March 29, 2024, 07:18:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #140 6/24/09 - 7/05/09  (Read 289138 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1060 on: June 28, 2009, 11:09:00 AM »

DID Lee bring the purse back from Tony's? Tupelo, thanks for the link to LA's transcript.

I seems to me Lee brought the purse back but I was skimming the transcript. George says the purse was in the car. I am so confused. 

Yes I also had a problem with this, If the purse was on the front seat as the Ants stated and they were concerned about their daughter/granddaughter, the first thing they would have done is go through the purse and called the police. Unless they are lying and there was no purse and no drivers license etc. Both Cin Cin and Georgie said the same thing, the purse and her identification were on the front seat. I checked the tow truck drivers report and no one said anything about a purse, just about the baby car seat. If it were there I would have thought they would have to inventory it and report it.

So we are left to wonder what Lee bought back with him....if it was her purse and ID and the police were there they would have taken it. So whatever way you slice this one the Ants are doing their best to cloud and misdirect everything, as they have from the beginning. I don't doubt the story about the police woman is based on something that may have happened, for example when the police woman came in and saw Cindy hunting through KC's purse she took it away from her is more likely.

If there is anything in the time line based on a statement of C&G, throw it out and rework it, there is a possibility that at times they are telling a sanitized version of the facts but more likely the probability favors their being pathological liars.

I think we have to take everything the Ants say as suspect, they seem incapable of telling the truth.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_can_you_tell_if_someone_is_a_pathological_liar
I totally agree Miki
I think there was a purse left in the car with phony ID(s)and cindy got rid of all of that pronto....probably before she returned to work all in her lalalalala everything is beautiful and I'm as blind as I can be way.

Someone, I believe it was Cindy, said Casey had two purses, one of them a "work" bag.
And what about the so-called id lanyard?  Was that in the car originally?  Cindy tried to make the claim that LE took it without documenting it, setting the stage for accusing them of sloppy/inadequate police work.  She started this line early on in the FBI interview, already trying to mislead the authorities.
Lying, misleading authorities, but NO criminal charges filed against that b*tch. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1061 on: June 28, 2009, 11:10:02 AM »

I knew I'd seen something about the apartment scam.  This is from the neco forum--looks like one of those auto parts sites.

InsearchofFrank08-02-2008, 09:16 PM
NEW INFO: Ok; I want to thank all you fine folks for posting this info. I did a search for Frank. I am located in Orlando, and Frank recently placed an ad on a very popular website advertising a place for rent. Well, I met with Frank ands left a $500 deposit. One week later, after no call from Frank, I called him and got the runaround. Found out Frank does not own the place (it's a house divided into 2 condos), so he had no right to rent it. He just moved out today and took $500 from me. I'm gooing to the Orlando Police department Monday morning to file a report and will bring a copy of everyone's comments. Hopefully they already have a file on this guy. I will pursue small claims court also, but unfortunately have no clue where he';s going. Although I do have a few clues that will help me. Looks like everyone that's been ripped off is out of state. But I'm local and am not giving up without a fight. If anyone has advice, more info, suggestions, etc, I will gladly try to help. Thanks,

I don't know how to put this together exactly, but I think the Zanni ID and connection to Sawgrass apartments is tied into this guy. 

It's quite possible. Was this guy on KC's Facebook or Myspace as a friend?
I don't know, but I do know there were a couple of calls to a Frank on Casey's cellphone.
Really, I didn't know that. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1062 on: June 28, 2009, 11:11:01 AM »

There is something fishy with Casey's lanyard, I want to hear more about that.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1063 on: June 28, 2009, 11:16:46 AM »

Yeah, me too.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1064 on: June 28, 2009, 11:22:12 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys and Guests.

As it turns out, there are several Ale Houses in Orlando.

Miller's Ale House has two: one on Semoran and one on Alafaya
There may also be one at Orlando International Airport

There is an Ale house in Winter Garden

And a Kirkman Ale House on Kirkman Rd

Do we know which Ale House Casey went to??

I do not think it is unusual for narcotic officers to go to any bar in particular. There is usually drugs available in a lot of drinking estabishments, some more than others.  JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1065 on: June 28, 2009, 11:27:47 AM »

When Spindy made such a fuss about the lanyard, I felt for sure that it would eventually be found with Caylee. I never saw anything in the recovery reports that sounded anything like it. So it is still???????

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1066 on: June 28, 2009, 11:30:28 AM »

When Spindy made such a fuss about the lanyard, I felt for sure that it would eventually be found with Caylee. I never saw anything in the recovery reports that sounded anything like it. So it is still???????
I wanna know too, would love for it to be the murder weapon.  (not that I would want that to happen, you understand!)

