April 24, 2024, 11:04:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MOOOOOOOOOONNKKKKKKKKKEYYYYYYYYYS!  (Read 16777 times)
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2006, 12:12:16 PM »

To be honest mean spirited isn't a quality I will even respond to, for that I am not, nor am I part of any conspiracy bunch.

FM I still do not even know what upset you when you left, I do however know that I emailed you numerous times to ask and to express concern, but heard nothing back from you?

The two times you came to post previously late at night, were times that Darleen came to post within moments of your arrival. Unlike myself who was called a merry widow and a fraud by Darleen, you FM have been very friendly with Darleen in the past.

I've had a tough year so that goes without being said, your email came out of the blue and no, I didn't and couldn't have realized it was a joke. If I am mistaken about your intentions I do apologize.

I continue to stand with the girl.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2006, 07:21:24 PM »

Quote from: "flyingmermaid"
I assure you it was a fluke and I am not Darleen nor am I in cahoots with her.

First Tyler's tirade a few months ago and now this BS.

You guys have turned into a very mean spirited bunch and I guess it's time for me to say goodbye again.

Aww come on FM, yes I've noticed the mean spiritedness comes and goes.

Guess some folks have good days and bad days.

Sure wish you would live with it and hang around.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2006, 07:53:05 PM »

Carnut-

Toward the goal of swinging with it yes we ALL have our good days and our bad........as well as nights. Sometimes I'd swear you live to blow smoke up Anna's skirt too  Wink  Laughing our resident anarchist!  Laughing or is it antagonist?  Wink

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2006, 09:14:44 PM »

Yep, antagonist and anarchist as the need arises.

Actually thought I was harder on Lala's than I was on Anna.

Two of my favorite lines from the movie 'Air America':

'I used to be the weirdest guy in the room, but around here I'm the normal one'.

'Where am I coming from? I'm coming from the back side of the Moon'.

Dare to be different.
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2006, 09:26:40 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Carnut-

Toward the goal of swinging with it yes we ALL have our good days and our bad........as well as nights. Sometimes I'd swear you live to blow smoke up Anna's skirt too  Wink  Laughing our resident anarchist!  Laughing or is it antagonist?  Wink

There is a huge difference between a bad day, a cranky moment, and people who just post to cause trouble on a continuous basis...

FM you know you taught me the EASTERN equivelant of what a moon pie is, and I miss you posting...

I hope you stick around too...

Others who shall remain nameless would do everyone a favor if they just kept to their fabulous life of grand parties and balls...

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2006, 09:46:19 PM »

Deliberate cruelty is unforgivable, and the one thing of which I have never,ever been guilty of.
T. Williams

Unoh, unfortunately I cannot make the same statement.
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2006, 10:03:36 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
Deliberate cruelty is unforgivable, and the one thing of which I have never,ever been guilty of.
T. Williams

Unoh, unfortunately I cannot make the same statement.

Oh Carnut That's Blanche Dubois talkin...

I just love, love, love that quote and that movie... Wink

Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #27 on: November 30, 2006, 12:15:49 AM »

Just saw this thread and the recent discussions.  

I am not a fan of tiaras and pearls.  I did meet FM and she was wearing neither at the time, and was just downright nice.  

BTW, I did not receive the email from FM, and actually have not emailed with her since shortly after we met, which was over a year ago.

I  respect everyone unless they have blatently hurt or shown disrespect for others.  I have definitely observed such hurtfulness toward nonesuche (and others), but I have never witnessed anything of that nature from FM.

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
darleenofalabama
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #28 on: November 30, 2006, 01:15:53 AM »

Oh, don't be paranoid, nonesahsa; Mermaid isn't me.  I don't cook!! Very Happy  Now, why don't you apologize to her for that remark about her punctuation. Laughing

And, Sleuth, I never give respect where I don't think it's due. Very Happy

Jacqueline, did you actually type your tagline with a straight face? Shocked  Laughing

Thanks for the laughs, Ya'll!! Laughing  Laughing I see that I'm still fascinating around here!  Very Happy  Laughing  Laughing
LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #29 on: November 30, 2006, 02:36:32 AM »

Hello Darleen, How is life with you? What other boards have you been posting on since you left us? I can only speculate that you have checked out other sites and you are returning to us because we are the very best and have the highest ideals here.

Hope is everything. I see angels everywhere.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2006, 03:38:01 AM »

Sleuth- Thank you for posting, I appreciate your thoughtful response. As I posted prior to FM, I extend my apology if I was mistaken.

