April 19, 2024, 01:42:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Case Maps - Please Post Maps Only - Thanks  (Read 3394 times)
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« on: June 18, 2009, 09:36:11 PM »

I wanted to start a thread for MAPS ONLY so we can see where all of this stuff is.

If we keep all of our maps on this thread, things will be easy to find; otherwise, they all get scattered and lost.

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2009, 09:39:27 PM »

Here is a map of Washington areas where the Lawless settled and lived.  I have marked some of the towns they lived in or were mentioned in the news articles.  I probably missed some but can update later

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2009, 10:06:02 PM »

this is a BLANK tracy area map.  I just want to get this on here so people can see what all is around the area of tracy.  There are a LOT of waterways surrounding Tracy and to the south of tracy area.  I will be pointing out some locations on the map later. 

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2009, 12:01:04 AM »

this map shows the MHP where both Sandra Cantu and Melissa lived. 
the police were search out by 11th street to the south of the MHP, and they were also searching to the North.  You can see Whitehall on the map, this is where the irrigation cowpond is.  The tiny street going up from there is Bacchetti.  This is where the Dairy is.  You can't tell on this map, but I will make a larger map to show that the pond area is right by the Tom Paine Slough area.  You can see the tom paine ROAD on the map just east of the pond, but the slough area actually comes over almost to the pond. 

If you look all around there are a LOT of waterways to put a body, yet the pond was chosen.  I'll label all of the waterways on another map. 

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2009, 08:08:35 PM »

Here is a map showing the parcel for the address listed for the bacchetti/silva dairy, but this is for ONLY 1.29 acres.  I am making another map for the other parcels that make up the whole dairy, there has to be more land.  they can't have 750 cows on 1.29 acres.  Ann Silva stated her property part of it was on the banks of sugar cut, so there has to be more, sugar cut is south of this parcel. 

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2009, 11:59:29 PM »

here is a map with all the parcel numbers by the bacchetti/silva dairy. 

the colored cluster of parcels all have bacchetti listed as connected to those addresses.  the yellow 05 one is the actual address of the bacchetti/silva dairy, but this is only 1.29 acres and they have 750 cows so they own more than that one. 

Ann silva stated the police would not let her go to her property that was on the banks of SUGAR CUT, but on the map SUGAR CUT is pretty far from the colored cluster of parcels with bacchetti, so they have to own some other parcels out there.  also the pond is across the whitehall street so they must own that large one to the south of whitehall also, I will find out. 

I am posting all of this over on the IRRIGATION POND THREAD

To find me:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.