April 24, 2024, 12:07:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #140 6/24/09 - 7/05/09  (Read 289794 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1560 on: June 30, 2009, 04:26:19 PM »

Nancy Grace delays Cindy Anthony specials for Michael Jackson
posted by halboedeker on Jun 30, 2009 8:34:12 AM
Discuss This: Comments (36) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it
You'll have to wait for Nancy Grace's two-part special on Cindy Anthony.

HLN has decided to cover the latest developments in the Michael Jackson saga on Friday and Monday. Grace's show airs at 8 p.m.

But don't worry: The programs on Anthony will be shown later, HLN says.

Cindy Anthony is the mother of Casey Anthony, who is accused of murdering daughter Caylee.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/06/nancy-grace-delays-cindy-anthony-specials-for-michael-jackson.html
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1561 on: June 30, 2009, 04:27:07 PM »

i wonder what time that angle went to bed?  i wonder if she had a set bedtime?  i have a feeling only while she was with cindy. an angelic monkey

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1562 on: June 30, 2009, 04:28:05 PM »

Here is the origional article about the two part special .

posted by halboedeker on Jun 29, 2009 3:40:26 PM
Discuss This: Comments (21) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it
Cindy Anthony is about to draw increased scrutiny from HLN's Nancy Grace.

Here's the program's title: "Nancy Grace Investigates: Raw & Uncensored Cindy Anthony Caught on Tape!"

The plan, for now, is a two-parter. You can catch Part 1 on Friday and Part 2 next Monday. Each part will show at 8 p.m. and repeat at 10 p.m. each night.

HLN is billing the program as "a special inside look at the mother of accused killer Casey Anthony." The program will draw on Cindy's angry deposition in Zenaida Gonzalez's defamation suit against Casey.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/06/casey-anthony-nancy-grace-plans-two-programs-on-cindy.html
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1563 on: June 30, 2009, 04:34:26 PM »

Discuss This: Comments (21) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

Here's the program's title: "Nancy Grace Investigates: Raw & Uncensored Cindy Anthony Caught on Tape!"

The plan, for now, is a two-parter. You can catch Part 1 on Friday and Part 2 next Monday. Each part will show at 8 p.m. and repeat at 10 p.m. each night.

HLN is billing the program as "a special inside look at the mother of accused killer Casey Anthony." The program will draw on Cindy's angry deposition in Zenaida Gonzalez's defamation suit against Casey.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/06/casey-anthony-nancy-grace-plans-two-programs-on-cindy.html

thanks Northern Rose.

Grumbles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1564 on: June 30, 2009, 04:35:33 PM »

Is this the one you mean Fanny?

Yes. My heart is in my throat, but I don't see any matches.

I really wish they had given 8 or 10 of those toys away and found her two or three nice playmates instead - sigh...

She looks like she has a bruise under her left eye. I sure hope it was one of those little childhood boo-boo's. 
imo in almost every picture of Caylee she looks either very sad or as though she has a massive sines(sp?  her nose) infection.  always dark circles under her eyes  an angelic monkey

Her little nose is really pink, too.   an angelic monkey

To me it is a very sweet "posed" picture but it looks like she has been crying.
Grumbles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1565 on: June 30, 2009, 04:37:54 PM »

I haven't even bothered to turn NC on since Michael kicked the bucket - waaay over the top for me!!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1566 on: June 30, 2009, 04:39:56 PM »

Thanks NorthernRose. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1567 on: June 30, 2009, 04:44:13 PM »

Awwwwww.....Sweet little Caylee
To me Caylee looks like she was crying and kinda scared or shocked or something.
I don't like the way her eyes look....

I agree...that video of her when she was in the bathroom (I think) she looks like she is getting ready to cry ...maybe she got a mean look or gesture from someone...but who ever was filming  her saw she was getting ready to cry and so the person smiled at her or said something to make her not cry...does that make sense?
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1568 on: June 30, 2009, 04:55:29 PM »

Awwwwww.....Sweet little Caylee
To me Caylee looks like she was crying and kinda scared or shocked or something.
I don't like the way her eyes look....

