May 28, 2024, 03:54:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #139 6/21/09 - 6/24/09  (Read 315644 times)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #640 on: June 22, 2009, 04:13:48 PM »

I don't think you miss anything Fanny!   
Klaas has a new byline under her avatar. 

I thought it was interesting that the forensic expert for the defense said he didn't see the body with any duct tape on it. I'm wondering how he can conclude it might not be murder if he never saw that.

I guess they didn't send him the pictures taken BEFORE the body was autopsied! He must not trust the FORENSIC TEAM in the field that photograhed everything as it was before anything was touched! He didn't see the photographs taken at the ME's office before the autopsy! More smoke and mirrors. I just lost respect for him too. He has sold his soul to the almighty buck too. 

In his defense, maybe Bozo never got his secured server so he could share the autopsy evidence to his forensic experts. Maybe Bozo only is giving him what he wants him to see. 

Nah! Just more smoke and mirrors. 

I am betting the Bozo never got the server. He evidently couldn't afford to pick up the evidence LE provided, so how could he spend thousands for that?  I don't think he has ever paid them has he?

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #641 on: June 22, 2009, 04:13:56 PM »

NORTHERN ROSE, ARE YOU OK. JUST HEARD THERE WAS AN EARTHQUAKE.

Yes fine.  I am not in Alaska, closer to Yellowknife.  I am fairly certain that I felt something, like a big truck going under the house but was on the phone.  Thought the dog had bad gas.

Somehow I knew that even if you were right in the middle of an earthquake you would just keep trodding right along.   an angelic monkey

Wow , I can charge hazard pay for that call now !  There are advantages in working from home.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #642 on: June 22, 2009, 04:15:27 PM »

Regarding Casey's "seizure" which was discussed earlier, the hospital kept Casey for a couple of days and neurological tests were done.  All negative.

Cindy claims Casey's blood was also tested for drugs and none were found.

It happened November 18, 2007.  Paramedics responded to a 911 call, to Jesse's apartment.  Casey had been drinking heavily the night before.

Rev. Grund has commented that he wonders who paid for the ambulance, E.R. charges, two or three days in the hospital, and all the tests...  If Casey were working, she would be covered by insurance from Universal.   Betcha Cindy's insurance covered it...

(Just to clarify, as there were some questions on this earlier.)

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #643 on: June 22, 2009, 04:15:53 PM »

Just received a text from channel 9 that prosecutors want to go to the jail and take pictures of the tattoo KC got 2 weeks after Caylee disappeared.

Interesting.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #644 on: June 22, 2009, 04:16:04 PM »

<snipped by Desi>
Desdemona, I also recall skanky signing Amy's name on at least 1 check.
You know, Capp has got to be right about the one she cashed at Bank of America, since it was made payable to Casey and drawn on Amy's account. 

But I don't remember if she signed as Amy at one of the Target shopping sprees as well, or the other times she paid with Amy's checks (was it at Publix? Wal-Mart?).  Actually, (ICBW of course) but I was thinking she only signed her own name on one of the checks.  Researching this would be too time-consuming and frustrating for me at the moment, so I'll just leave the question mark out there...

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #645 on: June 22, 2009, 04:17:00 PM »

during the 911 call Casey stated that she had not seen Caylee in 31 days and in that same night she told detectives that she dropped her off on 6/9 which is NOT 31 days, its 36 which indicates she was formulating an alibi & really screwed up with that utterance.

Snipped from Capps post.

I think this is THE most telling thing. Any caring mother would know the time their child was missing down to the day, hour, minute, and second. There would never be a discrepancy in this. She would not make a five day mistake like that unless she really didn't care and was trying to think off the top of her head. That also could be said for the Anthonys. JMO

You are absolutely right!!  I know I would what day, hour, minute, second...

They She had "31" days to  plan their story and come up with the script  look for Caylee...how could they mess up the date like that?  I can't help but think that something significant happened on the 9th... I don't know what or why, but it has bugged me since day one.  jmo

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #646 on: June 22, 2009, 04:17:55 PM »

I'm liking the timing of the state with the check fraud trial, interesting development I think.

