May 29, 2024, 09:45:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #139 6/21/09 - 6/24/09  (Read 316017 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1920 on: June 24, 2009, 08:13:08 PM »

I didn't listen to Dana's program last night and I am gong to a party after work.
Did that Cyril Dr. say anything interesting or is he the guy that is old, feeble and we don't agree with on the autopsy ?
Why didn't George grab Casey up and do something on the 24th ? ( Take battery out of car, ?? ) It was a week with no Caylee, did he ever say why he was so passive about where the kiddo was ?  Wigged out enuf about two cheapie gas cans and the break in to his shed, but not about Caylee ? They all knew at this point that she lied just for the sake of lying.

That has always been such a contradiction to me..............cared enough to call the police about stupid five dollar gas cans, but NOT enough about Caylee to call them for her.

Way back at the very beginning of this case, I distinctly remember George muttering that he thought his neighbor had stolen them.  Don't know which neighbor, but I remember thinking what a petty man George must be and he must have called the police out of spite, as who in their right mind would call the police because his gas cans were missing .... ??  I'm surprised the police didn't laugh out loud over the phone.
What if Cindy pressurized Georgie to call the police? She seems to only care about possesions. Just a thought. TIA JSM
The only thing cindy pressurized on george is his bobo's.....if you know what I mean.I think she has them waaaaay up on a closet shelf somewhere for safe keeping.
:::::::::::::snickering:::::::::::::::::
   Monkey Devil!
  Monkey Devil! I thought she had them in a dixie cup.  Maybe in the top of the closet.  Monkey Devil!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1921 on: June 24, 2009, 08:14:44 PM »

are mom and SO goin' down  to jail town?  ot
i am soooo tired of these women and their concern for these scummy jackholesdudes.
their children are an afterthought.

Federal charges on both of them. 
Yay, now where and whom shall she live with?   an angelic monkey

Grandma has custody.   She lied about her daughter though, and Im not liking that one bit - maybe she is rethinking that as she sees what her daughter did, it doesnt rise to the level of the Anthonys.

She provided money & assistance for this SO to run, charged with harboring a fugitive - I bet there will be more.   They are both in serious trouble since these are all federal charges (crossed state lines).  By the grace of God this 3rd tier SO will not see the light of day ever again...why was this SOB out!!!!   One of my way more than pet peeves, I just dont get the mentality of these way out there liberal thinkers to put these scum back out on our streets...infuriating!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1922 on: June 24, 2009, 08:17:28 PM »

I just thought I would play around with alternate scenarios and what if this is what happened:

KC took Caylee to the Fusion bar on Friday 13th 2008, when she returned home, late, with Caylee, her parents were waiting and angry about KC taking the baby to a bar and were finally at the end of their patience with her. With repeated thefts of money and the way she dragged Caylee anywhere she wanted to party, they told her she was no longer welcome at home.
A big fight ensued and Cindy gets so angry she tries to throttle KC and tells her she has to leave without the car or Caylee, KC storms out of the house and either steals the car or just leaves on foot. KC spends the night of the 14th elsewhere.
On the 15th June which is Fathers Day, Cindy gets Caylee ready to visit the nursing home and spends part of the afternoon there. KC waits until night and they have all retired for the night, KC then sneaks back into the home to get anything she can carry including Caylee, she wraps her in the Winnie the Pooh blankie and takes her out to the car. KC drives off into the night exultant she has put yet another one over on her mother.
Perhaps thats why Cindy says the 14th of June was the last time KC saw Caylee and the so called purse in the front seat was evidence of someone else taking the car. Notably, Cindy was asking if the anyone else, presumably the nanny, had access to the home at any time, I think KC said she could have come in and had a key....

I know, I know it's a stretch but.....

Just looking at other options

On a topix forum there was a poster that said she was sort of psychic and she kept insisting that whatever happened to Caylee, happened on the 14th of June. She said she came to it in a vivid dream. She finally left the forum when no one agreed with her.

