March 29, 2024, 04:13:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #140 6/24/09 - 7/05/09  (Read 289130 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1360 on: June 29, 2009, 12:21:38 PM »

OT...i had no idea that all this had been disovered on this case for Jada. what is wrong with all these people...i didnt know that this girl had jada for several days while the mom went out to do who knows what.

The confession
Tkachik eventually told officers another story, according to court documents, and he led them to Justice’s body on Thursday.

Tkachik said he drove Castillo to pick up Justice for the first time June 8.

“Everything was normal for several days,” police wrote in an affidavit.

Castillo spanked Justice several times because she was being potty trained, Tkachik said.

The couple also took several lines of heroin June 12. That was the day Swiontek said she last spoke to her daughter. She said Justice told her she had eaten dinner that day and played with the dog.

“She said, ‘Love you,’” and hung up,” Swiontek said. “She seemed happy.”

The next morning, Tkachik said he found Castillo spanking the girl and pulling her hair. Justice didn’t cry, he said, which prompted Castillo to hit her even harder.

Eventually, police said, Castillo hit Justice and the girl fell against a table and hit her head. Castillo then pulled Justice into a corner and made her stand still. When Justice started acting up again, he said, Castillo started rapping the girl’s head with her knuckles.

That’s when Tkachik told police he realized things had gone too far and tried to stop Castillo.

But when he couldn’t stop her from hitting the girl, he said, he went to another room to watch television.

That night, he said, they were on their way to purchase heroin from a man named “Ryan” in Porter County. Once they were on the highway, Tkachik told police, they realized Justice was not breathing. Tkachik tried CPR while Castillo began to scream and cry.

Tkachik realized the girl was dead and told Castillo, “I told you to stop. I told you enough is enough.”

They returned home, covered Justice, and then they left her in the car while they drove to see “Ryan” in another vehicle. Then they drove to Chicago.

Police said the couple returned home at about 9:30 p.m., checked on Justice and thought she was breathing. They took her into the house and gave her CPR.

They noticed the bruising on her face, police said, and decided to put her in three garbage bags. The couple then left her body in the basement and went to bed.

Cover-up
Police said Castillo and Tkachik spent most of the next morning trying to figure out how to get rid of the body so they wouldn’t get in trouble.

They eventually decided to burn the body. Police said Tkachik drove to a home-supply store in Michigan City where he bought a metal garbage can. Then he bought charcoal, lighter fluid and gas at a gas station.

All of this while Justice was in the back of his truck.

Police said he pulled his truck into a wooded area near U.S. 421 in LaPorte County. Police said Castillo dumped gas and lighter fluid into a hole they found.

Tkachik placed charcoal and Justice’s body, wrapped in garbage bags, into the hole. Then he lit a piece of the charcoal bag and dropped it into the hole, police said, causing an explosion.

Castillo screamed and Tkachik was badly burned. The garbage bags burned, police said, but the body remained.

Tkachik and Castillo left the girl’s body in the hole and drove home.

The next day, documents say, Tkachik retrieved Justice’s body, took her to the house in Hobart, and then drove to a home-supply store in Merrillville.

He bought four bags of concrete and a large blue tub. Police said he returned to his basement, dumped a bag of concrete into the tub, put Justice’s body in the tub and then dumped the rest of the concrete over her body.

Tkachik then poured water into the tub and dried it with a space heater, police said.

When it was dry, police said, the couple drove the tub to a swamp in LaPorte County. Police said he used a yellow and black saw to cut the tub from around the concrete. He did so, police said, because he knew fingerprints would have been on it.

Tkachik pushed the concrete into the swamp where it eventually sank below the surface.

The couple returned home, took some heroin, and decided to report Justice’s abduction the next day.

Justice
Police said it was Tkachik who led them to the body they found Thursday along Snyder Road, west of U.S. 421.

Tkachik’s father killed his wife, his sister-in-law and himself in 2003 just minutes from where Justice’s body was found.

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2009/06/the-horrific-murder-of-jada-justice/

Great babysitters to leave your child with.  When I read that 2 part 'confession', it made me sick.  He couldn't stop her, so he watched TV in another room.

Do you think they will get references?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1361 on: June 29, 2009, 12:23:17 PM »

Question..has it been stated rather LE ever went back and found the bags Keith Williams was talking about?  Were they still there?  Were they across the street or same side of the road?

