March 28, 2024, 05:54:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #140 6/24/09 - 7/05/09  (Read 289119 times)
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1220 on: June 28, 2009, 06:08:38 PM »

MCCANDLESS, SHERI
1740 E ROAD
LOXAHATHCEE FL 33470
Title DIR

She is the owner of A Better Copy Center one of KFN sponsors.

Have you researched the new names on the KFN board? It was just changed in May.

Laurie Konnerth is/was connected to Melinda Duckett/Nancy Grace suit.  See page 4     http://online.wsj.com/public/resources/documents/graceruling.pdf

So I am reading that she was a trustee of the Trenton Duckett Family Chairitable Trust Fund, and there was some kind of fraud against her??
And Duckett is connected to nokidfinders.
the a's and duckett's are connected....thats all i need...

My own opinion is that Trenton's father is desperate for ANY help at this point, and thinks that KFN is keeping him in the forefront. He really doesn't seem to get much notice much anymore by the media. JMO
i agree...melissa killing herself made more press than her son being missing..

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1221 on: June 28, 2009, 06:09:16 PM »

I spent a good deal of time trying to find where Laurie Konnerth was held responsible for fraud of donations given to J. Duckett per the NG lawsuit, of which J. Duckett was on her side. Anyway, I couldn't find anything, not from Melinda's estate, not from her family and not from Josh himself.  I did only look in Lake Couny courts tho.  Hmmmm

But I did find Milsteads house that is up for auction. You may have already seen it.   http://www.bing.com/maps/?FORM=ZZLH8#JnE9eXAuMTc0MCtFK1JkK0xveGFoYXRjaGVlJTJjK0ZMKzMzNDcwJTQwMiU3ZXNzdC4wJTdlcGcuMSZiYj0yNi44MzgzMTY1NTI5NDkzJTdlLTgwLjA1NDExMTQ4MDcxMjklN2UyNi43Nzg0MTA5NzM2NTQ2JTdlLTgwLjE1MjQ3MzQ0OTcwNw==

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1222 on: June 28, 2009, 06:10:25 PM »

Really?  Not kill it, but perhaps lock it?   Monkey Devil!
she has that power buhahahhaha.    ::MonkeyAngel::hugs an angelic monkey

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1223 on: June 28, 2009, 06:11:06 PM »

Doesn't anyone else think it is strange that the little shorts were found in much better physical condition then Caylee's shirt..which was almost gone? 

I think that Dom Casey was not just back there looking for Caylee..I think he was back there to place the shorts there..as in Cindy repeatedly saying someone could have placed Caylee there after Casey was in jail..and telling the LE that she had sent someone to check out that area.   Also Hoover's video tape was not the only tape..remember he recorded over the other tape...and what did make Hoover come out of the woodwork once the body was found?  I swear something else had to be going on out there that day..or prior to that day.
I suppose it is possible that the shorts were planted there,anything is possible in this case.However I think the shorts may have been made of sturdier material plus the diaper/pull up was protecting them in a way so it's also possible the shorts were there with Caylee all that time.
What would be the purpose of planting the shorts there later?
I think if d.casey had found her body he would have took her and hidden her better.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1224 on: June 28, 2009, 06:12:12 PM »

I spent a good deal of time trying to find where Laurie Konnerth was held responsible for fraud of donations given to J. Duckett per the NG lawsuit, of which J. Duckett was on her side. Anyway, I couldn't find anything, not from Melinda's estate, not from her family and not from Josh himself.  I did only look in Lake Couny courts tho.  Hmmmm

But I did find Milsteads house that is up for auction. You may have already seen it.   http://www.bing.com/maps/?FORM=ZZLH8#JnE9eXAuMTc0MCtFK1JkK0xveGFoYXRjaGVlJTJjK0ZMKzMzNDcwJTQwMiU3ZXNzdC4wJTdlcGcuMSZiYj0yNi44MzgzMTY1NTI5NDkzJTdlLTgwLjA1NDExMTQ4MDcxMjklN2UyNi43Nzg0MTA5NzM2NTQ2JTdlLTgwLjE1MjQ3MzQ0OTcwNw==

I thought that it was going on the block on June 26, but someone posted where he had filed a motion for a postponement on June 25. It was somewhere on the thread here. IIRC

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1225 on: June 28, 2009, 06:16:17 PM »

Doesn't anyone else think it is strange that the little shorts were found in much better physical condition then Caylee's shirt..which was almost gone? 

I think that Dom Casey was not just back there looking for Caylee..I think he was back there to place the shorts there..as in Cindy repeatedly saying someone could have placed Caylee there after Casey was in jail..and telling the LE that she had sent someone to check out that area.   Also Hoover's video tape was not the only tape..remember he recorded over the other tape...and what did make Hoover come out of the woodwork once the body was found?  I swear something else had to be going on out there that day..or prior to that day.
I suppose it is possible that the shorts were planted there,anything is possible in this case.However I think the shorts may have been made of sturdier material plus the diaper/pull up was protecting them in a way so it's also possible the shorts were there with Caylee all that time.
What would be the purpose of planting the shorts there later?
I think if d.casey had found her body he would have took her and hidden her better.

