May 27, 2024, 11:56:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #139 6/21/09 - 6/24/09  (Read 315566 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1240 on: June 23, 2009, 05:15:59 PM »

Did anyone watch NG last night and catch Mark Williams comment about George's 'suicide?'
If not, he stated his sources told him George admitted he took no rx.
Strange...not that it matters.       

That he did it for attention. What did he think he was going to accomplish by that little episode?

I caught that.   Maybe he did it because he wanted attention from CA.   Perhaps she was giving DCasey too much attention at the time.   

She was slinking around the house in that silver lame outfit. How could D Casey resist. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1241 on: June 23, 2009, 05:16:02 PM »

I still have not found what I am looking for however going through these images is interesting.  This one disturbs me.  This is from inside the bedroom.  Notice the safety knob on the door?  That means when they closed the door Caylee was basically locked in there.   What if there was a fire?  What if they had to go throw up? 

Is that the bedroom door her shoes are hanging on, or the door to the closet?

Door out to the hall.  In another picture the door is partially open and you can see the hallway.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1242 on: June 23, 2009, 05:17:11 PM »

Did anyone watch NG last night and catch Mark Williams comment about George's 'suicide?'

That he did it for attention. What did he think he was going to accomplish by that little episode?

and then add Spindy's admission to writing suicide notes when they were discussing George's "fake" suicide attempt......Spindy had to one-up George cause Spindy HAS to be in the spotlight ALWAYS. She was clearly jealous of the attention poor Georgie got, IMO.
I bet in that house someone was always doing something to out do the other.
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1243 on: June 23, 2009, 05:17:18 PM »

I saw that too karen.  I never thought George really tried to commit suicide.

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1244 on: June 23, 2009, 05:19:39 PM »

http://photobucket.com/AnthonyAsylum

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1245 on: June 23, 2009, 05:21:02 PM »

I"m still trying to catch up on my reading...but I do Have a Question...

Regarding the Duc(k) tape- if the tape was put on Caylee's mouth after she died because Skank could not stand to look at her mouth open- why was Skank staring at her, and where was Caylee's body...did skank have Caylee sitting in her car seat after she died...then she put the tape on her mouth and nose, then put her body in the garbage bag?  (for reasons of fluid or to make it look like a kidnapping)

I'm starting to think that Skank put the tape on caylee's mouth and nose, and possibly covering her ears, because of the fluid leaking...

But then the question remains...when did skank put poor Caylee in the bags???

Something is not adding up here...

The tape may have been placed over her mouth/nose before she died, or while she was dying- for what reason, I don't know- if It was because skank was feeling guilty, then whay didn't she cover her eyes as well... (sorry poor Caylee)

what are your thoughts...?

I've already said that I think Skanky put the duct tape on Caylee to kill her. Seems like that is what happened to me. Skanky didn't feel guilty. She felt entitled to be a free woman. IMO

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1246 on: June 23, 2009, 05:22:26 PM »

It does matter. Why it matters is because it was ANOTHER LIE by Cindy to take the focus off Caylee.  

I said when it happened that he did not try to commit suicide because they took him away in a police car and not an ambulance. I said then he had NOT overdosed on ANYTHING.  

It was just another LIE from the Anthonys to get the public sympathy for them.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1247 on: June 23, 2009, 05:23:05 PM »

I love it
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1248 on: June 23, 2009, 05:23:21 PM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2009/06/casey-anthony-cold-blooded-killer-or-not/

Would Aspergers Syndrome Explain Casey Anthony?

No one understands Casey Anthony’s behavior. Is that because she has an atypical neurology?

O/T but about this article. Has anyone ever seen Skanky in an ORANGE jumpsuit??? 

Everyone keeps throwing out these mental conditions that Skanky might have had. Aspergers describes some of the behavior, but I still lke my diagnosis best. EVIL!!!! The whole dam*ed family! 

I think I agree Fanny.   Monkey Devil!     I've never seen an entire family act as they do.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1249 on: June 23, 2009, 05:23:55 PM »

I caught that.   Maybe he did it because he wanted attention from CA.   Perhaps she was giving DCasey too much attention at the time.   
Wonder what the next episode for attention will be?

Maybe we'll get lucky and he'll try to sink the boat with the Milstupids and CA onboard.     

Must be some truth to what Mark W said though.   I can't imagine he would state that on NG unless he had something to back it up.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1250 on: June 23, 2009, 05:23:57 PM »

It does matter. Why it matters is because it was ANOTHER LIE by Cindy to take the focus off Caylee.  

I said when it happened that he did not try to commit suicide because they took him away in a police car and not an ambulance. I said then he had NOT overdosed on ANYTHING.  

It was just another LIE from the Anthonys to get the public sympathy for them.
Yes, and those days are over.
pinballwzrd
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1251 on: June 23, 2009, 05:24:00 PM »

I"m still trying to catch up on my reading...but I do Have a Question...

Regarding the Duc(k) tape- if the tape was put on Caylee's mouth after she died because Skank could not stand to look at her mouth open- why was Skank staring at her, and where was Caylee's body...did skank have Caylee sitting in her car seat after she died...then she put the tape on her mouth and nose, then put her body in the garbage bag?  (for reasons of fluid or to make it look like a kidnapping)

I'm starting to think that Skank put the tape on caylee's mouth and nose, and possibly covering her ears, because of the fluid leaking...

But then the question remains...when did skank put poor Caylee in the bags???

Something is not adding up here...

The tape may have been placed over her mouth/nose before she died, or while she was dying- for what reason, I don't know- if It was because skank was feeling guilty, then whay didn't she cover her eyes as well... (sorry poor Caylee)

what are your thoughts...?