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1067 on: June 28, 2009, 11:31:29 AM »

DID Lee bring the purse back from Tony's? Tupelo, thanks for the link to LA's transcript.

I seems to me Lee brought the purse back but I was skimming the transcript. George says the purse was in the car. I am so confused. 

Yes I also had a problem with this, If the purse was on the front seat as the Ants stated and they were concerned about their daughter/granddaughter, the first thing they would have done is go through the purse and called the police. Unless they are lying and there was no purse and no drivers license etc. Both Cin Cin and Georgie said the same thing, the purse and her identification were on the front seat. I checked the tow truck drivers report and no one said anything about a purse, just about the baby car seat. If it were there I would have thought they would have to inventory it and report it.

So we are left to wonder what Lee bought back with him....if it was her purse and ID and the police were there they would have taken it. So whatever way you slice this one the Ants are doing their best to cloud and misdirect everything, as they have from the beginning. I don't doubt the story about the police woman is based on something that may have happened, for example when the police woman came in and saw Cindy hunting through KC's purse she took it away from her is more likely.

If there is anything in the time line based on a statement of C&G, throw it out and rework it, there is a possibility that at times they are telling a sanitized version of the facts but more likely the probability favors their being pathological liars.

I think we have to take everything the Ants say as suspect, they seem incapable of telling the truth.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_can_you_tell_if_someone_is_a_pathological_liar
I totally agree Miki
I think there was a purse left in the car with phony ID(s)and cindy got rid of all of that pronto....probably before she returned to work all in her lalalalala everything is beautiful and I'm as blind as I can be way.

Someone, I believe it was Cindy, said Casey had two purses, one of them a "work" bag.
And what about the so-called id lanyard?  Was that in the car originally?  Cindy tried to make the claim that LE took it without documenting it, setting the stage for accusing them of sloppy/inadequate police work.  She started this line early on in the FBI interview, already trying to mislead the authorities.
I agree,all of the anthonys(cindy,lee,george)started covering and misleading right from the beginning.....before the car was ever picked up from the towyard(which I believe they knew car was at the towyard at least a few days before they picked it up)lies,lies,and more lies till I don't believe a word out of their mouths.They wonder why casey is such a liar?Hahaha,casey grew up on these lies,of course she turned out to be the biggest liar of them all.That is no excuse for what that slimy,skanky ho did to sweet Caylee....nope,there is no excuse for that.casey's ass will fry and I really don't care if they give her death or LWOP....just keep her somewhere,here or in Hell,keep her from ever being free again.
Sorry for the rant,these people make me sick and make me not want to read/hear/see another word from them.
In other news(lol)Blink mentioned something about that lanyard quite a while back and I think she said something like"we haven't heard the last about the missing lanyard"

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1068 on: June 28, 2009, 11:36:54 AM »

KarmaRoundUp I think it was Blink that said we haven't heard everything yet about that lanyard 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1069 on: June 28, 2009, 11:37:32 AM »

So, then it was a Miller's Ale House that Casey was at? 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1070 on: June 28, 2009, 11:39:18 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys and Guests.

As it turns out, there are several Ale Houses in Orlando.

Miller's Ale House has two: one on Semoran and one on Alafaya
There may also be one at Orlando International Airport

There is an Ale house in Winter Garden

And a Kirkman Ale House on Kirkman Rd

Do we know which Ale House Casey went to??

I do not think it is unusual for narcotic officers to go to any bar in particular. There is usually drugs available in a lot of drinking estabishments, some more than others.  JMO
Thanks Fanny Mae, I don't know which one she went to, it just popped out at me when I read Ale House.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1071 on: June 28, 2009, 11:39:38 AM »

I agree,all of the anthonys(cindy,lee,george)started covering and misleading right from the beginning.....before the car was ever picked up from the towyard(which I believe they knew car was at the towyard at least a few days before they picked it up)lies,lies,and more lies till I don't believe a word out of their mouths.They wonder why casey is such a liar?Hahaha,casey grew up on these lies,of course she turned out to be the biggest liar of them all.That is no excuse for what that slimy,skanky ho did to sweet Caylee....nope,there is no excuse for that.casey's ass will fry and I really don't care if they give her death or LWOP....just keep her somewhere,here or in Hell,keep her from ever being free again.
Sorry for the rant,these people make me sick and make me not want to read/hear/see another word from them.
In other news(lol)Blink mentioned something about that lanyard quite a while back and I think she said something like"we haven't heard the last about the missing lanyard"

No apology for the rant, KARMA, I feel the same quite often. When the lanyard was first brought up, I thought Spindy was going to try to pin Caylee's death on someone else by planting it on someone in Skanky's circle. Then I thought it would be found with Caylee. Now, I don't know what to think.

