April 17, 2024, 11:25:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #140 6/24/09 - 7/05/09  (Read 289623 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1480 on: June 30, 2009, 10:32:55 AM »

Back to work - BBL. Will do more reading back to see if I can offer something substantial instead of sitting around laughing my fool head off at all of you with your antics.

OT sorta
Hurry back.  And what will you bring us?  You said you would see if you could offer us something substantial.  Some dirt on the Ants?  Maybe some chocolate?   

BTW-You look simply mah-velous with your new avi. 

Why thank you Miss MuffyBee! I also have a lovely alter ego Brandi made for me - I'm pretending to be coy about it but I haven't figured out how to switch from one to the other and not lose the first one completely 
So far with the research - looks like I'm gonna be dragging in the chocolate....

Grumbles? I have your avatar saved in my photobucket, and I'll keep it for you and make it available anytime you'd like. All you ever have to do is just leave me a post in my thread, and we'll fix you right up wth it. 

I've been concerned you were in a bad spot and might be worried you would offend either Brandi or me. I'm not at all offended by whatever you do with an avatar choice, and am sorry if you had a single thought in that direction. No poster, much less a new one, should ever be put in that position. It simply shouldn't have happened and I promise that if you ever show up in my thread wearing a newly created Brandi avatar asking how you look, I'll just say "Great, and it's wonderful to see you!" rather than presenting you other avatars to force you into choosing. As a moderator of SM, I'm really hoping that never happens to another poster, because you guys are what it's all about. So, Grumbles, do whatever YOU want to do, and that will make me happy!   

If you need any help, just let me know. I'll be glad to help you make the switch if you'd like!   

Oh CBB thank you for saying that - I was! But I would like to have both and use the other from time to time if that is alright - since I'm a Gemini it works for me
I am so touched by how welcoming you all have been.  After lurking for so long - I must have sounded like a nutbar when I first registered 'cause the approval took quite awhile, but when it finally came through (bless Klaas) I was suddenly in a complete panic to actually jump in - shades of what if they hate me?

Awwwww, Grumbles, you already feel like a regular here,    Watch out, I hug hard and you've got one coming your way rght now! Don't give a second thought to any avatar changes, and again, I'll be happy to assist you getting whichever you want, whenever you want, up and going if you need my help. Just leave a post in my thread and it will get done. 
Grumbles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1481 on: June 30, 2009, 10:34:31 AM »

Grumbles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1482 on: June 30, 2009, 10:36:11 AM »

CBB - I love hugs - sorry the laughs were for Fanny Mae saying she likes nutbars. I'm getting better at quotes so I'll have to use them more often.
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1483 on: June 30, 2009, 10:49:37 AM »

Hi Monkeys!!  Have a second cup of coffee with me!   

Thank you CBB. A second cup sounds great!  And Good morning Monkeys.  I've been away from the computer & am just catching up.  Hope everyone has been well & that I haven't missed too much.
 an angelic monkey

Grumbles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1484 on: June 30, 2009, 10:51:56 AM »

BBL - must walk Slo(w) and Mo(tion) around a couple of blocks - the King and Queen of the slow waddle. I swear this is my life long lesson in patience! an angelic monkey
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1485 on: June 30, 2009, 11:05:14 AM »

Thank you CBB. A second cup sounds great!  And Good morning Monkeys.  I've been away from the computer & am just catching up.  Hope everyone has been well & that I haven't missed too much.
 an angelic monkey

Hi cece!  I've wondered where you've been! You haven't missed anything; Nut was scratching her head the other day wondering how we've managed to get this far in a thread with absolutely no news this week! 

We manage though, don't we?   
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1486 on: June 30, 2009, 11:08:03 AM »

Okie Dokie..

I went back in. George says, "Back years ago, the thing that I did, I don't want to get into it, it was already decided in the Judge's chambers ahead of time. That's the way it works." I am paraphrasing somewhat as I do not want to listen to it over and over.

