April 18, 2024, 06:11:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #140 6/24/09 - 7/05/09  (Read 289663 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1460 on: June 30, 2009, 08:47:34 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys!  I'm stuck on the Frank M. connection.  I don't think he has anything to do with Caylee, but his brand of scam seems like it would attract the likes of Casey.  (And maybe George, too.)  I keep playing around with the idea of him being involved with fake ID cards, which could have started the whole Zanny thing.  I am so ready for the next SOMETHING, I really don't care what it is. 

Yep,the Frank connection is interesting.
I'm ready for SOMETHING to. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1461 on: June 30, 2009, 08:48:10 AM »

MCCANDLESS, SHERI
1740 E ROAD
LOXAHATHCEE FL 33470
Title DIR

She is the owner of A Better Copy Center one of KFN sponsors.

That is Sheri Milstead.

Interesting that she used the name "McCandless." Is that a maiden name or a first-marriage surname? The reason I ask is that I found this posted on another board a while back:

Ten301

01:41 PMMar 13 2009

There's evidence [Casey] was involved in a prostitution ring....google the name Craig McCandless (he invented PDA's, very rich man), Dave Mackinson, Rex Harris, all rich guys...check out dogpile. com/boardreader, click on the grass link, Craig said the answers are 'there'....Also. Society Entertainment (hmmm) is/was located at Sawgrass apartments.........just a thought but I think Casey was into something more than WE know but I'm sure Baez knows...we shall see when the trials starts...........................interesting stuff

Turbo is correct, she also goes by Sheri Markey, IIRC she has a few alias's.
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1462 on: June 30, 2009, 08:53:43 AM »

Ok - guys this is OT but I am not sure I did this right - I just started a new thread over in missing persons for a gal from my area. I have not been home in a few days as we are in DC and getting ready to head home but I was hoping that someone could help this people. TIA.

Edit to add link: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5553.new#new
« Last Edit: June 30, 2009, 09:59:09 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1463 on: June 30, 2009, 09:12:15 AM »

I'm just poking around online looking for items on The Milsteads. I found this blog, and this post again, shows what KFN is all about. 

Yogini said...

Dear Anonymous,

I assure you, this blog is not Sherri Milstead's or Kid Finder's blog. You're obviously the same person who wrote 2 other comments here for them (which I didn't publish).

Let me explain why I blogged about Kid Finders months ago. Heather Riggio, a missing young woman is missing from my city (Miami), I know her sister. Back in July, she told me about Kid Finders, that they were doing a mobile billboard for Heather Riggio, and she said nothing but nice things about them. A week later, I received an email from Sherri Milstead of Kid Finders in which she offered their services for Lilly (this blog is about her, my missing friend) . Sherri asked me to meet her at the press conference they organized for Heather Riggio at the North Miami Beach Police station and we met there. (I have pictures of this press conference on Flickr, my Missing Persons Group) I met Dennis, as well. They said they'd do the same for Lilly, the billboard, a press conference and that someone in the media would pick it up and write an article about Lilly. They made a commitment but sadly, it hasn't happened yet. Sherri Milstead sent me an email when Caylee Anthony went missing and she said: "As you know we are KID Finders Network and small children take precidence but rest assured we are still working on getting a mobile billboard out for Lily as fast as we can."

That was the last I heard from them...

November 27, 2008 3:22 PM

http://justiceinmiami.blogspot.com/2008/07/heather-riggio-update.html

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1464 on: June 30, 2009, 09:25:29 AM »

I'm just poking around online looking for items on The Milsteads. I found this blog, and this post again, shows what KFN is all about. 

Yogini said...

Dear Anonymous,

I assure you, this blog is not Sherri Milstead's or Kid Finder's blog. You're obviously the same person who wrote 2 other comments here for them (which I didn't publish).

Let me explain why I blogged about Kid Finders months ago. Heather Riggio, a missing young woman is missing from my city (Miami), I know her sister. Back in July, she told me about Kid Finders, that they were doing a mobile billboard for Heather Riggio, and she said nothing but nice things about them. A week later, I received an email from Sherri Milstead of Kid Finders in which she offered their services for Lilly (this blog is about her, my missing friend) . Sherri asked me to meet her at the press conference they organized for Heather Riggio at the North Miami Beach Police station and we met there. (I have pictures of this press conference on Flickr, my Missing Persons Group) I met Dennis, as well. They said they'd do the same for Lilly, the billboard, a press conference and that someone in the media would pick it up and write an article about Lilly. They made a commitment but sadly, it hasn't happened yet. Sherri Milstead sent me an email when Caylee Anthony went missing and she said: "As you know we are KID Finders Network and small children take precidence but rest assured we are still working on getting a mobile billboard out for Lily as fast as we can."

I remember reading this blog, and you are so correct.  This is what they are all about---chasing the almighty dollar, not the missing children.  Plus precidence is spelled wrong.  Can none of these people put together a piece of grammatical prose?  I refer to Baez, Todd Black, Cindy Anthony as well as Michelle Bart.  This is supposed to be a main part of stheir jobs, communicating with the public, and they are all piss poor at it.  Sorry, got a little carried away...