I want to see them ALL charged for the things they have done, and convicted. NOW! If not sooner. It grates me everyday that they are still walking free and working their schemes.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1072 on: June 28, 2009, 11:40:10 AM »

I wanna know too, would love for it to be the murder weapon.  (not that I would want that to happen, you understand!)
WOW, I never thought about it being the murder weapon. 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1073 on: June 28, 2009, 11:42:26 AM »

I dunno. 

And not brave enough to go digging back throught the Docs this morning. I was only going to take a short nap last night and ended up sleeping straight through the night. I think the news about Jada put me into brain overload and I shut down.   

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1074 on: June 28, 2009, 11:44:31 AM »

I dunno. 

And not brave enough to go digging back throught the Docs this morning. I was only going to take a short nap last night and ended up sleeping straight through the night. I think the news about Jada put me into brain overload and I shut down.   
Horrible isn't it, and hardly a thing mentioned about it on the news. If you really want to get mad, check out Indiana's punishment, I'm not pleased with this at all. 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1075 on: June 28, 2009, 11:45:01 AM »

WOW, I never thought about it being the murder weapon. 

I had, and thought that is why it would be found with Caylee. Spindy may have noticed it missing from it's usual place and made a hoop about it because she may have thought the same thing.  Or Spindy took it to lay the blame on someone else. 

AnnetteInMn
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1076 on: June 28, 2009, 12:01:09 PM »

Would someone fill this dumb monkey in?  What is a lanyard?

And on another note, I think Casey had a copy of Amy's resume in her car.  I believe that's how Cindy got Amy's phone number to begin with.  Who carries around a copy of a friend's resume?  I think Casey was planning to skip town, assume Amy's identity, and "revamp" and use that resume as her own IF she would ever have a need for one.  Not that I think Casey would actually try to get a job.  Another one of those Hmmmmm... moments for me.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1077 on: June 28, 2009, 12:07:02 PM »

Would someone fill this dumb monkey in?  What is a lanyard?

And on another note, I think Casey had a copy of Amy's resume in her car.  I believe that's how Cindy got Amy's phone number to begin with.  Who carries around a copy of a friend's resume?  I think Casey was planning to skip town, assume Amy's identity, and "revamp" and use that resume as her own IF she would ever have a need for one.  Not that I think Casey would actually try to get a job.  Another one of those Hmmmmm... moments for me.

It is what most ID's hang from around the neck of an employee. Ususally has a clip for the ID to snap into. Casey was supposed to have one hanging on her rear view mirror with a Shamrock clipped on it. You can see it in some of the pictures of her car in some of her photo's.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1078 on: June 28, 2009, 12:10:07 PM »

There were several copies of Amy's resumes in the zipper type bag that some were thinking was a purse. I am not so sure that there was not another purse somewhere around in the car. Under the seat, in the trunk, somewhere. It would not have been inventoried at the tow yard of it could not be seen. The car was locked and no key for the passenger compartment or the trunk. JMO

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1079 on: June 28, 2009, 12:21:51 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys!!

My friend, God bless her, showed me this link on Topix last night and this post by LRT....   http://www.topix.com/forum/state/fl/T7PHPOTEJUVNPEHNN/p469  (Also you may want to continue to read along)

LRT

Yesterday

I did a search on the address....hmmmmmm
who is this new name with them....
Kid Finders Network, Inc. Company Profile - Located in Royal ...
Dennis W. Milstead 1740 E Rd Loxahatchee, FL 33470. Palm Beach County ... Bobby J. Vanover 1740 E Rd Loxahatchee, FL 33470. Palm Beach County ...

So I read along and came to find out this Bobby Joe Vanover had been charged with cocaine possession aggravated child abuse!!

So this morning a different friend, thank God for friends, came up with the actual links to the docs.

Link to child abuse       http://oris.co.palm-beach.fl.us/or_web1/details.asp?doc_id=2648416&index=2&file_num=19950079221    (click on image to pull up)

Link to attempt to purchace cocaine    http://oris.co.palm-beach.fl.us/or_web1/details.asp?doc_id=2648417&index=3&file_num=19950079222     (Click on image to pull up)

Now go here to see 4 pages that deal with Dennis Milstead     http://oris.co.palm-beach.fl.us/or_web1/new_sch.asp?search_entry=milstead+dennis&search_by=Name&OrderBy=&Accending=ASC&PageNumber=2&FromDate=&ToDate=&filter_string=&filter_by=&RecSetOffset=20&file_num_end=&PageSize=20&RecSetSize=100&BookType=

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.