April 24, 2024, 10:32:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #140 6/24/09 - 7/05/09  (Read 289807 times)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1260 on: June 28, 2009, 08:35:25 PM »

Have a good night Monkeys
I leave you with.....

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1261 on: June 28, 2009, 08:35:43 PM »

Okay..not to be too graphic..but I don't think she was wearing the shorts because they were not found on or near the bones..pelvis and leg bones had been seperated by animals in such a manner that had they been on they would have remained with part of the pelvis ..they didn't.  The degradation report is anthropological I think..meaning there was degradation..but not to the degree of the items found.  The diaper, which lasts like 10 to 20 years in a landfill ..was in worse shape then the shorts.

The reason to place the shorts there was to say someone else had Caylee..someone else placed Caylee there.  Remember Spindy is still saying up until the time she is found that Caylee is with someone else.  I think they added things in the hope it would look like she was deposited there much later then she was.  These A's aren't rocket scientists and I doubt they even thought about the plants growing through Caylee.  I think Spindy is stupid enough to believe if she had someone leave things a few months later no one would know the difference and it would raise doubt..that's all the defense has left is to create doubt in the jurys mind.  If you talked to Spindy today she would say those bones have not been there since June..they've been there since August when Casey was in jail..how could she have done this.

But this is just my opinion..and I really love having this discussion with you all.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1262 on: June 28, 2009, 08:37:25 PM »

I spent a good deal of time trying to find where Laurie Konnerth was held responsible for fraud of donations given to J. Duckett per the NG lawsuit, of which J. Duckett was on her side. Anyway, I couldn't find anything, not from Melinda's estate, not from her family and not from Josh himself.  I did only look in Lake Couny courts tho.  Hmmmm

But I did find Milsteads house that is up for auction. You may have already seen it.   http://www.bing.com/maps/?FORM=ZZLH8#JnE9eXAuMTc0MCtFK1JkK0xveGFoYXRjaGVlJTJjK0ZMKzMzNDcwJTQwMiU3ZXNzdC4wJTdlcGcuMSZiYj0yNi44MzgzMTY1NTI5NDkzJTdlLTgwLjA1NDExMTQ4MDcxMjklN2UyNi43Nzg0MTA5NzM2NTQ2JTdlLTgwLjE1MjQ3MzQ0OTcwNw==
Wow!Thanks TupeloHoney
Is that big white house theirs?That's the only house I see around there.I thought the auction was postponed or something?

You are correct. They filed for bankruptcy just in the nick of time, which postponed the auction of the house. I saw somewhere the legal explanation for that, but don't remember where I saw it.    And yes that is the house, with the 2 vechicles in the driveway, one being a black SUV.
That's a big house...shoot they can have all the anthonys move in with them.   Monkey Devil!

They will need a really big house with all those people and businesses listed for that addy. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1263 on: June 28, 2009, 08:39:01 PM »

Ok, ok, ok! I have done it! I have gone through Part 2. Skanky refers to Caylee as "that little girl" all through the video. School teacher of Lee & Skanky sent a nice card and note about them.(I'll bet that was out in the trash too, but not before they took out the check). George call John Walsh for AMW and is going to meet with him on Friday. (How did that work for you George?) Bozo came at 11pm the night before and let her write notes to family. (Surprise! Surprise!) George hopes Skanky keeps eating! Buhahahahahaha 

"We are in it for life!" George says on August 3, approximately two weeks after Caylee is reported missing. He already had life plans for making a living off of this, including Skanky in the mix. He gets a commercial in for KFN and NLH and speaks of trust fund $$$$$$!!

George insists this is NOT scripted. "They think we are speaking in code. (Really! You think?!!) All Skanky want is to be out so she can help. (I guess that explains George stomping off down the street away from the house after a physical altercation with Skanky when she was first released from jail.)

So what about the "slut strut, Skanky, after you WERE out of jail prissing into Bozo's office and your Home Detention Officer's office!! Not to mention the big "high-five" with your "media genius" brother!

