April 18, 2024, 11:25:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #140 6/24/09 - 7/05/09  (Read 289673 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1500 on: June 30, 2009, 12:06:54 PM »

Okie Dokie..

I went back in. George says, "Back years ago, the thing that I did, I don't want to get into it, it was already decided in the Judge's chambers ahead of time. That's the way it works." I am paraphrasing somewhat as I do not want to listen to it over and over.

This was at the time George and Skanky were talking about the bond hearing and she was given a high bond.

I am going outside and look at my beautiful courtyard and pull some weeds. I must have been out of my mind to listen to that stupid video again.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17058741/detail.html

thanks fanny that is what i was talking about.....it does give you a headache huh?

I caught that too..and at first I thought of him throwing his Dad through the plateglass window at the car dealership.  But then I thought..would his own Dad have him arrested for that?  If so we never heard any of the family remark on his arrest for that.....also could he still work security if he had been charged in a criminal case?  And if it was for that..could his Dad have dropped the case..bail is usually only in criminal cases..and once your charged I don't think they can just drop the case.  Is George just BSing to her?

George also makes some comments about he wished he would have listened to Casey more when she wanted to talk..blah, blah..but that's all in the past and they can't go back..which I felt was code for ..we know what you've done..Mom and I feel guilty for having such a dysfunctional family..but we're going to move forward together on this coverup and stand behind you....just my take on the whole utterly phony discussion..they both keeping looking up at the cameras like " are you catching this folks?"

You forgot to add the "snort, snort, sniff, sniff," poke fingers in eyes, "snort, snort, sniff, siff"...and repeat! 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1501 on: June 30, 2009, 12:14:15 PM »

KARMA, I meant to say that if he agreed to it being on the south side of Suburban, that WOULD be the same side of the street where Caylee's remains were found.   

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1502 on: June 30, 2009, 12:24:56 PM »

Okie Dokie..

I went back in. George says, "Back years ago, the thing that I did, I don't want to get into it, it was already decided in the Judge's chambers ahead of time. That's the way it works." I am paraphrasing somewhat as I do not want to listen to it over and over.

This was at the time George and Skanky were talking about the bond hearing and she was given a high bond.

I am going outside and look at my beautiful courtyard and pull some weeds. I must have been out of my mind to listen to that stupid video again.

thanks fanny that is what i was talking about.....it does give you a headache huh?

I caught that too..and at first I thought of him throwing his Dad through the plateglass window at the car dealership.  But then I thought..would his own Dad have him arrested for that?  If so we never heard any of the family remark on his arrest for that.....also could he still work security if he had been charged in a criminal case?  And if it was for that..could his Dad have dropped the case..bail is usually only in criminal cases..and once your charged I don't think they can just drop the case.  Is George just BSing to her?

George also makes some comments about he wished he would have listened to Casey more when she wanted to talk..blah, blah..but that's all in the past and they can't go back..which I felt was code for ..we know what you've done..Mom and I feel guilty for having such a dysfunctional family..but we're going to move forward together on this coverup and stand behind you....just my take on the whole utterly phony discussion..they both keeping looking up at the cameras like " are you catching this folks?"

You forgot to add the "snort, snort, sniff, sniff," poke fingers in eyes, "snort, snort, sniff, siff"...and repeat! 

They all talk like something out of a very bad soap opera. Melodrama ...
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1503 on: June 30, 2009, 12:31:39 PM »

So, do we know if any LE ever picked up the bags that Keith Williams found on Suburban?  I don't recall ever reading anything along that line..I may have missed it though.  Also wondering where the toy horses, other balloon and things like that come into play?

According to Keith they did not, and some of the items were still there. However, I have no confirmation on that.
When I refused to make changes to my article he requested following his "onsite tour" with George Anthony and Baez, he has not responded to my attempts to clarify some of the questions/ issues by readers.

