April 24, 2024, 12:15:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #140 6/24/09 - 7/05/09  (Read 289795 times)
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1040 on: June 28, 2009, 10:13:31 AM »

Good morning, monkeys!  Interesting dicussions going on.  I remember this Frank M. guy.  Wasn't he also associated with an apartment scam, as well?  Something about taking deposits for apartments that were already rented or did not exist? By the way, when Casey was claiming to work for Universal, didn't she make up emails and her boss's name was Thomas Franck?  I need to go back and look this up.  I also noticed that on the lotustalk website they give a lot of info on him, one of the things was that he liked Star Wars--connection to Lee, perhaps?

Monkalicious, I thought she said her boss's name was Manly or something like that.

Boo..her real boss at one time was Manly.  But the fake emails she was authoring and sending to herself to look like her boss sent them..she used the name Thomas Franck..and I swear this guy Frank McKeever used that name on his myspace too.
Frank M was listed in her phone as scam..she knew this guy..and we have never seen anything from LE on him..no interviews etc.  He was arrested in 2007 for impersonating a police officer..then last December in 08 for the CC scams from his automotive parts business.  But ..one interesting point is..he was not only scamming on the parts..people were seeing their CC used for other purchases.

So I am thinking that Casey was doing more then just stealing from friends and family.  I think the famiy part was just to get familiar enough with doing it..that she knew she could get away with it with out a problem.  I just think she was into more then her currents friends knew..and this guy was teaching her the ropes.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1041 on: June 28, 2009, 10:16:04 AM »

Bumping Tupelo's post so yuo can get a feel for this guy Frank MCKeever.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1042 on: June 28, 2009, 10:17:31 AM »

Good morning, monkeys!  Interesting dicussions going on.  I remember this Frank M. guy.  Wasn't he also associated with an apartment scam, as well?  Something about taking deposits for apartments that were already rented or did not exist? By the way, when Casey was claiming to work for Universal, didn't she make up emails and her boss's name was Thomas Franck?  I need to go back and look this up.  I also noticed that on the lotustalk website they give a lot of info on him, one of the things was that he liked Star Wars--connection to Lee, perhaps?

Monkalicious, I thought she said her boss's name was Manly or something like that.
I think you are right, but the emails she fabricated claim his name was Thomas Franck.

Casey Anthony Timeline: 1 Year Ago
Texts, E-Mails, Interviews Paint Picture Of Anthony's Life

POSTED: Thursday, May 14, 2009
UPDATED: 8:31 am EDT May 15, 2009

Caylee Marie Anthony.
ORLANDO, Fla. -- A glimpse into the life of Casey Anthony one year ago shows interesting details of what her life was like before her daughter disappeared.

VIDEO: E-Mail Apparently Fabricated

Thousands of pages of discovery documents have been released by the prosecution team, including hundreds of texts and e-mails sent and received by Anthony as well as interviews with her friends.

Local 6 reporter Tony Pipitone reports that Anthony had an eventful day one year ago, on May 14, 2008.

According to documents, it appears than Anthony used work as an excuse to get her parents to watch her daughter, Caylee.

"NBC called in a favor and we are hosting yet another event at studios," said an e-mail from Universal events director Thomas Franck that Lee Anthony retrieved from his sister's e-mail account after she was arrested.

Franck, and his e-mail address, are fake. Casey Anthony did not work for Universal in May 2008, and it appears she fabricated the e-mail and sent it to herself to make it look like she had to work, Pipitone reported.
Anthony left Caylee with her parents that night and went to a party at Voyage nightclub in downtown Orlando with her boyfriend at the time, Ricardo Morales, friend Amy Huizenga and Troy Brown.

"We went out to Voyage that evening. We came back to Ricardo's house. We were there for – she was there for maybe 10 minutes, then she left. She called us 10 minutes later asking us to come and help her because she got two flat tires," Brown told investigators.

Her friends could get only one flat fixed, but they said Anthony was frantic to get home to Caylee.

"Then she actually, she was saying she had -- had to get home for Caylee in the morning -- and so she actually attempted to drive home on the two flat tires and then sparks flew and everything was flying," Brown said.

Anthony's friends said she abandoned her car and Brown and Morales drover her to her parents' house.

The next day, Anthony sent Huizenga a text that said, "As fun as last night was, my night didn't end so hot. I was freaking out. Honestly, I still am."

Anthony is being held at the Orange County Jail. She is charged with first-degree murder in Caylee's death.

