April 25, 2024, 06:57:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #139 6/21/09 - 6/24/09  (Read 311743 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1400 on: June 23, 2009, 10:17:39 PM »

OMG  NG  babygirl newborn left in shoebox with holes in it umbilical cord tied with dental floss   STOP THE INSANITY, STOP THE EVIL...good gosh almighty!

When my mother was in her 20s and unmarried. (she passed at 90 in 2004) she went to get the paper off the porch one morning and there was a baby girl sitting there in a nice picnic basket (they used to be large) wrapped in a nice blanket with a glass bottle of milk and a baby bottle in it. There was a note in it which read "because you raised your brother after your parents died, I know you will do a good job with my baby."  

She called the police and reported it and they asked her to keep it until they could find out whose it was. She gave it to her friends about a month later and the judge signed the adoption papers. My mother kept up with the child and was her Godmother and the little girl had a great life.  Maybe we should go back to people just being allowed to give their babies away to people they trust and less would be killed.
what a wonderful mother you had.  the sad part is Turbo in some states they can..but they don't

Now, the authorities would come after you if you posted an add which said " Don't kill your baby - bring it to me."  They would think you were some kook when the mother was really the kook.  

I have honestly thought about doing that very thing, but the legalities of something like that would be such a great hurdle. Just think if you could allow a woman to bring her baby, no questions asked and no legal mumbo jumbo. I am sure I would run out of friends shortly, but churches could keep a list of some kind of good parents.

In my state we have made it legal to take a baby to a hospital/fire station/other places for the first 72 hours of their life, no questions asked but most young mothers don't decide to kill them then - it is later.  I think it should be expanded to at least 5 years of age.
I think ours is 3 or 5 months and it has to be at a firestation/hospital too. Sad thing is I think last winter someone left their baby on a bench where the smokers go in the day at a hospital here, but because she left it at night the poor baby died of hypothermia. Not sure if they ever found the woman.  Sad thing is she probably thought she was doing the right thing, but it cost the baby it's life. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1401 on: June 23, 2009, 10:20:11 PM »

Not sure where DANA will check but I wanted to say...GREAT SHOW DANA!

Hi thank you
Sorry about the phone connection problems with robin, but hey thats live radio.
Do we think Dr Baden and Dr Wecht have no love for each other  Smile

Very good show. I can't stand either Baden or Wecht, so they are "even steven" in my book. Both want to be show dogs but end up making idiots out of themselves by their lack of knowledge and background on things they try to discuss.

many have the same feelings that you do
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1402 on: June 23, 2009, 10:21:11 PM »

Hi thank you
I'm sorry I can't listen to you at home, I always go to work an hour early just to listen to you. Thank you Dana.

how nice for you to say that and go in early

I always enjoy your shows when I get to work early. Thank You.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1403 on: June 23, 2009, 10:23:35 PM »

an angelic monkey Night Monkeys. I am going to the monkey bunkey. Sleep well. Goodnight JSM

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1404 on: June 23, 2009, 10:26:49 PM »

an angelic monkey Night Monkeys. I am going to the monkey bunkey. Sleep well. Goodnight JSM

Nite JSM
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1405 on: June 23, 2009, 10:28:21 PM »

Personally, I hold little to no significance to this medical condition to what Casey did, nor do I with most explanations for her evil due to her never having been diagnosed in life & the fact that she has since incarceration been examined with a battery of tests - she isnt in a psy ward nor were any concerns raised by her defense regarding health issues when first arrested.   To me that ship sailed a long long time ago...if these issues are raised now it would be laughable but the defense may try regardless.   I fully expect issues of this nature may arise during the penalty phase of her conviction (notice my confidence in stating that).

