April 26, 2024, 07:18:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #140 6/24/09 - 7/05/09  (Read 289964 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1300 on: June 29, 2009, 08:47:14 AM »

Re:  When/where Casey said "they haven't even found her clothes:"

WESH story from November 19, 2008.
http://www.wesh.com/news/18009037/detail.html
In August, bounty hunter Leonard Padilla posted her $500,000 bond. For the next 10 days, Padilla said, Anthony was plenty chatty with his associate Tracy McLaughlin.

"She would drop little statements like that when she was being driven to the attorney's office and when she was being driven back when she was with Tracy," Padilla said.

In the first information released regarding the 10 days Padilla spent with Anthony, he said her remarks rebutted what was being said on TV. A lead investigator confirms that during one of those trips, Anthony blurted out "They haven't even found the clothes she was wearing" about those searching for Caylee.

That investigator called Anthony’s comment "an important statement." So does Padilla.

"Everything's been a game to her. That statement they haven't even found the clothes yet leads us to believe the clothing were somewhere but not in proximity of the body," Padilla said.

Casey knew that Caylee was only bones by this time, or maybe she thought that all of Caylee would be decomposed, leaving only clothing.

I think that bag of clothes, toys, and baloon that were found on the opposite side of Suburban by that Miller guy may have been the clothes she was talking about. When Spindy and Cain weren't interested, they were thrown back into the woods.  JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1301 on: June 29, 2009, 08:57:34 AM »

I am finishing up on part 1 of the visit with Skanky by George on August 3. I must have seen it before, because some of it is familiar.  I must say, knowing what we know now, it is a ridiculous charade of Anthony double-speak. They are going to go under "protective custody" to protect them from whoever?? Lee is a "marketing genius" and organizations are wanting to hire him?? Lot of door have opened up for us!!!! (You bet they have!) Skanky wants to see "that little girl?" George will always be Skanky's "buddy?" Media is "spinning information?, refering to People Magazine article.

And who is Scott that George wants Skanky to talk to???

I am not sure I can watch Part 2. I already have a headache and my blood pressure is up!   
good morning monkeys  Yes I do agree with everything you have said-But  still -George is in a great deal of pain-evil one offers nothing -she sits there and lets him talk but  she has only one message-I can help if I am not home.  George hit the nail on the head when he tells KC   I hope JB is not in just to make a name for himself-guess that is why   JB stop all vists.  The Evil One is heartless.  She killled her daughter-she destroyed everyone who ever loved her-Cindy and George lost a grand daughter they loved but  did not protect--Now they have a daughter who they will lose because they protected her to much.  I cant help feeling pity for them-but I am sure they will do something tommorow that will make me lose that pity.  As I said I agree-But pray to God that I will never me tested in that way.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1302 on: June 29, 2009, 09:16:05 AM »

I am finishing up on part 1 of the visit with Skanky by George on August 3. I must have seen it before, because some of it is familiar.  I must say, knowing what we know now, it is a ridiculous charade of Anthony double-speak. They are going to go under "protective custody" to protect them from whoever?? Lee is a "marketing genius" and organizations are wanting to hire him?? Lot of door have opened up for us!!!! (You bet they have!) Skanky wants to see "that little girl?" George will always be Skanky's "buddy?" Media is "spinning information?, refering to People Magazine article.

I am not sure I can watch Part 2. I already have a headache and my blood pressure is up!   
good morning monkeys  Yes I do agree with everything you have said-But  still -George is in a great deal of pain-evil one offers nothing -she sits there and lets him talk but  she has only one message-I can help if I am not home.  George hit the nail on the head when he tells KC   I hope JB is not in just to make a name for himself-guess that is why   JB stop all vists.  The Evil One is heartless.  She killled her daughter-she destroyed everyone who ever loved her-Cindy and George lost a grand daughter they loved but  did not protect--Now they have a daughter who they will lose because they protected her to much.  I cant help feeling pity for them-but I am sure they will do something tommorow that will make me lose that pity.  As I said I agree-But pray to God that I will never me tested in that way.

