April 19, 2024, 12:00:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #140 6/24/09 - 7/05/09  (Read 289677 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1440 on: June 29, 2009, 08:02:55 PM »

Maybe the Milsteads will be towing a mini billboard sign behind their motorcycles now!   Monkey Devil!

Spindy and George will be riding in the side cars ..holding out donation jars at the red lights.

LMAO 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1441 on: June 29, 2009, 09:37:27 PM »

Maybe the Milsteads will be towing a mini billboard sign behind their motorcycles now!   Monkey Devil!

Spindy and George will be riding in the side cars ..holding out donation jars at the red lights.

LMAO 

Oh,now that was good.  Monkey Devil!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1442 on: June 29, 2009, 09:40:20 PM »

Oh I give up! I never screwed up a quote before and now I've done it twice in a row. Back to lurking.
That quote box was screwed up long before you arrived!    Good to see you scatty, don't lurk.

She speaks the truth.Good to see you Scatty. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Grumbles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1443 on: June 29, 2009, 09:44:17 PM »

Back to work - BBL. Will do more reading back to see if I can offer something substantial instead of sitting around laughing my fool head off at all of you with your antics.

OT sorta
Hurry back.  And what will you bring us?  You said you would see if you could offer us something substantial.  Some dirt on the Ants?  Maybe some chocolate?   

BTW-You look simply mah-velous with your new avi. 

Why thank you Miss MuffyBee! I also have a lovely alter ego Brandi made for me - I'm pretending to be coy about it but I haven't figured out how to switch from one to the other and not lose the first one completely 
So far with the research - looks like I'm gonna be dragging in the chocolate....
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1444 on: June 29, 2009, 09:55:16 PM »

hiya monkeys,
ok now tell me about 'slore' is it a slut/ho combo?  (i hope that doesn't get me in trouble.)  on another site months ago someone came up with 'pole-tart'  i was always partial to that one. Monkey Devil!

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1445 on: June 29, 2009, 10:07:08 PM »

I am still trying to figure out how we got to page 71 in a week with absolutely no new news 

Chatty Sleuth Monkeys musing about Crazy Slore Mother?   

Hi Monkeys!   

Hey CBB.Sorry I missed you today.   an angelic monkey

~ Peter Frampton
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1446 on: June 29, 2009, 10:28:06 PM »

Doesn't anyone else think it is strange that the little shorts were found in much better physical condition then Caylee's shirt..which was almost gone? 

I think that Dom Casey was not just back there looking for Caylee..I think he was back there to place the shorts there..as in Cindy repeatedly saying someone could have placed Caylee there after Casey was in jail..and telling the LE that she had sent someone to check out that area.   Also Hoover's video tape was not the only tape..remember he recorded over the other tape...and what did make Hoover come out of the woodwork once the body was found?  I swear something else had to be going on out there that day..or prior to that day.

Ah-ha! Yes, something is definitely up with those shorts. It's been bothering me ever since the news broke about them being the pink striped shorts from the video showing Casey playing with Caylee. What bothers me is that this video appears to be about a year old. That's a much younger Caylee and a Casey with much shorter hair in the video. It looks like it was taken around the time Caylee turned 2 years old. A year later, with the way these youngens grow, I doubt Caylee would still fit into these shorts! I have a 1-year-old and little children under 12 all grow like crazy. There's no way that something a child wore a year earlier, like a pair of shorts, would still fit. Why were these shorts found with Caylee? It doesn't make sense. I don't think she was actually wearing them. They were somehow added as an afterthought, and I am not sure why. 
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1447 on: June 29, 2009, 10:38:23 PM »

Back to work - BBL. Will do more reading back to see if I can offer something substantial instead of sitting around laughing my fool head off at all of you with your antics.

OT sorta
Hurry back.  And what will you bring us?  You said you would see if you could offer us something substantial.  Some dirt on the Ants?  Maybe some chocolate?   

Why thank you Miss MuffyBee! I also have a lovely alter ego Brandi made for me - I'm pretending to be coy about it but I haven't figured out how to switch from one to the other and not lose the first one completely 
So far with the research - looks like I'm gonna be dragging in the chocolate....