I agree...that video of her when she was in the bathroom (I think) she looks like she is getting ready to cry ...maybe she got a mean look or gesture from someone...but who ever was filming  her saw she was getting ready to cry and so the person smiled at her or said something to make her not cry...does that make sense?

Yes, I thought a lot of her picture looked way over posed. We always took a lot of pictures of our kids when they were growing up. But even the amount of picture taking seems excessive to me. Like everything else in the home and in Caylee's room. Excess of material things everywhere! No room for real love.  JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1569 on: June 30, 2009, 05:02:00 PM »

Discuss This: Comments (36) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

HLN has decided to cover the latest developments in the Michael Jackson saga on Friday and Monday. Grace's show airs at 8 p.m.

Cindy Anthony is the mother of Casey Anthony, who is accused of murdering daughter Caylee.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/06/nancy-grace-delays-cindy-anthony-specials-for-michael-jackson.html
Thanks, I'm shocked 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1570 on: June 30, 2009, 05:14:23 PM »

Thanks, I'm shocked 

I can barely wait. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1571 on: June 30, 2009, 05:35:32 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/063009kronk_taxpayer_money

Kronk to get thousands
from taxpayers

Updated: Tuesday, 30 Jun 2009, 5:16 PM EDT
Published : Tuesday, 30 Jun 2009, 4:55 PM EDT

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - The meter reader who found little Caylee Anthony's body will get thousands more from taxpayers to pay for his lawyer. Orange County voted to pay up to $15,000.00.

The Orange County Commission Chamber isn't a place you'd expect arguments over legal fees in the high profile death penalty case against Casey Anthony. "Folks we have a county employee. He works for us, he's our guy and he's saving our taxpayers a ton of money," said Orange County Mayor Rich Crotty.

Crotty agrees with Roy Kronk's attorney that the meter reader ended a lengthy and costly search when he finally discovered the body of little Caylee last December, months after she disappeared. "Do we stand behind our employees who do something good and do the right thing."

The board voted to pay Kronk's lawyer another $2,500.00 to fight a new motion in the case for a total of $15,000.00 so far. That's the new cap for now.

One of the two 'no' votes came from commissioner Mildred Fernandez. "We need to be very careful on what situations we will keep spending tax payer's money in a case that maybe can last 20 years."
The other vote against approving the payment came from Fred Brummer. He doesn't care about the final amount... He won't side with Kronk, who's fighting a defense motion to turn over his personal phone records. "We shouldn't be trying to surpress the evidence, it's not about how he gets his money, we shouldn't be trying to surpress the evidence."

The county's attorney expects Kronk to come back and ask for even more money, as his name keeps getting dragged farther into the case against Casey. But the next time Kronk's lawyer wants more money, he'll have to come in front of the board and ask for it in person.

I hope this case doesn't last 20yrs.  

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1572 on: June 30, 2009, 06:36:46 PM »

Kronk to get thousands
from taxpayers

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - The meter reader who found little Caylee Anthony's body will get thousands more from taxpayers to pay for his lawyer. Orange County voted to pay up to $15,000.00.

The Orange County Commission Chamber isn't a place you'd expect arguments over legal fees in the high profile death penalty case against Casey Anthony. "Folks we have a county employee. He works for us, he's our guy and he's saving our taxpayers a ton of money," said Orange County Mayor Rich Crotty.

Crotty agrees with Roy Kronk's attorney that the meter reader ended a lengthy and costly search when he finally discovered the body of little Caylee last December, months after she disappeared. "Do we stand behind our employees who do something good and do the right thing."

The board voted to pay Kronk's lawyer another $2,500.00 to fight a new motion in the case for a total of $15,000.00 so far. That's the new cap for now.

