May 28, 2024, 01:59:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #139 6/21/09 - 6/24/09  (Read 315603 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1440 on: June 24, 2009, 08:20:51 AM »

Good morning Monkeys.   
Gotta go catch up.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1441 on: June 24, 2009, 08:25:00 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!  I probably shouldn't bother to start posting, but I'm wondering something. I'm sure this has been discussed many times, but was there ever mention of Caylees shoes/sneakers being found at the crime scene? I don't ever remember reading anything about shoes, just the clothes/blanket they found. I just think if they found no shoes that leads me to believe she was probably most likely killed at the A's home? I'm really thinking she may have been killed in the bedroom the night of the 15th fight, and was carried out the next morning by KC (maybe that's when GA saw them both "leave together"?). Maybe KC had Caylees face/head covered with the pooh blanket?? Not saying it isn't possible she was killed elsewhere, but just really thinking here. It's definite she wasn't in pj's or in her bathing suit. I'm just thinking the fight between KC & CA was before Caylees bedtime, atleast she wasn't ready for bed yet. Maybe KC took Caylee to the bedroom after the fight and she could have suffocated her there? I don't know, I could also picture her scooping up Caylee who didn't have her shoes on at the time and leaving very angry. It's just if she did leave with Caylee, where did they go (LA's house?) and at what point did Caylee end up dead? My belief is she was killed sometime the night of the 15th of June.

Anyways, just doing some speculating here. Who knows really?? I'm sure LE is doing or has done all this speculating already, plus I'm sure they have to know alot more than we do?? 

Happy Breakfast!    

Oh, that looks like Denny's grand slam breakfast..........

Think cindy took shoes out of the car.  It's been so long, not sure if I remember correctly....... Monkey Devil!

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1442 on: June 24, 2009, 08:32:22 AM »

No Rose. I feel the same way as you about the fingerprints. While I agree with the monkeys who say she'll probably/likely be convicted without them, I believe having her prints on the tape will make a huge difference. Atleast as far as I'm concerned, I'd feel a whole lot better if they had them. Unfortunately I'm worried KC knew to use gloves so as not to get her prints on the tape. My thoughts is after she killed Caylee in her rage, she snapped out of it when Caylee was dead and regrouped herself with what to do next. All just major guesses on my part, but this is what I feel happened. Hope I'm wrong about her using gloves though!! JMO's
  KC will go down dont need prints-dont need time of death-dont need motive-dont need to know if it was an acciedent- all we need is KC and her own words- her actions- the pictures of her in bars-not one thought about Caylee-31 days no remorse-all they have to do is play all the tapes of her----rest their case-its a done deal

I understand and pretty much agree with all you said, because that's the way I look at it too. All the things she has said and done since the night of June 15th is not what someone who's daughter was kidnapped does. A mother who's child was kidnapped does not go out and party as though it never happened. She doesn't steal money to shop for herself and her boyfriend. She doesn't get a tattoo that means "beautiful life". She doesn't bother to NOT tell a soul her little girl was kidnapped. She wouldn't keep it to herself and live her life as though she never had a daughter in the first place. She wouldn't avoid her own parents whom she and the daughter lived with full time since her little daughter was born. A mother who's child was kidnapped wouldn't NOT bother to call police, she'd be on the phone immediately, followed by a call to her parents. She wouldn't, when caught up by the police, then lie to them about her daughters whereabouts, her job, the day she last saw her daughter. She wouldn't accuse a person who she couldn't even prove existed. In MY opinion she wouldn't do all the things that we know KC did between June 15 and July 15, 2008. Nothing KC did in that time frame is what someone would do who's child was kidnapped, none of what she did makes sense. This is all MY opinion, but it's just how I feel. I only hope that the jury feels and looks at things the same way as me and probably all/most monkeys! I really really hope so!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1443 on: June 24, 2009, 08:38:05 AM »

From evidence released here is Amy's interview Calendar.  Interesting on July 15 the numerous notes about car smell, and on July 16 the note about Text - If Tony over find him guess who spends eternity in Jail - Note by detective READ TEXT

Wow, that's interesting to look at after all this time!  So Amy remembered the 2nd as Cash Disappeared day, and the 3rd as Casey's New Tattoo day..

The notes on July 15 are relating to Amy telling LE about Cindy's commentary in the car that day, on the way to go get Casey at Tony's.  LE were very interested that Cindy discussed with Amy that the car smelled like something died in it, and that they were afraid it might have been Caylee or Casey.  His notes are quoting Cindy, per Amy.

Amy told LE in this interview that Tony had shown her a text from Casey, sent on July 16 before her arrest, saying "if they ever find her, guess who spends eternity in jail."  Yuri's note "Read Text" means (IIRC) that Amy told Yuri she actually read the text message.