I always felt like she might have been onto something that happened on the 14th that set this whole thing in motion. Who knows? It's a thought, for whatever it is worth. Just some more trivial facts that are packed into my overstuffed brain. 
Hey Fanny, don't over stuff your brain. It is much to smart to over stuff. There was a fight that was overheard by the neighbors so It was the 15th. I may be wrong, but one thing JSM wants to say KC is GOING DOWN and GEORGE AND CINDY TOO. At least I hope I am right. Hugs, JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1923 on: June 24, 2009, 08:19:58 PM »

I didn't listen to Dana's program last night and I am gong to a party after work.
Did that Cyril Dr. say anything interesting or is he the guy that is old, feeble and we don't agree with on the autopsy ?
Why didn't George grab Casey up and do something on the 24th ? ( Take battery out of car, ?? ) It was a week with no Caylee, did he ever say why he was so passive about where the kiddo was ?  Wigged out enuf about two cheapie gas cans and the break in to his shed, but not about Caylee ? They all knew at this point that she lied just for the sake of lying.

That has always been such a contradiction to me..............cared enough to call the police about stupid five dollar gas cans, but NOT enough about Caylee to call them for her.

Way back at the very beginning of this case, I distinctly remember George muttering that he thought his neighbor had stolen them.  Don't know which neighbor, but I remember thinking what a petty man George must be and he must have called the police out of spite, as who in their right mind would call the police because his gas cans were missing .... ??  I'm surprised the police didn't laugh out loud over the phone.
What if Cindy pressurized Georgie to call the police? She seems to only care about possesions. Just a thought. TIA JSM

Could be ... but I had this thought:  Was the shed lock broken ??  Maybe that was why they called .. ?  At any rate, it's a petty theft.
Tony said he broke it, not sure if it was the same day. My days are all wonky when it comes to this case.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1924 on: June 24, 2009, 08:20:29 PM »

Hi Monkeys, I have been busy this afternoon.  Ok ok, I was at the Spa, but anyway, reading backwards, I am never drinking out of a Dixie Cup again!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1925 on: June 24, 2009, 08:20:36 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/GZhmZxPWni0&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/GZhmZxPWni0&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

Towanda!!!! My hero!! 

I know exactly where they filmed that scene --- the Winn Dixie parking lot over in Fairhope on Greeno Road ...   Monkey Devil!
Would laugh every time I would drive past ... 
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1926 on: June 24, 2009, 08:21:47 PM »

Caught up and it's about time for a new thread.

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/06/20/cayleecasey-anthony-case-caylees-autopsy-revelations-part-i/#more-1919
Blink - thought-provoking article.  I don't think the striped shorts were placed at the scene after the fact, though. Different rates of disintegration of the two articles of clothing (pink shirt and striped shorts) does not indicate anything unusual to me.  Different types of fabric, different amounts of decomp fluids/insect/animal activity, different water level perhaps; shorts could have been protected by other debris, etc.  Not to mention the shorts possibly being protected from decomp ick by a diaper or pullup, which would preserve them longer.  I also can't rule out the shorts having been worn by Caylee at the time her body was dumped, even though they were found separate.  Seen stranger things in other cases.  However I do realize Blink may be privy to more information than I have about the items at the scene, and of course ICBW.  And I do agree, I've always felt that the fact Caylee's shoes were missing is significant.

Also very confused about your purple thingy comments, Blink... didn't understand the 4th picture in your montage, the one with the pull-up and the stuffies... The way I read the autopsy report, I wouldn't be able to sign onto the swim-vest theory... but again, you have much more info and natural/trained insight than I.  Wish I understood better what you were saying about the measurements.  If you read this, please elaborate just for me, pretty please? It has me confoozled.
-----------------------
Re Neighbors and their observations:  If you read the entire transcript of the 9/15/08 interview with the neighbor, Mr. Jean Couty, you will see that it was CASEY who drove away in her PONTIAC.  Cindy did not drive away after the argument.  In both instances that Mr. Couty observed, Casey was the one who was yelling and throwing the F-bomb at Cindy, and Casey was the one who took off (once jogging and once in the Pontiac).  These incidents happened in late May, to the best of Mr. Couty's recollection, not on Fathers Day weekend.

