April 20, 2024, 01:41:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #140 6/24/09 - 7/05/09  (Read 289733 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1600 on: June 30, 2009, 09:33:23 PM »

Cindy did renew her nursing license...........Lord who would hire her

In this state, she could not practice because she has no continuing education credits. That may be why she was working in the office and not in a RN position.

Correct Turbo, she still cannot practice - she can work in an office capacity with no patient care.  She would have to catch up on State required credits in continuing education to provide nursing care.

I hate to be the bearer of unwelcome news....but...(it pains me to take up for spindy), this just says they did not need to audit her continuing education hours. That means that she said she had the required number of continuing ed and they took her word for it. I know...because in NC, I am a licensed Respiratory Therapist and our yearly renewals are handled much the same  way. I do not have to send in proof of my continuing ed hours. They assume because I am licensed and an adult that I am also truthful (hmmm...they do not know spindy-do they?) that I really do have my Cont. ed hours and can produce them if they question it. That is the way it works these days.

Yikes! Things are worse than I thought if they just take Spindy's word for anything. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1601 on: June 30, 2009, 09:36:36 PM »

Cindy did renew her nursing license...........Lord who would hire her

In this state, she could not practice because she has no continuing education credits. That may be why she was working in the office and not in a RN position.

Correct Turbo, she still cannot practice - she can work in an office capacity with no patient care.  She would have to catch up on State required credits in continuing education to provide nursing care.

I hate to be the bearer of unwelcome news....but...(it pains me to take up for spindy), this just says they did not need to audit her continuing education hours. That means that she said she had the required number of continuing ed and they took her word for it. I know...because in NC, I am a licensed Respiratory Therapist and our yearly renewals are handled much the same  way. I do not have to send in proof of my continuing ed hours. They assume because I am licensed and an adult that I am also truthful (hmmm...they do not know spindy-do they?) that I really do have my Cont. ed hours and can produce them if they question it. That is the way it works these days.
Don't know about Florida, but if you renew your Medical License online, you check a box that you have CME hours. The TMB takes your word for it, I have not once had one of my doctor's audited for CME credits by the TMB. The only time I have ever had to provide the certificates is when they are getting privliges at a new facility. JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1602 on: June 30, 2009, 09:38:27 PM »

Oops, one more thing. I could also explain her comment to her parents about "Don't worry, I didn't say anything." I think it was in the same jail visit.

Now THAT is the $64,000 question! I think the answer to that is the glue that is holding this whole sorry mess together. Much speculation has been done about this. That is why many think there is a very deep, dark secret within the family's disfuction. Myself included.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1603 on: June 30, 2009, 09:40:24 PM »

ok monkeys...
i was reading here the other day and caught something about kfn starting a teen crisis home??  wth?  i didn't stay long 'cause i'm sometimes ot and i don't want to get the wet noodle from miss muffy anymore (hugs to muffy bee)..so huhh?

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1604 on: June 30, 2009, 09:46:55 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys!  I haven't posted in a while, but have been following up when time allowed. I wanted to share my "current" theory and have you poke holes in it. I think it's possible that Caley said something to Cindy during the father's day visit that she "shouldn't" have. Who knows...the no clothes party, mommy slipping her cough syrup... and that's what sent Cindy into her rage and Cindy ended up choking Casey. This infuriated Casey and Casey decided to teach Caley a lesson about keeping her mouth closed and not telling "secrets"...thus the tape. Maybe Casey fell into a rage/exhaustion sleep and woke up to find Caley dead. Let me know your thoughts. Thanks

Sounds plausible to me!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1605 on: June 30, 2009, 09:47:59 PM »

ok monkeys...
i was reading here the other day and caught something about kfn starting a teen crisis home??  wth?  i didn't stay long 'cause i'm sometimes ot and i don't want to get the wet noodle from miss muffy anymore (hugs to muffy bee)..so huhh?

Yep, it's in the works. They already have some sort of affiliation with a foundation in Zephyrhills. But I think their big plans are for Palm Beach County. JMO

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1606 on: June 30, 2009, 09:48:37 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys!  I haven't posted in a while, but have been following up when time allowed. I wanted to share my "current" theory and have you poke holes in it. I think it's possible that Caley said something to Cindy during the father's day visit that she "shouldn't" have. Who knows...the no clothes party, mommy slipping her cough syrup... and that's what sent Cindy into her rage and Cindy ended up choking Casey. This infuriated Casey and Casey decided to teach Caley a lesson about keeping her mouth closed and not telling "secrets"...thus the tape. Maybe Casey fell into a rage/exhaustion sleep and woke up to find Caley dead. Let me know your thoughts. Thanks

Sounds plausible to me!