Louise - well said from your very kind heart, unfortunately the audience and the person who created all the issues to begin with, is only capable of acknowledging her feelings and has the compassion equivalent to that of a rock.

Now for what must be done and done right this time, to end the madness.

Darleen-
One, why must you follow FM whenever she posts here? Why is that? Most of us learned to go to the potty as well as anywhere else we choose to without a buddy, many years ago.

Two, to step on others to elevate yourself isn't a sign of wealth, nor breeding - but it is a clear and undeniable sign of cruelty.

Three, take your paranoia and shove it where the sun don't shine with my greatest blessing.

Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #31 on: November 30, 2006, 07:30:46 AM »

Quote from: "darleenofalabama"
Oh, don't be paranoid, nonesahsa; Mermaid isn't me.  I don't cook!! Very Happy  Now, why don't you apologize to her for that remark about her punctuation. Laughing

And, Sleuth, I never give respect where I don't think it's due. Very Happy

Jacqueline, did you actually type your tagline with a straight face? Shocked  Laughing

Thanks for the laughs, Ya'll!! Laughing  Laughing I see that I'm still fascinating around here!  Very Happy  Laughing  Laughing

Yes Darleen, pretty much.
I never set out to be mean unlike yourself, but if I need to defend myself or the posters here who are respectful against your insulting remarks, I sure can be nasty then...

A train wreck is fascinating too. Wink

flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #32 on: November 30, 2006, 06:57:00 PM »

I don't even know how to respond to this.

Love you Jacquie (mon rocette) as always.

Thanks for the kind regards from both of the Mrs. (Int and Vada).

I thought you were my friends?

I am sure that you can find out who I am and where I post from such the bunch of techno wizards and whatever you are I was just being friendly.  But with None and Angie spitting all over the screens of their computers cracking themselves up I guess they missed the message.

Peace and love mermaid out.

Time spent with cats is never wasted. - Colette
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #33 on: November 30, 2006, 08:44:42 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Sleuth- Thank you for posting, I appreciate your thoughtful response. As I posted prior to FM, I extend my apology if I was mistaken.

Louise - well said from your very kind heart, unfortunately the audience and the person who created all the issues to begin with, is only capable of acknowledging her feelings and has the compassion equivalent to that of a rock.

Now for what must be done and done right this time, to end the madness.

Darleen-
One, why must you follow FM whenever she posts here? Why is that? Most of us learned to go to the potty as well as anywhere else we choose to without a buddy, many years ago.

Two, to step on others to elevate yourself isn't a sign of wealth, nor breeding - but it is a clear and undeniable sign of cruelty.

Three, take your paranoia and shove it where the sun don't shine with my greatest blessing.

Mermaid, please come back. You do have friends here.

None, I overlooked your rude post to me awhile back, and yes it was rude.

I was trying to get our Monkeys to stop there cruelty to each other. I mentioned that I was wrong for not asking Mermaid to stay but I did ask Tyler to stay. I said a lot of things in that post. I did not direct the post at you but you decided it was directed at you.

You said and this is not a direct quote but equivalent, that since I at one time posted at Refugees you had decided I could not be trusted. See I think that is more cruel of you to have said, than you getting a harmless, humorous email from Mermaid. I received the same email from my brother. I thought it was funny. I also sent it on to others.

Yes None you do have a cruel streak. Even your apology to Flying Mermaid was not a true apology. You made it clear that if you were mistaken. See I do not call that an apology.

I have felt very bad for you losing your DH and all that you endured going through that. I still feel bad for you because I know your grief is not over.
I still continue to keep you and your family in my prayers.

I also pray for our other Monkeys and their families. There are so many of us who also are enduring pain of some sort.

Again Mermaid, please come back. You really are among friends here. JMHO

Sam

Just a swinging with the tribe
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #34 on: November 30, 2006, 09:16:29 PM »

Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #35 on: November 30, 2006, 11:39:31 PM »

FM I am sorry.. I didnt know your email was a joke.. Sad
 I myself dont feel I am mean spirited? I hopeI dont coe across that way.
I pretty much for the most part get alone with everyone. Iam not perfecy by any means. and have had my moments. and still do at times.
 I dont have alot of tie to post anymore.. due to a new job with alot of hours. Sad   AND some posters dont most much due to the fact that they are ignored by others.. and these are posters that have been around for a VERY VERY long time.  Its sad to see some make others feel that uncomfortable to even post anymore.. (this is not directed to you FM)..
 I really dont give a rats ass anymore who answers me or not on the forum..  not her for a popularity contest. here for answers for Natalee and her family!
LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #36 on: December 01, 2006, 12:06:34 AM »

I've been with this board since the summer of 2005. I read this board nightly after most of you in Mid American and on the East Coast have gone to sleep. I gather info but more than that, I gather the attitudes we present daily to one another.

