April 19, 2024, 01:52:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #140 6/24/09 - 7/05/09  (Read 289680 times)
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1120 on: June 28, 2009, 03:08:30 PM »

at one time i had a theory that they were all in it together...work with me people....
to make some $$$ they would stage a kidnapping of Caylee, (kidnapping/missing children on puter) then it went wrong (Caylee ::MonkeyAngel::died from the staging (duct tape? cholorforme?)  so they went into deflect and deny mode.....who to take the brunt...casey..she was the youngest and if they (all of them) denied/convoluted all of the facts it would be a mistrial, casey would get off and the a family would be thousands richer...
the whole problem is that Caylee died and that threw a wrench into the situation.  the fact that they're (the a's)  working with the kfn just reiterates this idea....

If that were true, I would think they would have all scattered like ants from gasoline on an anthill. I would think they would want no connection to each other in that case.  JMO
maybe they would scatter if they all weren't  involved...then they gotta' keep close tabs to make sure someone's not talking when they're not supposed to...?   its all a what if??

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1121 on: June 28, 2009, 03:09:41 PM »

But if Jesus was Caylee's father, wouldn't Caylee be half hispanic? She didn't look half hispanic, and on the results there was something about maybe 1% hispanic blood, I'm confused by this.

im 100 % hispanic blond and blue eyed and i burn in the sun  what do hispanics look like to you.  we come in all shades and colors. alot of us are whitey white some tan in all differing shades and other black skinned,  1% mens what? i dont understand
I always thought that Caylee looked like a little version of Cindy, that is all I meant. The 1% of hispanic blood was in one of the docs that was released, I don't know what that all means exactly, people were discussing the dna of Caylee, and that was listed. I think we started talking about that because Blink thinks that Jesus Ortiz is probably the father of Caylee. I sure don't know much about dna, maybe someone who does can explain the dna that came out about Caylee.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1122 on: June 28, 2009, 03:20:23 PM »

If KFN had not associated themselves with the Anthonys, their scamming operation may have flown under the radar without being detected. SO....I give thanks to George and Cindy for that, and that only!!!!   Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1123 on: June 28, 2009, 03:21:52 PM »

There is something fishy with Casey's lanyard, I want to hear more about that.
Yeah, me too.

Looks like I blew in here in the nick of time. teehee

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/03/17/caseycaylee-an…amrock-lanyardcaseycaylee-anthony-case-the-missing-shamrock-lanyard/

There is zero doubt in my mind that lanyard will surface. Picture this "Jose Baez claims to get said Lanyard in an anonymous package sent to Casey with a long lost script and or list of demands." This was what was sent to her and why she could say where she was.

Complete and Utter BS of course, but I thought we might want to work on our gag reflexes early...

B
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1124 on: June 28, 2009, 03:23:00 PM »

Yeah, me too.

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/03/17/caseycaylee-an…amrock-lanyardcaseycaylee-anthony-case-the-missing-shamrock-lanyard/

There is zero doubt in my mind that lanyard will surface. Picture this "Jose Baez claims to get said Lanyard in an anonymous package sent to Casey with a long lost script and or list of demands." This was what was sent to her and why she could say where she was.

Complete and Utter BS of course, but I thought we might want to work on our gag reflexes early...

B
  I'm ready.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1125 on: June 28, 2009, 03:24:16 PM »

Doesn't anyone else think it is strange that the little shorts were found in much better physical condition then Caylee's shirt..which was almost gone? 

I think that Dom Casey was not just back there looking for Caylee..I think he was back there to place the shorts there..as in Cindy repeatedly saying someone could have placed Caylee there after Casey was in jail..and telling the LE that she had sent someone to check out that area.   Also Hoover's video tape was not the only tape..remember he recorded over the other tape...and what did make Hoover come out of the woodwork once the body was found?  I swear something else had to be going on out there that day..or prior to that day.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1126 on: June 28, 2009, 03:24:37 PM »

hello Monkeys 
i spent most of my night re-reading whatshisname (the cop myitalino ?) akk...brain freeze.  anyway over and over again he stated that casey claimed she worked from home planning parties.  when this info first came out in the dump i thought it was maybe a veiled attempt to say she was hooking.  after reading it again last night i realized this guy is just not very articulate.  or truthful....he insisted she worked from home, didn't remember the nanny, did remember the nanny, doesn't hang with the druggies, then knew she had smoked pot, if he was drunk when she mentioned the pot he wouldn't remember, but he did remember...yada yada yada.  what stuck in my mind was him saying she could put the booze back like a champ and at one time jessy carried her out of the bar..but then he goes on to say she was a 'social' drinker. 