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1465 on: June 30, 2009, 09:28:28 AM »

MCCANDLESS, SHERI
1740 E ROAD
LOXAHATHCEE FL 33470
Title DIR

That is Sheri Milstead.

Interesting that she used the name "McCandless." Is that a maiden name or a first-marriage surname? The reason I ask is that I found this posted on another board a while back:

Ten301

There's evidence [Casey] was involved in a prostitution ring....google the name Craig McCandless (he invented PDA's, very rich man), Dave Mackinson, Rex Harris, all rich guys...check out dogpile. com/boardreader, click on the grass link, Craig said the answers are 'there'....Also. Society Entertainment (hmmm) is/was located at Sawgrass apartments.........just a thought but I think Casey was into something more than WE know but I'm sure Baez knows...we shall see when the trials starts...........................interesting stuff

This might be a dumb question but, is it not illegal to file false information, an alias name, on the paperwork submitted for a non-profit organization? Are these forms never checked out for legitimacy before being granted their license? No ID check on directors?   

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1466 on: June 30, 2009, 09:31:52 AM »

Ok - guys this is OT but I am not sure I did this right - I just started a new thread over in missing persons for a gal from my area. I have not been home in a few days as we are in DC and getting ready to head home but I was hoping that someone could help this people. TIA.

OOPS here is the link http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5553.new#new
Good Morning, I will check that out.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1467 on: June 30, 2009, 09:33:19 AM »

Yogini said...

Dear Anonymous,

I remember reading this blog, and you are so correct.  This is what they are all about---chasing the almighty dollar, not the missing children.  Plus precidence is spelled wrong.  Can none of these people put together a piece of grammatical prose?  I refer to Baez, Todd Black, Cindy Anthony as well as Michelle Bart.  This is supposed to be a main part of stheir jobs, communicating with the public, and they are all piss poor at it.  Sorry, got a little carried away...

I agree with you and that M. Bart, the Milsteads always look slobbish in their appearances. Is looking like poor individuals part of their plan to play on sympathy from the public? As in, we give everything we have for these poor missing children.  Too bad the public doesn't see the homes they live in!

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1468 on: June 30, 2009, 09:38:53 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys!  I'm stuck on the Frank M. connection.  I don't think he has anything to do with Caylee, but his brand of scam seems like it would attract the likes of Casey.  (And maybe George, too.)  I keep playing around with the idea of him being involved with fake ID cards, which could have started the whole Zanny thing.  I am so ready for the next SOMETHING, I really don't care what it is. 

Yep,the Frank connection is interesting.
I'm ready for SOMETHING to. 

I agree..Frank M is probably where Casey learned her own little tricks and scams..as well as how to obtain ID's etc.  I thin he would not have had anything to do with Caylee.  I do think KC was into other scams we haven't heard about yet....like stealing CC info and using it....she wasn't just stealing from family and friends.....it will be interesting to see how that part plays out in this case.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
kimmy2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1469 on: June 30, 2009, 09:55:40 AM »

Good Morning Everyone! I have just caught up reading here and i have a question,someone posted the jail visit with George and Casey,yes i tortured myself and watched it again Wink,but he was talking to her about her bond,how it was all determined before she went into court,then he said not word for word,forgot how he put it but said the same thing happened to him long ago,with the trouble he had been in but didnt wanna get into it...was he talking about when he threw his dad thru the glass window? Or have i missed other trouble he has been in with the law?
Sorry if this is a dumb question..just caught that and was curious... TIA

Live each day as if it were your last!
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1470 on: June 30, 2009, 10:00:08 AM »

So, do we know if any LE ever picked up the bags that Keith Williams found on Suburban?  I don't recall ever reading anything along that line..I may have missed it though.  Also wondering where the toy horses, other balloon and things like that come into play?

According to Keith they did not, and some of the items were still there. However, I have no confirmation on that.
When I refused to make changes to my article he requested following his "onsite tour" with George Anthony and Baez, he has not responded to my attempts to clarify some of the questions/ issues by readers.

I told him then that if that "influence" was going to change his story, he needed to remember that he gave a sworn interview to IAD in December which would be released and OCSO, as well as the public would  definately be comparing the two. I also told him I would be very careful of his associations if he did not want to find himself on the "usual suspects mounting heap" the defense is weeding through. He was never on the side of the road Caylee was found. He told AID and I the truth, if he intends to say differently on the stand, they are ready for him; I hope he takes that into consideration, he seemed like an alright guy to me.
B

Consequently, when it was released

TY Blink..I can't understand why LE would not have wanted to atleast check out those bags..even though it was after the fact.

I thught Keith sounded like a very honest guy in yuor interview..too bad he may have drunk the Kool aide after being with GA and Bozo. Or amybe he just wants no more part in this little drama anylonger.  But I did feel he was believable..