Interesting...yes, it is.  I guess the prosecution team knows that the defense will draw out prolong this murder trial for as long as it possibly can (thinking that the potential jury will loose interest in the case and it won't be such a hot potato at trial - it will never happen IMO), so they might as well go ahead an prosecute the check cashing portion of the charges.  Certainly will bring Missy Casey into the forefront of the public's eye and a LOT of interesting facts will come out in that trial.  Wow!  I'll bet Casey is just furious over this turn of events.....once again, Casey is NOT in control.  Neither is Cindy for that matter.  Whoop!  Look for crazy things to happen!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #647 on: June 22, 2009, 04:19:44 PM »

O/T they just put up one of those annoyign sirens and emergency screens on the TV.  More tremors expected from Alaska.  Two quakes confirmed today southern  Alaska 3.3 - 28 minutes ago and another 5.7 - 36 minutes ago.  Take precautions as more tremors are expected.  Centre is thought be by Willow.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #648 on: June 22, 2009, 04:19:53 PM »

It would be hard to overcome the evidence of her cashing those checks though.        But she did plead Not Guilty to the charges.
With Amy saying in one of the transcripts that she woke up with different clothes on and no idea how that happened I am sorry to say that they could use that against her.  They could claim Amy willing gave Casey the cheques and just can not remember.  Casey does no wrong.  Casey will throw anyone under the bus.  That is what I have seen so far so why change now?

That was regarding cash, the checkbook was left in Amy's car & at no time during the discussion of missing that $400 did a checkbook or missing checks come up.   Amy went to PR & the checkbook was in her car that Casey was driving.  The checks should have been caught by the cashiers because Casey did not sign it in Amy's name, she signed it Casey Anthony.   In addition, it could very well come up via witness testimony that Casey stealing her grandparents checks will come up which were well before Caylee's murder (pattern).

Didn't she sign one of them "Amy Huizenga," too?  (Though they still should have caught her by properly ID'ing her.)

That is why it is so interesting what the female deputy grabbed from behind Skanky's DL when Spindy was going through her wallet. Spindy was more interested in the $$$$$!!!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #649 on: June 22, 2009, 04:20:57 PM »

I cannot shoot down your theory, as I have been on this road for a long time. I think the killing was done in the car, and the bagging and sticker placing was done on the 16th during the flurry of calls. She just wanted to be sure the coast was clear. It makes me sad too. 

Wonder if they tested Caylee's car seat for anything, I cant recall any discovery on that right this sec

Caylee's car seat was sent for forensic testing.  It was negative for decomp, but not sure if this was the "air test" or actual decomp fluid.
Thanks Desi. I was wrong again. I guess I will go over and post on JSM Banning Thread.   
  Not so fast, oh wondrous shiney hiney!  If Caylee were killed in her car seat and removed shortly thereafter, the car seat would not necessarily yield any decomp results... you may not be wrong at all.

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #650 on: June 22, 2009, 04:24:19 PM »

That was regarding cash, the checkbook was left in Amy's car & at no time during the discussion of missing that $400 did a checkbook or missing checks come up.   Amy went to PR & the checkbook was in her car that Casey was driving.  The checks should have been caught by the cashiers because Casey did not sign it in Amy's name, she signed it Casey Anthony.   In addition, it could very well come up via witness testimony that Casey stealing her grandparents checks will come up which were well before Caylee's murder (pattern).

Didn't she sign one of them "Amy Huizenga," too?  (Though they still should have caught her by properly ID'ing her.)

(Dang, you're good, seeme.)

leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #651 on: June 22, 2009, 04:26:08 PM »

Casey Anthony: Nancy Grace tells 'The View' you 'don't need motive'
posted by halboedeker on Jun 22, 2009 12:12:43 PM
Discuss This: Comments (2) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it
The Casey Anthony case made its way on "The View" this morning.

The "View" panelists wanted guest Nancy Grace's take on the saga of slain toddler Caylee Anthony and her mother, Casey, who is charged with the child's murder.

HLN host Grace talked about the autopsy and the finding of duct tape on the child's face -- "prior to decomposition, most likely while the girl was alive."

The "View" team reacted with revulsion.

"But there's no motive?" Barbara Walters asked.

"Don't need motive," Grace said. "If I had to crawl into every murderers' head that I ever prosecuted, I'd still be trying to prove my first murder. Why would you murder anybody? But it does help the state to have a motive."

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/06/casey-anthony-nancy-grace-tells-the-view-you-dont-need-motive.html
It definitely helps the state to have a motive, I think a jury wants to here one, imo. I know if I were on a jury, that would be important to have a motive, presented to me, to some degree, somekind of reason.