I don't understand what planting the shorts would mean either. Other than different clothes than what she was reported last seen in.

If D Casey had found Caylee, she was so scattered, I don't think he could have retrieved all the bones. I have a feeling that he would have no stomach to do it, even for Spindy. JMO

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1226 on: June 28, 2009, 06:22:31 PM »

I think it is very strange, and you may be right the shorts were planted by Dominic.

Those shorts were seen on Caylee in a home video with Casey many months before June (you can tell by the length of Casey's hair).   Suffice it to say, I questioned if those shorts even still fit Caylee, it did cross my mind that it doesnt jive.
Right but as all Mama's know when the child stops wearing diapers and goes to underwear or even pull ups,you may get a little more wearing out of the bottoms.Caylee was being potty trained I believe and she could have been wearing a diaper in that video.Maybe she had pull ups on when she died.

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1227 on: June 28, 2009, 06:24:50 PM »

This is the one I wanted to post, but Nutt yelled at me the last time I did it.

Now I am running!!!
LOLOLOL!!!!

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1228 on: June 28, 2009, 06:28:19 PM »

Back to the three pavers for a minute. Does anyone think they were over Caylee, or were they there to point the way to where she was put in the swamp??? I never was really clean on that. 
I don't know the answer but I do know cindy lied about the pavers at her house.When told they found white pavers,cindy stated they don't have white pavers,only pink or peach colored pavers.
In the Greta interview at the anthonys house,outside stacked in the corner next to the shed that george claims someone broke in to....there are a few white pavers stacked up.

Karma Is Coming

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1229 on: June 28, 2009, 06:29:08 PM »

LOLOLOL!!!!

Sorry Muffy Bee. 

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1230 on: June 28, 2009, 06:31:10 PM »

This is the one I wanted to post, but Nutt yelled at me the last time I did it.

Now I am running!!!
Fanny  granted there are pictures of Cindy that makes her not attractive  And during that deposition there were plenty unflattering pics.  I just mean she isn't an ugly person on the outside, now on the inside.....
I thought cindy was attractive in the very first interview she did(I think) but now I think the uglyness and evilness just seeps out of every pore in her body making her look like Grinch.   Monkey Devil!

Karma Is Coming

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1231 on: June 28, 2009, 06:33:37 PM »

MCCANDLESS, SHERI
1740 E ROAD
LOXAHATHCEE FL 33470
Title DIR

She is the owner of A Better Copy Center one of KFN sponsors.

Have you researched the new names on the KFN board? It was just changed in May.

Laurie Konnerth is/was connected to Melinda Duckett/Nancy Grace suit.  See page 4     http://online.wsj.com/public/resources/documents/graceruling.pdf

So I am reading that she was a trustee of the Trenton Duckett Family Chairitable Trust Fund, and there was some kind of fraud against her??
And Duckett is connected to nokidfinders.

IIRC from someone else's research, that MCCANDLESS, SHERI, is an alias or a maiden name for the KFN Sheri Milstead. I will try to find that where she is on some of the lawsuits and deeds of theirs.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1232 on: June 28, 2009, 06:41:18 PM »

Excellent Observation DD, I believe that is why the warrant was served on 12/19 and all pink tees and white shorts of Caylee's were taken, I believe it was obvious if you carefully review Dr.G description of them. We know she could not have been wearing them based on the anthropology evidence. Who tossed them in?
B

Blink..Dom Casey....or Lee?  Who do you lean towards doing the tampering with a crime scene prior to LE finding the crime scene?

In my mind, the tshirt, left only the "collar", and stitching, the letters were found in layers of muck, IIRC, light colored fabric on the few bones of the clavicle and collarbone, led me to believe she was wearing it. The shorts, found away from the bag, were CLEARLY not in the same level of decomp as the almost cometely "vaporized" tshirt. My feeling is that someone put it there as a red herring to stage that it was not possible her remains were there the whole time. I also think its a possibility that Baez wanted those remains found before Casey was bonded out, and someone put them there then  (ya know, YOO HOO, O passer By- I am really here even though I have been missed several times already, look a little girls pair of shorts right over there..)

Not trying to be glib, but its my opinion that's why they served the warrant again on 12/19 and took Caylees pink Tees and white shorts. I would expect there to be some testing and live labs at the Univ Tenn. for comparisons going on. Could it be just a fluke? I suppose it could, but in contrast to other descriptions, I found the wording very specific on Dr. G's part. Don't forget Casey's words about LE "Not finding her clothing." She said that to Tracy directly, I believe her.
B    

Oh right ..I agree with all that.  I think that Dom Casey very well could have done that..he worked for Baez/Casey ..then he worked for the A family.   But if he or someone else put them there before she was bonded out the first time..we are talking August......so they should be almost a destroyed as the shirt.  I still think they were put ther in Nov around the last search of Tim's.   And I think the pavers and the other house come into play there.....not sure of the signifance of the other house other then it is in a direct line to the body disposal site.
But did the autopsy report state somewhere that the shorts were not consistantly decomposed?If so I might have missed that.