I told him then that if that "influence" was going to change his story, he needed to remember that he gave a sworn interview to IAD in December which would be released and OCSO, as well as the public would  definately be comparing the two. I also told him I would be very careful of his associations if he did not want to find himself on the "usual suspects mounting heap" the defense is weeding through. He was never on the side of the road Caylee was found. He told AID and I the truth, if he intends to say differently on the stand, they are ready for him; I hope he takes that into consideration, he seemed like an alright guy to me.
B

Consequently, when it was released

That's confusing to me because he stated he was across the street from the school there and Caylee was also found across the street just down more on Surburban toward Hopespring.So where did he find the bag of stuffed animals and clothes exactly?
Good morning Monkeys

This doc explains where he found the bag on Suburban.     http://www.docstoc.com/docs/5755161/Casey-Anthony-Keith-Williams-interview-2
Thank you
I admit I don't know my east/west/south/north direction at all so I'm lost on that part but on page 5 detective Allen says something like"
so just for the record where you found the initial bags with the balloon,is between here,uh,going toward a school but on the right hand side,south side of the road,correct?"
Williams says yes sir.
So Williams did find the bags with the balloon on the right hand side of the street(same side Caylee was found at)going toward the school correct or no?

Well, I guess I am mixed up again. Because I remember seeing a video of him showing the news media a chain link fence and walking back toward the end of it, and saying they were on the opposite side of the street from Caylee's remains sight, and closer to the school. I thought we looked it up on live search, or google earth, and it showed a chain link fence on the other side of the street.  Now I am totally confused.   

I know he got the trespassing ticket when he parked his car on school property at a later date, when he went back to look. That time I think he was looking at the dead end of Suburban where there is a gate, and dirt tracks into the woods. JMO

Maybe BLINKcan clarify it for us. I am begining to feel lke a dottering idiot. 

I did a mapquest so we have a better sense of direction.      http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=Orlando&state=FL&address=8750-9098+Suburban+Dr#a/maps/l::8750+Suburban+Dr+&35;+9098:Orlando:FL:32829-8657:US:28.48763:-81.263315:address:Orange+County:1/m:hyb:12:28.48763:-81.263315:0:::::/io:0:::::f:EN:M:/e

You can zoom in closer and take the map towards the school. Of course I'm sure you already know this!!!   

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Protect the little babies
Scared Monkey

We are the voice for the missing or harmed!!

« Reply #1504 on: June 30, 2009, 12:34:04 PM »

Here is the walkthrough with Keith Williams with Fox 35

Special Report With Keith Williams
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jfyP2VuLd0

The things are still there..mmm

Oh and HELLO MONKEYS, I finally caught up... 

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

We will go to great lengths to be the voice for the missing and harmed!!

~Light a Candle http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CMA ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1505 on: June 30, 2009, 12:36:11 PM »

Why is it so quiet? Something happening behind the scenes, maybe? Are all the lawyers on a cruise or something, even Baez is quiet.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1506 on: June 30, 2009, 12:40:17 PM »

I always wondered why NG has always said they found Caylee's REMAINS 15 houses away from where she lived when it is clearly 19 houses from the Anthonys, on their side of the street.    Maybe Natisha had problems counting in all of the excitement! 

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1507 on: June 30, 2009, 12:44:54 PM »

So, do we know if any LE ever picked up the bags that Keith Williams found on Suburban?  I don't recall ever reading anything along that line..I may have missed it though.  Also wondering where the toy horses, other balloon and things like that come into play?

According to Keith they did not, and some of the items were still there. However, I have no confirmation on that.
When I refused to make changes to my article he requested following his "onsite tour" with George Anthony and Baez, he has not responded to my attempts to clarify some of the questions/ issues by readers.