Copyright 2009 by Internet Broadcasting Systems and Local6.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Text SizeCasey Anthony Timeline: 1 Year Ago

Caylee Marie Anthony.Neighbor: Casey Borrowed Shovel 1 Year Ago
According to an interview, two days after Caylee Anthony was last seen alive, Casey Anthony borrowed a shovel from a neighbor.June 16: Casey Anthony Timeline
Local 6 reporter Tony Pipitone gives a play-by-play of Casey Anthony's day on the last day her daughter, Caylee Anthony, was seen alive using cell phone records.Vigil Held On 1 Year Anniversary Of Caylee's Disappearance
Richard Grund holds vigil in memory of slain toddler Caylee Anthony.Caylee Last Seen Alive 1 Year Ago
It was one year ago that Caylee Anthony was last seen alive, and the case was launched into a worldwide spotlight a month later.Photos Of Caylee Taken 1 Year Ago
Photos showing Caylee Anthony with an apparent scrape under her eye were taken one year ago.Infamous Casey Pic 1 Year Old
An infamous picture showing Casey Anthony wrapped only in the American flag at an "anything-but-clothes" party was taken a year ago.Casey Anthony Timeline: 1 Year Ago May 14
A glimpse into the life of Casey Anthony one year ago shows interesting details of what her life was like before her daughter disappeared.Timeline: Casey Anthony 1 Year Ago
In a special series entitiled "Timeline: Casey Anthony 1 Year Ago," Local 6 News reviews what has happened in the case.Casey Anthony Party Pictures

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1043 on: June 28, 2009, 10:21:33 AM »

Boo,I remember that guys name.It was Tom Manly.IIRC.
Geez,how did she keep all straight? 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1044 on: June 28, 2009, 10:26:05 AM »

Thanks Gypsy. Is he is jail still?

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1045 on: June 28, 2009, 10:29:45 AM »

Boo,I remember that guys name.It was Tom Manly.IIRC.
Geez,how did she keep all straight? 
I don't know how she kept all her make believe friends straight, much less all the men in her life.  Monkey Devil!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1046 on: June 28, 2009, 10:29:50 AM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0811/27/ng.01.html
GRACE: Before heading over to Universal, detectives finally locate the Zenaida Gonzalez connected to Sawgrass Apartments. She`s never met Casey Anthony or little Caylee and has never even worked as a babysitter.

Armed with new information cops call Casey Anthony who continues to insist she still works as an events coordinator at Universal, even giving them a work number and the name of a supervisor, Tom Manly.

But when cops call the number it`s not valid. And there is no such person as Tom Manly at Universal. Cops discover there is a Tom Mattison, however, who says Anthony`s not an employee there and never was.

Cops go back to mom Casey and ask her office location, but she can`t give them a building number and now she says she can`t even find her work I.D.

Lie,and more lies. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1047 on: June 28, 2009, 10:40:06 AM »

Why no doc dump ? Aren't we expecting the phone call records of at least Cindy ? Casey lied to everyone, we all know that. The jury will get to know her the way we do too. Cindy / George / Lee are all liars, the jury will get to know them also.
I assume Miss Nancy will be doing a number on M Jackson this week.
Hope she doesn't, but he's hot, Casey is not ( news wise ).
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1048 on: June 28, 2009, 10:44:10 AM »

While trying to find the DNA sheet I ran into these early videos of the case.In these videos of george from 7/31/08 with investigators,george states that Caylee's carseat was in the car along with a lot of clothes all over the car when he picked it up from the towyard.He also states that casey's purse was in the front seat with her drivers license in it.The investigator even says to george"so her purse with her license was there in the car for at least 2 weeks?"george says yes.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/topic/orl-casey2808aug28,0,1516343.story

It just occurred to me that Casey did not anticipate the car getting towed or stolen or she is an absolute idiot as opposed to people giving her credit for being bright.   Without a licence she could not ID herself, and that would include if she had planned to travel which I have always given weight to her contact with Mark Hawkins in CA and even telling his mother (ironically at Target one of the days she was committing check fraud) that she was making plans to go out to visit him & had discussed it with her mother.
Yep...good thinking Capp
Also isn't one charge against casey ID fraud?I think she may have had an ID with her picture and with Amy's name....maybe even a few friends names and maybe even one with cindy's name.