This was at the time George and Skanky were talking about the bond hearing and she was given a high bond.

I am going outside and look at my beautiful courtyard and pull some weeds. I must have been out of my mind to listen to that stupid video again.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17058741/detail.html

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1487 on: June 30, 2009, 11:09:35 AM »

an angelic monkey

I've been wondering where you've been. Welcome back.  an angelic monkey

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1488 on: June 30, 2009, 11:09:44 AM »

So, do we know if any LE ever picked up the bags that Keith Williams found on Suburban?  I don't recall ever reading anything along that line..I may have missed it though.  Also wondering where the toy horses, other balloon and things like that come into play?

According to Keith they did not, and some of the items were still there. However, I have no confirmation on that.
When I refused to make changes to my article he requested following his "onsite tour" with George Anthony and Baez, he has not responded to my attempts to clarify some of the questions/ issues by readers.

I told him then that if that "influence" was going to change his story, he needed to remember that he gave a sworn interview to IAD in December which would be released and OCSO, as well as the public would  definately be comparing the two. I also told him I would be very careful of his associations if he did not want to find himself on the "usual suspects mounting heap" the defense is weeding through. He was never on the side of the road Caylee was found. He told AID and I the truth, if he intends to say differently on the stand, they are ready for him; I hope he takes that into consideration, he seemed like an alright guy to me.
B

Consequently, when it was released

That's confusing to me because he stated he was across the street from the school there and Caylee was also found across the street just down more on Surburban toward Hopespring.So where did he find the bag of stuffed animals and clothes exactly?
Good morning Monkeys

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
kimmy2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1489 on: June 30, 2009, 11:12:48 AM »

ahhh thank you all for answering my question..i wish i had noticed the time and which part because i KNOW you all dont wanna listen to the entire thing again but he did say 'it happened to me along time ago ,but dont want to get into it" or something like that,,anyway i have always thought George to be a conman or something is really hinky with him...i'll look and try to post for you all ...thanks again!:-)

Live each day as if it were your last!
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1490 on: June 30, 2009, 11:13:40 AM »

an angelic monkey

Hi cece!  I've wondered where you've been! You haven't missed anything; Nut was scratching her head the other day wondering how we've managed to get this far in a thread with absolutely no news this week! 

We manage though, don't we?   

Thanks CBB!  We can always count on the monkeys to keep the threads going.  That's what we are all here for.  And even though the subject of our conversations is a very, very sad one, the addition of a little levity is always a welcome relief for our sadness.  A great balance that is much needed.

While it is slow, I'm going to catch up on some chores & will check back with the monkeys in just a bit.
 an angelic monkey

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1491 on: June 30, 2009, 11:16:33 AM »

an angelic monkey

I've been wondering where you've been. Welcome back.  an angelic monkey

Thanks Fanny Mae.  I had company over the weekend & took a little extra time off for myself.  Good to be back.  I just hope things pick back up for Justice for Caylee.  Off to do some chores.  Ugh!
 an angelic monkey

kimmy2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1492 on: June 30, 2009, 11:18:32 AM »

Okie Dokie..

I went back in. George says, "Back years ago, the thing that I did, I don't want to get into it, it was already decided in the Judge's chambers ahead of time. That's the way it works." I am paraphrasing somewhat as I do not want to listen to it over and over.

This was at the time George and Skanky were talking about the bond hearing and she was given a high bond.

I am going outside and look at my beautiful courtyard and pull some weeds. I must have been out of my mind to listen to that stupid video again.

thanks fanny that is what i was talking about.....it does give you a headache huh?

Live each day as if it were your last!
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1493 on: June 30, 2009, 11:27:27 AM »

So, do we know if any LE ever picked up the bags that Keith Williams found on Suburban?  I don't recall ever reading anything along that line..I may have missed it though.  Also wondering where the toy horses, other balloon and things like that come into play?

