March 29, 2024, 09:38:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #140 6/24/09 - 7/05/09  (Read 289142 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #120 on: June 25, 2009, 11:26:34 AM »

Whoa.  I missed JSM and Fanny?   

I hope they did nto get sucked into a hole.

That was just the kind of black hole I was talking about getting suck into following this case. I feel like one day the whole thing is going to implode on itself and carry us right along with it.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #121 on: June 25, 2009, 11:35:23 AM »

6/25/2009     Notice of Hearing      Notice of Hearing THIRD AMENDED NOTICE OF HEARING     FERNANDEZ-GONZALEZ ZENAIDA

http://www.myorangeclerk.com/myclerk/Details_Ody.aspx?SessionID=70818455-2d7c-4b59-a145-ba94ca8eee9e&CaseID=1450829

Civil case

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #122 on: June 25, 2009, 11:37:13 AM »

More regarding Tams/Blink's reference to Chloroform:

http://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=47975

Nitrites, a group of chemicals that are used in room deodorizers, are more often abused by those seeking sexual enhancement rather than a euphoric state. Nitrites are most commonly abused by adults.

TKS Trimm!

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #123 on: June 25, 2009, 11:46:26 AM »

Nitrites, a group of chemicals that are used in room deodorizers, are more often abused by those seeking sexual enhancement rather than a euphoric state. Nitrites are most commonly abused by adults.

TKS Trimm!

I have used this to clean my computer, especially the keyboard. I have never gotten a high from it, but it has certainly made me a little dizzy and have gotten a slight headache. I cannot imagine "huffing" it. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #124 on: June 25, 2009, 11:48:13 AM »

TKS Trimm!

I have used this to clean my computer, especially the keyboard. I have never gotten a high from it, but it has certainly made me a little dizzy and have gotten a slight headache. I cannot imagine "huffing" it. 

It didn't make me want to jump my hubby though....How much of that do you think it would take???? Hubby wants to know.  Monkey Devil!

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #125 on: June 25, 2009, 11:53:38 AM »

I keep thinking something is about to explode...and not just Casey's pants.  Does anyone else have that hair standing up on the back of the neck feeling?  Maybe it's just wishful thinking, I don't know, but the Anthonys seldom go this long without firworks ablazin'.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #126 on: June 25, 2009, 12:00:30 PM »

Now I can not sleep and am mad.  Not a good combo.  I wish I had not run across this lovely piece of prose from KFN.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/7674493/Casey-Anthony-KidFinders-explain-what-they-did-and-do

Huh?  The way this thing reads is they are the most upstanding and misunderstood fine american citizens. And if it wasn't for us sloggers sitting behind our computers harrassing them, they wouldn't have any kind of legal problems...They are only tring to do good, and they have us on their backs.........GOOD, GREAT, WONDERFUL!

They will have us watching them with every illiegal, immoral scam they try to pull. Count on it!   

NR or Fanny - linke didn't work for me.  Can you cut and paste the article?  Txs in advance.

Do No Evil 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #127 on: June 25, 2009, 12:01:05 PM »

TKS Trimm!

I watched that Intervention show with a girl that was huffing that dust remover and she was like up to an outrageous amount of bottles a day. It even showed her going to the stores buying this, and start huffing it in the car. How the he!! do you not figure you have a problem huffing crap like this? When I was a teen, smelling Magic Markers was about as risque as it got.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #128 on: June 25, 2009, 12:02:12 PM »

I keep thinking something is about to explode...and not just Casey's pants.  Does anyone else have that hair standing up on the back of the neck feeling?  Maybe it's just wishful thinking, I don't know, but the Anthonys seldom go this long without firworks ablazin'.

It's been quiet.  TOO QUIET! 

LMAO, when I was looking for the inventory of items removed I saw "Old Navy jeans, size 2", I thought to my self...maybe one leg now!!!

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #129 on: June 25, 2009, 12:03:23 PM »

I'm waiting to find out when the hearing is going to be for the fraud charges case to go forward.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #130 on: June 25, 2009, 12:04:51 PM »

Is Your Child or Teen "Huffing?"
Common Household Products - A Source of Inhalant Abuse

Medical Author: Melissa Conrad Stoppler, MD
Medical Editor: Dennis Lee, MD

Recently, several teens have died after inhaling the chemical difluoroethane from a popular computer cleaning spray known as Dust-Off. Falcon, the manufacturer of Dust-Off, labels cans of Dust-Off with conspicuous warnings about misuse of the product. The product Dust-Off itself is not the source of the problem; it is only one example of hundreds of common household products with the potential to be abused by inhalant abusers.

Inhalant abuse (commonly called "huffing") is the intentional inhalation of chemical vapors to attain a mental "high" or euphoric effect. A wide variety of substances, including many common household products, are abused by inhalers. The 2000 National Household Survey on Drug Abuse revealed that the primary population of inhalant abusers is the 12 to 17 age group, followed by the 18 to 25 year old population. In 2000, 18% of eighth graders admitted having used inhalants (huffing) at least once in their lifetime.