As Amy imparted information, Yuri was obviously making note of key information to be followed up.

Wish I could read it better; there are a couple of things I can't make out.  What is the phrase that starts with H...... B..... above July 2?

Thank you for posting this.

Good morning.

Above July 2nd it looks to say Holiday baby OSCO I think.   Not sure what it means.
Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1444 on: June 24, 2009, 08:39:32 AM »

You guys are good.  My eyes must not be focused yet this morning.  Sorry for above post
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1445 on: June 24, 2009, 08:41:23 AM »

It kills me when they keep saying that the mother didnt report her missing for 31 days, THE MOTHER DID NOT report her missing, the grandmother did, so basically Casey would have gone on and on and never reported her missing....
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1446 on: June 24, 2009, 08:41:44 AM »

Hi everybody!!! We are home, everything is fine!! Hubby is asleep and I am into my first pitcher of frozen strawberry daquiris. If I get really stupid, tell me to get off the computer.  Monkey Devil!

JSM, If I ever taped the saggers I would be in the hospital. I have a severe allergy to adhesives. 

NORTHERN ROSE, I am so relieved to see you here. 

So as to be on topic, the Anthony's have know as soon as the autopsy was released what was in it. 

Hi Fanny, glad to know everything is alright! 

Sounds like you're having a party! Can I have a strawberry daquiri too!

Sure! Here!

You cannot begin to imagine how relieved I am! 

Still looking for FBI reports. 

Fanny and Mr. Fanny's fanny are okay.  Good news!!!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1447 on: June 24, 2009, 08:43:56 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys and Guests.   an angelic monkey

I see TRIMM is back!   

I went back and looked at the transcripts of the July 15, 911 calls and I was in error yesterday. DESI was right about the shorts decription not being stripes. The description I heard was Spindy describing what Skanky had on and it was plaid shorts. Sorry for that. I did not go back and look at the missing report and the description of Caylee's clothing. I will take your word on it. So we are back to Caylee last being seen in denim shorts or skirt. 

QM,The fact that there was no shoes still does not in my mind preclude the fact that Skanky could have just scooped up Caylee after the fight and hurridly rushed out the door with her. I am still on her being killed away from the house. I'm pretty much fixed on it, but open to changing my mind. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1448 on: June 24, 2009, 08:49:04 AM »

KC will go down dont need prints-dont need time of death-dont need motive-dont need to know if it was an acciedent- all we need is KC and her own words- her actions- the pictures of her in bars-not one thought about Caylee-31 days no remorse-all they have to do is play all the tapes of her----rest their case-its a done deal

I understand and pretty much agree with all you said, because that's the way I look at it too. All the things she has said and done since the night of June 15th is not what someone who's daughter was kidnapped does. A mother who's child was kidnapped does not go out and party as though it never happened. She doesn't steal money to shop for herself and her boyfriend. She doesn't get a tattoo that means "beautiful life". She doesn't bother to NOT tell a soul her little girl was kidnapped. She wouldn't keep it to herself and live her life as though she never had a daughter in the first place. She wouldn't avoid her own parents whom she and the daughter lived with full time since her little daughter was born. A mother who's child was kidnapped wouldn't NOT bother to call police, she'd be on the phone immediately, followed by a call to her parents. She wouldn't, when caught up by the police, then lie to them about her daughters whereabouts, her job, the day she last saw her daughter. She wouldn't accuse a person who she couldn't even prove existed. In MY opinion she wouldn't do all the things that we know KC did between June 15 and July 15, 2008. Nothing KC did in that time frame is what someone would do who's child was kidnapped, none of what she did makes sense. This is all MY opinion, but it's just how I feel. I only hope that the jury feels and looks at things the same way as me and probably all/most monkeys! I really really hope so!

I just wanted to add. None of what I posted above is physical evidence, or even proof the KC killed her daughter.
It's just common sense to me, and a big piece of the puzzle. I am certain the prosecution will point all of it out and of course the defense will say it doesn't prove she killed her daughter. Well, of course it doesn't prove it but it sure leads straight in the direction that she did, plus then add in all the other actual physical evidence, even without a fingerprint! Who else could have done this to Caylee?

RIP Sweet Puppy
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1449 on: June 24, 2009, 08:53:26 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys and Guests.   an angelic monkey

I see TRIMM is back!   

I went back and looked at the transcripts of the July 15, 911 calls and I was in error yesterday. DESI was right about the shorts decription not being stripes. The description I heard was Spindy describing what Skanky had on and it was plaid shorts. Sorry for that. I did not go back and look at the missing report and the description of Caylee's clothing. I will take your word on it. So we are back to Caylee last being seen in denim shorts or skirt. 

QM,The fact that there was no shoes still does not in my mind preclude the fact that Skanky could have just scooped up Caylee after the fight and hurridly rushed out the door with her. I am still on her being killed away from the house. I'm pretty much fixed on it, but open to changing my mind. 

