April 23, 2024, 03:40:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #140 6/24/09 - 7/05/09  (Read 289777 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1380 on: June 29, 2009, 02:15:51 PM »

Aaww! We all do it. I do it to this day. 

Just try to scroll down past the last  before you start posting. And you can check like I usually don't, by going to preview and scrolling up to see what your quote looks like. If it doesn't look right, you can correct it and then post. In a perfect world, we would all do it.   an angelic monkey
Hey, Fanny, lookit you! All giving advice on how to quote and such! I'm so proud of ya!

I learned at the feet of the Mistress!! Monkey Devil!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1381 on: June 29, 2009, 02:18:23 PM »

We really, really need a bone to pick. 
  Anything
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1382 on: June 29, 2009, 02:21:31 PM »

Anything

I am really tired of doing housework. I don't have any excuses. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1383 on: June 29, 2009, 02:22:16 PM »

So, do we know if any LE ever picked up the bags that Keith Williams found on Suburban?  I don't recall ever reading anything along that line..I may have missed it though.  Also wondering where the toy horses, other balloon and things like that come into play?

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1384 on: June 29, 2009, 02:26:49 PM »

So, do we know if any LE ever picked up the bags that Keith Williams found on Suburban?  I don't recall ever reading anything along that line..I may have missed it though.  Also wondering where the toy horses, other balloon and things like that come into play?

I have wondered if they we able to pick up any of that also. It was already deteriorating, and it seems that Cain just tossed it back in the woods. Maybe when the LE took Cain to Suburban to interview him after Caylee's discovery, he showed them where the bag was. And as far as I know, we haven't heard any more about the toy horses or balloon. I wonder if there were toy horses in the bag? 

Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1385 on: June 29, 2009, 02:29:45 PM »

There is something fishy with Casey's lanyard, I want to hear more about that.
When Spindy made such a fuss about the lanyard, I felt for sure that it would eventually be found with Caylee. I never saw anything in the recovery reports that sounded anything like it. So it is still???????
I wanna know too, would love for it to be the murder weapon.  (not that I would want that to happen, you understand!)
WOW, I never thought about it being the murder weapon. 
I had, and thought that is why it would be found with Caylee. Spindy may have noticed it missing from it's usual place and made a hoop about it because she may have thought the same thing.  Or Spindy took it to lay the blame on someone else. 
Hi, Monkeys.
Cindy stated that the mysteriously (allegedly) missing lanyard had Casey's "work ID" on it... so, here's another possible angle to add to this speculation: 

Either the work ID did not exist and Cindy is covering for Casey by claiming that it did, and that LE conspiratorially made it disappear to nail Casey as a liar,

OR it did exist, and was an incriminating fake or long-expired Universal ID that Cindy, Casey, or someone else ditched to cover for Casey's lies.  Remember that Cindy's coworkers at Gentiva stated they had seen Casey on numerous occasions wearing her "work badge" on a lanyard around her neck when she would show up at Cindy's office.  A prop worn for her role as "working mom."

-----
P.S.  What a find, Tupelo, on the KFN and Vancouver.  These people.....   

Very well could be an expired ID badge as well when I worked for the county they didn't  care if you turned in your badge when you left or not.  do that's another angle.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1386 on: June 29, 2009, 02:32:55 PM »

Anything

I agree, although the choice of wording I'm positive not intended to offend did make me gag just knowing what happened in this case.   We are going to experience long gaps of new information in this case during the course of the next year but I do think there will be another motion hearing within the next month or so.

The civil case motions is at a stall until September which I was a bit surprised was put off that long, then again many courts across the country are bogged down with an overwhelmeing case load.

Im bouncing from domestic delight to following many breaking stories.   My daughter is traveling tomorrow making a pitstop in Atlanta to watch a Braves v Phillies baseball game & will be here Wed lunchtime  WOO HOO! 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1387 on: June 29, 2009, 02:38:43 PM »

Anything

I agree, although the choice of wording I'm positive not intended to offend did make me gag just knowing what happened in this case.   We are going to experience long gaps of new information in this case during the course of the next year but I do think there will be another motion hearing within the next month or so.

The civil case motions is at a stall until September which I was a bit surprised was put off that long, then again many courts across the country are bogged down with an overwhelmeing case load.

Im bouncing from domestic delight to following many breaking stories.   My daughter is traveling tomorrow making a pitstop in Atlanta to watch a Braves v Phillies baseball game & will be here Wed lunchtime  WOO HOO! 

Very happy for you and your daughter coming home!