He found the bag further down closer to the school, and on the opposite side of Suburban Dr......I think....pretty sure....I used to know. Take everything I say with a grain of salt. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1362 on: June 29, 2009, 12:23:23 PM »

I am finishing up on part 1 of the visit with Skanky by George on August 3. I must have seen it before, because some of it is familiar.  I must say, knowing what we know now, it is a ridiculous charade of Anthony double-speak. They are going to go under "protective custody" to protect them from whoever?? Lee is a "marketing genius" and organizations are wanting to hire him?? Lot of door have opened up for us!!!! (You bet they have!) Skanky wants to see "that little girl?" George will always be Skanky's "buddy?" Media is "spinning information?, refering to People Magazine article.

And who is Scott that George wants Skanky to talk to???

I am not sure I can watch Part 2. I already have a headache and my blood pressure is up!   
good morning monkeys  Yes I do agree with everything you have said-But  still -George is in a great deal of pain-evil one offers nothing -she sits there and lets him talk but  she has only one message-I can help if I am not home.  George hit the nail on the head when he tells KC   I hope JB is not in just to make a name for himself-guess that is why   JB stop all vists.  The Evil One is heartless.  She killled her daughter-she destroyed everyone who ever loved her-Cindy and George lost a grand daughter they loved but  did not protect--Now they have a daughter who they will lose because they protected her to much.  I cant help feeling pity for them-but I am sure they will do something tommorow that will make me lose that pity.  As I said I agree-But pray to God that I will never me tested in that way.

When will it be time to stop that protection?

Suppose, just suppose, she got off entirely because of something the As did to mess up the investigation.   Are they not aiding and abetting?

If she got out, who will be her next victim?  And, there will be a next victim.  Will it be one or both of her parents, Jose's wife/girlfriend?  How will her 'helpers' feel then?

I feel badly that they miss their Granddaughter, it has to be a terrible pain, but there is not one shred of remorse for their roles.  The first one being not getting her help when she first needed it--a RN and a member of LE...

This point about what Casey was doing that visit is vitally important.   She was NOT concerned about Caylee AT ALL.   She was manipulating her parents and pulling on their heartstrings so they would help her get bonded out.   Casey also spoke of another bond opportunity & seemed rather miffed at her parents that it was not accomplished.  Cindy even states something to the effect Casey, we don't have that kind of money.

Now as far as George's pain, I wish I could feel more empathy but both his and Cindy's conduct has diminished it beyond repair.   How can you be greatly in pain over the lost of a murdered granddaughter & then go out of your way to protect her killer - its beyond support they have literally obstructed justice & tampered with evidence and lied their faces off... he needed to get his head out of his @$$ a long time ago & stand up for Caylee - snit its not like Casey ever respected or gave a hoot about him.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1363 on: June 29, 2009, 12:33:55 PM »

Well they gave you and all of us  plenty of resons to harden your heart-I never will understand them-I guess I am just putting myself in thier place-I would be out of my mind--just the thought of it makes my blood run cold-everything you said was right on the money

Truthfully, it hurts me at some level to be right. It goes against my christian upbringing, and I tussle with it all the time. But when I get to that point, I think about CAYLEE. And that brings me right back to the point that I am. She was a trusting child, who loved her grandparents and her mother. That's what little kids do. And they so let her down, and are still doing it everyday.Caylee has been lost in all of this, and it is all about Casey and the Ants. Casey, at this point, shows absolutely no love for George and Spindy. And I don't think the Ants do it out of unconditional love for Skanky. They are doing it for ego, status, covering their on azzes, and the almight buck. JMO

Yeah.  What she said!!!...and that goes double for me!!!

rambo rambo

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1364 on: June 29, 2009, 12:38:12 PM »

I keep remembering back when Greta first interviewed one of Tony L's roommates and how he said they all liked Casey and that they told Tony she was a keeper...LOL...boy did she have alot of people fooled...guess Tony is glad he didnt "keep" her....i think he was trying to get rid of her while he was in NY

Maybe they said she 'looked like the grim reaper' but it was a bad feed.

I believe in miracles!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1365 on: June 29, 2009, 12:38:54 PM »

Question..has it been stated rather LE ever went back and found the bags Keith Williams was talking about?  Were they still there?  Were they across the street or same side of the road?
I have been wondering the same 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1366 on: June 29, 2009, 12:40:34 PM »

I keep remembering back when Greta first interviewed one of Tony L's roommates and how he said they all liked Casey and that they told Tony she was a keeper...LOL...boy did she have alot of people fooled...guess Tony is glad he didnt "keep" her....i think he was trying to get rid of her while he was in NY

She was certainly trying to be a "keeper," running around the apartment cleaning and cooking. She kept them in food and beer. what more could a bunch of college  boys ask for? I am sure Tony was getting plenty of "fringe" benefits.   