Exactly Capp..If they were going to use the mental health mental defect ..they needed to play that card much earlier.   You cannot leave someone in jail who has had a mental exam by a certified doctor shrink and declared capable of standing trial..knowing right from wrong..then come back a year later and say my client did this because they are mentally unhealthy/incapacitated at the time.  That would have needed to be established from the get go..or at least since the last DP hit the table..and we have heard or seen nothing like that....nor will we.  We haven't even seen any document of them asking for their own shrink to exam her..which I believe was the way Lehman (?) was originally going..but that boat has sailed..the normal bell has been rung..no latent mental disability here (other then sociopathic tendencies..which has no cure)

Can't wait to see the play-acting Andrea does to make us all feel so sorry for
poor misunderstood, middleclass, white, over 21 and female Casey..this should be a real stretch even for Andrea.
What I posted about the craniosynovitis had nothing to do with KC and her mental capacity. I know it was brought up over the weekend, but that was not the question I asked to a radiologist.

I asked about the sagittal sutures of the skull closing prematurely on an 3 year old skull. He said "it sounds like it could be abuse". I am sorry if I didn't make my point clear. I wasn't talking about KC and her abnormalities. She has many, i.e. a fat arse, a whorse face, cankles, etc.

I was saying that what I was told sounded like abuse to the deceased child's skull. Not a traumatic injury that could have killed her, but something that could have happened, be it a fall on the head or abuse. But abuse was the first words out of his mouth.

Oh Gosh, I hope I am not sounding too harsh, I just wanted y'all to know I wasn't talking about KC. TIA JSM 

No, Im sorry I may have confused your post to one discussing if this could have been a heradity thing Casey had too.  As far as abuse causing a premature closing, its possible.
Thanks Cappy. I couldn't give a ratz behind about KC and what caused her "mental" defect aka Cindy, I was just trying to tell the monkeys the word ABUSE was used after he found out it was a skull of a deceased child. His first words when he found out it was an autopsy report was "it sounds like the child was probably abused", then he added the fact about the kid could have taken a "spill". I am not a doctor nor do I play one on tv  Monkey Devil! but the word "abused" got to me. If so, when did she take the spill/fall that caused this or which one of the Ants could have abused her? I know it is an incidental finding, it may be nothing. But it could be a sign of abuse. TIA JSM 
jsm..HEY!..back to my point.
jsm can you honestly believe (i can't) that casey went from loving mother to crazy rage gonna' kill my kid and dump her in 60 flat.. and all because of a fight with cindy?  they've never fought before my azz.  she had it out for caylee for whatever reason 'cause if she didn't cindy would be the dead one. 

I'm hoping that one of these days we shall find out what the reason for all the other 911 calls over the years to their house were about...  wanna bet it was them fighting?
It had to have been over fighting. I don't see the police just coming over for tea and crumpets. I am sure that is what Cindy would say was the reason of the police coming over to their house.  Monkey Devil!

Either that or they were trying to find out which cop was KC's flava d'jour. Sorry not very nice. I will shut up now. JSM

They came over to get that chili recipe for the cook off!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1406 on: June 23, 2009, 10:34:57 PM »

Hi thank you

Very good show. I can't stand either Baden or Wecht, so they are "even steven" in my book. Both want to be show dogs but end up making idiots out of themselves by their lack of knowledge and background on things they try to discuss.

many have the same feelings that you do

If experts weren't paid so handsomely for their "expert testimony" it wouldn't be so tainted.  I thought working in the legal field showed me that enough, after working for a forensic psychiatrist dealing with quite a variety of cases which required reading tons & I mean tons of case records including other medical professionals diagnoses & conclusions exhibiting the lucrative business of "opinions for hire" did more so.

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1407 on: June 23, 2009, 10:50:52 PM »

Hi thank you

LOL Dana, I would say, um, yeah.

Tremendous job as always!
B
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1408 on: June 23, 2009, 11:11:50 PM »

There is zero doubt in my mind as of the weeked of 8/11, prior to Casey being bonded out, the A's knew, or at least supected where Caylee was.
And continued with their pleas about a live Caylee, while getting money.

I am starting to believe that yes, they knew she was dead, and immediately came up with this "scam" to make money off of Caylee, and become "famous"  I have followed this case daily since the news broke and I have yet to see anyone in that family mourning little Caylee. 

I have seen Anger, resentment, even jealousy, but not sorrow. 