My apologies!! I did not mean to offend. Poor choice of words on my part.      an angelic monkey

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1388 on: June 29, 2009, 02:51:14 PM »

Anything

I am really tired of doing housework. I don't have any excuses. 
I'm tired of doing housework too, things are just to quiet, maybe there will be some kind of fireworks. So Blink, the testing of Jesus's DNA has not happened yet? Or it has happened, but much later on? I'm betting LE knows Caylee's father, and they knew pretty early on.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1389 on: June 29, 2009, 02:53:16 PM »

Those toy horses, that's right, and that balloon, could it be they were just random items laying there?
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1390 on: June 29, 2009, 03:04:53 PM »

Anything

Very happy for you and your daughter coming home!

My apologies!! I did not mean to offend. Poor choice of words on my part.      an angelic monkey

O I made it clear I knew you didnt, its just so sad to know what happened to Caylee as well as many other children just recently never mind in totality.   Thank you, Fanny.   You would chuckle, Im jumping out of my own skin for Wed to get here - I only wish my son wasnt busy being a hero to our country versus spending time with mommie, I miss him horribly.   Ugh, I just saw in the news that parking garage collapse in Atlanta & I quickly looked to see if it was anywheres near the hotel I arranged a room for her & her boyfriend so they can attend the ballgame tomorrow night, phew not associated.   We're going to be celebrating her birthday & the 4th with a neighborhood "BOOM BOOM BOOM SPECTACULAR" OMG Im pertified with the stock I have in our garage right now...

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1391 on: June 29, 2009, 03:09:03 PM »

PS since new stuff is slow on this case,  O/T I know some of you love Shep of Foxnews & his car chase coverage...there is one going on in North Dallas right now (I have in-laws that live in Dallas)

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1392 on: June 29, 2009, 03:13:31 PM »

Here's a little tidbit I picked up on another forum I'm on:

http://www.myspace.com/mal322

Mallory Parker"s myspace page says she is dog sitting for the week...last login 6/26.

The Milstead"s were at the A's this weekend on motorcycles.

Mallory's car there also...wonder if the A's are out on tour again??? Where could they be???[/quote]

Where did you hear this and do you have a link??[/quote] This is me

It is from a neighbor of the A's who is on another forum...she listed the myspace page and it says she is dog sitting this week...Thought Lee was still living at home??? Why would Mallory need to dog sit if Lee was still there?

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1393 on: June 29, 2009, 03:22:26 PM »

Mallory Parker"s myspace page says she is dog sitting for the week...last login 6/26.

Mallory's car there also...wonder if the A's are out on tour again??? Where could they be???

It is from a neighbor of the A's who is on another forum...she listed the myspace page and it says she is dog sitting this week...Thought Lee was still living at home??? Why would Mallory need to dog sit if Lee was still there?
[/quote]

Poor Mallory! They have used that girl everyway to Sunday!!! 

Maybe the Anthonys took Lee-lee on a cruise. 

I am just trying to get the visual of the Milstupids on motorcycles. 

Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1394 on: June 29, 2009, 03:27:29 PM »

Fanny, we have taken in so much in this case, it is very easy to confuse the facts. Plus we have had Cindy, George and Nozo in our face the entire time disputing everything that has come out. It's amazing we are all not bonkers by now.  BUT...we have the reliable State prosecutors, LE, FBI, and forensic, anthropological and toxicological testing on Caylee's side that will strongly prove any and all discrepancies that may arise.  Justice for Caylee will happen.

Isn't this also the picture that Cindy was eluding to as being the "Nanny's" apartment.  I think it was during one of those jail house conversations. 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1395 on: June 29, 2009, 03:28:38 PM »

Anyone watching this car chase on foxnews, OMG Shep is a hoot

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1396 on: June 29, 2009, 03:36:05 PM »

Mallory's car there also...wonder if the A's are out on tour again??? Where could they be???

[/quote]Dennis on a motorcycle, I'm going to behave myself 
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1397 on: June 29, 2009, 03:49:08 PM »

Anyone watching this car chase on foxnews, OMG Shep is a hoot
Yes!! Been watching for quite awhile. Can't wait to hear why he was running!!

Milsteads on motorcyles!! Not a pretty picture at all. I can't believe the Ants would trust them in their house if they are indeed away!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1398 on: June 29, 2009, 03:52:26 PM »

Where did you hear this and do you have a link??
This is me

[/quote]Dennis on a motorcycle, I'm going to behave myself 
[/quote]

Where is CC when you need him? 

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1399 on: June 29, 2009, 03:53:03 PM »

Where did you hear this and do you have a link??
This is me

[/quote]

Poor Mallory! They have used that girl everyway to Sunday!!! 

Maybe the Anthonys took Lee-lee on a cruise. 

I am just trying to get the visual of the Milstupids on motorcycles. 
[/quote]

Why is Mallory still around the family? I would have run along time ago. Must have something to do with the CMAF!!  $$$$$$$   Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.