This too has occurred to be being that didn't she go to target and wasn't one of the purchases "BEER"  you do need an ID for that she had to produce something or I'm sure that the ATF would have been all over Target and the person who sold her that alcohol without checking for ID.  This is just something I been meaning to write down for so long now and it's just finally bugged me to put it out there that something is fishy if she couldn't buy alcohol then how in the heck was she able to purchase it..ohh I'm rambling now but basically this all ties in with having different friends Id's.
From re reading William's depo(thanks Desi)I have come to a conclusion about the beer buying and fake ID's.
I think she just told William and Amy she didn't have her ID on her because the ID(s)she did have on her were phony.....probably had one in Amy's name and didn't want to whip that out in front of Amy. 
I do wonder why,when casey had no ID to buy the beer or bucket for ice,William had another friend pick up the ice bucket?Why didn't William or Amy just buy it?Did William pay casey to organize and clean up this party?casey was a so called event planner?
I think she used the phony ID(s)while she was robbing and shopping alone.....she could be whoever she wanted to be with no one there who knows her name.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1049 on: June 28, 2009, 10:48:55 AM »

DID Lee bring the purse back from Tony's? Tupelo, thanks for the link to LA's transcript.

I seems to me Lee brought the purse back but I was skimming the transcript. George says the purse was in the car. I am so confused. 

Yes I also had a problem with this, If the purse was on the front seat as the Ants stated and they were concerned about their daughter/granddaughter, the first thing they would have done is go through the purse and called the police. Unless they are lying and there was no purse and no drivers license etc. Both Cin Cin and Georgie said the same thing, the purse and her identification were on the front seat. I checked the tow truck drivers report and no one said anything about a purse, just about the baby car seat. If it were there I would have thought they would have to inventory it and report it.

So we are left to wonder what Lee bought back with him....if it was her purse and ID and the police were there they would have taken it. So whatever way you slice this one the Ants are doing their best to cloud and misdirect everything, as they have from the beginning. I don't doubt the story about the police woman is based on something that may have happened, for example when the police woman came in and saw Cindy hunting through KC's purse she took it away from her is more likely.

If there is anything in the time line based on a statement of C&G, throw it out and rework it, there is a possibility that at times they are telling a sanitized version of the facts but more likely the probability favors their being pathological liars.

I think we have to take everything the Ants say as suspect, they seem incapable of telling the truth.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_can_you_tell_if_someone_is_a_pathological_liar
I totally agree Miki
I think there was a purse left in the car with phony ID(s)and cindy got rid of all of that pronto....probably before she returned to work all in her lalalalala everything is beautiful and I'm as blind as I can be way.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1050 on: June 28, 2009, 10:49:11 AM »

Why no doc dump ? Aren't we expecting the phone call records of at least Cindy ? Casey lied to everyone, we all know that. The jury will get to know her the way we do too. Cindy / George / Lee are all liars, the jury will get to know them also.

I wish we would get a document dump soon. I may have to actually watch all of Cindy's depo with Mr Morgan.  Monkey Devil!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1051 on: June 28, 2009, 10:52:46 AM »

Nancy's lost in the Michael hoopla, wish she would say some about Jada's death 
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1052 on: June 28, 2009, 10:57:17 AM »

I knew I'd seen something about the apartment scam.  This is from the neco forum--looks like one of those auto parts sites.

InsearchofFrank08-02-2008, 09:16 PM
NEW INFO: Ok; I want to thank all you fine folks for posting this info. I did a search for Frank. I am located in Orlando, and Frank recently placed an ad on a very popular website advertising a place for rent. Well, I met with Frank ands left a $500 deposit. One week later, after no call from Frank, I called him and got the runaround. Found out Frank does not own the place (it's a house divided into 2 condos), so he had no right to rent it. He just moved out today and took $500 from me. I'm gooing to the Orlando Police department Monday morning to file a report and will bring a copy of everyone's comments. Hopefully they already have a file on this guy. I will pursue small claims court also, but unfortunately have no clue where he';s going. Although I do have a few clues that will help me. Looks like everyone that's been ripped off is out of state. But I'm local and am not giving up without a fight. If anyone has advice, more info, suggestions, etc, I will gladly try to help. Thanks,

I don't know how to put this together exactly, but I think the Zanni ID and connection to Sawgrass apartments is tied into this guy. 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1053 on: June 28, 2009, 11:00:43 AM »

I posted this on my blog, but thought it might not be too off topic for this thread.

Saturday, June 27, 2009  

Print ShareThisORLANDO, Fla. —  A group of Orange County narcotics agents are being disciplined for drinking alcohol in the middle of a workday.

According to an internal investigation, one agent in the group drank half a beer, three others drank two beers and the highest-ranking supervisor didn't stop his colleagues. The incident occurred at a Miller's Ale House in March.

The agents told investigators that they drank the beers so other patrons at the restaurant wouldn't suspect that they were law enforcement officers.

Some of the deputies who were involved in the incident were suspended without pay. Another deputy received a written reprimand.