I'm glad I did not receive the email from Flyingmermaid. I just want to opine that people who truly want to depart (from wherever) do not announce it nor discuss it. They just leave, period and quietly. If they depart with a fuss, they don't really want to depart.

After all this time, I have seen the personalities of each person emerging.  I have seen traitors inflict great sorrow on innocent people. I have also seen these very same innocent people get angry. They are not really angry at the board but rather angry in general and taking it out here. Angie, you are cool.

I am not a judge. It is my humble opinion that if we are faced with a rift ..... please work it out privately and remember this board was not created to discuss private rifts.

You didn't ask my advice but I can't believe y'all are wasting so much time discussing this non issue. I don't know if FM and/or Darleen are the same person.  I don't care but for the sake of the rest of us, can you just please work it out or go away and take your negative energy with you.  

I love you both but please spare us.  Rolling Eyes  Smile

Hope is everything. I see angels everywhere.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #37 on: December 01, 2006, 06:29:56 AM »

Quote from: "Sam"

Mermaid, please come back. You do have friends here.

None, I overlooked your rude post to me awhile back, and yes it was rude.

I was trying to get our Monkeys to stop there cruelty to each other. I mentioned that I was wrong for not asking Mermaid to stay but I did ask Tyler to stay. I said a lot of things in that post. I did not direct the post at you but you decided it was directed at you.

You said and this is not a direct quote but equivalent, that since I at one time posted at Refugees you had decided I could not be trusted. See I think that is more cruel of you to have said, than you getting a harmless, humorous email from Mermaid. I received the same email from my brother. I thought it was funny. I also sent it on to others.

Yes None you do have a cruel streak. Even your apology to Flying Mermaid was not a true apology. You made it clear that if you were mistaken. See I do not call that an apology.

I have felt very bad for you losing your DH and all that you endured going through that. I still feel bad for you because I know your grief is not over.
I still continue to keep you and your family in my prayers.

I also pray for our other Monkeys and their families. There are so many of us who also are enduring pain of some sort.

Again Mermaid, please come back. You really are among friends here. JMHO

Sam

Sam-

You really do amaze me at times, you step in and out here, never here for long.....yet you have so much to say about how the board should behave and how we should behave? You also seems to always defend others like Darleen or FM who are beyond rude at times? FM was offensive on the lively today, enough so she was edited? Do you read anything that is posted except what you want to read?

You were lecturing tylergal at the time Sam, blaming her for the entire event with FM, let's tell the truth about it. Odd you blame me this time, but never Darleen or FM, I think I see the pattern - the question is, do you?

You see Sam, if you choose to lecture others about appropriate behavior it opens the door wide for you to receive the same in return. I believe at the core that is what you consider rude, being challenged. At least I am aware of that, and this is why I didn't respond much to Darleen until now. You have always asked us to love Darleen, now haven't you? Why may I ask? Why is there one set of rules for Darleen yet another for the rest of us?

As for the email, you say you received it from your brother. GREAT, happy for you. Know what? Do you know and trust your brother very well? Sure you obviously do as I do mine, I actually was with my brother over the holiday. My brother didn't send me that email, FM did out of the blue.

I had not heard one word from FM for what, four months at least? That email comes out of the blue when I tried emailing her to ask very politely what had happened but she could not respond?

I think you just identify with certain people like Darleen, enough said,  I think someone told me you can find her at the Clue Bus. As for Refugees well please also know I am not alone in feeling anyone who could tolerate the vicious spew there against Natalee, really doesn't need to even attempt to call anyone cruel or rude here.

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #38 on: December 01, 2006, 07:03:50 AM »

FYI I will also add that like Louise, I have had about quite enough. When I have I don't threaten to leave or make some spectacle that requires people to fawn all over me to beg me to stay.

I just will not post in this thread again and hope Klaas will lock it. I know my time is spent more productively in other ways. I am just so tired of the drive-by's............!!!!!

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #39 on: December 01, 2006, 10:12:40 AM »

Well now I am back and breaking my own edict, you know Sam the more I read back of your posts, the more ridiculous and definitely targeted at me this all becomes.