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Grumbles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1471 on: June 30, 2009, 10:17:44 AM »

Good Morning Everyone! I have just caught up reading here and i have a question,someone posted the jail visit with George and Casey,yes i tortured myself and watched it again Wink,but he was talking to her about her bond,how it was all determined before she went into court,then he said not word for word,forgot how he put it but said the same thing happened to him long ago,with the trouble he had been in but didnt wanna get into it...was he talking about when he threw his dad thru the glass window? Or have i missed other trouble he has been in with the law?

Oh no, I will have to listen to him again! I understood it to mean he was referring to when he was in law enforcement he knew that bail bonds were preset long before the prisoner actually stood in front of the judge.  It is so hard to listen to that drivel, I didn't hear the part about his trouble.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1472 on: June 30, 2009, 10:20:45 AM »

Hi Monkeys!!  Have a second cup of coffee with me!   

Grumbles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1473 on: June 30, 2009, 10:24:17 AM »

Back to work - BBL. Will do more reading back to see if I can offer something substantial instead of sitting around laughing my fool head off at all of you with your antics.

OT sorta
Hurry back.  And what will you bring us?  You said you would see if you could offer us something substantial.  Some dirt on the Ants?  Maybe some chocolate?   

BTW-You look simply mah-velous with your new avi. 

Why thank you Miss MuffyBee! I also have a lovely alter ego Brandi made for me - I'm pretending to be coy about it but I haven't figured out how to switch from one to the other and not lose the first one completely 
So far with the research - looks like I'm gonna be dragging in the chocolate....

Grumbles? I have your avatar saved in my photobucket, and I'll keep it for you and make it available anytime you'd like. All you ever have to do is just leave me a post in my thread, and we'll fix you right up wth it. 

I've been concerned you were in a bad spot and might be worried you would offend either Brandi or me. I'm not at all offended by whatever you do with an avatar choice, and am sorry if you had a single thought in that direction. No poster, much less a new one, should ever be put in that position. It simply shouldn't have happened and I promise that if you ever show up in my thread wearing a newly created Brandi avatar asking how you look, I'll just say "Great, and it's wonderful to see you!" rather than presenting you other avatars to force you into choosing. As a moderator of SM, I'm really hoping that never happens to another poster, because you guys are what it's all about. So, Grumbles, do whatever YOU want to do, and that will make me happy!   

If you need any help, just let me know. I'll be glad to help you make the switch if you'd like!   

Oh CBB thank you for saying that - I was! But I would like to have both and use the other from time to time if that is alright - since I'm a Gemini it works for me
I am so touched by how welcoming you all have been.  After lurking for so long - I must have sounded like a nutbar when I first registered 'cause the approval took quite awhile, but when it finally came through (bless Klaas) I was suddenly in a complete panic to actually jump in - shades of what if they hate me?
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1474 on: June 30, 2009, 10:24:40 AM »

Edit to add link: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5553.new#new

Good Morning Monkeys and Guests.  an angelic monkey

I have already gone to this site. We have relatives in the area and go to a family reunion every year near her destination.  This really does not sound good, and I hope more resourses are used today to help look for her.

Very nice of you to post the link.   an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1475 on: June 30, 2009, 10:25:25 AM »

Not a dumb question at all, kimmy2! I rewatched it myself and wondered the same thing. I don't have the answer, but also notced that George said something to the effect of "Mom is so worried that perhaps she was too domineering......"

I'm curious about both of those statements. 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1476 on: June 30, 2009, 10:28:34 AM »

I didn't catch that part in the video, but I will screw up some courage and try to listen to that part again. I warn you! I might have a mood altering experience doing it again.   Monkey Devil!

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1477 on: June 30, 2009, 10:30:51 AM »

MCCANDLESS, SHERI
1740 E ROAD
LOXAHATHCEE FL 33470
Title DIR

That is Sheri Milstead.

Ten301

This might be a dumb question but, is it not illegal to file false information, an alias name, on the paperwork submitted for a non-profit organization? Are these forms never checked out for legitimacy before being granted their license? No ID check on directors?   

Not a dumb question. Either someone is falling down on the job or the scammers of the world know how to work the ropes.   

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1478 on: June 30, 2009, 10:31:47 AM »

Not a dumb question at all, kimmy2! I rewatched it myself and wondered the same thing. I don't have the answer, but also notced that George said something to the effect of "Mom is so worried that perhaps she was too domineering......"

I'm curious about both of those statements. 
  Wow, I hope Cindy isn't still worried about herself being too domineering, hope she got the clue that she is a domineering so and so.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1479 on: June 30, 2009, 10:32:23 AM »

Oh CBB thank you for saying that - I was! But I would like to have both and use the other from time to time if that is alright - since I'm a Gemini it works for me
I am so touched by how welcoming you all have been.  After lurking for so long - I must have sounded like a nutbar when I first registered 'cause the approval took quite awhile, but when it finally came through (bless Klaas) I was suddenly in a complete panic to actually jump in - shades of what if they hate me?

an angelic monkey You have fit in here just fine. Besides, we like nutbars.    Monkey Devil!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.