April 24, 2024, 05:39:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #140 6/24/09 - 7/05/09  (Read 289802 times)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1080 on: June 28, 2009, 12:27:19 PM »

I hit post too early  If this Bobby Joe Vanover is a part of the new House of Purpose, we now have another low life involved and they have no business being involved with children. NONE   It's a new project for us Monkeys to tackle!!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1081 on: June 28, 2009, 12:42:03 PM »

There is something fishy with Casey's lanyard, I want to hear more about that.
When Spindy made such a fuss about the lanyard, I felt for sure that it would eventually be found with Caylee. I never saw anything in the recovery reports that sounded anything like it. So it is still???????
I wanna know too, would love for it to be the murder weapon.  (not that I would want that to happen, you understand!)
WOW, I never thought about it being the murder weapon. 
I had, and thought that is why it would be found with Caylee. Spindy may have noticed it missing from it's usual place and made a hoop about it because she may have thought the same thing.  Or Spindy took it to lay the blame on someone else. 
Hi, Monkeys.
Cindy stated that the mysteriously (allegedly) missing lanyard had Casey's "work ID" on it... so, here's another possible angle to add to this speculation: 

Either the work ID did not exist and Cindy is covering for Casey by claiming that it did, and that LE conspiratorially made it disappear to nail Casey as a liar,

OR it did exist, and was an incriminating fake or long-expired Universal ID that Cindy, Casey, or someone else ditched to cover for Casey's lies.  Remember that Cindy's coworkers at Gentiva stated they had seen Casey on numerous occasions wearing her "work badge" on a lanyard around her neck when she would show up at Cindy's office.  A prop worn for her role as "working mom."

-----
P.S.  What a find, Tupelo, on the KFN and Vancouver.  These people.....   

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1082 on: June 28, 2009, 12:48:32 PM »

I hit post too early  If this Bobby Joe Vanover is a part of the new House of Purpose, we now have another low life involved and they have no business being involved with children. NONE   It's a new project for us Monkeys to tackle!!
  Wow, thanks
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1083 on: June 28, 2009, 12:51:10 PM »

Here is a link about KFN and shows all the officers and and directors.      http://www.corporationwiki.com/Florida/Royal-Palm-Beach/kid-finders-network-inc-5130428.aspx

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1084 on: June 28, 2009, 12:54:13 PM »

Wow! I have been lost in the links you posted. Good catch on Bobby Joe Vanover. Some of the info on Dennis Mistupid I had already seen. I saw a list of his bogus business one time before, but it seems the list has grown.

I guess since Spindy has a clear RN license, and no criminal record (yet) she will be the one asking for the license Wayward Teen's home. Her or George. This is exactly why I think the whole bunch needs to be charged NOW! So they DO have a record and they will be having their own criminal cases to fight. They need to be worrying about their own butts, instead of continually finagling things for Casey. Since they are no advocates for Caylee, who this should really be all about, I say "hang 'em high, and hang 'em now!" JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1085 on: June 28, 2009, 01:00:36 PM »

Here is a link about KFN and shows all the officers and and directors.      http://www.corporationwiki.com/Florida/Royal-Palm-Beach/kid-finders-network-inc-5130428.aspx

Looks like the Chamber of Commerce of Loxcahatchee Florida can shut it's doors with the foreclosure on the Milstupid's property. I have never in my life seen so many businesses with so many people at one residential address! They must not have any zoning restrictions down there either.   