IMO the 31 days of partying go well to prove KC no longer wanted to be burdened with a child and her family history suggests it would be a cold day in hell when she would give that baby to Sindy. Adoption? Too late she killed her to spite her mother "I am a spiteful bitch". How often do your parents words come back to haunt you and make you think THAT IS EXACTLY what you are?
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #652 on: June 22, 2009, 04:26:46 PM »

I cannot shoot down your theory, as I have been on this road for a long time. I think the killing was done in the car, and the bagging and sticker placing was done on the 16th during the flurry of calls. She just wanted to be sure the coast was clear. It makes me sad too. 

Wonder if they tested Caylee's car seat for anything, I cant recall any discovery on that right this sec

Caylee's car seat was sent for forensic testing.  It was negative for decomp, but not sure if this was the "air test" or actual decomp fluid.
Thanks Desi. I was wrong again. I guess I will go over and post on JSM Banning Thread.   
  Not so fast, oh wondrous shiney hiney!  If Caylee were killed in her car seat and removed shortly thereafter, the car seat would not necessarily yield any decomp results... you may not be wrong at all.

Yeah, but I really thought we hadn't seen any reports about Caylee's car seat. I still think Caylee was killed in the car though.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #653 on: June 22, 2009, 04:28:28 PM »

Regarding Casey's "seizure" which was discussed earlier, the hospital kept Casey for a couple of days and neurological tests were done.  All negative.

Cindy claims Casey's blood was also tested for drugs and none were found.

It happened November 18, 2007.  Paramedics responded to a 911 call, to Jesse's apartment.  Casey had been drinking heavily the night before.

Rev. Grund has commented that he wonders who paid for the ambulance, E.R. charges, two or three days in the hospital, and all the tests...  If Casey were working, she would be covered by insurance from Universal.   Betcha Cindy's insurance covered it...

(Just to clarify, as there were some questions on this earlier.)
I appreciate this info, somehow with all the info I missed this  I didn't realize she spent a couple of days, and tests were done. Very interesting.
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #654 on: June 22, 2009, 04:28:44 PM »

I also think the car seat would be the perfect restraining system. I can also see KC demanding Caylee give her hands and Caylee watching them get taped, oblivious to the next step.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #655 on: June 22, 2009, 04:30:24 PM »

Just received a text from channel 9 that prosecutors want to go to the jail and take pictures of the tattoo KC got 2 weeks after Caylee disappeared.

Interesting.
That is interesting and so is the push for the fraud charges. I thought, and again I'm probably wrong, but I thought this was going to come after the murder trial.
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #656 on: June 22, 2009, 04:32:24 PM »

NORTHERN ROSE, ARE YOU OK. JUST HEARD THERE WAS AN EARTHQUAKE.

Yes fine.  I am not in Alaska, closer to Yellowknife.  I am fairly certain that I felt something, like a big truck going under the house but was on the phone.  Thought the dog had bad gas.

hahaha. Bet you're glad it was just an earthquake

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #657 on: June 22, 2009, 04:35:19 PM »

O/T they just put up one of those annoyign sirens and emergency screens on the TV.  More tremors expected from Alaska.  Two quakes confirmed today southern  Alaska 3.3 - 28 minutes ago and another 5.7 - 36 minutes ago.  Take precautions as more tremors are expected.  Centre is thought be by Willow.

Sorry Monkeys for the joke.  All northern Monkeys be careful.

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #658 on: June 22, 2009, 04:35:21 PM »

Interesting.
That is interesting and so is the push for the fraud charges. I thought, and again I'm probably wrong, but I thought this was going to come after the murder trial.

Maybe it was going to be after the murder trial had it gone foward in a timely manner. Instead the defense has delayed the murder trial until June 2010 according to LKB. Guess they don't mind their innocent client sitting on her fat a$$ eating goodies for years. The delay in the murder trial and the fact KC sits in jail forever waiting for it shows me her defense knows shes guilty.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #659 on: June 22, 2009, 04:37:24 PM »

I'm liking the timing of the state with the check fraud trial, interesting development I think.

Interesting...yes, it is.  I guess the prosecution team knows that the defense will draw out prolong this murder trial for as long as it possibly can (thinking that the potential jury will loose interest in the case and it won't be such a hot potato at trial - it will never happen IMO), so they might as well go ahead an prosecute the check cashing portion of the charges.  Certainly will bring Missy Casey into the forefront of the public's eye and a LOT of interesting facts will come out in that trial.  Wow!  I'll bet Casey is just furious over this turn of events.....once again, Casey is NOT in control.  Neither is Cindy for that matter.  Whoop!  Look for crazy things to happen!

That's exactly what I was thinking, what will be interesting is the defense's excuses for going forward so soon with this trial.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.