of it.
Glad it helped, Desi.(Blushing)

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #354 on: June 21, 2009, 11:49:44 PM »

I was not looking for this but just came across this.  No mention of swimmies but they did take pullups.

the envelopes with photos must be the photos that casey deleted from her myspace
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #355 on: June 21, 2009, 11:49:45 PM »

Whew, I've been on a reading marathon... finally caught up with all you fast moving monkeys!

Now a few things that are making me go hmmmmm..............  Hopefully some of you smart ones can fill me in.  I've asked some of these questions before but in the height of the autopsy release my questions weren't answered or if they were I completely missed the answers.  Also a couple of new questions creeped up.

1.  I'm wondering if someone could fill me in on Casey and her activites at the motel on 06/15/08?  Who spotted her there and do we know how long she was there?  I hadn't heard about this before finding scaredmonkeys.

2.  Someone mentioned Blink had some connections to the case and now I'm curious in what form.  Reporter, medical professional, married to someone on the prosecution team????  Just being nosey if I may.

3.  Most of what I know about this case I've seen on Nancy Grace or read here.  I'm curious how much credibility fellow monkeys give to Leonard Padilla and his statements?  I've heard him mention several times that Casey doesn't think things out in advance, she lives 10 minutes at a time and if that's the case it makes for interesting thoughts on if she was calculating enough to even have a plan/alibi.

4.  We know that the jailhouse video of Casey's reaction to the remains of Caylee being found will not be released to the public.  Will they be able to use this at the trial?

I can only answer #1&#3.

Both have about the same answer. Lenny is the one that has stated numerous times that Casey was seen pacing in the motel parking lot that night/morning. There has been nothing official about it however.

He has also been on Nancy Grace several times and some of his statements have been way out there. However, he hit the nail on the head several times too. He was the one that clued the FBI on the fact of Hoover's tape of D Casey in the wood, for instance. He also made the statement that Caylee's body had been found before it actually was. I do think D Casey may have found her remains before Kronk reported it. It remains to be seen if it is true. He has had much information of what went on in the Anthony household while he had her out on bond. Those are the interviews I want to see. Rob's, Tracy's and Lenny's. It wouldn't hurt my feeling to see his depo in the civil case with Morgan. JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #356 on: June 21, 2009, 11:49:48 PM »

hello monkeys

They may not have prepared the body correctly and decomp fluid was expelled due to a build up of gases.  Like coffin birth.
i get cha..but for the body to sit up and vomit? 

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #357 on: June 21, 2009, 11:50:59 PM »

hello monkeys

well grandma told me that the body sat and immediately laid back down. 
i have no doubt.
i hope this person was really dead..

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #358 on: June 21, 2009, 11:52:04 PM »

As far as being at a hotel that night I only ever heard Leonard Padilla mention that.
He has said it a couple of times on the NG show.  No proof has been forthcoming..
I like a lot of what he says, BUT, I don't forget that he was the one who rushed to Orlando with $50,000 for the bond because he believed what she said     -then he modified it to say he thought she had killed Caylee by accident and he could talk it out of her-  at a time when everyone else was saying "31 days to report your child missing!"   and " it smells like a dead body in the damn car"  -         pleaase... 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #359 on: June 21, 2009, 11:52:26 PM »

hello monkeys

I'm not even going to ask.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.