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1086 on: June 28, 2009, 01:06:34 PM »

KarmaRoundUp I think it was Blink that said we haven't heard everything yet about that lanyard 
Yep,I'm pretty sure it was Blink who said that.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1087 on: June 28, 2009, 01:15:39 PM »

I agree,all of the anthonys(cindy,lee,george)started covering and misleading right from the beginning.....before the car was ever picked up from the towyard(which I believe they knew car was at the towyard at least a few days before they picked it up)lies,lies,and more lies till I don't believe a word out of their mouths.They wonder why casey is such a liar?Hahaha,casey grew up on these lies,of course she turned out to be the biggest liar of them all.That is no excuse for what that slimy,skanky ho did to sweet Caylee....nope,there is no excuse for that.casey's ass will fry and I really don't care if they give her death or LWOP....just keep her somewhere,here or in Hell,keep her from ever being free again.
Sorry for the rant,these people make me sick and make me not want to read/hear/see another word from them.
In other news(lol)Blink mentioned something about that lanyard quite a while back and I think she said something like"we haven't heard the last about the missing lanyard"

No apology for the rant, KARMA, I feel the same quite often. When the lanyard was first brought up, I thought Spindy was going to try to pin Caylee's death on someone else by planting it on someone in Skanky's circle. Then I thought it would be found with Caylee. Now, I don't know what to think.

I want to see them ALL charged for the things they have done, and convicted. NOW! If not sooner. It grates me everyday that they are still walking free and working their schemes.
I don't know what happened to that lanyard and I know cindy said"but,but,but,it was hanging in my mama of the year's car and it had her work ID on it so ah friggen ha! that proves my dear,sickening sweet little minihointraining really DID have a job and how dare anyone ever question me about my darling miniho!!!!"........OMG......I need to wash her words out of my head,think I'll go clean my bathroom and think of cindy's lipless big mouth while I scrub my toilet.
Anyway,IMO,the only real reason that lanyard could be important is if caseyho used it to strangle sweet Caylee,may she rest in peace.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1088 on: June 28, 2009, 01:16:10 PM »

Terrific monkey detecting, Tupelohoney! I wonder how KFN can spin this relationship?  Child abuse and cocaine--nice example for a troubled teen, don't you think?  Ooh, I just remembered, wasn't the lovely Mrs. Milstupid connected with lewd and lascivious behavior?  I think Kathi B. was working on that story at one time.  I wonder how that plays into the Bobby V. connection? 

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1089 on: June 28, 2009, 01:21:40 PM »

Looks like the Chamber of Commerce of Loxcahatchee Florida can shut it's doors with the foreclosure on the Milstupid's property. I have never in my life seen so many businesses with so many people at one residential address! They must not have any zoning restrictions down there either.   

Wow.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1090 on: June 28, 2009, 01:28:11 PM »

I think that the missing lanyard, the fact we were told there was a father's day balloon
at the site at one time and the shorts..along with all the missing interviews, LP and his posse, Dante, Frank McKeever,the list goes on and on..all these tie in together.  I think that Annie did supply the xanax, I also think she and Dante knew of Frank M..because of Dante being a motorhead he would have heard who was running car parts scams around Orlando..and that is where the tie in comes for Casey to meet Frank and get into scamming on her own level..fake Id's etc.  I also think that Annie knew one of the fake Id's was in Zenaida's name...Annie's interview with LE has been redacted..Dante's never has been published to the news.

The lanyard I think may have been left at the scene and someone may have been trying to retrieve it...and at the sametime laced the shorts there.  Just saying the shorts aren't in the same physical shape the top was..and they should have been if they were in the weather and elements the same amount of time.  I think Spindy found the shorts and possibly part of the lanyard on July 3rd dig in the backyard.

Okay now that I have lost my mind ..anyone..anyone.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1091 on: June 28, 2009, 01:29:26 PM »

Wow! I have been lost in the links you posted. Good catch on Bobby Joe Vanover. Some of the info on Dennis Mistupid I had already seen. I saw a list of his bogus business one time before, but it seems the list has grown.