Inhalants produce an effect that may be similar to alcohol intoxication. Initial symptoms described by abusers who were "huffing" include:

drowsiness,
lightheadedness, and
loss of inhibition.
Further use can lead to the following:

dizziness,
hallucinations or delusions,
belligerence,
apathy, and
impaired judgment.
Long-term inhalant abusers can suffer damaging health consequences including:

depression and mood changes,
weight loss,
inattentiveness,
lack of coordination,
irritability, and
weakness.
More serious consequences can include permanent damage to the brain and other organs or even death. Sudden cardiac death from fatal cardiac arrhythmias has been reported even in teen inhalant abusers. Death from huffing can occur upon the first time of use, or after prolonged inhalant abuse. Other causes of death include asphyxiation, aspiration, or suffocation.

Chronic inhalant abuse may result in serious and sometimes irreversible damage to the user's heart, liver, kidneys, lungs, and brain. Brain damage may result in personality changes, diminished cognitive functioning, memory impairment, and slurred speech.

The Drug Abuse Warning Network (DAWN) Medical Examiner data revealed that inhalants were involved in over 500 deaths in the United States from 1996 to 1999.

Substances commonly used by inhalant abusers fall into several categories:

Volatile solvents, such as those found in paint thinner, gasoline, felt-tip markers, nail polish remover, glue, and other household products.
Aerosol sprays containing propellants and solvents. Examples include spray paint, deodorant, and hair care products.
Gases, most commonly nitrous oxide (laughing gas).
Parents of teens need to be especially vigilant about signs of inhalant abuse (huffing), since the abused substances are simple household items and not readily identifiable as drugs of abuse. These substances are also easily purchased and inexpensive, making them attractive to curious teens. In addition to signs of intoxication, parents should be warned of potential inhalant abuse by sores and scratches around the mouth area along with the presence of unusual odors.

For additional information, please visit the following areas:

Teen Center 
Drug Abuse

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SOURCES: United States Department of Health & Human Services.

Last Editorial Review: 7/18/2005

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #131 on: June 25, 2009, 12:09:32 PM »

TKS Trimm!

I watched that Intervention show with a girl that was huffing that dust remover and she was like up to an outrageous amount of bottles a day. It even showed her going to the stores buying this, and start huffing it in the car. How the he!! do you not figure you have a problem huffing crap like this? When I was a teen, smelling Magic Markers was about as risque as it got.

Hey NRCG - I preferred Play-Doh.  I even ordered some cologne a few years ago that smelled like it.

Do No Evil 
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #132 on: June 25, 2009, 12:12:52 PM »

Monkalicious, are you reading my mind?     (I fear it's a short story)
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #133 on: June 25, 2009, 12:14:18 PM »

What does it say about a culture where children are so frequently treated as props?
You see the unsettling trend in some of the most-discussed stories these days.
Poor Caylee Anthony, just 2, was discarded like trash and left to rot.
The eight children on "Jon & Kate Plus 8" are used as window dressing to distract viewers from a troubled marriage.
A father in Heathrow kills his wife, his two children and himself. The family had financial difficulties. The children, the family's most important treasures, were sacrificed.
Adults have stepped forward to explain these situations. Jon and Kate Gosselin have aired their troubles several times on their shows. Grandparents George and Cindy Anthony have toured news programs. Adult friends praised the Heathrow family at a funeral Monday.
But all too often, children have become supporting players or disposable backdrops to selfish adults.
It's a trend that's a disaster for our culture. Ignore or shortchange children, the country will suffer in the long term. They are not props. They are the future.
What does it say about a culture that doesn't recognize its greatest gift, its children, and treat them as such?

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/06/caylee-anthony-to-jon-kate-plus-8-children-as-props-.html

Do No Evil 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #134 on: June 25, 2009, 12:14:56 PM »

I use to love Play-Doh 
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #135 on: June 25, 2009, 12:16:19 PM »

TKS Trimm!

I guess when you've had as many "encounters" as the Skank has, you find the normal stuff boring by the age of 24 and begin looking for a "heightened experience"?   
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #136 on: June 25, 2009, 12:16:58 PM »

Just have to bring this one forward from last night! 

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/GZhmZxPWni0&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/GZhmZxPWni0&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

Too funny!

Love, Love, Love Kathy Bates in the movie Fried Green Tomatoes...and that was always my favorite part.  I know exactly how she felt when she was ramming that car..you go Miz Kathy!

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #137 on: June 25, 2009, 12:20:47 PM »

Damn you monkeys have been busy! Good thing you were fooling around the last 5 pages of the last thread or I never would have made it here tonight. I'm so happy that Haylee was found. I really hope that nail that Mother to the wall. She should have protected her little girl, not running off with a sex offender! What is this world coming too?
Hi Boo Boo, was going to bed before I saw Fanny's post to you. I hope you are doing well. I've been very worried about you.

Also, I hope that mom is nailed to the wall too. I hate people that care more about themselves than they do their children. JMO JSM

Luv you Boo! JSM  an angelic monkey

Hey JSM, I'm doing fine now. I think the prayer thread is sick of me though. I got it all out of my system. I'll be going back to work on Saturday.

Fanny as for the wallet thing, I thought they found it while clearing the area for Caylee. I think they said it was just a cowinkydink that it was in the same area, lots of trash too.
Boo, I am glad you are doing well. Luv JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #138 on: June 25, 2009, 12:23:16 PM »

TKS Trimm!

Hey NRCG - I preferred Play-Doh.  I even ordered some cologne a few years ago that smelled like it.
The best was the mimeographed papers.  I loved that stuff.  Uh oh, I'm dating myself. (Carbon dating, that is.)

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #139 on: June 25, 2009, 12:26:02 PM »

Do No Evil 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.