April 24, 2024, 05:06:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #140 6/24/09 - 7/05/09  (Read 289800 times)
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1280 on: June 28, 2009, 11:04:44 PM »

Did lee found caylee's clothes in tonys house? or maybe he did and casey told him where to trow them
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1281 on: June 28, 2009, 11:22:48 PM »

So I am thinking Casey was out on bond when she announced "they havent even found the clothes yet) am I right?  Maybe Lee, the only person I think she would trust with such a task, put some clothing out there in the woods so that when she went back in it would throw them off if they found it.  How about the costume they found near the airport, I believe, did we every figure out if that was Caylee's?

No that was way too big and Cindy showed the actual outfit on GMA once IIRC

Casey reportedly said that in jail when LP was searching the Little Econ river and they came up with a bag of stuff. She was said to be watching TV in a common area, and walked off saying "they haven't even found her clothes yet" and displaying her general boredom with the whole subject.
Of course she knew Caylee wasn't in that river, so she knew there would be no big Reveal that day.  She went back to eating in her cell..
Grumbles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1282 on: June 29, 2009, 12:10:58 AM »

So I am thinking Casey was out on bond when she announced "they havent even found the clothes yet) am I right?  Maybe Lee, the only person I think she would trust with such a task, put some clothing out there in the woods so that when she went back in it would throw them off if they found it.  How about the costume they found near the airport, I believe, did we every figure out if that was Caylee's?
Always1, wasn't that when Lennie was searching the river and she was back in the can? Hmm or was she still at home? No, I read recently somewhere the costume at the airport was a "plant" and not Caylees at all.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1283 on: June 29, 2009, 01:02:24 AM »

Re:  When/where Casey said "they haven't even found her clothes:"

WESH story from November 19, 2008.
http://www.wesh.com/news/18009037/detail.html
In August, bounty hunter Leonard Padilla posted her $500,000 bond. For the next 10 days, Padilla said, Anthony was plenty chatty with his associate Tracy McLaughlin.

"She would drop little statements like that when she was being driven to the attorney's office and when she was being driven back when she was with Tracy," Padilla said.

In the first information released regarding the 10 days Padilla spent with Anthony, he said her remarks rebutted what was being said on TV. A lead investigator confirms that during one of those trips, Anthony blurted out "They haven't even found the clothes she was wearing" about those searching for Caylee.

That investigator called Anthony’s comment "an important statement." So does Padilla.

"Everything's been a game to her. That statement they haven't even found the clothes yet leads us to believe the clothing were somewhere but not in proximity of the body," Padilla said.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1284 on: June 29, 2009, 01:40:19 AM »

God Bless Our Caylee.       
 an angelic monkey       

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Girlzrock
Scared Monkey

Next year, boyz....

« Reply #1285 on: June 29, 2009, 02:01:36 AM »

I listened to the first tape of George and KC and half of the other one - George how can you spend so much time saying absolutely nothing. This is a family who just doesn't have conversations with each other. All that drivel about how it's going to be and how much they love each other -  it's like some kind of a god-awful soap opera.  With George saying I really need this to be true, and KC saying I really need you to believe this is true, talking at each other rather than to each other, trying to convince each other that what they know to be true - isn't true at all.
Did I just speak complete gibberish there?

No, no... not gibberish.  ITA.  To me it just seems like really bad acting.   Hard to watch.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1286 on: June 29, 2009, 02:44:04 AM »

No Rose- as much as I dislike Cindy I have to say I think I would have blown up long before she did- with a loser husband who can't keep a job , a daughter that lies incessantly and steals from you, an unplanned and lied about pregnancy - a full time stressful job that kept everyone else in comfort-  she had her plate full..  

Not me............I would have moved away with no forwarding address and left all their sorry butts high and dry.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1287 on: June 29, 2009, 02:53:59 AM »

Not correct, Capp. If you read it again you will see her license is active and clear which means she has met requirements to practice nursing. The state board audits a small percentage of nurses each year to see if they have fulfilled the CEU requirements. This denotes that Cindy was not audited. I was audited once and had to send the state board proof that I had taken the required number of credits. It is confusing.

Okay that makes sense the way it reads. In my state the CEUs have to be on file and each year if they are not completed a letter goes out the month before the end of the fiscal year showing what deficiencies you have and if they are not completed that month, then your license is suspended.

It is not about an audit but a continuing control of CEU's.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1288 on: June 29, 2009, 03:08:28 AM »

MCCANDLESS, SHERI
1740 E ROAD
LOXAHATHCEE FL 33470
Title DIR

She is the owner of A Better Copy Center one of KFN sponsors.

That is Sheri Milstead.