I always thought they knew by the night of July 15, but that is just me. I think after Spindy got all hysterical and made the third 911 call, Skanky laying on the floor, spilled it all. By then it was too late to call 911 back and say nevermind. That is when the coverup started in my mind. They may have not known all the details, but you can be sure Spindy drug it out of Skanky before the Popo came to get Skanky around noon on the 16th of July. Smoke and Mirrors from then on. The only reason they were pow wowing with Skanky's friends after that was to find out what they knew and how to cover for Skanky if anyone did know anything. JMO

IMO George knew when he went to her trunk on June 24th.How else can the smell in the trunk be explained?Does decomp smell get worse as time goes by?Is it possible for 2.6 days of decomp(going with Caylee dying late night 6/15)not to smell as strong 6-7 days(6/24) in a trunk as it would a whole month later?
[/quote]

I can assure you that the smell only gets worse as time goes by. I would be willing to bet that the smell is just as bad or worse right now in that car. I hope that the jury will be able to go to the car and get a big sniffer full. It will not go away, even next summer.
[/quote]

Good evening monkeys.  I'm waaayyyy behind today. However, with reading all the comments on the smell in the trunk, I believe that KC jumped in front of George so that he wouldn't get to the trunk and smell the smell in the trunk.  She shoved the gas cans at him before he got to the trunk.  In one of his interviews he stated words to the effect that KC basically had to run past him to get to the trunk before he got there.  So, I'm thinking that it was her attempt to keep him from the smell...and maybe he really didn't smell it at that time.

But, he sure knew that smell when he got the car from the tow yard.  He and Cindy both knew the smell.  They also both knew that day that KC was alive.  I feel comfortable speculating that G&C would jump to a conclusion that the smell of death was Caylee.  Cindy (in her way of thinking) resisted thinking it was Caylee until she actually found KC later in the evening and KC wouldn't take her to the babysitters.  The jig was up at that time....

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1409 on: June 23, 2009, 11:13:30 PM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2009/06/casey-anthony-cold-blooded-killer-or-not/

Would Aspergers Syndrome Explain Casey Anthony?

No one understands Casey Anthony’s behavior. Is that because she has an atypical neurology?

No it would not. Aspergers are much different - they would likely not be caught at a party unless forced. They just are not that social. Also, she makes too much eye contact. I know there are different degrees of Aspergers but I know several people with it and have done quite a bit of research. There is no way that she is Aspergers. Lee on the other hand I am not as sure of.

Lee was the one to me who seemed as if he had Aspergers. I have always said he was a high functioning adult autistic male.
Turbo, one of my twins has Asperger's Syndrome.  He is extremely high functioning.  I always joke he's more annoying than disabled.  Lee has something, I'm not sure it isn't Aspergers, but I see something there. My son and Lee have one thing in common, which is an excess of feeling, or compassion for others.  Casey, in my inexpert opinion, has a different pathology.  Sociopathy, most likely, and almost assuredly, narcissism, charcterized by an almost inhuman disregard for others' feelings.  People, for Casey, are paper dolls,only important when they impede her ultimate goals. 

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1410 on: June 23, 2009, 11:19:36 PM »

Karma wrote:
IMO George knew when he went to her trunk on June 24th.How else can the smell in the trunk be explained?Does decomp smell get worse as time goes by?Is it possible for 2.6 days of decomp(going with Caylee dying late night 6/15)not to smell as strong 6-7 days(6/24) in a trunk as it would a whole month later?

Fanny wrote:
I can assure you that the smell only gets worse as time goes by. I would be willing to bet that the smell is just as bad or worse right now in that car. I hope that the jury will be able to go to the car and get a big sniffer full. It will not go away, even next summer.

So do you think the smell could have been a little strong on 6/24 after decomp sitting in the closed trunk in the hot Florida sun for 6-7 days?

FWIW, I dont believe George ever saw her on the 24th. I think he made it up because they figured out she dumped Caylee the 23rd or 24th and so he wanted to show that he saw her, there was no Casey in the yard, house, no decomp smell that day. He was there with her at her visit. How the flaznock does he show up at the towyard on 7/15 saying his daughter has been missing for a month or 6 weeks or whatever, when he saw her on the 24th?? He doesn't. He did not see them on 6/16 or 6/24.  