For your roommates, someone else's leech is a good thing.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1367 on: June 29, 2009, 12:43:25 PM »

She was certainly trying to be a "keeper," running around the apartment cleaning and cooking. She kept them in food and beer. what more could a bunch of college  boys ask for? I am sure Tony was getting plenty of "fringe" benefits.   

I seriously hope all of her "fringe benefactors" had some blood screening done for any bonus prize they were not counting on.

I know it is not funny.

Shocked

I believe in miracles!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1368 on: June 29, 2009, 12:44:38 PM »

Maybe they said she 'looked like the grim reaper' but it was a bad feed.

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

They should have taken a gander at her Photobucket account, with all those depressing skeletons and skulls! 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1369 on: June 29, 2009, 12:45:44 PM »

I seriously hope all of her "fringe benefactors" had some blood screening done for any bonus prize they were not counting on.

I know it is not funny.

Shocked

Yes, it is!!! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1370 on: June 29, 2009, 12:48:39 PM »

Morning Monkeys!!!!!!   (This is where yall say morning back!)

Morning Back!!!  Oh, I forgot, my back and I are not on speaking terms just yet.  How 'bout if I say Morning A-1, instead!

I believe in miracles!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1371 on: June 29, 2009, 12:50:56 PM »

Morning Monkeys!!!!!!   (This is where yall say morning back!)

Morning Back!!!  Oh, I forgot, my back and I are not on speaking terms just yet.  How 'bout if I say Morning A-1, instead!

Thats what I love about you, you can be in pain and still have your sense of humor!!!   an angelic monkey

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1372 on: June 29, 2009, 12:51:44 PM »

]I always thought that Caylee looked like a little version of Cindy, that is all I meant. The 1% of hispanic blood was in one of the docs that was released, I don't know what that all means exactly, people were discussing the dna of Caylee, and that was listed. I think we started talking about that because Blink thinks that Jesus Ortiz is probably the father of Caylee. I sure don't know much about dna, maybe someone who does can explain the dna that came out about Caylee.

Turbo, respectfully, that is not accurate. I know you don't believe he is the Father, as alot do not. I respect that. However, his family has NOT provided DNA, they did not need to. There was a preserved sample of blood drawn following his accident  with the FHP that OCSO filed to maintain early on in the case. It has not been released publicly as to whether or not they did test it. That said, I can tell you for a fact as of one month prior to finding Caylee's remains, they had not.

I do believe they know who the Father is, whomever it is, in my experience the way Dr. G worded her portion of Caylee's ID, leads me to that conclusion.
B

Jesus Ortiz was not Caylee's father. The family provided the DNA for LE early on in this case and then came out and denied it emphatically. That must have been an assumption very early in the case.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1373 on: June 29, 2009, 12:59:24 PM »

I am finishing up on part 1 of the visit with Skanky by George on August 3. I must have seen it before, because some of it is familiar.  I must say, knowing what we know now, it is a ridiculous charade of Anthony double-speak. They are going to go under "protective custody" to protect them from whoever?? Lee is a "marketing genius" and organizations are wanting to hire him?? Lot of door have opened up for us!!!! (You bet they have!) Skanky wants to see "that little girl?" George will always be Skanky's "buddy?" Media is "spinning information?, refering to People Magazine article.

I am not sure I can watch Part 2. I already have a headache and my blood pressure is up!   
good morning monkeys  Yes I do agree with everything you have said-But  still -George is in a great deal of pain-evil one offers nothing -she sits there and lets him talk but  she has only one message-I can help if I am not home.  George hit the nail on the head when he tells KC   I hope JB is not in just to make a name for himself-guess that is why   JB stop all vists.  The Evil One is heartless.  She killled her daughter-she destroyed everyone who ever loved her-Cindy and George lost a grand daughter they loved but  did not protect--Now they have a daughter who they will lose because they protected her to much.  I cant help feeling pity for them-but I am sure they will do something tommorow that will make me lose that pity.  As I said I agree-But pray to God that I will never me tested in that way.

Suppose, just suppose, she got off entirely because of something the As did to mess up the investigation.   Are they not aiding and abetting?

If she got out, who will be her next victim?  And, there will be a next victim.  Will it be one or both of her parents, Jose's wife/girlfriend?  How will her 'helpers' feel then?