I guess I have already hardened my heart to see any real humanity in any of them. Would it be painful to admit that my own child killed my grandchild? Extremely! But I have seen them go to such ridiculous gyrations to protect Skanky when she has offered no small gesture of any love for her daughter or her parents. They are locked into some horrible death dance together, a dance of their own making. It flies in the face of anything that is understandable, righteous, or moral. Sometimes you have to do the hardest thing to live with yourself. None of them protected Caylee. None of them! They are all on a path of self-presevation, and the he77 with the cost to their souls. I feel no pity. None. They are EVIL.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1303 on: June 29, 2009, 09:28:51 AM »

Mornin', Monkeys. I was reading Jeff Hopkins deposition and he says that he ran into Casey at the Waterford Ale House.  Wasn't someone wondering which Ale House she frequented?  Hope that helps.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1304 on: June 29, 2009, 09:34:57 AM »

Mornin', Monkeys. I was reading Jeff Hopkins deposition and he says that he ran into Casey at the Waterford Ale House.  Wasn't someone wondering which Ale House she frequented?  Hope that helps.

That would be Millers Ale House on Alafaya Triail in Waterford Lakes Towne Center. Not sure where the narcotics guys got in trouble.

http://orlando.apartmenthomeliving.com/apartment-guide/waterford-park-orlando/restaurants-dining/millers-ale-house-alafaya-trail_1

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1305 on: June 29, 2009, 09:38:49 AM »

Good Morning, maybe today we will hear when the motion will be heard for the fraud case.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1306 on: June 29, 2009, 09:39:57 AM »

Good Morning, maybe today we will hear when the motion will be heard for the fraud case.

Don't get my hopes up, NoRose. But I will do a little dance. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1307 on: June 29, 2009, 09:43:52 AM »

Don't get my hopes up, NoRose. But I will do a little dance. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1308 on: June 29, 2009, 09:46:05 AM »

I guess I have already hardened my heart to see any real humanity in any of them. Would it be painful to admit that my own child killed my grandchild? Extremely! But I have seen them go to such ridiculous gyrations to protect Skanky when she has offered no small gesture of any love for her daughter or her parents. They are locked into some horrible death dance together, a dance of their own making. It flies in the face of anything that is understandable, righteous, or moral. Sometimes you have to do the hardest thing to live with yourself. None of them protected Caylee. None of them! They are all on a path of self-presevation, and the he77 with the cost to their souls. I feel no pity. None. They are EVIL.
   Well they gave you and all of us  plenty of resons to harden your heart-I never will understand them-I guess I am just putting myself in thier place-I would be out of my mind--just the thought of it makes my blood run cold-everything you said was right on the money
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1309 on: June 29, 2009, 09:52:40 AM »

Thanks Monkalicious, I was wondering what Ale House it was. So it wasn't the one the cops were drinking at during a sting.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1310 on: June 29, 2009, 09:53:27 AM »

OT...i had no idea that all this had been disovered on this case for Jada. what is wrong with all these people...i didnt know that this girl had jada for several days while the mom went out to do who knows what.

The confession
Tkachik eventually told officers another story, according to court documents, and he led them to Justice’s body on Thursday.

Tkachik said he drove Castillo to pick up Justice for the first time June 8.

“Everything was normal for several days,” police wrote in an affidavit.

Castillo spanked Justice several times because she was being potty trained, Tkachik said.

The couple also took several lines of heroin June 12. That was the day Swiontek said she last spoke to her daughter. She said Justice told her she had eaten dinner that day and played with the dog.

“She said, ‘Love you,’” and hung up,” Swiontek said. “She seemed happy.”

The next morning, Tkachik said he found Castillo spanking the girl and pulling her hair. Justice didn’t cry, he said, which prompted Castillo to hit her even harder.

Eventually, police said, Castillo hit Justice and the girl fell against a table and hit her head. Castillo then pulled Justice into a corner and made her stand still. When Justice started acting up again, he said, Castillo started rapping the girl’s head with her knuckles.