Didn't KC go this Ale House? Why were narcotics officers scoping out the place? Just kind of make me go Hmmmm. TIA JSM

Please delete Mods if off topic

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1054 on: June 28, 2009, 11:03:31 AM »

I knew I'd seen something about the apartment scam.  This is from the neco forum--looks like one of those auto parts sites.

NEW INFO: Ok; I want to thank all you fine folks for posting this info. I did a search for Frank. I am located in Orlando, and Frank recently placed an ad on a very popular website advertising a place for rent. Well, I met with Frank ands left a $500 deposit. One week later, after no call from Frank, I called him and got the runaround. Found out Frank does not own the place (it's a house divided into 2 condos), so he had no right to rent it. He just moved out today and took $500 from me. I'm gooing to the Orlando Police department Monday morning to file a report and will bring a copy of everyone's comments. Hopefully they already have a file on this guy. I will pursue small claims court also, but unfortunately have no clue where he';s going. Although I do have a few clues that will help me. Looks like everyone that's been ripped off is out of state. But I'm local and am not giving up without a fight. If anyone has advice, more info, suggestions, etc, I will gladly try to help. Thanks,

I don't know how to put this together exactly, but I think the Zanni ID and connection to Sawgrass apartments is tied into this guy. 

You could be very right on this.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1055 on: June 28, 2009, 11:04:44 AM »

I posted this on my blog, but thought it might not be too off topic for this thread.

Saturday, June 27, 2009  

Print ShareThisORLANDO, Fla. —  A group of Orange County narcotics agents are being disciplined for drinking alcohol in the middle of a workday.

According to an internal investigation, one agent in the group drank half a beer, three others drank two beers and the highest-ranking supervisor didn't stop his colleagues. The incident occurred at a Miller's Ale House in March.

The agents told investigators that they drank the beers so other patrons at the restaurant wouldn't suspect that they were law enforcement officers.

Some of the deputies who were involved in the incident were suspended without pay. Another deputy received a written reprimand.

Didn't KC go this Ale House? Why were narcotics officers scoping out the place? Just kind of make me go Hmmmm. TIA JSM

It was an Ale House, but Miller's Ale House doesn't sound familiar. 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1056 on: June 28, 2009, 11:05:49 AM »

It's quite possible. Was this guy on KC's Facebook or Myspace as a friend?

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1057 on: June 28, 2009, 11:05:57 AM »

DID Lee bring the purse back from Tony's? Tupelo, thanks for the link to LA's transcript.

I seems to me Lee brought the purse back but I was skimming the transcript. George says the purse was in the car. I am so confused. 

Yes I also had a problem with this, If the purse was on the front seat as the Ants stated and they were concerned about their daughter/granddaughter, the first thing they would have done is go through the purse and called the police. Unless they are lying and there was no purse and no drivers license etc. Both Cin Cin and Georgie said the same thing, the purse and her identification were on the front seat. I checked the tow truck drivers report and no one said anything about a purse, just about the baby car seat. If it were there I would have thought they would have to inventory it and report it.

So we are left to wonder what Lee bought back with him....if it was her purse and ID and the police were there they would have taken it. So whatever way you slice this one the Ants are doing their best to cloud and misdirect everything, as they have from the beginning. I don't doubt the story about the police woman is based on something that may have happened, for example when the police woman came in and saw Cindy hunting through KC's purse she took it away from her is more likely.

If there is anything in the time line based on a statement of C&G, throw it out and rework it, there is a possibility that at times they are telling a sanitized version of the facts but more likely the probability favors their being pathological liars.

I think we have to take everything the Ants say as suspect, they seem incapable of telling the truth.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_can_you_tell_if_someone_is_a_pathological_liar
I totally agree Miki
I think there was a purse left in the car with phony ID(s)and cindy got rid of all of that pronto....probably before she returned to work all in her lalalalala everything is beautiful and I'm as blind as I can be way.

Someone, I believe it was Cindy, said Casey had two purses, one of them a "work" bag.
And what about the so-called id lanyard?  Was that in the car originally?  Cindy tried to make the claim that LE took it without documenting it, setting the stage for accusing them of sloppy/inadequate police work.  She started this line early on in the FBI interview, already trying to mislead the authorities.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1058 on: June 28, 2009, 11:07:37 AM »

Saturday, June 27, 2009  

It was an Ale House, but Miller's Ale House doesn't sound familiar. 
Oh Okay Thanks No Rose. I was just wondering about connection with a drug sting being at a place that KC and her peeps hung out.

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1059 on: June 28, 2009, 11:08:55 AM »

It's quite possible. Was this guy on KC's Facebook or Myspace as a friend?
I don't know, but I do know there were a couple of calls to a Frank on Casey's cellphone.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.