According to Keith they did not, and some of the items were still there. However, I have no confirmation on that.
When I refused to make changes to my article he requested following his "onsite tour" with George Anthony and Baez, he has not responded to my attempts to clarify some of the questions/ issues by readers.

I told him then that if that "influence" was going to change his story, he needed to remember that he gave a sworn interview to IAD in December which would be released and OCSO, as well as the public would  definately be comparing the two. I also told him I would be very careful of his associations if he did not want to find himself on the "usual suspects mounting heap" the defense is weeding through. He was never on the side of the road Caylee was found. He told AID and I the truth, if he intends to say differently on the stand, they are ready for him; I hope he takes that into consideration, he seemed like an alright guy to me.
B

That's confusing to me because he stated he was across the street from the school there and Caylee was also found across the street just down more on Surburban toward Hopespring.So where did he find the bag of stuffed animals and clothes exactly?
Good morning Monkeys

This doc explains where he found the bag on Suburban.     http://www.docstoc.com/docs/5755161/Casey-Anthony-Keith-Williams-interview-2

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1494 on: June 30, 2009, 11:31:08 AM »

If Sherri J Milstead uses the alias Sheri McCandless then she has numerous names listed on her registration for KFN.  I also find it intereting that they all list the Milstead's hosue address.  From Sunbiz.org

Florida Non Profit Corporation 
KID FINDERS NETWORK, INC.
Filing Information
Document Number N06000010388
FEI/EIN Number 205764303
Date Filed 10/04/2006
State FL
Status ACTIVE
Effective Date 10/04/2006
Last Event AMENDMENT
Event Date Filed 10/25/2006
Event Effective Date NONE

Principal Address
1740 E ROAD
SUITE B
LOXAHATCHEE FL 33470 

Mailing Address
P.O. BOX 212306
WEST PALM BEACH FL 33421 
Changed 05/04/2009
Registered Agent Name & Address
MILSTEAD, SHERRI
1740 E ROAD
SUITE B
LOXAHATCHEE FL 33470 
Name Changed: 05/01/2007

Officer/Director Detail
Name & Address
Title P,T
MILSTEAD, DENNIS W
1740 E ROAD
LOXHATCHEE FL 33470 

Title VP,S
MILSTEAD, SHERRI J
1740 E ROAD
LOXAHATCHEE FL 33470 

Title DIR
MCCANDLESS, SHERI
1740 E ROAD
LOXAHATHCEE FL 33470 

Title DIR
RIDDLE, JAMES
1740 E ROAD
LOXAHATCHEE FL 33470 

Title DIR
TINELLI, LINDA
1740 E ROAD
LOXAHATCHEE FL 33470 

Title DIR
GROOVER, KAREN
1740 E ROAD
LOXAHATCHEE FL 33470 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1495 on: June 30, 2009, 11:39:33 AM »

Here she goes by Sherri M Misltead:

GOTCHA BILLBOARDS, INC.
Filing Information
Document Number P06000082469
FEI/EIN Number 205047997
Date Filed 06/15/2006
State FL
Status INACTIVE
Effective Date 06/10/2006
Last Event ADMIN DISSOLUTION FOR ANNUAL REPORT
Event Date Filed 09/26/2008
Event Effective Date NONE

Principal Address
1740 E ROAD
LOXAHATCHEE FL 33470 
Changed 07/05/2007

Mailing Address
1740 E ROAD
LOXAHATCHEE FL 33470 
Changed 07/05/2007

Registered Agent Name & Address
MILSTEAD, SHERRI M1740 E ROAD
SUITE B
LOXAHATCHEE FL 33470 US

Officer/Director Detail
Name & Address
Title P
MILSTEAD, MALORI J
1740 E ROAD
LOXAHATCHEE FL 33470 