Blink, excellent points!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1411 on: June 23, 2009, 11:24:12 PM »

OMG  NG  babygirl newborn left in shoebox with holes in it umbilical cord tied with dental floss   STOP THE INSANITY, STOP THE EVIL...good gosh almighty!

When my mother was in her 20s and unmarried. (she passed at 90 in 2004) she went to get the paper off the porch one morning and there was a baby girl sitting there in a nice picnic basket (they used to be large) wrapped in a nice blanket with a glass bottle of milk and a baby bottle in it. There was a note in it which read "because you raised your brother after your parents died, I know you will do a good job with my baby."  

She called the police and reported it and they asked her to keep it until they could find out whose it was. She gave it to her friends about a month later and the judge signed the adoption papers. My mother kept up with the child and was her Godmother and the little girl had a great life.  Maybe we should go back to people just being allowed to give their babies away to people they trust and less would be killed.
But see, that's the thing. Most states now have a law which states that a mother can drop her baby off at a police dept, fire dept, or emergency room and just walk away. No questions asked. I remember when Nebraska started it, a mother from MICHIGAN drove her teenager to Nebraska and just dropped him off (no, twasnt me, my kids were out of the house by then Monkey Devil! ). So, society has recognized this problem and tried to deal with it. Sadly, the Ants are above all that "social welfare" carp, and just felt it would be better to kill the child. I mean, could you imagine the embarrassment the Evil Mistress of Doom would have felt had her daughter just dropped off her grandchild???? I mean, what would the neighbors say?

I hope when we go afer Skankerella, we can go after the Evil Mistress of Doom with our pitchforks too!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1412 on: June 23, 2009, 11:25:40 PM »

But see, that's the thing. Most states now have a law which states that a mother can drop her baby off at a police dept, fire dept, or emergency room and just walk away. No questions asked. I remember when Nebraska started it, a mother from MICHIGAN drove her teenager to Nebraska and just dropped him off (no, twasnt me, my kids were out of the house by then Monkey Devil! ). So, society has recognized this problem and tried to deal with it. Sadly, the Ants are above all that "social welfare" carp, and just felt it would be better to kill the child. I mean, could you imagine the embarrassment the Evil Mistress of Doom would have felt had her daughter just dropped off her grandchild???? I mean, what would the neighbors say?

I hope when we go afer Skankerella, we can go after the Evil Mistress of Doom with our pitchforks too!
Pitchforks at the ready, Sir!!

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1413 on: June 23, 2009, 11:37:14 PM »

Thanks Blink, very interesting. Wonder why the shorts were in good condition and the shirt, there was really nothing left to speak off? Do you think she went back and threw the shorts there?

Honestly, I dont think she would have, but someone may have. I am positive she was not wearing them though, without being truly graphic, I really cant be more specific. I also think perhaps they took the other shorts from the house on the 19th because they realized they were not as degraded as others and perhaps want to show that. jmho
B
Got yah, and I wouldn't doubt that at all. I'm more confused than ever, I thought all along the duct tape was a staging, then when the report came out I thought the duct tape was the weapon, now I'm thinking the staging again. Question, when putting on duct tape on any surface, I read the surface needs to be dry, does anyone know if that is true?

The tape at the Anthony's is the "ultimate" sustaining up to 200 degrees. It is designed for outdoor projects, heat, and waterproof. I personally believe because the tape stayed affixed the way it did that her face was dry (makes me sick) when it was applied. For me, there is also no doubt this happened at the Anthonys.
B  

I agree it happened at the Anthonys. I have always felt that was the place of the murder.