I guess since Spindy has a clear RN license, and no criminal record (yet) she will be the one asking for the license Wayward Teen's home. Her or George. This is exactly why I think the whole bunch needs to be charged NOW! So they DO have a record and they will be having their own criminal cases to fight. They need to be worrying about their own butts, instead of continually finagling things for Casey. Since they are no advocates for Caylee, who this should really be all about, I say "hang 'em high, and hang 'em now!" JMO

This kinda of stuff will be turned against them to show them in a very bad light.Just look at Casey and what she has grown up in and around.Why her parents would probably do anything to keep cash coming in.I mean anything...........
I don't trust any of them.IMO,they are capable of just about anything.I want them all in jail.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1092 on: June 28, 2009, 01:32:34 PM »

DID Lee bring the purse back from Tony's? Tupelo, thanks for the link to LA's transcript.

I seems to me Lee brought the purse back but I was skimming the transcript. George says the purse was in the car. I am so confused. 

Yes I also had a problem with this, If the purse was on the front seat as the Ants stated and they were concerned about their daughter/granddaughter, the first thing they would have done is go through the purse and called the police. Unless they are lying and there was no purse and no drivers license etc. Both Cin Cin and Georgie said the same thing, the purse and her identification were on the front seat. I checked the tow truck drivers report and no one said anything about a purse, just about the baby car seat. If it were there I would have thought they would have to inventory it and report it.

So we are left to wonder what Lee bought back with him....if it was her purse and ID and the police were there they would have taken it. So whatever way you slice this one the Ants are doing their best to cloud and misdirect everything, as they have from the beginning. I don't doubt the story about the police woman is based on something that may have happened, for example when the police woman came in and saw Cindy hunting through KC's purse she took it away from her is more likely.

If there is anything in the time line based on a statement of C&G, throw it out and rework it, there is a possibility that at times they are telling a sanitized version of the facts but more likely the probability favors their being pathological liars.

I think we have to take everything the Ants say as suspect, they seem incapable of telling the truth.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_can_you_tell_if_someone_is_a_pathological_liar
I totally agree Miki
I think there was a purse left in the car with phony ID(s)and cindy got rid of all of that pronto....probably before she returned to work all in her lalalalala everything is beautiful and I'm as blind as I can be way.

Someone, I believe it was Cindy, said Casey had two purses, one of them a "work" bag.
And what about the so-called id lanyard?  Was that in the car originally?  Cindy tried to make the claim that LE took it without documenting it, setting the stage for accusing them of sloppy/inadequate police work.  She started this line early on in the FBI interview, already trying to mislead the authorities.
Lying, misleading authorities, but NO criminal charges filed against that b*tch. 

I think LE wants C&G on the stand so they can destroy their credibility in front of everyone, will be good for the prosecution to show them for the lying sacks of waste product that they are...will I get banned for saying that   

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1093 on: June 28, 2009, 01:40:28 PM »

I went to Fla. Dept of State Div. of Corporations and looked up KFN and there are some different names than what I posted earlier. I see Vanover's name is NOT on this list.     http://www.sunbiz.org/scripts/cordet.exe?action=DETFIL&inq_doc_number=N06000010388&inq_came_from=NAMFWD&cor_web_names_seq_number=0000&names_name_ind=N&names_cor_number=&names_name_seq=&names_name_ind=&names_comp_name=KIDFINDERSNETWORK&names_filing_type=

Detail by Entity Name
Florida Non Profit Corporation    
KID FINDERS NETWORK, INC.
Filing Information
Document Number   N06000010388
FEI/EIN Number   205764303
Date Filed   10/04/2006
State   FL
Status   ACTIVE
Effective Date   10/04/2006
Last Event   AMENDMENT
Event Date Filed   10/25/2006
Event Effective Date   NONE

Principal Address
1740 E ROAD
SUITE B
LOXAHATCHEE FL 33470

Mailing Address
P.O. BOX 212306
WEST PALM BEACH FL 33421
Changed 05/04/2009

Registered Agent Name & Address
MILSTEAD, SHERRI
1740 E ROAD
SUITE B
LOXAHATCHEE FL 33470
Name Changed: 05/01/2007