And yes Fanny, all those things mentioned about what the Dickenses told LE WERE included in the youtube video linked here, which plays the audio of the 7/22/08 taped interview with them.  There is a transcript of the audio somewhere; sorry, not in the mood to go hunting for it, but it's all there; all the Kio stuff, the "zone" stuff, the phone call from Casey to Kio, the request of a loan from Kio, etc.

As for the neighbor that Mark Fuhrman believes may have heard a fight over the weekend, that would most likely be Brian Burner, no?  He lived next door, on the pool side of the A's yard...  He's the one who loaned Casey the shovel around 6/18...

Another neighbor is Raphael Torres, Kio's dad, IIRC.  Don't recall whether we've heard anything from him, but I believe they live down the street a bit.

The most convincing allusion to a fight IMO has been indirectly from Lee.  Also, Cindy once stated on a TV interview that there had been a bad argument between her and Casey, but she said it was on June 14.  I found that odd. 

Also suspicious is how Cindy makes it a point to paint a serene and happy picture of the little evening swim on the 15th, and of her happily tucking in the girls (Casey and Caylee) to Casey's bed that night... then left in the morning after "hearing them breathing" through the closed door (WTH) in the morning... Cindy protesteth too much, perhaps?
-------------
Tony freely admitted to LE that he was the one who broke the shed lock, with a tire iron, at Casey's behest.  I am not entirely convinced that the whole gas-can-theft incident was not a cover-up and/or set-up.  If it was, George may be involved.. MOO
-------------
Please, someone show me where a witness has placed Caylee at Fusian on June 13.  It was not Clint House, as suggested upthread.

Won't be posting any more this evening; I need some rest.  See you Monkeys in the new thread.

God Bless Our Caylee.
 an angelic monkey

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1927 on: June 24, 2009, 08:22:30 PM »

Vinnie is filling in for JVM on Issues

Haylee found, something about Neveah's case & Tracey Ocasio are being covered, o yea Jon & Kate (who cares if they are getting divorced...geez what a shock right?  Seriously I think they both are exploiting their children and should answer to that.

NG and JVM shows were thanked by LE in Haylee's case for keeping in the public.   I just heard that they were found at a Christian compound, o boi thank God they found that babygirl!!

What kind of Christian "compound" Cappy? Me being from Texas makes my hinky meter go waaayyyyyy up!!! First Waco, then those YFZ ranch people. All kinds of child/sex abuse.

Not that I am degrading Christians in a compound, just kind of sounds strange to me. I will shut up now. TIA JSM
Supposedly a rehab Christian compound.At least people at the compound did help nab these 2 sickening people.
Thanks Karma, so the compound people turned them in? TIA JSM PS I have no cable and just got back inside so it might already have been posted.
I think it was someone either living at the compound or they knew about the compound and this person saw a freeway billboard(I think)with their pictures on it so they called the compound managers,the managers checked the truck and license plate out and saw they were still there and then called the investigators.....they set up a sting,got a lot of the people away and then they moved in on them and arrested them.If you go to Haylee's thread page 6-7 there is a video of them arresting the non mother and a cute shot of Haylee in a police officers arms,waving.
You'll have to read her thread,the main reason they were busted was because the gramma got emergency custody of Haylee so they could put out a state wide Amber alert.

Thanks Karma. I'm glad they found them I will go read the thread.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1928 on: June 24, 2009, 08:22:57 PM »

Good for grandma, she just woke up folks!

