April 25, 2024, 11:26:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #140 6/24/09 - 7/05/09  (Read 289959 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1160 on: June 28, 2009, 04:11:45 PM »

HI, MUFFY BEE!

I am "bein' haved", as my kids used to say to me! 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1161 on: June 28, 2009, 04:12:09 PM »

This is the one I wanted to post, but Nutt yelled at me the last time I did it.

Now I am running!!!
Fanny  granted there are pictures of Cindy that makes her not attractive  And during that deposition there were plenty unflattering pics.  I just mean she isn't an ugly person on the outside, now on the inside.....

To break it down politely, Cindy and actually her daughter too for that matter are neither butt fugly nor beautiful physically.  They are average at best but their souls reflect ugliness that expresses itself externally, the body doesn't lie - in those captured moments they are both unsightly & the truth reveals itself.
Thanks 
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1162 on: June 28, 2009, 04:12:19 PM »

]I always thought that Caylee looked like a little version of Cindy, that is all I meant. The 1% of hispanic blood was in one of the docs that was released, I don't know what that all means exactly, people were discussing the dna of Caylee, and that was listed. I think we started talking about that because Blink thinks that Jesus Ortiz is probably the father of Caylee. I sure don't know much about dna, maybe someone who does can explain the dna that came out about Caylee.

Jesus Ortiz was not Caylee's father. The family provided the DNA for LE early on in this case and then came out and denied it emphatically. That must have been an assumption very early in the case.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1163 on: June 28, 2009, 04:13:15 PM »

in a photo of casey's room they have a pic of a memorial for Trenton Duckett...i wonder if casey attended?  i wonder how well she knows Trenton's father?

They are just using Trenton as a backdrop because the Ducketts are or were affiliated with KFN. JMO

Yes, Joshua, Trenton's dad still drinks their koolaid, very sad.   ^^^clearly Cindy used that picture & others staged but once again she didnt think things thru how it would be perceived for what it was...it is very annoying how she actually thinks the general public are stupid - ya know what they say about people that point fingers  

I always thought Spindy put the pics there for two reasons..one for the KFN assoc..and two..that was a cover for the missing children searches KC did on the computer..she even went so far as to say the family had of course discussed the disappearance of Trenton way back when...blah..blah..blah  Just more the A family cover up.

Absofrigginlutely!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1164 on: June 28, 2009, 04:13:30 PM »

Doesn't anyone else think it is strange that the little shorts were found in much better physical condition then Caylee's shirt..which was almost gone? 

I think that Dom Casey was not just back there looking for Caylee..I think he was back there to place the shorts there..as in Cindy repeatedly saying someone could have placed Caylee there after Casey was in jail..and telling the LE that she had sent someone to check out that area.   Also Hoover's video tape was not the only tape..remember he recorded over the other tape...and what did make Hoover come out of the woodwork once the body was found?  I swear something else had to be going on out there that day..or prior to that day.

Excellent Observation DD, I believe that is why the warrant was served on 12/19 and all pink tees and white shorts of Caylee's were taken, I believe it was obvious if you carefully review Dr.G description of them. We know she could not have been wearing them based on the anthropology evidence. Who tossed them in?
B
  Dominic, when he was digging around? Maybe
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1165 on: June 28, 2009, 04:15:46 PM »

]I always thought that Caylee looked like a little version of Cindy, that is all I meant. The 1% of hispanic blood was in one of the docs that was released, I don't know what that all means exactly, people were discussing the dna of Caylee, and that was listed. I think we started talking about that because Blink thinks that Jesus Ortiz is probably the father of Caylee. I sure don't know much about dna, maybe someone who does can explain the dna that came out about Caylee.

Jesus Ortiz was not Caylee's father. The family provided the DNA for LE early on in this case and then came out and denied it emphatically. That must have been an assumption very early in the case.
I thought the family did provide DNA, and at the time I thought how sad, they lost their son, and now this.
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1166 on: June 28, 2009, 04:16:31 PM »

in a photo of casey's room they have a pic of a memorial for Trenton Duckett...i wonder if casey attended?  i wonder how well she knows Trenton's father?

She doesnt, that was her mother yet again staging pictures
how weird is that?!?!  WTH/F??  WHY???  that would make ME (if i'm le) think its all connected.  these people are too odd....and what does it say about cindy plantin' this...she wanted LE to think casey was a child advocate?  that casey actively searched for missing children?  that she was so active in the Duckett case she 'lost' her own daughter???

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1167 on: June 28, 2009, 04:17:21 PM »

HI, MUFFY BEE!

I am "bein' haved", as my kids used to say to me! 

That's good, Fanny  an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1168 on: June 28, 2009, 04:17:47 PM »

Doesn't anyone else think it is strange that the little shorts were found in much better physical condition then Caylee's shirt..which was almost gone? 

I think that Dom Casey was not just back there looking for Caylee..I think he was back there to place the shorts there..as in Cindy repeatedly saying someone could have placed Caylee there after Casey was in jail..and telling the LE that she had sent someone to check out that area.   Also Hoover's video tape was not the only tape..remember he recorded over the other tape...and what did make Hoover come out of the woodwork once the body was found?  I swear something else had to be going on out there that day..or prior to that day.

