May 29, 2024, 04:41:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #139 6/21/09 - 6/24/09  (Read 316102 times)
Girlzrock
Scared Monkey

Next year, boyz....

« Reply #1660 on: June 24, 2009, 01:54:53 PM »

Thanks, Monkalicious, I remember that interview.   I recall having a lot of respect for Ms. Kelly - I think she reflected the frustration of many of us.  True colors is right - yikes!  CA was not too sympathetic a character even way back then.
I love your avatar.  So Sweet.

Aww, thanks.  Thats one of my baby girls     
she is very pretty an angelic monkey

Thank you so much Cecilita!  I think so too.  She has personality plus, too!  sorry for O/T
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1661 on: June 24, 2009, 01:57:24 PM »

I have another seemingly pointless question, did anyone other than Cindy see the bag on the front seat of the car...?

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1662 on: June 24, 2009, 01:59:13 PM »

Judging by how much Casey talked and texted with Tony the night into the morning of June 16th, I would say that Cindy & Casey had their blow up argument probably not only about what grandma Pleasea said to Cindy at dinner with Caylee present or that Cindy threatened to get custody of Caylee BUT Casey probably wanted to go out to meet up with Tony & found the whole argument to be inconveniencing her - the two factors put Casey into a rage.

No doubt ... but I don't think it takes much to put Casey in a rage -- or the entire immediate family.  They are all atomic bombs.
I bet the neighbors have a story to tell ....

I wish we would hear more of them. They must all be terrified of Spindy on a rampage! 

I know I would be !  I'd have a football hemet in the frontseat of car just in case !     I wonder what it was like to work with her ?   

Her coworkers probably showed up everyday with football helmets with full plastic face shields, body armor and earplugs. I am sure that they have their own horror story book they could write.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1663 on: June 24, 2009, 01:59:24 PM »

Judging by how much Casey talked and texted with Tony the night into the morning of June 16th, I would say that Cindy & Casey had their blow up argument probably not only about what grandma Pleasea said to Cindy at dinner with Caylee present or that Cindy threatened to get custody of Caylee BUT Casey probably wanted to go out to meet up with Tony & found the whole argument to be inconveniencing her - the two factors put Casey into a rage.

No doubt ... but I don't think it takes much to put Casey in a rage -- or the entire immediate family.  They are all atomic bombs.

Ono- have you heard this interview of the Anthonys' neighbors.
At first the wife is talking but wait till the husband chips in- he lets it ALL hang out about Cindy Anthony.
She is very popular...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSBGyYFwtTk&feature=PlayList&p=AEB1BA0457ED980D&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=5

I bet the Baileys had to change their phone number and put up a security system to protect them from Spindy's wrath when this YouTube came out!  Monkey Devil!

Monkey Devil!  And tell their family attorney to be on guard ...  lol
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1664 on: June 24, 2009, 02:01:57 PM »

I have another seemingly pointless question, did anyone other than Cindy see the bag on the front seat of the car...?

There was a black zipper bag with papers inside. I don't think it was actually a purse. That is what Spindy kept saying though, that it was a purse. Unless, there really was a purse, and Spindy didn't give it to the LE after her "cleaning up" the scene in the car. JMO

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1665 on: June 24, 2009, 02:04:59 PM »

I was wondering because CA sent LA to get KC's things from Tony's apartment and came back with her bags, computer etc in which were all her documents, stolen cards, cash etc. Yet CA said "I don't think Casey even knew the car was there, who would leave their bag in the car" implication being the car was stolen from KC and left there .

califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1666 on: June 24, 2009, 02:06:03 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys and Happy Hump Day!!  

Fanny... How is your hubs feeling today??

NorthRose... Has it stopped shaking yet?

Okay, gotta go back and catch up.

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1667 on: June 24, 2009, 02:06:04 PM »

Hello an angelic monkey
Cindy in her interviews said that the day 15 at night they spent a good time with the family . Who said that Cindy almost shocked Casey that night?
The best I can remember was Lenny and Lee. I guess Lee told Lenny that tidbit.