Did someone say Chocolate?? 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1448 on: June 29, 2009, 10:42:59 PM »

MCCANDLESS, SHERI
1740 E ROAD
LOXAHATHCEE FL 33470
Title DIR

She is the owner of A Better Copy Center one of KFN sponsors.

That is Sheri Milstead.

Interesting that she used the name "McCandless." Is that a maiden name or a first-marriage surname? The reason I ask is that I found this posted on another board a while back:

Ten301

01:41 PMMar 13 2009

There's evidence [Casey] was involved in a prostitution ring....google the name Craig McCandless (he invented PDA's, very rich man), Dave Mackinson, Rex Harris, all rich guys...check out dogpile. com/boardreader, click on the grass link, Craig said the answers are 'there'....Also. Society Entertainment (hmmm) is/was located at Sawgrass apartments.........just a thought but I think Casey was into something more than WE know but I'm sure Baez knows...we shall see when the trials starts...........................interesting stuff
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1449 on: June 29, 2009, 10:52:14 PM »

Rum and Cola!!!!  We kicked that info around for a while but nothing defenative on it as I remember.  Will be interested in anything you come up with!!!  Nice to see you!!1

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Grumbles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1450 on: June 30, 2009, 12:05:53 AM »

tippytoeing in- last post at 9:52 - oh so that was 6:52 my time - ssshhhh - quiet grumbles - everyone is sleeping -  I hear many soft snores from the bunkies

ps I know it is your dogs or dear hubbies Monkey Devil!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1451 on: June 30, 2009, 12:57:45 AM »

OT sorta

Grumbles? I have your avatar saved in my photobucket, and I'll keep it for you and make it available anytime you'd like. All you ever have to do is just leave me a post in my thread, and we'll fix you right up wth it. 

I've been concerned you were in a bad spot and might be worried you would offend either Brandi or me. I'm not at all offended by whatever you do with an avatar choice, and am sorry if you had a single thought in that direction. No poster, much less a new one, should ever be put in that position. It simply shouldn't have happened and I promise that if you ever show up in my thread wearing a newly created Brandi avatar asking how you look, I'll just say "Great, and it's wonderful to see you!" rather than presenting you other avatars to force you into choosing. As a moderator of SM, I'm really hoping that never happens to another poster, because you guys are what it's all about. So, Grumbles, do whatever YOU want to do, and that will make me happy!   

If you need any help, just let me know. I'll be glad to help you make the switch if you'd like!   
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1452 on: June 30, 2009, 07:56:41 AM »

I am finishing up on part 1 of the visit with Skanky by George on August 3. I must have seen it before, because some of it is familiar.  I must say, knowing what we know now, it is a ridiculous charade of Anthony double-speak. They are going to go under "protective custody" to protect them from whoever?? Lee is a "marketing genius" and organizations are wanting to hire him?? Lot of door have opened up for us!!!! (You bet they have!) Skanky wants to see "that little girl?" George will always be Skanky's "buddy?" Media is "spinning information?, refering to People Magazine article.

And who is Scott that George wants Skanky to talk to???

I am not sure I can watch Part 2. I already have a headache and my blood pressure is up!   
good morning monkeys  Yes I do agree with everything you have said-But  still -George is in a great deal of pain-evil one offers nothing -she sits there and lets him talk but  she has only one message-I can help if I am not home.  George hit the nail on the head when he tells KC   I hope JB is not in just to make a name for himself-guess that is why   JB stop all vists.  The Evil One is heartless.  She killled her daughter-she destroyed everyone who ever loved her-Cindy and George lost a grand daughter they loved but  did not protect--Now they have a daughter who they will lose because they protected her to much.  I cant help feeling pity for them-but I am sure they will do something tommorow that will make me lose that pity.  As I said I agree-But pray to God that I will never me tested in that way.

When will it be time to stop that protection?

Suppose, just suppose, she got off entirely because of something the As did to mess up the investigation.   Are they not aiding and abetting?

If she got out, who will be her next victim?  And, there will be a next victim.  Will it be one or both of her parents, Jose's wife/girlfriend?  How will her 'helpers' feel then?

I feel badly that they miss their Granddaughter, it has to be a terrible pain, but there is not one shred of remorse for their roles.  The first one being not getting her help when she first needed it--a RN and a member of LE...