Excellent Observation DD, I believe that is why the warrant was served on 12/19 and all pink tees and white shorts of Caylee's were taken, I believe it was obvious if you carefully review Dr.G description of them. We know she could not have been wearing them based on the anthropology evidence. Who tossed them in?
B

Am I remembering correctly that the size on the shorts that were found at Caylee's REMAINS, GEORGE! site were 2X or something thereabouts? IIRC

Seemed like they would have been much too small. Or am I wrong again? 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1169 on: June 28, 2009, 04:20:26 PM »

how weird is that?!?!  WTH/F??  WHY???  that would make ME (if i'm le) think its all connected.  these people are too odd....and what does it say about cindy plantin' this...she wanted LE to think casey was a child advocate?  that casey actively searched for missing children?  that she was so active in the Duckett case she 'lost' her own daughter???

She was too dam*ed busy looking in the pockets and fly's of her latest conquest to be looking for Trenton!   

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1170 on: June 28, 2009, 04:21:41 PM »

Yup, because she has to "explain" why Casey was looking up missing children sites as much as 3 months before Caylee was murdered.  Now, mind you Cindy claiming she spoke to Casey about Trenton's case had to have taken place much sooner than that, August 27th 2006!!  Trenton went "missing" (I believe he was murdered by Melinda & never found yet).   If anything it wouldnt shock me that Casey obsessed on how Melinda pulled it off (despite the fact that she killed herself as the truth was closing in on her).

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1171 on: June 28, 2009, 04:23:12 PM »

B

Blink..Dom Casey....or Lee?  Who do you lean towards doing the tampering with a crime scene prior to LE finding the crime scene?

In my mind, the tshirt, left only the "collar", and stitching, the letters were found in layers of muck, IIRC, light colored fabric on the few bones of the clavicle and collarbone, led me to believe she was wearing it. The shorts, found away from the bag, were CLEARLY not in the same level of decomp as the almost cometely "vaporized" tshirt. My feeling is that someone put it there as a red herring to stage that it was not possible her remains were there the whole time. I also think its a possibility that Baez wanted those remains found before Casey was bonded out, and someone put them there then  (ya know, YOO HOO, O passer By- I am really here even though I have been missed several times already, look a little girls pair of shorts right over there..)

Not trying to be glib, but its my opinion that's why they served the warrant again on 12/19 and took Caylees pink Tees and white shorts. I would expect there to be some testing and live labs at the Univ Tenn. for comparisons going on. Could it be just a fluke? I suppose it could, but in contrast to other descriptions, I found the wording very specific on Dr. G's part. Don't forget Casey's words about LE "Not finding her clothing." She said that to Tracy directly, I believe her.
B    
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1172 on: June 28, 2009, 04:23:37 PM »

That's pretty much how I remember it, but I don't think we ever saw any documentation on it.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1173 on: June 28, 2009, 04:24:41 PM »

B

Am I remembering correctly that the size on the shorts that were found at Caylee's REMAINS, GEORGE! site were 2X or something thereabouts? IIRC

Seemed like they would have been much too small. Or am I wrong again? 

That is exactly what I implied  a few posts ago, maybe not in width because Caylee was of slight or average size for her age but the length & crotch area would have been even tight on her for a 2X

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1174 on: June 28, 2009, 04:25:53 PM »

Fanny, who is that picture of? 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1175 on: June 28, 2009, 04:27:13 PM »

I dunno....

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1176 on: June 28, 2009, 04:27:16 PM »

B

Blink..Dom Casey....or Lee?  Who do you lean towards doing the tampering with a crime scene prior to LE finding the crime scene?

In my mind, the tshirt, left only the "collar", and stitching, the letters were found in layers of muck, IIRC, light colored fabric on the few bones of the clavicle and collarbone, led me to believe she was wearing it. The shorts, found away from the bag, were CLEARLY not in the same level of decomp as the almost cometely "vaporized" tshirt. My feeling is that someone put it there as a red herring to stage that it was not possible her remains were there the whole time. I also think its a possibility that Baez wanted those remains found before Casey was bonded out, and someone put them there then  (ya know, YOO HOO, O passer By- I am really here even though I have been missed several times already, look a little girls pair of shorts right over there..)

Not trying to be glib, but its my opinion that's why they served the warrant again on 12/19 and took Caylees pink Tees and white shorts. I would expect there to be some testing and live labs at the Univ Tenn. for comparisons going on. Could it be just a fluke? I suppose it could, but in contrast to other descriptions, I found the wording very specific on Dr. G's part. Don't forget Casey's words about LE "Not finding her clothing." She said that to Tracy directly, I believe her.
B    

Well, that would fall in line with DC stating that Baez told him not to call 911 immediately if a body was found.

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1177 on: June 28, 2009, 04:27:52 PM »

ok..i don't know how many monkeys have kids (or grown kids for that matter) but i need a census... if you were in this situation and you only daughter (NOT your only child, mind you) were accused of killing her daughter (your only grandchild)  would you do this (what the a' have done)  i can honestly say NO!  i love my child but she is not without faults as the rest of us. imho there has to be more to this 'cause i just don't understand??!

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1178 on: June 28, 2009, 04:29:54 PM »

ok..i don't know how many monkeys have kids (or grown kids for that matter) but i need a census... if you were in this situation and you only daughter (NOT your only child, mind you) were accused of killing her daughter (your only grandchild)  would you do this (what the a' have done)  i can honestly say NO!  i love my child but she is not without faults as the rest of us. imho there has to be more to this 'cause i just don't understand??!

I would have just kept choking her the night of June 15th. I would have been in jail, and Caylee would still be alive......

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1179 on: June 28, 2009, 04:31:28 PM »

I dunno....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.