I told him then that if that "influence" was going to change his story, he needed to remember that he gave a sworn interview to IAD in December which would be released and OCSO, as well as the public would  definately be comparing the two. I also told him I would be very careful of his associations if he did not want to find himself on the "usual suspects mounting heap" the defense is weeding through. He was never on the side of the road Caylee was found. He told AID and I the truth, if he intends to say differently on the stand, they are ready for him; I hope he takes that into consideration, he seemed like an alright guy to me.
B

That's confusing to me because he stated he was across the street from the school there and Caylee was also found across the street just down more on Surburban toward Hopespring.So where did he find the bag of stuffed animals and clothes exactly?
Good morning Monkeys

This doc explains where he found the bag on Suburban.     http://www.docstoc.com/docs/5755161/Casey-Anthony-Keith-Williams-interview-2
Thank you
I admit I don't know my east/west/south/north direction at all so I'm lost on that part but on page 5 detective Allen says something like"
so just for the record where you found the initial bags with the balloon,is between here,uh,going toward a school but on the right hand side,south side of the road,correct?"
Williams says yes sir.
So Williams did find the bags with the balloon on the right hand side of the street(same side Caylee was found at)going toward the school correct or no?

Well, I guess I am mixed up again. Because I remember seeing a video of him showing the news media a chain link fence and walking back toward the end of it, and saying they were on the opposite side of the street from Caylee's remains sight, and closer to the school. I thought we looked it up on live search, or google earth, and it showed a chain link fence on the other side of the street.  Now I am totally confused.   

I know he got the trespassing ticket when he parked his car on school property at a later date, when he went back to look. That time I think he was looking at the dead end of Suburban where there is a gate, and dirt tracks into the woods. JMO

You and me both Fanny.
Even re reading these Detective interviews gives me a headache and it's not just all the umm'ing and uh'ing the interviewee is doing,it's the ones giving the interviews too.
Anyway,going toward the school,would the right side of the street be south?Also in the doc linked above,toward the end of the interview,Det.Allen says:
but yeah,the stuffed animals are back here uh,on the other side of the school,that's where you found them,not up here where you saw the tent(tent set up when they found Caylee)
Williams says"no,no,there back here on the other side of the school"

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1508 on: June 30, 2009, 12:44:57 PM »

I sure don't like the fact that Keith said he wonders if Caylee's body was there when he search in August. You know Nozo will have him on the stand saying just that. Thank goodness for the anthropological reports.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1509 on: June 30, 2009, 12:47:57 PM »

Why is it so quiet? Something happening behind the scenes, maybe? Are all the lawyers on a cruise or something, even Baez is quiet.

Very quiet.We need some news.
Maybe the beast ordered Baez to be quiet. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1510 on: June 30, 2009, 12:48:49 PM »

KARMA, I meant to say that if he agreed to it being on the south side of Suburban, that WOULD be the same side of the street where Caylee's remains were found.   
Thank you Fanny!
I should have read ahead.Detective Allen or Yuri said southside of surburban.Sooooooooo.....now what?

Karma Is Coming

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1511 on: June 30, 2009, 12:48:57 PM »

I always wondered why NG has always said they found Caylee's REMAINS 15 houses away from where she lived when it is clearly 19 houses from the Anthonys, on their side of the street.    Maybe Natisha had problems counting in all of the excitement! 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1512 on: June 30, 2009, 12:54:08 PM »

B

Good morning Monkeys

Thank you
Williams says yes sir.

I did a mapquest so we have a better sense of direction.      http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=Orlando&state=FL&address=8750-9098+Suburban+Dr#a/maps/l::8750+Suburban+Dr+&35;+9098:Orlando:FL:32829-8657:US:28.48763:-81.263315:address:Orange+County:1/m:hyb:12:28.48763:-81.263315:0:::::/io:0:::::f:EN:M:/e

You can zoom in closer and take the map towards the school. Of course I'm sure you already know this!!!   
Thank you TupeloHoney!