We also learn tot mom`s former lover`s family feared tot mom tried to frame him by planting physical evidence. And remember that big scene where tot mom sees live TV coverage of the discovery of Caylee`s body? Tonight, was it all an act? We confirm sworn testimony tot mom was already listening to the breaking news over her personal transistor radio beforehand. And has little Caylee`s bio dad finally been ID`d? For the first time since audiotapes released, tot mom ex-fiance Jesse Grund`s family with us live.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Any interest in helping us?

CASEY ANTHONY, CAYLEE`S MOTHER: I`ve had interest in helping law enforcement from the beginning. Unfortunately, my hands were literally tied, and I was put in a position where someone`s trying to trick me.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Well, I don`t want to...

CASEY ANTHONY: And that`s not going to happen.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: (INAUDIBLE) we Mirandized her as we`re -- (INAUDIBLE) at 4:22. She invoked -- quit the finger pointing, OK?

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: I`m trying to think, does she really do it only to better herself does she even just say white lies just to do it? I`m really trying to think now because sometimes it seems like she lies just to lie.

JESSE GRUND, CASEY`S EX-FIANCE: I think he may have said that I drowned Caylee. I think that`s what they`re trying to say.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: That you intentionally drowned Caylee.

GRUND: Yes.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Where was that supposed to have happened?

GRUND: I think in the pool in the back yard.

CASEY ANTHONY: I, as a mom, I know in my gut there`s feelings -- as a parent, you know certain things about your child. You can feel a connection. And I still have that feeling, that presence. I know that she`s alive.

JESSE GRUND: It got into a very heated argument which turned physical, and Cindy started choking Casey.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0904/08/ng.01.html
It is also in his police interviews
thanks

I did not know that jesse was with casey the 15.
I like Leo but I do not believe what he says, 

Just to clarify, there is no where that it is stated Jesse was with Casey on the 15th nor did he ever say he saw Casey on the 15th, Lee told Jesse that Cindy choked Casey & in turn Lenny was told.  As far as Lenny goes to be fair to him, much of what he has said in fact has been the case, he's admitted when he's been wrong in his theories & would again if it was pointed out to him.  While he was not back in the house after the first day Casey was bonded out his partner Rob & co-worker Tracey were for 9 days so actually they were privy to hearing things others have not...example being Casey telling Rob her second story about Zanny taking Caylee in Jay Blanchard Park.

Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1668 on: June 24, 2009, 02:07:08 PM »

There was a black zipper bag with papers inside. I don't think it was actually a purse. That is what Spindy kept saying though, that it was a purse. Unless, there really was a purse, and Spindy didn't give it to the LE after her "cleaning up" the scene in the car. JMO

Ah! thank you, so it was just another Cindyism to divert attention...nuff said 

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1669 on: June 24, 2009, 02:07:11 PM »

I wish we would hear more of them. They must all be terrified of Spindy on a rampage! 

I know I would be !  I'd have a football hemet in the frontseat of car just in case !     I wonder what it was like to work with her ?   

Her coworkers probably showed up everyday with football helmets with full plastic face shields, body armor and earplugs. I am sure that they have their own horror story book they could write.   

No doubt;  I bet the office has no more tension in the air, either.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1670 on: June 24, 2009, 02:08:13 PM »

I was wondering because CA sent LA to get KC's things from Tony's apartment and came back with her bags, computer etc in which were all her documents, stolen cards, cash etc. Yet CA said "I don't think Casey even knew the car was there, who would leave their bag in the car" implication being the car was stolen from KC and left there .

Well, Cindy wasnt bright enough to figure out that Casey's cell pings would show that she went back and forth to Amscot several times over a period of days.   OPPSIE!

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1671 on: June 24, 2009, 02:14:25 PM »

I have to go for awhile and appear productive, the house is falling down around me from the filth.  Much more fun to be here.  Sigh.  See you later.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1672 on: June 24, 2009, 02:14:45 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys and Happy Hump Day!!  

Fanny... How is your hubs feeling today??

NorthRose... Has it stopped shaking yet?

Okay, gotta go back and catch up.