Officer/Director Detail
Name & Address
Title P,T
MILSTEAD, DENNIS W
1740 E ROAD
LOXHATCHEE FL 33470
Title VP,S

MILSTEAD, SHERRI J
1740 E ROAD
LOXAHATCHEE FL 33470
Title DIR

MCCANDLESS, SHERI
1740 E ROAD
LOXAHATHCEE FL 33470
Title DIR

RIDDLE, JAMES
1740 E ROAD
LOXAHATCHEE FL 33470
Title DIR

TINELLI, LINDA
1740 E ROAD
LOXAHATCHEE FL 33470
Title DIR

GROOVER, KAREN
1740 E ROAD
LOXAHATCHEE FL 33470

Annual Reports
Report Year   Filed Date
2007   05/01/2007
2008   07/07/2008
2009   05/04/2009
Document Images

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1094 on: June 28, 2009, 01:43:54 PM »

hello Monkeys 
i spent most of my night re-reading whatshisname (the cop myitalino ?) akk...brain freeze.  anyway over and over again he stated that casey claimed she worked from home planning parties.  when this info first came out in the dump i thought it was maybe a veiled attempt to say she was hooking.  after reading it again last night i realized this guy is just not very articulate.  or truthful....he insisted she worked from home, didn't remember the nanny, did remember the nanny, doesn't hang with the druggies, then knew she had smoked pot, if he was drunk when she mentioned the pot he wouldn't remember, but he did remember...yada yada yada.  what stuck in my mind was him saying she could put the booze back like a champ and at one time jessy carried her out of the bar..but then he goes on to say she was a 'social' drinker. 

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1095 on: June 28, 2009, 01:50:32 PM »

hello Monkeys 
i spent most of my night re-reading whatshisname (the cop myitalino ?) akk...brain freeze.  anyway over and over again he stated that casey claimed she worked from home planning parties.  when this info first came out in the dump i thought it was maybe a veiled attempt to say she was hooking.  after reading it again last night i realized this guy is just not very articulate.  or truthful....he insisted she worked from home, didn't remember the nanny, did remember the nanny, doesn't hang with the druggies, then knew she had smoked pot, if he was drunk when she mentioned the pot he wouldn't remember, but he did remember...yada yada yada.  what stuck in my mind was him saying she could put the booze back like a champ and at one time jessy carried her out of the bar..but then he goes on to say she was a 'social' drinker. 
Yep, she's a "socialite" all right, the celebutante of the jail cell!  Monkey Devil!

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1096 on: June 28, 2009, 01:54:15 PM »

MCCANDLESS, SHERI
1740 E ROAD
LOXAHATHCEE FL 33470
Title DIR

She is the owner of A Better Copy Center one of KFN sponsors.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1097 on: June 28, 2009, 01:56:20 PM »

hello Monkeys 

Hey Mamacrazy. I don't think anybody in their interviews were entirely truthful. Everyone had their own slants to things, I hate to say it, even Jessie. We have pics of Casey with drinks in her hand and seemingly intoxicated. I don't think we have seen any pics of her with a joint. Not that I think she didn't. I think she did a lot of things, and other of her so-called friends know it too. They are just trying to distance themselves. JMO

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1098 on: June 28, 2009, 02:01:23 PM »

MCCANDLESS, SHERI
1740 E ROAD
LOXAHATHCEE FL 33470
Title DIR

She is the owner of A Better Copy Center one of KFN sponsors.

Have you researched the new names on the KFN board? It was just changed in May.

sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1099 on: June 28, 2009, 02:03:57 PM »

But if Jesus was Caylee's father, wouldn't Caylee be half hispanic? She didn't look half hispanic, and on the results there was something about maybe 1% hispanic blood, I'm confused by this.

im 100 % hispanic blond and blue eyed and i burn in the sun  what do hispanics look like to you.  we come in all shades and colors. alot of us are whitey white some tan in all differing shades and other black skinned,  1% mens what? i dont understand
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.