Karma Is Coming

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1513 on: June 30, 2009, 12:58:05 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/orl-bk-casey-anthony-roy-kronk-063009,0,2354756.story

CASEY ANTHONY CASE
Orange leaders split on legal costs, strategy in Casey Anthony case
Leaders approved an additional $2,500 to pay for Roy Kronk's legal fees in the Casey Anthony case.

David Damron | Sentinel Staff Writer
    11:58 AM EDT, June 30, 2009

Orange County leaders approved another $2,500 payment this morning to the lawyer of the county worker who discovered the body of Caylee Anthony, but commissioners raised vocal concerns about the escalating costs and legal strategy in the case that has attracted national media scrutiny.

"This case has no limit," said Commissioner Mildred Fernandez. "It's a taxpayer issue."

The total tab for utility worker Ray Kronk's defense now comes to $15,000. Commissioners said this high-profile case, which now involves a death-penalty trial for the girl's mother Casey Anthony, could drag out and prove terribly costly.

However, County Mayor Rich Crotty said of Kronk, a county worker, "he's our guy," noting that "he did the right thing" and that his efforts likely saved taxpayers "a ton of money" by ending a costly search effort. The county elected to pay for Kronk to get a lawyer after it was clear Anthony's attorney's and others would want to question him.

Crotty agreed, though, that any future payments to Kronk's attorney would need a full board discussion; today's payment was included on a consent agenda, which rarely gets debated. But Crotty objected to the idea of requiring Kronk himself to be present to defend any future requests.

Some commissioners worried aloud about what message their squabble about legal fees would send to workers and whether it would discourage them from doing the right thing, as they agreed Kronk did when he pushed investigators to check out what he feared could be the body of a missing child.

"Will they think twice?" Commissioner Scott Boyd said. "I would hope not."
But Commisioner Fred Brummer said he was primarily concerned that Kronk's lawyer was fighting a request to see his client's cell phone records.

"We should not be trying to suppress the evidence," Brummer said, adding that the scrutiny into a front-line county worker's private affairs was acceptable. "That's a problem with life."

~ Peter Frampton
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1514 on: June 30, 2009, 12:59:22 PM »

Thank you PTLB,it looked to me like he was on the same side of the street as where Caylee was found....dunno....I couldn't get a clear view in my head.

Karma Is Coming

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1515 on: June 30, 2009, 01:07:48 PM »

Very quiet.We need some news.
Maybe the beast ordered Baez to be quiet. 
That's what I was thinking 
Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1516 on: June 30, 2009, 01:08:35 PM »

Okie Dokie..

Oh,  the beauty of nature.  Minus the weeds.  Think of them as the Anthonys.  They just will not go way.  lol
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1517 on: June 30, 2009, 01:10:17 PM »

Thanks Trimm for that article, I guess the tax payers should pay his legal costs, but I'm sure many people don't want to. But why should he pay for finding a missing child?
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1518 on: June 30, 2009, 01:18:41 PM »

Thank you PTLB,it looked to me like he was on the same side of the street as where Caylee was found....dunno....I couldn't get a clear view in my head.

In the video, he was on the same side of street. You can see a street light post right in front of where he is showing the stuffed animals just inside the wooded area. The light posts are on the southside of the street. It also looks like the clearing right in front of the school when they were standing talking.

This is not the same video I was referring to in reference to the chain link fence. I have a link for LiveSearch. If you put 8900 Suburban Dr, Orlando Fl in the search at the top of page, you can clearly see all the area. Click the labels off so you get a clearer view. Also, go to birdseye view, and you can scroll in and out, and move the view around. You can also click off the find, get directions, and explore box to the left of map to get a larger pic.

http://www.bing.com/maps/

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1519 on: June 30, 2009, 01:20:35 PM »

Okie Dokie..

Oh,  the beauty of nature.  Minus the weeds.  Think of them as the Anthonys.  They just will not go way.  lol

Monkey Devil!

So true, that is what I did. Took out my Anthony agression on the weeds.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.