Karma Is Coming

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1233 on: June 28, 2009, 06:48:02 PM »

But did the autopsy report state somewhere that the shorts were not consistantly decomposed?If so I might have missed that.

IIRC It did say that, and the shorts were not found with most of the rest of the REMAINS, GEORGE! (I so hope he reads here.  )

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1234 on: June 28, 2009, 06:48:16 PM »

But if that is the reason LE hasn't snatched them up yet,wouldn't that help caseys defense....if they are planning on throwing cindy and george under the bus?

Karma, I really can't see any reason for them not to go ahead and charge the Ants. I know a lot of other monkeys can see the sense it this, but for myself, I can't. JMO
I agree with you Fanny.
Wouldn't the prosecutors making the anthonys true selves come out on the stand only help the defense IF they too are planning on throwing at least cindy under the bus?

Karma Is Coming

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1235 on: June 28, 2009, 06:50:08 PM »

I think it is very strange, and you may be right the shorts were planted by Dominic.
Those shorts were seen on Caylee in a home video with Casey many months before June (you can tell by the length of Casey's hair).   Suffice it to say, I questioned if those shorts even still fit Caylee, it did cross my mind that it doesnt jive.
Which video, Capp?  The playing-with-Casey video?  With short-haired Casey in a green shirt, and Caylee in a purple shirt?  Sorry to be a pain, but I don't think those are the same shorts.  The shorts from the scene are described as "multicolored" and having "pink, green, and orange thin stripes. 
Autopsy Report of Examination:  http://www.wftv.com/pdf/19801498/detail.html Pull-up p. 7-8,  Shorts p. 8.[/url]
The shorts in this particular video don't seem to match that description, IMO.  Nor does it seem as if a purple shirt (as Caylee wears in the video) would normally be paired with these shorts, IMO.  But of course ICBW.  To me the shorts in the video look pale lavender or pink, and the stripes purple.  They also look a bit snug, and IIRC that video was filmed around Caylee's 2nd birthday.  Is this the video in question?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPUXPEBeapc&feature=related

P.S.  What is the prevailing theory about the motivation for someone to "plant" a pair of Caylee's shorts at the scene long after her body was disposed of there?  What would that accomplish for someone complicit in a cover-up?

You know, it does not seem particularly odd to me that the shorts and the shirt were found in two separate nearby locations and two different conditions, considering the fact that we know Caylee's remains were disturbed, damaged, and dispersed in stages by animal activity, and that there were differing ground levels and water levels within the area.  But that's just me.

I am of the belief that Caylee was wearing a pull-up, the shorts, and a shirt when her body was wrapped and placed into plastic bags.  My theory is that the pull-up shielded the shorts from much of the decomposition fluids that caused the shirt to deteriorate more rapidly.  Also, I believe that the upper body produces more decomp fluids than the lower, but of course I could be wrong.  And when Caylee's remains were separated by animals (ugh), the two articles of clothing could have experienced different levels of exposure, sunlight, moisture, etc.

--------
Oh Wow.  Just read Blink's post.  Differing theory.  Dang!  I prefer it when my theories line up with hers... 

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1236 on: June 28, 2009, 06:51:16 PM »

Cyas in a bit, its fun in the sun time.  Taking a dip in the pool & we're smoking a chicken & ribs for din tonight YUM!

Holler when it's ready.

Passing the plates (cyber thought will have to do)  smoked chicken & ribs, fresh homemade potato salad & melon to compliment ENJOY!

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1237 on: June 28, 2009, 06:54:37 PM »

Wow!Thanks TupeloHoney
Is that big white house theirs?That's the only house I see around there.I thought the auction was postponed or something?

Karma Is Coming

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1238 on: June 28, 2009, 06:56:59 PM »

Cyas in a bit, its fun in the sun time.  Taking a dip in the pool & we're smoking a chicken & ribs for din tonight YUM!
how do you smoke a chicken??  LOL Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

I have a pic of that too, but I won't post it.  Not gettin' into any more trouble.    Uh,uh. Not me. 

But thanks for sayin' you would bond me out! 
miss Mae, it's the weekend...i'm sure the mods. are chillin' as well...

Shhhh!!! HI BEARLY!!!   an angelic monkey

You guys are too muckin fuch!!  LMAO!   We placed the chicken and ribs in our new electric smoker (uses hickory or mesquite chips)

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1239 on: June 28, 2009, 06:59:10 PM »

But if that is the reason LE hasn't snatched them up yet,wouldn't that help caseys defense....if they are planning on throwing cindy and george under the bus?

Karma, I really can't see any reason for them not to go ahead and charge the Ants. I know a lot of other monkeys can see the sense it this, but for myself, I can't. JMO
I agree with you Fanny.
Wouldn't the prosecutors making the anthonys true selves come out on the stand only help the defense IF they too are planning on throwing at least cindy under the bus?

Personally, I would like to see them sweat. Right now they act like they don't have a dog in the fight. JMO

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.