I feel badly that they miss their Granddaughter, it has to be a terrible pain, but there is not one shred of remorse for their roles.  The first one being not getting her help when she first needed it--a RN and a member of LE...

I said pretty much the same thing last week to a friend. She said, "Stop with the nonsense. 31 days of not reporting Caylee missing, her actions during those 31 days, her actions since Caylee was reported missing and all the factual evidence will not allow her to walk."  My friend is right. I just see Cindy going to jail along with her!! Maybe George too!!  Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

I see that, too.  I am just wondering why they do what they do.

I believe in miracles!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1374 on: June 29, 2009, 01:04:06 PM »

For your roommates, someone else's leech is a good thing.

Yea, a leech with benefits    Casey might as well have been a doorknob, everyone had a turn

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1375 on: June 29, 2009, 01:27:01 PM »

We really, really need a bone to pick. 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1376 on: June 29, 2009, 01:49:50 PM »

Mornin', Monkeys. I was reading Jeff Hopkins deposition and he says that he ran into Casey at the Waterford Ale House.  Wasn't someone wondering which Ale House she frequented?  Hope that helps.
Thanks Monkalicious, I was wondering what Ale House it was. So it wasn't the one the cops were drinking at during a sting.

That Muffy Bee is everywhere!!!

an angelic monkey

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1377 on: June 29, 2009, 01:59:47 PM »

Aaww! We all do it. I do it to this day. 

Just try to scroll down past the last  before you start posting. And you can check like I usually don't, by going to preview and scrolling up to see what your quote looks like. If it doesn't look right, you can correct it and then post. In a perfect world, we would all do it.   an angelic monkey
Hey, Fanny, lookit you! All giving advice on how to quote and such! I'm so proud of ya!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1378 on: June 29, 2009, 02:03:10 PM »

Hi Monkeys! 

Just have a minute.  And Desi will not be little Miss Busy Poster at SM today.  I will be thinking of Caylee and the Monkeys who care about her, though.

Before I run off, I wanted to say that Blink is right about the Ortiz family.  Reporters besieged their home at one point, when the speculation about Jesus possibly being Caylee's father went public.  The media jumped right on the story, and the emphatic denial from the family was NOT that they had proof that Jesus was not Caylee's father -- but rather that they did not recall ever having heard of or meeting Casey Anthony before Caylee's story hit the news, and that to their knowledge, Casey had never been a girlfriend or even a close friend of Jesus.

They hired an attorney who told the media that they did not think Jesus could be the father, but due to the speculation, they were certainly interested in knowing what the DNA test would show (as any family in such a situation would be).

The blood sample was NOT provided by the family.  Investigators were planning to obtain the blood sample from the Florida Highway Patrol.  State law requires a blood sample in fatal crashes to test for toxicology, and the sample had presumably been retained.

And I agree with Blink, I don't believe the results of that testing have been made public yet, though as always ICBW.

Blink, I also wish you would talk about that DNA report on Caylee, which says that her sample showed only 1% match to Hispanic typing.  Was this somehow limited only to Casey's ancestry and not the father's?  (The whole mitochondrial DNA thing -- mom's line only or whatever)??  If you believe that Jesus could be the father, then you most likely understand about that stuff and could help here.  Several Monkeys, including me, are  about that report.  TIA

TTYL, Monkeys.

God Bless Our Caylee.
 an angelic monkey

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Grumbles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1379 on: June 29, 2009, 02:08:43 PM »

This point about what Casey was doing that visit is vitally important.   She was NOT concerned about Caylee AT ALL.   She was manipulating her parents and pulling on their heartstrings so they would help her get bonded out.   Casey also spoke of another bond opportunity & seemed rather miffed at her parents that it was not accomplished.  Cindy even states something to the effect Casey, we don't have that kind of money.

Now as far as George's pain, I wish I could feel more empathy but both his and Cindy's conduct has diminished it beyond repair.   How can you be greatly in pain over the lost of a murdered granddaughter & then go out of your way to protect her killer - its beyond support they have literally obstructed justice & tampered with evidence and lied their faces off... he needed to get his head out of his @$$ a long time ago & stand up for Caylee - snit its not like Casey ever respected or gave a hoot about him.

George's pain to me always seems like he's had an epiphany about what he and all of them haven't done and he knows there is not going back from that. Sure it's about Caylee, but it feels like it's more about the shame he feels and the rage he feels because the rest of the world can see it all now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.