One of the two 'no' votes came from commissioner Mildred Fernandez. "We need to be very careful on what situations we will keep spending tax payer's money in a case that maybe can last 20 years."
The other vote against approving the payment came from Fred Brummer. He doesn't care about the final amount... He won't side with Kronk, who's fighting a defense motion to turn over his personal phone records. "We shouldn't be trying to surpress the evidence, it's not about how he gets his money, we shouldn't be trying to surpress the evidence."

The county's attorney expects Kronk to come back and ask for even more money, as his name keeps getting dragged farther into the case against Casey. But the next time Kronk's lawyer wants more money, he'll have to come in front of the board and ask for it in person.

Wasn't Mildred Fernedez the council member the person that got involved with the homeowners association when there was the conflict with the protestors?? Wasn't she taking the Anthony's side or something?   

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1573 on: June 30, 2009, 06:43:24 PM »

Kronk to get thousands
from taxpayers

Wasn't Mildred Fernedez the council member the person that got involved with the homeowners association when there was the conflict with the protestors?? Wasn't she taking the Anthony's side or something?   

Residents meet with HOA, County Commissioner Offers plan to control protesters

With Casey Anthony out of jail again, and at home, the protesters are likely to come out. But despite their defeat Tuesday, homeowners hope another injunction gives them some relief soon.

Tuesday night people living at the Chickasaw Oaks subdivision attended a homeowners association meeting trying to figure out what they can do make the so called three ring circus leave.

Deputies told them its neighbors versus first amendment rights.  But any time there are any problems, call 911 and they will take care of the protestors.

“It’s in jail, it’s out of jail, it just attracts more attention and were just sick of it,” resident Hugh Todd said.  “We wanted a nice quiet neighborhood It was until this happened.”

Beth Todd, Hugh Todd’s daughter hopes the protestors leave and never come back, for her father’s sake.

“I’m concerned with the emergency vehicles getting through,” Todd said.  “I mean my father has a stroke and you know it’s just rough.”

The lawyer for the homeowners association will file a permanent injunction on Monday.

In the meantime, County Commissioner Mildred Fernandez said she has a plan to help get rid of the protestors. She proposes off duty deputies patrol the neighborhood at certain hours.

To make it work, she says she’ll need the green light from the county’s lawyers and the sheriff’s office.   

“For that of course we need some funding,” she said. “So were going to try and see the legal department is going to explore.  If through neighborhood services we can fund that and partnership with home owners association.”

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/Casey_Anthony_Out_of_Jail__Again

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1574 on: June 30, 2009, 06:49:45 PM »

Thanks, I'm shocked 

Well I just emailed Nancy to let her know she needs to get back to what she does best, not just follow ALL the other channels where this subject has monopolized the media since he died.
There is plenty of coverage for his fans to see, no need to devote the whole fllippin network to it.. 
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1575 on: June 30, 2009, 07:26:25 PM »

either i have missed something or have completely forgotten but why exactly does Kronk need a lawyer?  last time i checked finding a body was just mis-fortune, not a crime. 
is he afraid bozo will come after him and say 'he found her, he must have put her there.'  no wonder Kronk was worried if thats the case.

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1576 on: June 30, 2009, 07:27:18 PM »

Thanks, I'm shocked 

Well I just emailed Nancy to let her know she needs to get back to what she does best, not just follow ALL the other channels where this subject has monopolized the media since he died.
There is plenty of coverage for his fans to see, no need to devote the whole fllippin network to it.. 
Thank You no rose!!!!

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1577 on: June 30, 2009, 07:28:01 PM »

Thanks, I'm shocked 

Thank You no rose!!!!
OOPSss
Thank You Western...

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1578 on: June 30, 2009, 08:12:56 PM »

Good night Monkeys.  Enjoy your evening & sweet dreams.  Maybe tomorrow we will get some news to sink our teeth into.

Justice for litle Caylee

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1579 on: June 30, 2009, 08:15:05 PM »

Good night Monkeys.  Enjoy your evening & sweet dreams.  Maybe tomorrow we will get some news to sink our teeth into.

Justice for litle Caylee

Good Nite Cece.  an angelic monkey

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.