Thanks for asking. He is fine, chirping around the house and outside on the back patio tending to the flowers. He barely missed a lick after he woke from his long nap yesterday.   

bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1673 on: June 24, 2009, 02:14:56 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/video/index.html?playerId=videolandingpage&streamingFormat=FLASH&referralObject=2503541&referralPlaylistId=playlist

Wow, I never saw that video before.  You can see from 'day 1' Cindy was an ______ about the whole thing.  Sounds like she hung up on the reporter, too.  What an idiot.  In that clip Cindy tells the reporter that Casey is trying to tell the police 'in her own way' where Caylee is.  Uh, yeah, that Casey killed her and she's close to home.  So, is that how the A family works?  Nobody tells the truth to each other, instead they play charades and everyone has to guess what each family member is trying to say???  "George, I'm going down the street to the brick building that sells milk, bread and other things that, you know, I can put on the stove, in a pot, and heat up, so we can sit at that wooden thing in the other room and put that stuff that I heated up into our pieholes.."  OMGsh....seriously, I can understand why their extended family will have nothing to do with these people.  No way to explain their sickness.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1674 on: June 24, 2009, 02:15:16 PM »

What is going on, everything I've been posting is screwed up 

I don't know,but I bet Dugga will check it out.
Gotta go do some work under the house.  Be back in a bit.
I'm gonna be thinking about that tattoo Casey planned to get.Hmmm... 

Work under the house? I hope it is up on pilings. 

I wonder if this is the first step in TRIMM cutting her telephone lines....

I left you a message in musings.  Monkey Devil!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1675 on: June 24, 2009, 02:15:39 PM »

WOW!
I have never heard this news interview....cindy is just like her dang daughter.....B!TCH!
She sure pissed off Megan lol....Megan got the last,true words in though lol

Karma, even though she was annoyed, Megan kept control of the process, unlike all the softball
interviews G & C have given, (yes, I'm talking LKL,).  And the Mike and Juliet one was good, too.
I love Megan!
I especially like how she told cindy off at the end(she was mad as hell but kept her cool)and said something like"we in the media and public will keep the word out there for this missing little girl,we care....unlike her family!"

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1676 on: June 24, 2009, 02:17:23 PM »

Western *******, I don't know what just happened with your name, when I was responding to your post  I must have a bugged out eyes and glazed look now too. 
I give up Western 

I don't know why, but it always does that- did I pick a dirty name? 

Yes ... but we're not telling ...

Monkey Devil!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1677 on: June 24, 2009, 02:18:02 PM »

Nancy has mentioned a couple of times (unless I am dreaming) that Amscot have video of Casey circling the store....  Nancy added 'she was probably deciding where to abandon it'-  but has not followed up on whether that is a fact or if LE do have that? Anyone know?
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1678 on: June 24, 2009, 02:18:24 PM »

Well, Cindy wasnt bright enough to figure out that Casey's cell pings would show that she went back and forth to Amscot several times over a period of days.   OPPSIE!

Interesting, she was at Amscot multiple times, I wonder what she was doing, I would have thought with the money she stole she could have bought a gas can and filled that car up with gas, had she wanted to. Visiting to see if it had been stolen maybe....yet Tony already knew she claimed to run out of gas, so that story wouldn't have made sense. I tell ya, the more I read the less I seem to understand this whole thing..

Irish Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1679 on: June 24, 2009, 02:18:34 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/video/index.html?playerId=videolandingpage&streamingFormat=FLASH&referralObject=2503541&referralPlaylistId=playlist

Wow, I never saw that video before.  You can see from 'day 1' Cindy was an ______ about the whole thing.  Sounds like she hung up on the reporter, too.  What an idiot.  In that clip Cindy tells the reporter that Casey is trying to tell the police 'in her own way' where Caylee is.  Uh, yeah, that Casey killed her and she's close to home.  So, is that how the A family works?  Nobody tells the truth to each other, instead they play charades and everyone has to guess what each family member is trying to say???  "George, I'm going down the street to the brick building that sells milk, bread and other things that, you know, I can put on the stove, in a pot, and heat up, so we can sit at that wooden thing in the other room and put that stuff that I heated up into our pieholes.."  OMGsh....seriously, I can understand why their extended family will have nothing to do with these people.  No way to explain their sickness.

"Speak your mind, even if your voice shakes."  ~ Maggie Kuhn
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.