April 26, 2024, 10:13:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #140 6/24/09 - 7/05/09  (Read 289973 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1580 on: June 30, 2009, 08:16:38 PM »

either i have missed something or have completely forgotten but why exactly does Kronk need a lawyer?  last time i checked finding a body was just mis-fortune, not a crime. 
is he afraid bozo will come after him and say 'he found her, he must have put her there.'  no wonder Kronk was worried if thats the case.

He is fighting Nozo for all of his cell records. Nozo wants the "whole thing" and Kronk wants it limited. Can't say that I can blame him.  Monkey Devil!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1581 on: June 30, 2009, 08:18:44 PM »

Residents meet with HOA, County Commissioner Offers plan to control protesters

With Casey Anthony out of jail again, and at home, the protesters are likely to come out. But despite their defeat Tuesday, homeowners hope another injunction gives them some relief soon.

Tuesday night people living at the Chickasaw Oaks subdivision attended a homeowners association meeting trying to figure out what they can do make the so called three ring circus leave.

Deputies told them its neighbors versus first amendment rights.  But any time there are any problems, call 911 and they will take care of the protestors.

“It’s in jail, it’s out of jail, it just attracts more attention and were just sick of it,” resident Hugh Todd said.  “We wanted a nice quiet neighborhood It was until this happened.”

Beth Todd, Hugh Todd’s daughter hopes the protestors leave and never come back, for her father’s sake.

“I’m concerned with the emergency vehicles getting through,” Todd said.  “I mean my father has a stroke and you know it’s just rough.”

The lawyer for the homeowners association will file a permanent injunction on Monday.

In the meantime, County Commissioner Mildred Fernandez said she has a plan to help get rid of the protestors. She proposes off duty deputies patrol the neighborhood at certain hours.

To make it work, she says she’ll need the green light from the county’s lawyers and the sheriff’s office.   

“For that of course we need some funding,” she said. “So were going to try and see the legal department is going to explore.  If through neighborhood services we can fund that and partnership with home owners association.”

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/Casey_Anthony_Out_of_Jail__Again

Thanks Karma. I guess she didn't mind spending money back then. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1582 on: June 30, 2009, 08:27:57 PM »

Good night Monkeys.  Enjoy your evening & sweet dreams.  Maybe tomorrow we will get some news to sink our teeth into.

Justice for litle Caylee

sweet dreams sleepy monkey an angelic monkey

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1583 on: June 30, 2009, 08:31:29 PM »

either i have missed something or have completely forgotten but why exactly does Kronk need a lawyer?  last time i checked finding a body was just mis-fortune, not a crime. 
is he afraid bozo will come after him and say 'he found her, he must have put her there.'  no wonder Kronk was worried if thats the case.

He is fighting Nozo for all of his cell records. Nozo wants the "whole thing" and Kronk wants it limited. Can't say that I can blame him.  Monkey Devil!
i LOVE the geese/'quit givin' me the bird(s) Monkey Devil! i don't blame Kronk as well...invasion of privacy, nosy, nosy, nosy bozo.  betcha' bozo just wants to see how far caseys name had gotten'....the gal got around...

your a part of my sig. now....i've been using it all week LOL Monkey Devil!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1584 on: June 30, 2009, 08:52:50 PM »

i LOVE the geese/'quit givin' me the bird(s) Monkey Devil! i don't blame Kronk as well...invasion of privacy, nosy, nosy, nosy bozo.  betcha' bozo just wants to see how far caseys name had gotten'....the gal got around...

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1585 on: June 30, 2009, 09:03:14 PM »

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!
Monkey Devil!

mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1586 on: June 30, 2009, 09:04:17 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys!  I haven't posted in a while, but have been following up when time allowed. I wanted to share my "current" theory and have you poke holes in it. I think it's possible that Caley said something to Cindy during the father's day visit that she "shouldn't" have. Who knows...the no clothes party, mommy slipping her cough syrup... and that's what sent Cindy into her rage and Cindy ended up choking Casey. This infuriated Casey and Casey decided to teach Caley a lesson about keeping her mouth closed and not telling "secrets"...thus the tape. Maybe Casey fell into a rage/exhaustion sleep and woke up to find Caley dead. Let me know your thoughts. Thanks