Title VP,T
MILSTEAD, SHERRI M
1740 E ROAD
LOXAHATCHEE FL 33470 

Title SEC
MILSTEAD, KARI M
1740 E ROAD
LOXAHATCHEE FL 33470 

http://ccfcorp.dos.state.fl.us/scripts/cordet.exe?action=DETFIL&inq_doc_number=P06000082469&inq_came_from=OFFFWD&cor_web_names_seq_number=0002&names_name_ind=P&ret_names_cor_number=&ret_cor_web_names_seq_number=&ret_names_name_ind=&ret_names_comp_name=&ret_names_filing_type=&ret_cor_web_princ_seq=&ret_princ_comp_name=MILSTEADS&ret_princ_type=
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1496 on: June 30, 2009, 11:45:53 AM »

B

Good morning Monkeys

This doc explains where he found the bag on Suburban.     http://www.docstoc.com/docs/5755161/Casey-Anthony-Keith-Williams-interview-2
Thank you
I admit I don't know my east/west/south/north direction at all so I'm lost on that part but on page 5 detective Allen says something like"
so just for the record where you found the initial bags with the balloon,is between here,uh,going toward a school but on the right hand side,south side of the road,correct?"
Williams says yes sir.
So Williams did find the bags with the balloon on the right hand side of the street(same side Caylee was found at)going toward the school correct or no?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1497 on: June 30, 2009, 11:50:09 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/19903629/detail.html
Kronk's Request To Receive More Tax Dollars Approved

Posted: 11:24 am EDT June 30, 2009
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- A meter reader, who found a child's remains that later turned out to be Caylee Anthony's body on December 11, will get more tax dollars to deal with the legal issues that have come up because of the case against Casey Anthony.

Orange County commissioners approved Roy Kronk's request for an additional $2,500 Tuesday morning, which brings the total of tax dollars spent on his legal fees to at least $12,500.

However, the commissioners say if Kronk's attorney wants more money in the future, he will have to speak before the board to explain why he needs more cash.

Casey Anthony is accused of killing her daughter and dumping her remains near the Anthony family home.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1498 on: June 30, 2009, 11:50:27 AM »

Okie Dokie..

thanks fanny that is what i was talking about.....it does give you a headache huh?

I caught that too..and at first I thought of him throwing his Dad through the plateglass window at the car dealership.  But then I thought..would his own Dad have him arrested for that?  If so we never heard any of the family remark on his arrest for that.....also could he still work security if he had been charged in a criminal case?  And if it was for that..could his Dad have dropped the case..bail is usually only in criminal cases..and once your charged I don't think they can just drop the case.  Is George just BSing to her?

George also makes some comments about he wished he would have listened to Casey more when she wanted to talk..blah, blah..but that's all in the past and they can't go back..which I felt was code for ..we know what you've done..Mom and I feel guilty for having such a dysfunctional family..but we're going to move forward together on this coverup and stand behind you....just my take on the whole utterly phony discussion..they both keeping looking up at the cameras like " are you catching this folks?"

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1499 on: June 30, 2009, 12:03:32 PM »

B

Good morning Monkeys

Thank you
I admit I don't know my east/west/south/north direction at all so I'm lost on that part but on page 5 detective Allen says something like"
so just for the record where you found the initial bags with the balloon,is between here,uh,going toward a school but on the right hand side,south side of the road,correct?"
Williams says yes sir.
So Williams did find the bags with the balloon on the right hand side of the street(same side Caylee was found at)going toward the school correct or no?

Well, I guess I am mixed up again. Because I remember seeing a video of him showing the news media a chain link fence and walking back toward the end of it, and saying they were on the opposite side of the street from Caylee's remains sight, and closer to the school. I thought we looked it up on live search, or google earth, and it showed a chain link fence on the other side of the street.  Now I am totally confused.   

I know he got the trespassing ticket when he parked his car on school property at a later date, when he went back to look. That time I think he was looking at the dead end of Suburban where there is a gate, and dirt tracks into the woods. JMO

Maybe BLINKcan clarify it for us. I am begining to feel lke a dottering idiot. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.