Hey Mamacrazy. I don't think anybody in their interviews were entirely truthful. Everyone had their own slants to things, I hate to say it, even Jessie. We have pics of Casey with drinks in her hand and seemingly intoxicated. I don't think we have seen any pics of her with a joint. Not that I think she didn't. I think she did a lot of things, and other of her so-called friends know it too. They are just trying to distance themselves. JMO
or a cigg...as i remember her saying at one time she didn't have Caylee at ??? because they smoked...i also remember g&c throwing out stuffed animals that were sent because the smelled of cigg. smoke.  but if you look in caseys photo bucket acct.  many people smoking.  it couldn't have bothered her that much considering most of her friends smoked.  i betcha a monkey  that either g or c is an ex-smoker.

Somewhere I think I have seen  a pic of her with a cig. But it was obviously a regular cig, and not a joint. Thinking it might have been around the time of her sitting on the floor with a Bud beer in front of her and her making a stupid face. That's my recollection, for what it is worth. 
  No cigarette in the funny face picture, but there is a cigar in the poker picture.  These two pictures appear together on this site, scroll down a bit to see them there.
http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_6eonppuEMEo/SUy7k7nNWZI/AAAAAAAAEq8/26_AH_deAGQ/s320/cigar.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.billwarnerpi.com/2008/12/tot-mom-casey-anthonys-bizare-world-of.html&usg=__Rqm5T-X_VmU-eEFmGKvZbVJOEXU=&h=238&w=320&sz=17&hl=en&start=3&um=1&tbnid=R0mRBkjk-YNmKM:&tbnh=88&tbnw=118&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dcasey%2Banthony%2Bcigar%26hl%3Den%26rls%3Dcom.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox%26rlz%3D1I7GCNV_en%26sa%3DN%26um%3D1

Yes, Lee was the one who told the press (when asked why) that they were throwing out the donated stuffed animlas becaues they stunk of cigarette smoke.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1127 on: June 28, 2009, 03:24:58 PM »

But if Jesus was Caylee's father, wouldn't Caylee be half hispanic? She didn't look half hispanic, and on the results there was something about maybe 1% hispanic blood, I'm confused by this.

im 100 % hispanic blond and blue eyed and i burn in the sun  what do hispanics look like to you.  we come in all shades and colors. alot of us are whitey white some tan in all differing shades and other black skinned,  1% mens what? i dont understand
I always thought that Caylee looked like a little version of Cindy, that is all I meant. The 1% of hispanic blood was in one of the docs that was released, I don't know what that all means exactly, people were discussing the dna of Caylee, and that was listed. I think we started talking about that because Blink thinks that Jesus Ortiz is probably the father of Caylee. I sure don't know much about dna, maybe someone who does can explain the dna that came out about Caylee.
people get unnecessarily offended sometimes. i dont think in any way that she meant to stereotype or sound offensive. i think she was basing this on the fact that jesus ortiz was, in fact, a dark haired, dark eyed, darker skinned hispanic so caylee didnt really resemble him.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1128 on: June 28, 2009, 03:27:35 PM »

Yeah, me too.

B
  I'm ready.

Me too.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1129 on: June 28, 2009, 03:36:11 PM »

BLINK, you are right about the cigar pic. And I may have thought it was at the same time because the outfit she had on was similar. I don't think for a moment that there was anything that Skanky did not try along the way. 

I was never a smoker, but I was around smokers a lot when I was younger. Sometimes I would just smoke a cigarette in self defense. It seemed like it made inhaling someone else's smoke not so bad. JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1130 on: June 28, 2009, 03:36:26 PM »

at one time i had a theory that they were all in it together...work with me people....
to make some $$$ they would stage a kidnapping of Caylee, (kidnapping/missing children on puter) then it went wrong (Caylee ::MonkeyAngel::died from the staging (duct tape? cholorforme?)  so they went into deflect and deny mode.....who to take the brunt...casey..she was the youngest and if they (all of them) denied/convoluted all of the facts it would be a mistrial, casey would get off and the a family would be thousands richer...
the whole problem is that Caylee died and that threw a wrench into the situation.  the fact that they're (the a's)  working with the kfn just reiterates this idea....