I've already said that I think Skanky put the duct tape on Caylee to kill her. Seems like that is what happened to me. Skanky didn't feel guilty. She felt entitled to be a free woman. IMO

That would seem to be the best conclusion- because why would skank open the garbage bag to put  tape over her mouth and nose...

I really do think she tried to make it look like a kidnapping- she ran out of time...
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1252 on: June 23, 2009, 05:24:37 PM »

I still have not found what I am looking for however going through these images is interesting.  This one disturbs me.  This is from inside the bedroom.  Notice the safety knob on the door?  That means when they closed the door Caylee was basically locked in there.   What if there was a fire?  What if they had to go throw up? 

I have never seen a safety knob on the inside meant to keep the child locked in their room. My kids would have freaked out over something like that. I did use them to keep them out of various rooms like the big brothers room with all it's enticing big boy toys.....

Nor have I .  In one interview a friend mentioned that Caylee would freak out if left alone.  Wonder if this was why?  How sad if it is true.

That is against the law and children's services can take a child for locking them in their room. Of course we know they didn't or she would still be alive.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1253 on: June 23, 2009, 05:25:07 PM »

NG Transcripts from last nights show...I MISS TRIMM!!!!   

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0906/22/ng.01.html

**SNIPPED**
GRACE: Out to the lines, to Melanie in Ohio. Hi, Melanie.

MELANIE, CALLER FROM OHIO: Hi, Nancy. How are you?

GRACE: I`m good, dear. What`s your question?

MELANIE: Nancy, I just want to comment. I wanted to tell you what a beautiful person you are. And please just don`t cry because myself, I`m also very emotional. But my question is, is George Anthony -- is he still seeking professional help?

GRACE: I don`t know. What do you know about that, Mark Williams?

MARK WILLIAMS, NEWS DIRECTOR, WNDB NEWSTALK 1150: Well, you know Nancy, earlier this year he was found at a Daytona Beach hotel room after allegedly taking an overdose of prescription drugs.

However, my sources told me that never took place. He allegedly told a nurse at the Halifax Medical Center that he didn`t do it. And if he did it, it was for attention. As you know, medical records in the state of Florida are pretty much sealed.

We understand initially he was getting help. We do not know, Nancy, if he is still getting that help.

**SNIPPED**

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1254 on: June 23, 2009, 05:25:57 PM »

Prosecutors Want Casey Anthony Check Fraud Case To Go Forward
Tuesday, June 23, 2009 1:55:23 PM

ORLANDO -- State prosecutors want to take Casey Anthony to trial in the next two months on charges she stole hundreds of dollars from a friend by writing checks from her account.

Amy Huizenga told investigators that she loaned her car to Anthony while she was on vacation.

Huizenga said that when she returned, she learned Anthony had used Huizenga's checks to buy more than $400 in clothes and groceries.

Surveillance video from an area Target store shows Anthony allegedly making the purchases.

Huizenga also said Anthony pulled another $250 out of the account.

Prosecutors said they want to get this case over with before Anthony goes on trial for accusations that she murdered her 2-year-old daughter.

No trial date has been set for the check fraud case.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/6/23/prosecutors_want_casey_anthony_check_fraud_case_to_go_forward.html

Thank you Northern Rose.  I hope there is a hearing soon regarding this.  I'm sure we'll see more motions from Baez.  UGH!!!

Anyone have an opinion on what the chances are that the judge will grant this motion?

50/50 & Im not being cute or sarcastic, my own personal opinion is more 60/40 in favor of going to trial on the economic charges.  They will be weighing no doubt the defenses objection due to it yet again tainting the jury pool  Rolling Eyes   I think the State wants the conviction because it is correlated to the murder case & normally priors are not allowed to be discussed during trial because it prejudices the defendant BUT and the big but is these economic charges are directly related to what Casey was doing instead of looking for her alleged "missing child" during the period of 6/15-7/15.   It will be interesting to see if it will A) if the economic charges go to trial B) if her convictions can be admissible during her murder trial based on that relevance.

Thanks Capp.  I appreciate your answer.

Does anyone have an opinion on why the state wants a photo of Casey's tattoo?  Is the timing strange, or does this not have any meaning?

Catching up here but if I were a prosecutor I would blow that thing up nice and big and put Caylee's pic right up next to it.

Seriously I am thinking that they want to be able to show it to the tattoo artist and confirm that that is the one he did for her after Caylee was "missing"

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1255 on: June 23, 2009, 05:26:54 PM »

I wonder what nonsense George scribbled down on the suicide notes? 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1256 on: June 23, 2009, 05:27:46 PM »

I never realized that this was on Casey's cell phone.  Could this be from when Tony took them to lunch as they were putting up posters?
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1257 on: June 23, 2009, 05:30:05 PM »

I wonder what nonsense George scribbled down on the suicide notes? 

Dear Santa,.........

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1258 on: June 23, 2009, 05:31:25 PM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2009/06/casey-anthony-cold-blooded-killer-or-not/

Would Aspergers Syndrome Explain Casey Anthony?

No one understands Casey Anthony’s behavior. Is that because she has an atypical neurology?

No it would not. Aspergers are much different - they would likely not be caught at a party unless forced. They just are not that social. Also, she makes too much eye contact. I know there are different degrees of Aspergers but I know several people with it and have done quite a bit of research. There is no way that she is Aspergers. Lee on the other hand I am not as sure of.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1259 on: June 23, 2009, 05:31:35 PM »

I never realized that this was on Casey's cell phone.  Could this be from when Tony took them to lunch as they were putting up posters?

Sure looks like the inside of a Subways. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.