I believe it happened at the Anthony's, too.  That's where the fight was with Cindy.  That's where Casey was soooo angry.  They probably went to their bedrooms and Casey killed Caylee. Not sure how, but one thing is for certain...it would have been case where she killed her daughter with her own hands (like Cindy was trying to kill her daughter - or so Casey would have thought if Cindy did actually choke Casey).  Casey would have made it very personal and did to the person Cindy loved the most, what Cindy tried to do to Casey.  So, that makes me think that it had something to do with the throat or smothering.  One of the crime scene pictures showing evidence gathered at the scene had tatters of black plastic bags and a strand of small mimi Christmas lights.  Maybe the strand of lights was used to do the deed.  Anyway, the duct tape was in the home, the heart was in the home and the Winnie-the-Pooh blanket was in the home.  It all points to the killing taking place in the home.
Then...KC was stuck with a dead body.  I think KC left the home and drove to the hotel parking lot and paced back and forth trying to think what she should do next.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1414 on: June 24, 2009, 12:04:40 AM »

Back in March, we were talking about the pool ladder and how it was a rule in the Anthony's house to always move the ladder back away from the pool when not in use.  Does anyone remember if around the time Caylee should have been gone, was the pool ladder in the wrong place?  Is that why we talked about it?  I remember Blonde posting pictures????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1415 on: June 24, 2009, 12:53:13 AM »

Hi Monkeys... Wow, are my eyes tired, and my brain, too.    You guys have been very prolific posters today.  I only just now got all caught up, and my head is spinning.  There are so many things I made notes on!  Replying to it all would mean at least 25 or 30 posts...  I don't even know where to begin. 

Okay.  First of all, thanks for the link to the FBI report.  I had two comments there.

1.  (Quote:) "The requested latent print examinations were conducted, but no latent prints were detected."

This is regarding the plastic bags.  Just as with the question about whether there were ANY latent prints on the duct tape, or just none that matched samples for George, Lee, or Cindy... the wording on this report is ambiguous!  Holding cards close to the vest.  "The REQUESTED latent print examinations.."  Does that mean OCSO requested that the FBI test for latent prints, period?  Or that OCSO requested examination for particular latent prints?  Frustrating!  I wanna know!

2.  The other thing is that scanning, scrolling, reading through... I suddenly came across one item, and well, just lost it.  Caught my breath, felt ill and upset, tears came.  Posting a screenshot.  I know you all saw it too.  It just hits home sometimes.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1416 on: June 24, 2009, 12:58:20 AM »

Childproof door knob cover on Caylee's door from the inside.  You can see the hallway in this image.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1417 on: June 24, 2009, 01:14:16 AM »

Okay.  Someone mentioned that the prairiechicken timeline contains inaccurate info.  I noted several errors myself and do not use that one.  This reminded me of something posted yesterday, copied from a different timeline someone linked to (the one everybody got scared of b/c of virus warnings )  ..Anyway, the item stated that according to Roy Clinton House (TL roomie), Casey brought Caylee to Fusian on June 13.

I d/k where this info came from, but Clint House has told LE that the LAST TIME he saw Caylee was on the afternoon of Friday June 13, when Casey had her at Tony's.  Casey took Caylee with her when she left to get ready for the upcoming evening at Fusian.  He said she returned without Caylee, and they all went out.
http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_transcript_R.HouseStatement071608.htm

DID Casey ever take Caylee to Fusian?  All I have heard was Amy (and perhaps someone else?) stating that on occasion, Caylee would be with Casey when all the friends were partying at someone's house, and Amy thought it wasn't such a good idea. Like the time when Caylee was put to sleep on a sofa once, and woke up confused and crying.

Another thing that may have contributed was in one of Amy's interviews with LE, where there was a little verbal bobble:  Amy told LE that when Casey came to the ABC party at Iassen's on May 25, Caylee was "with the mom."  At first, LE thought she meant Caylee was with Casey at the party.  But Amy clarified:  NO, Caylee was with Cindy that night, who was babysitting b/c she thought Casey was "at work" and blew a gasket later on when she found the flag pics and realized she'd been had again.

Do we have someone stating on the record that Casey brought Caylee to Fusian?  I have not seen anything...

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1418 on: June 24, 2009, 01:15:36 AM »

Childproof door knob cover on Caylee's door from the inside.  You can see the hallway in this image.
Excellent work, NorthernRose.  In black and white, it looks even more disturbing IMO.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1419 on: June 24, 2009, 01:20:56 AM »

Excellent work, NorthernRose.  In black and white, it looks even more disturbing IMO.

It is heartbreaking that a 3 year old would be locked in her room. What if she had a bad dream and could not get out to a adult?  She would have been terrified.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.