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1587 on: June 30, 2009, 09:11:32 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys!  I haven't posted in a while, but have been following up when time allowed. I wanted to share my "current" theory and have you poke holes in it. I think it's possible that Caley said something to Cindy during the father's day visit that she "shouldn't" have. Who knows...the no clothes party, mommy slipping her cough syrup... and that's what sent Cindy into her rage and Cindy ended up choking Casey. This infuriated Casey and Casey decided to teach Caley a lesson about keeping her mouth closed and not telling "secrets"...thus the tape. Maybe Casey fell into a rage/exhaustion sleep and woke up to find Caley dead. Let me know your thoughts. Thanks
works for me...
at this point i'm wishing casey actually goes crazy in jail (the enquirer says so) and starts confessing in her sleep or?????  Caylee was a beautiful child that had no reason to die...someone murdered her and i believe it was her mother..why??? who knows...i can't think of one good reason to kill your toddler.  i only hope justice comes swift and sure.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1588 on: June 30, 2009, 09:14:05 PM »

Nice to see you.   an angelic monkey

I think you are spot on. Caylee was at the age to really start spilling the beans. This very well could have been a symbolic way to shut her up. I do, however, think Skanky killed her intentionally, though.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1589 on: June 30, 2009, 09:15:16 PM »

MGOblue, ITA that this could have happened. Especially about Caylee saying something to Cindy. JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1590 on: June 30, 2009, 09:15:44 PM »

works for me...
at this point i'm wishing casey actually goes crazy in jail (the enquirer says so) and starts confessing in her sleep or?????  Caylee was a beautiful child that had no reason to die...someone murdered her and i believe it was her mother..why??? who knows...i can't think of one good reason to kill your toddler.  i only hope justice comes swift and sure.

Me too Mama. I may be crazed myself, if the media doesn't stop with the MJ stuff.   

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1591 on: June 30, 2009, 09:18:05 PM »

works for me...

Me too Mama. I may be crazed myself, if the media doesn't stop with the MJ stuff.   
shhhh....(i'm wit ja)

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1592 on: June 30, 2009, 09:19:47 PM »

works for me...
KC has no need to go crazy in jail. She is safe, secure, if she needs meds, she can ask for them. She is queen of the world right now and Cindy can't get her hands on KC, so KC sleeps in happy slumber every night.  ::MonkeyWaa::JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1593 on: June 30, 2009, 09:23:51 PM »

Thanks for the feedback. I've also wondered about Casey's statement when she was talking with her parents in jail...her comment about "I'm a victim too" She could simply be following the kidnapping story or possibly trying to send Cindy a message...it's your fault she's dead. If you hadn't attacked me this never would have happened....

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1594 on: June 30, 2009, 09:25:55 PM »

Oops, one more thing. I could also explain her comment to her parents about "Don't worry, I didn't say anything." I think it was in the same jail visit.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1595 on: June 30, 2009, 09:26:04 PM »

Thanks for the feedback. I've also wondered about Casey's statement when she was talking with her parents in jail...her comment about "I'm a victim too" She could simply be following the kidnapping story or possibly trying to send Cindy a message...it's your fault she's dead. If you hadn't attacked me this never would have happened....

I think it is just "Anthony speak." They all think they are victims, and everything is everybody else's fault. 

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1596 on: June 30, 2009, 09:29:59 PM »

I think it is just "Anthony speak." They all think they are victims, and everything is everybody else's fault. 
HEAR HERE!!!  maybe if they hadn't of bought so much 'stuff' they wouldn't be in debt....well, not now...they're livin' high on the hog now..
blood money!

jammsnana
Scared Monkey

One Day There WILL be JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!!

« Reply #1597 on: June 30, 2009, 09:30:46 PM »

Cindy did renew her nursing license...........Lord who would hire her

In this state, she could not practice because she has no continuing education credits. That may be why she was working in the office and not in a RN position.

Correct Turbo, she still cannot practice - she can work in an office capacity with no patient care.  She would have to catch up on State required credits in continuing education to provide nursing care.

I hate to be the bearer of unwelcome news....but...(it pains me to take up for spindy), this just says they did not need to audit her continuing education hours. That means that she said she had the required number of continuing ed and they took her word for it. I know...because in NC, I am a licensed Respiratory Therapist and our yearly renewals are handled much the same  way. I do not have to send in proof of my continuing ed hours. They assume because I am licensed and an adult that I am also truthful (hmmm...they do not know spindy-do they?) that I really do have my Cont. ed hours and can produce them if they question it. That is the way it works these days.

"Justice For Caylee will come when the roll is called UP YONDER!!!"
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1598 on: June 30, 2009, 09:32:24 PM »

No doubt that it true. You know, if my daughter was in jail for killing her daughter, and I truly thought she was innocent, I'd be screaming at the world that there's still a child killer out there. I think that's a pretty normal reaction. Hmmm, I've never heard anything along these lines out of anyone in the family. Guess they must all know the she's guilty.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1599 on: June 30, 2009, 09:32:31 PM »

The only reason KC stated she was a victim too, is because IMO she was in jail and it was someone else's fault KC was in jail. At least that is how I saw it, maybe I need to go back and look at the videos one more time. JMO JSM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.