That’s when Tkachik told police he realized things had gone too far and tried to stop Castillo.

But when he couldn’t stop her from hitting the girl, he said, he went to another room to watch television.

That night, he said, they were on their way to purchase heroin from a man named “Ryan” in Porter County. Once they were on the highway, Tkachik told police, they realized Justice was not breathing. Tkachik tried CPR while Castillo began to scream and cry.

Tkachik realized the girl was dead and told Castillo, “I told you to stop. I told you enough is enough.”

They returned home, covered Justice, and then they left her in the car while they drove to see “Ryan” in another vehicle. Then they drove to Chicago.

Police said the couple returned home at about 9:30 p.m., checked on Justice and thought she was breathing. They took her into the house and gave her CPR.

They noticed the bruising on her face, police said, and decided to put her in three garbage bags. The couple then left her body in the basement and went to bed.

Cover-up
Police said Castillo and Tkachik spent most of the next morning trying to figure out how to get rid of the body so they wouldn’t get in trouble.

They eventually decided to burn the body. Police said Tkachik drove to a home-supply store in Michigan City where he bought a metal garbage can. Then he bought charcoal, lighter fluid and gas at a gas station.

All of this while Justice was in the back of his truck.

Police said he pulled his truck into a wooded area near U.S. 421 in LaPorte County. Police said Castillo dumped gas and lighter fluid into a hole they found.

Tkachik placed charcoal and Justice’s body, wrapped in garbage bags, into the hole. Then he lit a piece of the charcoal bag and dropped it into the hole, police said, causing an explosion.

Castillo screamed and Tkachik was badly burned. The garbage bags burned, police said, but the body remained.

Tkachik and Castillo left the girl’s body in the hole and drove home.

The next day, documents say, Tkachik retrieved Justice’s body, took her to the house in Hobart, and then drove to a home-supply store in Merrillville.

He bought four bags of concrete and a large blue tub. Police said he returned to his basement, dumped a bag of concrete into the tub, put Justice’s body in the tub and then dumped the rest of the concrete over her body.

Tkachik then poured water into the tub and dried it with a space heater, police said.

When it was dry, police said, the couple drove the tub to a swamp in LaPorte County. Police said he used a yellow and black saw to cut the tub from around the concrete. He did so, police said, because he knew fingerprints would have been on it.

Tkachik pushed the concrete into the swamp where it eventually sank below the surface.

The couple returned home, took some heroin, and decided to report Justice’s abduction the next day.

Justice
Police said it was Tkachik who led them to the body they found Thursday along Snyder Road, west of U.S. 421.

Tkachik’s father killed his wife, his sister-in-law and himself in 2003 just minutes from where Justice’s body was found.

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2009/06/the-horrific-murder-of-jada-justice/
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1311 on: June 29, 2009, 09:55:12 AM »

Re:  When/where Casey said "they haven't even found her clothes:"

WESH story from November 19, 2008.
http://www.wesh.com/news/18009037/detail.html
In August, bounty hunter Leonard Padilla posted her $500,000 bond. For the next 10 days, Padilla said, Anthony was plenty chatty with his associate Tracy McLaughlin.

"She would drop little statements like that when she was being driven to the attorney's office and when she was being driven back when she was with Tracy," Padilla said.

In the first information released regarding the 10 days Padilla spent with Anthony, he said her remarks rebutted what was being said on TV. A lead investigator confirms that during one of those trips, Anthony blurted out "They haven't even found the clothes she was wearing" about those searching for Caylee.

That investigator called Anthony’s comment "an important statement." So does Padilla.

"Everything's been a game to her. That statement they haven't even found the clothes yet leads us to believe the clothing were somewhere but not in proximity of the body," Padilla said.

Casey knew that Caylee was only bones by this time, or maybe she thought that all of Caylee would be decomposed, leaving only clothing.