I am spent!!!
Yikes....that's one reason I didn't want to watch any anthonys tonight.They are all evil!

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1264 on: June 28, 2009, 08:42:50 PM »

Good nite, KARMA! Thank you.  an angelic monkey

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1265 on: June 28, 2009, 08:45:30 PM »

Okay..not to be too graphic..but I don't think she was wearing the shorts because they were not found on or near the bones..pelvis and leg bones had been seperated by animals in such a manner that had they been on they would have remained with part of the pelvis ..they didn't.  The degradation report is anthropological I think..meaning there was degradation..but not to the degree of the items found.  The diaper, which lasts like 10 to 20 years in a landfill ..was in worse shape then the shorts.

The reason to place the shorts there was to say someone else had Caylee..someone else placed Caylee there.  Remember Spindy is still saying up until the time she is found that Caylee is with someone else.  I think they added things in the hope it would look like she was deposited there much later then she was.  These A's aren't rocket scientists and I doubt they even thought about the plants growing through Caylee.  I think Spindy is stupid enough to believe if she had someone leave things a few months later no one would know the difference and it would raise doubt..that's all the defense has left is to create doubt in the jurys mind.  If you talked to Spindy today she would say those bones have not been there since June..they've been there since August when Casey was in jail..how could she have done this.

But this is just my opinion..and I really love having this discussion with you all.

It sound resonable to me, DD. What would the decomp on the shorts be? Just from being out in the elements? I feel like I need a shower after the jail tapes and thinking in the way Spindy might think about Caylee's remains.   

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1266 on: June 28, 2009, 09:02:20 PM »

It sound resonable to me, DD. What would the decomp on the shorts be? Just from being out in the elements? I feel like I need a shower after the jail tapes and thinking in the way Spindy might think about Caylee's remains.   

I think the anthropologist was saying it was dirty with some leafs on it because it had been out in the elements..and some degradation..where as the little shirt is hanging by a thread.  He even describes the shorts having little pockets , elastic in the back waist and flat front.  I 'm thinking they had to be fairly intact to be able to see all that. Just seems strange that's all.  But then we are talking the A's here..so who knows.

Fanny ..you are braver then I ..I can't watch the A's anylonger..I just read transcripts of what they say...they are too maddening to try to watch and listen too at the same time..I hope the jury feels that way too..and just tunes them out.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1267 on: June 28, 2009, 09:09:39 PM »

I think the anthropologist was saying it was dirty with some leafs on it because it had been out in the elements..and some degradation..where as the little shirt is hanging by a thread.  He even describes the shorts having little pockets , elastic in the back waist and flat front.  I 'm thinking they had to be fairly intact to be able to see all that. Just seems strange that's all.  But then we are talking the A's here..so who knows.

Fanny ..you are braver then I ..I can't watch the A's anylonger..I just read transcripts of what they say...they are too maddening to try to watch and listen too at the same time..I hope the jury feels that way too..and just tunes them out.

The shorts still had the pockets too, it was stated that they were empty. And with the t-shirt, they only mentioned the collar, not even the hem to the shirt was found. Were the shorts found in the same area as the femurs, anyone know off hand without searching?

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1268 on: June 28, 2009, 09:13:35 PM »

The shorts still had the pockets too, it was stated that they were empty. And with the t-shirt, they only mentioned the collar, not even the hem to the shirt was found. Were the shorts found in the same area as the femurs, anyone know off hand without searching?

Without looking I am going to say away from the long bones. There were other bones around, just not them IIRC. I thought they ended up in a very strange spot.