Haylee's grandma said if this mother is deemed not allowed to see her daughter, she wont see her & she will abide by DFS.  Let's hope she keeps to that.

Searching...the couple said they were searching for a way of life, wow.   The farm are believers in the messiah to quote the spokesperson.  He said there was nothing alarming about them.

NG is right Haylee will be thru a battery of physical and psychological tests.  The friend reporting that before they took off she witnessed them in bed together, o boi

numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1929 on: June 24, 2009, 08:23:19 PM »

Somebody knew how to take the battery out, because they did that when they brought the car back and put it in the garage on July 15th.

I haven't listened to last night's show yet either, but I heard someone say today there was obviously no love lost between Dr Michael B & Dr Cyril W.
Does anyone else find it odd that they took the battery out of the car? Like Casey was going to sneak home and drive that horrible smelling car anywhere.

Ding Ding Ding! No Rose...I think that says a whole lot about their relationship with Skank!  They believed she would sneak home when they were sleeping/not there and take that car again.  To me, this is just another piece of information concerning their real relationship with their daughter; and it contradicts what they say on TV.

ps...no Media Guy tonight 
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1930 on: June 24, 2009, 08:24:34 PM »

Could be ... but I had this thought:  Was the shed lock broken ??  Maybe that was why they called .. ?  At any rate, it's a petty theft.

Yea the padlock was broken and found

I'd still be too embarrassed to call the police tho ... especially living with The Piggy Bank Cat Burglar.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1931 on: June 24, 2009, 08:25:35 PM »

I am reading the first set of interviews from back in July and am in Lee's right now.  I believe that he was truthful in his.

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/01%20Lee%20Anthony%20July%2029,%202008.pdf

My head hurts.  It is worth a re-read if you have not read it recently.  Everything form Cindy telling Casey that Caylee was a mistake, a good mistake but indeed a mistake....Casey's mistake.  That Casey stole from Cindy and Lee, and racked up Cindy's credit card bills.  When Cindy said she was going to call the cops as Casey needed to prove where Caylee was Casey said she should have called the cops a long time ago.  Man my head hurts.

Page 28 - all the receipts that were found were given to Baez then on page 67 they confirm the receipts we give to Baez after the Geraldo interview in front of the house

I can't stand another rerun today. I always knew you were a stronger woman than me.  an angelic monkey

But I think where you are reading is the beginning of the coverup, right there! There have just been a few deletions coming from his mouth. When he was talking buddy-buddy with the popo, he was playing both sides of the fence. If he was telling them what he did, the rest of the truth would probably blow your wig off! (Not saying you are wearing a wig. It's a figure of speech, but you get my drift.)  Monkey Devil!
Fanny, George was playing both sides because he didn't have Cindy pulling his puppet strings. He got out of there and his story changed once the as Tevye says EVIL MISTRESS OF DOOM put the hammer down and put his cajones in the dixie cup. 

I was speak about Lee. But there very well may be two dixie cups on the closet shelf, owing to Lee liking blue eyeshadow and cute little knee sox with tassels on them.   
  Monkey Devil! Knee socks and a dress, blue eyeshadow NOT pretty. 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1932 on: June 24, 2009, 08:26:28 PM »

Haylee found, something about Neveah's case & Tracey Ocasio are being covered, o yea Jon & Kate (who cares if they are getting divorced...geez what a shock right?  Seriously I think they both are exploiting their children and should answer to that.

NG and JVM shows were thanked by LE in Haylee's case for keeping in the public.   I just heard that they were found at a Christian compound, o boi thank God they found that babygirl!!

What kind of Christian "compound" Cappy? Me being from Texas makes my hinky meter go waaayyyyyy up!!! First Waco, then those YFZ ranch people. All kinds of child/sex abuse.

Not that I am degrading Christians in a compound, just kind of sounds strange to me. I will shut up now. TIA JSM

Scarlett, They just said Christian Retreat Center...ugh no good could have come from that, thank God they found her!