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1289 on: June 29, 2009, 06:58:15 AM »

I listened to the first tape of George and KC and half of the other one - George how can you spend so much time saying absolutely nothing. This is a family who just doesn't have conversations with each other. All that drivel about how it's going to be and how much they love each other -  it's like some kind of a god-awful soap opera.  With George saying I really need this to be true, and KC saying I really need you to believe this is true, talking at each other rather than to each other, trying to convince each other that what they know to be true - isn't true at all.
Did I just speak complete gibberish there?
LOL...it was anthony style gibberish but strangely,I understood you(and agree).

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1290 on: June 29, 2009, 07:04:59 AM »

Okay..not to be too graphic..but I don't think she was wearing the shorts because they were not found on or near the bones..pelvis and leg bones had been seperated by animals in such a manner that had they been on they would have remained with part of the pelvis ..they didn't.  The degradation report is anthropological I think..meaning there was degradation..but not to the degree of the items found.  The diaper, which lasts like 10 to 20 years in a landfill ..was in worse shape then the shorts.

The reason to place the shorts there was to say someone else had Caylee..someone else placed Caylee there.  Remember Spindy is still saying up until the time she is found that Caylee is with someone else.  I think they added things in the hope it would look like she was deposited there much later then she was.  These A's aren't rocket scientists and I doubt they even thought about the plants growing through Caylee.  I think Spindy is stupid enough to believe if she had someone leave things a few months later no one would know the difference and it would raise doubt..that's all the defense has left is to create doubt in the jurys mind.  If you talked to Spindy today she would say those bones have not been there since June..they've been there since August when Casey was in jail..how could she have done this.

But this is just my opinion..and I really love having this discussion with you all.

It sound resonable to me, DD. What would the decomp on the shorts be? Just from being out in the elements? I feel like I need a shower after the jail tapes and thinking in the way Spindy might think about Caylee's remains.   

I think the anthropologist was saying it was dirty with some leafs on it because it had been out in the elements..and some degradation..where as the little shirt is hanging by a thread.  He even describes the shorts having little pockets , elastic in the back waist and flat front.  I 'm thinking they had to be fairly intact to be able to see all that. Just seems strange that's all.  But then we are talking the A's here..so who knows.

Fanny ..you are braver then I ..I can't watch the A's anylonger..I just read transcripts of what they say...they are too maddening to try to watch and listen too at the same time..I hope the jury feels that way too..and just tunes them out.
The report did say the shorts had vegetative material and dirt on them but it also specifically said"multiple,irregular defects consistent with decomp".

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1291 on: June 29, 2009, 07:12:57 AM »

In August, bounty hunter Leonard Padilla posted her $500,000 bond. For the next 10 days, Padilla said, Anthony was plenty chatty with his associate Tracy McLaughlin.

"She would drop little statements like that when she was being driven to the attorney's office and when she was being driven back when she was with Tracy," Padilla said.

In the first information released regarding the 10 days Padilla spent with Anthony, he said her remarks rebutted what was being said on TV. A lead investigator confirms that during one of those trips, Anthony blurted out "They haven't even found the clothes she was wearing" about those searching for Caylee.

That investigator called Anthony’s comment "an important statement." So does Padilla.

"Everything's been a game to her. That statement they haven't even found the clothes yet leads us to believe the clothing were somewhere but not in proximity of the body," Padilla said.

I was just getting ready to ask where that statement came from while thinking it came from Lenny.I like Lenny but this is something I'll have to believe when I see it talked about by investigators or prosecutors.Sometimes Lenny is correct and I think sometimes he sensationalizes things....

Karma Is Coming

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1292 on: June 29, 2009, 07:29:43 AM »

Cyas in a bit, its fun in the sun time.  Taking a dip in the pool & we're smoking a chicken & ribs for din tonight YUM!
how do you smoke a chicken??  LOL Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

I have a pic of that too, but I won't post it.  Not gettin' into any more trouble.    Uh,uh. Not me. 

But thanks for sayin' you would bond me out! 
miss Mae, it's the weekend...i'm sure the mods. are chillin' as well...

Shhhh!!! HI BEARLY!!!   an angelic monkey

Hi Fanny!  Whatcha got under that halo?

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1293 on: June 29, 2009, 07:36:46 AM »

MODS  Please remove my two previous posts.  It's early and I missed that what I posted was already here! OOPS

Your wish is my command.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2009, 08:22:02 AM by Bearlyhere » Logged

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1294 on: June 29, 2009, 07:56:23 AM »

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1295 on: June 29, 2009, 08:16:06 AM »

Good Morning, Monkeys and Guests.  an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1296 on: June 29, 2009, 08:19:45 AM »

Heck no, I won't go!!!!!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1297 on: June 29, 2009, 08:25:50 AM »

Do you live on the board? You were here when I left, and you are still here. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1298 on: June 29, 2009, 08:37:36 AM »

Casey knew that Caylee was only bones by this time, or maybe she thought that all of Caylee would be decomposed, leaving only clothing.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1299 on: June 29, 2009, 08:41:34 AM »

Good Morning to all Monkeys and guests!!

Thank you Bearly, sorry I had you working so early this morning. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.