You may need to read your own posts again, might serve you well. This one particularly, the one not directed at me? The one  you mention the MW reference and no tiaras?:

Sam

Joined: 28 Apr 2006    Posted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:47 pm    Post subject:

Hi Monkeys,
Thanks San for noticing I was on and Hi to you. I had a real long post made and lost my connection before i could copy and paste it. So maybe this one will be shorter.

I have not been posting lately. I do not know if anyone noticed. LOL I was dissapointed in all the infighting that was taking place.I have never gave up on hoping for justice for Natalee and her family. I do think this post is going to upset some and I also hope they will get over it.

All of our Monkeys contribute something to this forum.

I also miss alot of our Monkeys who no longer post.

It really bothers me to see the no tiaras in some of the signature lines. If you go back and read the post that caused all that you may come to the same conclusion I did when reading it the first time. MW (making waves).
Hey Darleen I am making waves and I am not brownnosing either so don't be accusing me. LOL

When Tyler and Mermaid had the misunderstanding and I begged Tyler to stay, I should have also begged Mermaid to stay as well. For that I feel guilty. I am so glad Tyler stayed but I wish Mermaid would come back as well. I do believe a stepparent can love as much as a real parent.

I miss seeing Easy post as well. I should have logged in the night he was on and suggested we go to Easys place and invite others to join us.We have every single one of us been guilty of off topic conversations and I think Easy was in one of his hurting moods that night. He has contributed so much to this case also with his link to Jossy. Oh I know I am leaving some of our former posters out here and I am sorry but please come back.

I know we have been hoodwinked by some of our former Aruban posters but I do not think by all of them. With that said, I welcome KBM. He also maybe searching for answers. If they are to be found it is the Monkeys who have them. This is a post I made to him on his OT thread.

KBM,
welcome to Scared Monkeys.

I have not posted for awhile because of all the infighting. So I do want you to be aware that your first night here and the annoyance some showed toward you really had nothing to do with you.

What it really involved was alot of us Monkeys have invested 17 months of our time trying to discover what happened to Natalee. At times we become very frustrated and wind up taking it out on others. We all just want justice for Natalee.
JMHO

Sam

Ok All you Monkeys I hope this explains to you some of my views. Thanks for reading. It is Just MY Personal Opinion.

Sam

And since you cannot bother to read all of the posts in question, you just selectively pick and choose which you do read, here is one which was designed to humilate me. Read it Sam, your beloved Darleen wrote it which is WHY the no tiaras emerged, it was far more than one MW post which of course I asked her to clarify but instead she posted this?

I think you should ask your minister or priest or rabbi or spiritual leader what the difference is between anger and righteous anger? Please read this, you should feel much better knowing I"ve had to read it all over again.

darleenofalabama

Joined: 28 Apr 2006    Posted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 9:19 am    Post subject: Good Luck

I would say that after having spent the summer in Europe and taking so much time away from this forum, that I've gained some objective perspective about it; however, I had done so prior to my time away; the distance has only confirmed my beliefs that ya'll have been victims of a farce; what I didn't realize was your collective and individual need for an outlet for your compassion. I hated to see so many of ya'll taken advantage of (and I'm not referring to Natalee's case, which is why I'm posting here), but I've come to realize that no one wants to feel they've been "played"; no one wants something like that pointed out to them. As people realize things that just aren't right here, they've simply left--as reflected in the dwindling active membership here. Around a year ago, I began feeling concern about the internal bickering and backstabbing going on among posters (and mainly with one common denominator), and I warned that if it continued, people would end up with only a small group fighting among themselves--and time proved me right, sadly. This has happened in spite of Red's and Tom's best efforts, too. At any rate, I've too much integrity to continue spending my time in this manner, under present circumstances. Good luck to ya'll. I hope each of you finds fulfillment.

Now Sam you don't know the back story but I do, from Darleen's own email too. She does that, she confesses to how wicked she is behind people's backs to their face eventually. I think she enjoys it.

It seems she gave Red an ultimatum regarding me, that if he allowed me to return to post here last October <since she and Simian Sami succeeded in having me banned which was also in her email>, that Darleen said she would quit SM if I was allowed to return.

I feel sure you will try to find some way to justify how wicked and CRUEL this post was but I won't be reading, I've had more than enough, far more.

Pray for your support of cruel streaks Sam, but don't waste your prayers on me please.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.