I dont want them to get away with anything-I agree with what you are saying- Its just sad that the evil one destroyed so many lives-and I do think cin and george loved Caylee-dont think KC loves anyone but hersself
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1453 on: June 30, 2009, 08:35:03 AM »

~ Peter Frampton
Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1454 on: June 30, 2009, 08:36:34 AM »

Good morning Monkeys and guests. 

Anything suppose to be released before the Holiday?
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1455 on: June 30, 2009, 08:38:12 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys!  I'm stuck on the Frank M. connection.  I don't think he has anything to do with Caylee, but his brand of scam seems like it would attract the likes of Casey.  (And maybe George, too.)  I keep playing around with the idea of him being involved with fake ID cards, which could have started the whole Zanny thing.  I am so ready for the next SOMETHING, I really don't care what it is. 

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1456 on: June 30, 2009, 08:38:35 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/orl-bk-casey-anthony-roy-kronk-063009,0,2354756.story

CASEY ANTHONY CASE
Meter reader who found Caylee Anthony's remains wants more money
Roy Kronk, the meter reader in the Casey Anthony case, could receive an additional $2,500 to pay for his legal fees.

7:37 AM EDT, June 30, 2009

The Orange County meter reader who discovered the remains of Caylee Marie Anthony last year, may get more money from Orange County to pay for his legal fees, according to WESH.com.

Roy Kronk may receive an additional $2,500 from the Orange County commissioners today, which would bring the total amount of tax payer dollars spent on his legal representation to $15,000.

Kronk was on duty when he discovered Caylee Anthony's remains on Dec. 11.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1457 on: June 30, 2009, 08:44:55 AM »

Good morning Monkeys and guests. 

Anything suppose to be released before the Holiday?

I don't have any idea.We can keep our fingers crossed. 

~ Peter Frampton
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1458 on: June 30, 2009, 08:45:08 AM »

So, do we know if any LE ever picked up the bags that Keith Williams found on Suburban?  I don't recall ever reading anything along that line..I may have missed it though.  Also wondering where the toy horses, other balloon and things like that come into play?

According to Keith they did not, and some of the items were still there. However, I have no confirmation on that.
When I refused to make changes to my article he requested following his "onsite tour" with George Anthony and Baez, he has not responded to my attempts to clarify some of the questions/ issues by readers.

I told him then that if that "influence" was going to change his story, he needed to remember that he gave a sworn interview to IAD in December which would be released and OCSO, as well as the public would  definately be comparing the two. I also told him I would be very careful of his associations if he did not want to find himself on the "usual suspects mounting heap" the defense is weeding through. He was never on the side of the road Caylee was found. He told AID and I the truth, if he intends to say differently on the stand, they are ready for him; I hope he takes that into consideration, he seemed like an alright guy to me.
B

Consequently, when it was released
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1459 on: June 30, 2009, 08:47:16 AM »

MCCANDLESS, SHERI
1740 E ROAD
LOXAHATHCEE FL 33470
Title DIR

She is the owner of A Better Copy Center one of KFN sponsors.

That is Sheri Milstead.

Interesting that she used the name "McCandless." Is that a maiden name or a first-marriage surname? The reason I ask is that I found this posted on another board a while back:

Ten301

01:41 PMMar 13 2009

There's evidence [Casey] was involved in a prostitution ring....google the name Craig McCandless (he invented PDA's, very rich man), Dave Mackinson, Rex Harris, all rich guys...check out dogpile. com/boardreader, click on the grass link, Craig said the answers are 'there'....Also. Society Entertainment (hmmm) is/was located at Sawgrass apartments.........just a thought but I think Casey was into something more than WE know but I'm sure Baez knows...we shall see when the trials starts...........................interesting stuff

Good Morning Monkeys!!

This is the facebook pg. for Sheri McCandless, West Palm Beach, Fl.   http://www.facebook.com/sherimFL 
I'm not sure if she and Sheri Milstead are the same person now that I see this. Does anyone have info to set me straight?

I went to dogpile.com/boardreader last night, but I don't understand about the grass link. Can anyone enlighten me, please?

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.