April 26, 2024, 07:36:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Police looking for possible pedophile on the prowl 6/19/09 Austin Brook AL  (Read 2030 times)
robl27
Scared Monkey

« on: June 19, 2009, 08:06:15 PM »

@WKRG The Baldwin County Sheriff's Office is looking for a man taking pictures of small children with his cellphone

http://www.wkrg.com/crime/article/police-looking-for-a-pedophile-on-the-prowl/114127/

(wrong url on the tweet)

-Rob
« Last Edit: June 20, 2009, 07:15:56 PM by Nut44x4 » Logged

I tweet and I tweet often: http://twitter.com/robl27
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2009, 07:14:56 PM »

It was necessary for me to edit the tltle of this thread. It was too vague. Thanks for bringing this in Rob.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2009, 07:17:37 PM »

Possible Pedophile Lurking in Baldwin County

WPMI-TV Possible Pedophile Lurking in Baldwin County
updated 12:15 a.m. ET, Sat., June 20, 2009
(BALDWIN COUNTY, Ala.) June 19 - The neighborhood pool is always a good place to cool off, but Friday, it was also a hot spot for neighborhood news. We all look out for each other, parent Terri Hinley said. We watch out and make sure everything is ok. Friday, they were making sure an unwanted visitor didn't come back. The Baldwin County Sheriff's Office is looking for a man in a faded, red truck who has been canvassing the Austin Brook community. They say the man has been taking pictures of neighborhood kids and using the images to try and lure them into his vehicle. This is a red flag, said Baldwin County Sheriff's Major Anthony Lowery. This is certainly indicative of sexual predator behavior. The sheriff's office says it has the neighborhood on close patrol, but the best watchdogs are parents. You need to make sure you are watching your children, Hinley said. That way, some stranger isn't the one watching them. Hinley's kids know not to talk to strangers, but as the sheriff's office says, you cannot be too safe. This guy hasn't done anything we know of thus far, Lowery said, but his behavior shows he plans to.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31454143/ns/local_news-mobile_al/

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.