Hi Boo!  an angelic monkey

mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1607 on: June 30, 2009, 09:49:20 PM »

Oops, one more thing. I could also explain her comment to her parents about "Don't worry, I didn't say anything." I think it was in the same jail visit.

Now THAT is the $64,000 question! I think the answer to that is the glue that is holding this whole sorry mess together. Much speculation has been done about this. That is why many think there is a very deep, dark secret within the family's disfuction. Myself included.

Couldn't agree more. The other line is the one from LE... something like... "George, you're a man that knows a lot about a lot of things"   

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1608 on: June 30, 2009, 09:50:53 PM »

Couldn't agree more. The other line is the one from LE... something like... "George, you're a man that knows a lot about a lot of things"   
OHHHH..i like that.. Monkey Devil!

mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1609 on: June 30, 2009, 09:52:27 PM »

Ok, so what does LE know that George knows that we don't know? (jeeze, does that make sense?)

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1610 on: June 30, 2009, 09:53:27 PM »

ok monkeys...

Yep, it's in the works. They already have some sort of affiliation with a foundation in Zephyrhills. But I think their big plans are for Palm Beach County. JMO
ok so the most crazy adults on the planet are going to start a home for teens in crises....we need to add another link to the whole huckabee/lawless thread..??

REALLY....these people have no shame.

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1611 on: June 30, 2009, 09:54:43 PM »

Ok, so what does LE know that George knows that we don't know? (jeeze, does that make sense?)
it does and i don't know

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1612 on: June 30, 2009, 10:00:50 PM »

I don't think George is as benign as he pretends to be. He's got that street-smart air to him, underneath the ***** whipped facade he tries to project. He has managed not to work steadily for most of his life. Ten years on the SO in Ohio and maybe a couple of years trying to sell cars. Since he has been in Florida, no real job to speak of.

He is a manipulator himself, and has it down to an art. He fooled a lot of really smart monkeys for a while. Me too until the day after his Grand Jury appearance. Yep, George knows things. 

mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1613 on: June 30, 2009, 10:01:55 PM »

it does and i don't know

Is it possible that when Casey and Caley left that morning, Caley was already dead? Casey could have pretended that Caley was asleep and carried her out to the car and telling George not to make noise and wake her up... (My mind might be working overtime.)  I know George recently made some comment about seeing her at breakfast, but my interpretation of that was that he currently misses seeing her at breakfast. I didn't think he intended to state that he saw her at breakfast on the day she disappeared.  Maybe that's why LE thinks he knows something.

mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1614 on: June 30, 2009, 10:03:40 PM »

I don't think George is as benign as he pretends to be. He's got that street-smart air to him, underneath the ***** whipped facade he tries to project. He has managed not to work steadily for most of his life. Ten years on the SO in Ohio and maybe a couple of years trying to sell cars. Since he has been in Florida, no real job to speak of.

He is a manipulator himself, and has it down to an art. He fooled a lot of really smart monkeys for a while. Me too until the day after his Grand Jury appearance. Yep, George knows things. 

ITA and couldn't have said it better. He's an absolute user and loser.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1615 on: June 30, 2009, 10:04:15 PM »

Fooled me too Fanny, but as you know I am not one of the monkeys you were speaking about. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1616 on: June 30, 2009, 10:11:27 PM »

it does and i don't know

Is it possible that when Casey and Caley left that morning, Caley was already dead? Casey could have pretended that Caley was asleep and carried her out to the car and telling George not to make noise and wake her up... (My mind might be working overtime.)  I know George recently made some comment about seeing her at breakfast, but my interpretation of that was that he currently misses seeing her at breakfast. I didn't think he intended to state that he saw her at breakfast on the day she disappeared.  Maybe that's why LE thinks he knows something.

MGB, it could be possible that he saw KC carry Caylee out. But I may be wrong, I think he changed his story after LE caught the date of the Father's Day pictures. The interview with Greta when Cindy was clinching his knee, he said he fed her breakfast and KC/Caylee left the house while he was watching cooking shows.  My mind is drawing a blank. Help me monkeys with the timeline. TIA JSM

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1617 on: June 30, 2009, 10:13:54 PM »

Fooled me too Fanny, but as you know I am not one of the monkeys you were speaking about. 
stop that    we're all in this boat together.....stop please

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1618 on: June 30, 2009, 10:15:37 PM »

stop that    we're all in this boat together.....stop please
unless you were saying that george never had you fooled JSM..then sorry.. salut

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1619 on: June 30, 2009, 10:16:31 PM »

I don't think George ever saw Skanky or Caylee on June 16th at all. He has changed his story about that day, over and over. I am sure he still has claw mark scars on his legs to this day, from the Greta interview. 

I am really tired and so I will tell you all:

Good nite, ya'll. And God bless.  an angelic monkey

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.