I remember something about striped shorts on Caylee, too.  Was it in George' description? 

I believe in miracles!
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1450 on: June 24, 2009, 08:58:07 AM »

<snipped>

FannyMae, I agree with you. I think I even mentioned that as being a possibility in one of my posts. We can say for sure when she died she was not ready for bed. Most likely it did not happen sometime in the middle of the night. My guess is it was between dinnertime and maybe 11pm, but maybe even earlier since she wasn't ready for bed? It is possible KC did scoop her up in anger, and that's why she didn't have her pj's on yet. If KC left in anger after the fight, it's likely she didn't bother to get her pj's or put her shoes on! She probably wanted to get out as quick as possible-if she left with her that night.

RIP Sweet Puppy
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1451 on: June 24, 2009, 09:00:24 AM »

I just wanted to add that I don't think Skanky would DARE do something like killing Caylee at home when Spindy was there and could catch her. No matter how secure the bedroom door. I am guessing that either there was no lock on Skanky's door, or that Spindy knew where to put her hot hand on the door key to get in anytime she wanted to, and Skanky would know that.

The only thing that would draw me off that supposition is to find that there was one of those doorknob covers on the inside of Skanky's bedroom door too. Spindy could lock them in and Skanky couldn't get out until Spindy let her out. But that would still leave Spindy not coming in at will and finding Caylee dead.

So, if Skanky would be afraid to kill Caylee at home with Spindy home, that would mean she killed her during the day on June 16. I am not buying that one either, so I guess I am still on the night of June 15/16 and not at the house.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1452 on: June 24, 2009, 09:02:42 AM »

Jane Velez Mitchell
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lC2bavg-wwg&feature=channel_page

Jane Velez Mitchell Transcripts
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0906/23/ijvm.01.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1453 on: June 24, 2009, 09:04:05 AM »

I just wanted to add that I don't think Skanky would DARE do something like killing Caylee at home when Spindy was there and could catch her. No matter how secure the bedroom door. I am guessing that either there was no lock on Skanky's door, or that Spindy knew where to put her hot hand on the door key to get in anytime she wanted to, and Skanky would know that.

The only thing that would draw me off that supposition is to find that there was one of those doorknob covers on the inside of Skanky's bedroom door too. Spindy could lock them in and Skanky couldn't get out until Spindy let her out. But that would still leave Spindy not coming in at will and finding Caylee dead.

So, if Skanky would be afraid to kill Caylee at home with Spindy home, that would mean she killed her during the day on June 16. I am not buying that one either, so I guess I am still on the night of June 15/16 and not at the house.

Self edit. 

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1454 on: June 24, 2009, 09:06:02 AM »

Thanks for the drink Fanny - now reading Blink about this I may need another one or two

I'll make another blender full. I think we all might need them!  Monkey Devil!

Can you post the recipe in the recipe's section?  One night we can all have one together!

I believe in miracles!
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1455 on: June 24, 2009, 09:06:25 AM »

Fanny: 

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

RIP Sweet Puppy
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1456 on: June 24, 2009, 09:08:50 AM »

No Rose. I feel the same way as you about the fingerprints. While I agree with the monkeys who say she'll probably/likely be convicted without them, I believe having her prints on the tape will make a huge difference. Atleast as far as I'm concerned, I'd feel a whole lot better if they had them. Unfortunately I'm worried KC knew to use gloves so as not to get her prints on the tape. My thoughts is after she killed Caylee in her rage, she snapped out of it when Caylee was dead and regrouped herself with what to do next. All just major guesses on my part, but this is what I feel happened. Hope I'm wrong about her using gloves though!! JMO's

Quite monkey -if they do the summation the way you just did-she will go down
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1457 on: June 24, 2009, 09:09:36 AM »

Thanks for the drink Fanny - now reading Blink about this I may need another one or two

Ok, but if a shiny hiny monkey can do it, anyone can.  Monkey Devil!

Can you post the recipe in the recipe's section?  One night we can all have one together!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1458 on: June 24, 2009, 09:11:19 AM »

Whoops. Ok, but if a shiny hiny monkey can do it, anyone can! Monkey Devil!

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1459 on: June 24, 2009, 09:13:38 AM »

Fanny, glad to hear you and your dh and his fanny are ok.

On to the door covers...from the pictures I've seen, they are designed so that toddlers cannot actually turn the knob to open the door. An adult can do it....well, yeah, and my grandsons could do it by age 1.5 But, ol Skankypants could not have been locked in her room. I mean, come on. This is Crzy we're talking about here. The ONLY thing I've seen that keeps her from doing whateverthehell she wants to is those nice little handcuffs and the bars at the OCSO!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.