Huggs, Angelina

Thanks Angelina, I hope it was on the up and up. Love your lips by the way. I got lips like that when I went into anaphlatic shock.  Monkey Devil!

I swear, no botox!

Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #1933 on: June 24, 2009, 08:28:59 PM »

Scarlett, They just said Christian Retreat Center...ugh no good could have come from that, thank God they found her!

Huggs, Angelina

Something good did come of that, Capp. The Christians at the compound alerted the authorities.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1934 on: June 24, 2009, 08:29:43 PM »

Somebody knew how to take the battery out, because they did that when they brought the car back and put it in the garage on July 15th.

I haven't listened to last night's show yet either, but I heard someone say today there was obviously no love lost between Dr Michael B & Dr Cyril W.
Does anyone else find it odd that they took the battery out of the car? Like Casey was going to sneak home and drive that horrible smelling car anywhere.

Ding Ding Ding! No Rose...I think that says a whole lot about their relationship with Skank!  They believed she would sneak home when they were sleeping/not there and take that car again.  To me, this is just another piece of information concerning their real relationship with their daughter; and it contradicts what they say on TV.

ps...no Media Guy tonight 

Its a heck of a time to all of a sudden do anything towards putting a stop to Casey's long-term behavior...snit that foot should have went down years before Caylee was born!   Honestly, sometimes I just wanna go down there myself and shake the everloving BLEEP outta the two of them!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1935 on: June 24, 2009, 08:29:58 PM »

I know exactly where they filmed that scene --- the Winn Dixie parking lot over in Fairhope on Greeno Road ...   Monkey Devil!
Would laugh every time I would drive past ... 

Me too!  Monkey Devil!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1936 on: June 24, 2009, 08:30:38 PM »

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/5688720/Casey-Anthony-Neighbor-Jean-Couty-transcript
Transcript of LE interview with neighbor Mr. Jean Couty, Sept. 15, 2008.  Re Casey/Cindy fights in late May.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1937 on: June 24, 2009, 08:31:57 PM »

are mom and SO goin' down  to jail town?  ot
i am soooo tired of these women and their concern for these scummy jackholesdudes.
their children are an afterthought.

Federal charges on both of them. 
Yay, now where and whom shall she live with?   an angelic monkey

Grandma has custody.   She lied about her daughter though, and Im not liking that one bit - maybe she is rethinking that as she sees what her daughter did, it doesnt rise to the level of the Anthonys.

She provided money & assistance for this SO to run, charged with harboring a fugitive - I bet there will be more.   They are both in serious trouble since these are all federal charges (crossed state lines).  By the grace of God this 3rd tier SO will not see the light of day ever again...why was this SOB out!!!!   One of my way more than pet peeves, I just dont get the mentality of these way out there liberal thinkers to put these scum back out on our streets...infuriating!

Granma knew the guy was a SO, I haven't made it over to the thread, so I am very confused.

I did a sex offender search the other day, there are none in my apartments. I have never read my lease, but just wonder if that is part of the background check they do before they lease an apartment. I would think it would be illegal. I do remember they asked if you have ever been convicted of a felony, so maybe that is why we have none. BUT where my best friend and my sister lives they are all over. Creeps me out. TIA JSM

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1938 on: June 24, 2009, 08:32:10 PM »

Huggs, Angelina

Something good did come of that, Capp. The Christians at the compound alerted the authorities.

O no, let me clarify nothing against the compound because there was no indication it was one of those radical type places - I meant that they were looking for places that were isolated, I have no doubt that by the grace of God Haylee wasnt assaulted she would have been by this SOB & with the mother's knowledge.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1939 on: June 24, 2009, 08:35:31 PM »

Huggs, Angelina

Yep Bluemonkey. JSM feels really bad for having the hinky meter up, but we have had "christian compounds" here in Texas and that is why I had the hinky meter up.

Good for the people in the compound and LE. JSM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.