Grumbles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1269 on: June 28, 2009, 09:35:18 PM »

I listened to the first tape of George and KC and half of the other one - George how can you spend so much time saying absolutely nothing. This is a family who just doesn't have conversations with each other. All that drivel about how it's going to be and how much they love each other -  it's like some kind of a god-awful soap opera.  With George saying I really need this to be true, and KC saying I really need you to believe this is true, talking at each other rather than to each other, trying to convince each other that what they know to be true - isn't true at all.
Did I just speak complete gibberish there?
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1270 on: June 28, 2009, 09:38:37 PM »

During the jailhouse visit that George had with Casey, I believe around August 3rd, he talks quite a bit about the Ducketts and an event that the Anthony's attended in Daytona.  George carried on during that jailhouse visit about how the entire family, Casey included, was going to become involved in finding missing children, not just Caylee but all missing children.  This was an interesting visit because during the same visist he apologized to Casey for being so hard on her.  George did most of the talking during this visit.  Casey said very little and made no indication while George was speaking of the Ducketts that she had any first hand knowledge of them.

Do you have a link for that?? I don't remember a transcript or video of that visit.   
[/quote]

I've never tried to add a link before so I hope I'm doing this correctly.  Below is the link to the website.  On the left hand side of the screen towards the bottom is George's jailhouse visit with Casey (in a couple different parts).  I'd love to know people's thoughts on this visit if anyone cares to share.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17058741/detail.html
[/quote]

Annette, To answer your original question about whether Skanky knew Josh Duckett, what I saw was Skanky reponding very little or not at all the the name, and if she did, she was entirely disinterested, mostly because she wanted the conversation to be about her. I got from her reaction that she didn't know him. I doubt that any of the Anthonys even knew who he was until Caylee was reported missing and they were connected by KFN. JMO

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1271 on: June 28, 2009, 10:11:17 PM »

I listened to the first tape of George and KC and half of the other one - George how can you spend so much time saying absolutely nothing. This is a family who just doesn't have conversations with each other. All that drivel about how it's going to be and how much they love each other -  it's like some kind of a god-awful soap opera.  With George saying I really need this to be true, and KC saying I really need you to believe this is true, talking at each other rather than to each other, trying to convince each other that what they know to be true - isn't true at all.
Did I just speak complete gibberish there?
no, you spoke scamthony....

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1272 on: June 28, 2009, 10:18:11 PM »

Hey A1, just left a note in musings. Haven't heard from Dolce either! Will send her a text tomorrow to check up on her!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1273 on: June 28, 2009, 10:21:14 PM »

Hi Boo. Good to see you.  an angelic monkey

I am past going, so I am going to bed.

Good Nite, Ya'll. And God Bless.   an angelic monkey

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1274 on: June 28, 2009, 10:21:23 PM »

Hey A1, just left a note in musings. Haven't heard from Dolce either! Will send her a text tomorrow to check up on her!!
Thank you!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1275 on: June 28, 2009, 10:27:23 PM »

So I am thinking Casey was out on bond when she announced "they havent even found the clothes yet) am I right?  Maybe Lee, the only person I think she would trust with such a task, put some clothing out there in the woods so that when she went back in it would throw them off if they found it.  How about the costume they found near the airport, I believe, did we every figure out if that was Caylee's?

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1276 on: June 28, 2009, 10:34:02 PM »

night night sleepy monkeys im hittin the hay as well

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1277 on: June 28, 2009, 10:51:57 PM »

night night sleepy monkeys im hittin the hay as well

Me too.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1278 on: June 28, 2009, 10:58:36 PM »

So I am thinking Casey was out on bond when she announced "they havent even found the clothes yet) am I right?  Maybe Lee, the only person I think she would trust with such a task, put some clothing out there in the woods so that when she went back in it would throw them off if they found it.  How about the costume they found near the airport, I believe, did we every figure out if that was Caylee's?

No that was way too big and Cindy showed the actual outfit on GMA once IIRC
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1279 on: June 28, 2009, 11:02:16 PM »

No that was way too big and Cindy showed the actual outfit on GMA once IIRC
hi all..
maybe because she knew that lee  will trow clothes where caylee was found...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.