I think that bag of clothes, toys, and baloon that were found on the opposite side of Suburban by that Miller guy may have been the clothes she was talking about. When Spindy and Cain weren't interested, they were thrown back into the woods.  JMO

That was Keith Williams who found the Father's Day balloon and a bag of stuffed animals on the school side of the street. He doesn't mention clothes.   http://www.docstoc.com/docs/5755161/Casey-Anthony-Keith-Williams-interview-2

And again, Deputy Cain was the one involved when Williams calls LE with this find, only for Cain to not only go and actually search the area, but to decide for himself that the stuffed animals were of no importance and just throws the bag back into the woods. What a lazy cop he was. 

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1312 on: June 29, 2009, 09:58:37 AM »

Well they gave you and all of us  plenty of resons to harden your heart-I never will understand them-I guess I am just putting myself in thier place-I would be out of my mind--just the thought of it makes my blood run cold-everything you said was right on the money

Truthfully, it hurts me at some level to be right. It goes against my christian upbringing, and I tussle with it all the time. But when I get to that point, I think about CAYLEE. And that brings me right back to the point that I am. She was a trusting child, who loved her grandparents and her mother. That's what little kids do. And they so let her down, and are still doing it everyday.Caylee has been lost in all of this, and it is all about Casey and the Ants. Casey, at this point, shows absolutely no love for George and Spindy. And I don't think the Ants do it out of unconditional love for Skanky. They are doing it for ego, status, covering their on azzes, and the almight buck. JMO

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1313 on: June 29, 2009, 10:01:09 AM »

That would be Millers Ale House on Alafaya Triail in Waterford Lakes Towne Center. Not sure where the narcotics guys got in trouble.

http://orlando.apartmenthomeliving.com/apartment-guide/waterford-park-orlando/restaurants-dining/millers-ale-house-alafaya-trail_1

They got in trouble at Miller's Ale House

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1314 on: June 29, 2009, 10:03:25 AM »

Truthfully, it hurts me at some level to be right. It goes against my christian upbringing, and I tussle with it all the time. But when I get to that point, I think about CAYLEE. And that brings me right back to the point that I am. She was a trusting child, who loved her grandparents and her mother. That's what little kids do. And they so let her down, and are still doing it everyday.Caylee has been lost in all of this, and it is all about Casey and the Ants. Casey, at this point, shows absolutely no love for George and Spindy. And I don't think the Ants do it out of unconditional love for Skanky. They are doing it for ego, status, covering their on azzes, and the almight buck. JMO
  I know how you feel-I cant tell you how many time I have said I HATE them and later felt guilty.  WE have to remember it is them who are GUILTY -and yet hey feel no guilt .
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1315 on: June 29, 2009, 10:05:48 AM »

I keep remembering back when Greta first interviewed one of Tony L's roommates and how he said they all liked Casey and that they told Tony she was a keeper...LOL...boy did she have alot of people fooled...guess Tony is glad he didnt "keep" her....i think he was trying to get rid of her while he was in NY
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1316 on: June 29, 2009, 10:21:52 AM »

Morning all.  Is there anything schedule in court this week?  How about some more of those docs? 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1317 on: June 29, 2009, 10:22:26 AM »

They got in trouble at Miller's Ale House

That is a Miller's Ale House that is called Waterford Ale House, per link.

There is another Miller's Ale House on Semoran Blvd. The article didn't say which one the popo got in trouble at.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1318 on: June 29, 2009, 10:25:17 AM »

I keep remembering back when Greta first interviewed one of Tony L's roommates and how he said they all liked Casey and that they told Tony she was a keeper...LOL...boy did she have alot of people fooled...guess Tony is glad he didnt "keep" her....i think he was trying to get rid of her while he was in NY

She was certainly trying to be a "keeper," running around the apartment cleaning and cooking. She kept them in food and beer. what more could a bunch of college  boys ask for? I am sure Tony was getting plenty of "fringe" benefits.   

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1319 on: June 29, 2009, 10:26:35 AM »

Morning all.  Is there anything schedule in court this week?  How about some more of those docs? 

Good Morning, Northern Rose. I am afraid the "dog days of summer" comes early in Orange County, Florida. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.