If that were true, I would think they would have all scattered like ants from gasoline on an anthill. I would think they would want no connection to each other in that case.  JMO
maybe they would scatter if they all weren't  involved...then they gotta' keep close tabs to make sure someone's not talking when they're not supposed to...?   its all a what if??

Mamcrazy,I know a couple of people who tossed that same theory around when this all started. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1131 on: June 28, 2009, 03:41:00 PM »

Mamcrazy,I know a couple of people who tossed that same theory around when this all started. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1132 on: June 28, 2009, 03:41:16 PM »

Doesn't anyone else think it is strange that the little shorts were found in much better physical condition then Caylee's shirt..which was almost gone? 

I think that Dom Casey was not just back there looking for Caylee..I think he was back there to place the shorts there..as in Cindy repeatedly saying someone could have placed Caylee there after Casey was in jail..and telling the LE that she had sent someone to check out that area.   Also Hoover's video tape was not the only tape..remember he recorded over the other tape...and what did make Hoover come out of the woodwork once the body was found?  I swear something else had to be going on out there that day..or prior to that day.
I think it is very strange, and you may be right the shorts were planted by Dominic.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1133 on: June 28, 2009, 03:41:17 PM »

Saying hi monkeys

Tupelo, you're right tks to the Anthonys KFN has been nationally exposed but even before that people were figuring them out with one major exception, Trenton Duckett's dad.   The Keese family even figured them out and asked them to remove their daughter's name and image off of anything to do with KFN.   Thru their history all they have ever done is offer services for a fee & beg for donations, there were even a few videos on their KFN site of local broadcasters mentioning them and asking for donations on their behalf, yet what is obvious is law enforcement agencies do not accept their assistance, well established child advocacy programs do not utilize their services either.  KFN even used their other scam businesses traced back to them as "sponsors."  I am confident that they will be completely exposed & dead in the water altogether soon enough, we just have to keep at it to make sure it happens before they take advantage of another victim's family.   You can tell they are deseparate because their recent letter to the public sort of distancing themselves from the Anthonys was only to try and salvage attempting to continue their sham, I mean you have to look at the mindset that would attempt this yet be in partnership with one of the entities they have Extreme Search & Rescue & pretty much living with the Anthonys - totally ridicuous!

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1134 on: June 28, 2009, 03:42:24 PM »

If KFN had not associated themselves with the Anthonys, their scamming operation may have flown under the radar without being detected. SO....I give thanks to George and Cindy for that, and that only!!!!   Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!
hear!  hear!

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1135 on: June 28, 2009, 03:44:57 PM »

I think it is very strange, and you may be right the shorts were planted by Dominic.

Those shorts were seen on Caylee in a home video with Casey many months before June (you can tell by the length of Casey's hair).   Suffice it to say, I questioned if those shorts even still fit Caylee, it did cross my mind that it doesnt jive.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1136 on: June 28, 2009, 03:45:30 PM »

people get unnecessarily offended sometimes. i dont think in any way that she meant to stereotype or sound offensive. i think she was basing this on the fact that jesus ortiz was, in fact, a dark haired, dark eyed, darker skinned hispanic so caylee didnt really resemble him.
Thank-you, I am not an articulate person what so ever, and I meant nothing wrong. I really think Caylee was a little version of Cindy looks wise. I don't think she looked much like Casey. That is all I meant. And Cindy I think is a nice looking woman on the outside.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1137 on: June 28, 2009, 03:47:02 PM »

All I know is the Karma train is coming.Anybody involved in the deed or the cover up deserves what ever is coming their way.

~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1138 on: June 28, 2009, 03:48:48 PM »

All I know is the Karma train is coming.Anybody involved in the deed or the cover up deserves what ever is coming their way.

CHOO CHOO....amen!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1139 on: June 28, 2009, 03:49:18 PM »

Thank-you, I am not an articulate person what so ever, and I meant nothing wrong. I really think Caylee was a little version of Cindy looks wise. I don't think she looked much like Casey. That is all I meant. And Cindy I think is a nice looking woman on the outside.

WTF?????  HER??????

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.