April 19, 2024, 06:09:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #140 6/24/09 - 7/05/09  (Read 289720 times)
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1620 on: June 30, 2009, 10:18:20 PM »

if cindy is as nails-hard as she tries to portray then george's iq far surpasses hers 'cause he's been livin' off her for the past decade.....ughhhh

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1621 on: June 30, 2009, 10:20:45 PM »

I don't think George ever saw Skanky or Caylee on June 16th at all. He has changed his story about that day, over and over. I am sure he still has claw mark scars on his legs to this day, from the Greta interview. 

I am really tired and so I will tell you all:

Good nite, ya'll. And God bless.  an angelic monkey

sweet dreams miss mae....

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1622 on: June 30, 2009, 10:30:27 PM »

Oops, one more thing. I could also explain her comment to her parents about "Don't worry, I didn't say anything." I think it was in the same jail visit.

Now THAT is the $64,000 question! I think the answer to that is the glue that is holding this whole sorry mess together. Much speculation has been done about this. That is why many think there is a very deep, dark secret within the family's disfuction. Myself included.

Couldn't agree more. The other line is the one from LE... something like... "George, you're a man that knows a lot about a lot of things"   
OHHHH..i like that.. Monkey Devil!

Ok, so what does LE know that George knows that we don't know? (jeeze, does that make sense?)

I don't think George is as benign as he pretends to be. He's got that street-smart air to him, underneath the ***** whipped facade he tries to project. He has managed not to work steadily for most of his life. Ten years on the SO in Ohio and maybe a couple of years trying to sell cars. Since he has been in Florida, no real job to speak of.

He is a manipulator himself, and has it down to an art. He fooled a lot of really smart monkeys for a while. Me too until the day after his Grand Jury appearance. Yep, George knows things. 
Fooled me too Fanny, but as you know I am not one of the monkeys you were speaking about. 
stop that    we're all in this boat together.....stop please
unless you were saying that george never had you fooled JSM..then sorry.. salut
Nope he had me fooled for the longest time.  I stuck up for that SOB, thinking he was just whooped by Cindy and KC and didn't have a clue about what went on in that house. The ZG depos finally changed my mind, with his smug smarmy ways. JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1623 on: June 30, 2009, 10:34:03 PM »

Oops, one more thing. I could also explain her comment to her parents about "Don't worry, I didn't say anything." I think it was in the same jail visit.

Now THAT is the $64,000 question! I think the answer to that is the glue that is holding this whole sorry mess together. Much speculation has been done about this. That is why many think there is a very deep, dark secret within the family's disfuction. Myself included.

Couldn't agree more. The other line is the one from LE... something like... "George, you're a man that knows a lot about a lot of things"   
OHHHH..i like that.. Monkey Devil!

Ok, so what does LE know that George knows that we don't know? (jeeze, does that make sense?)

I don't think George is as benign as he pretends to be. He's got that street-smart air to him, underneath the ***** whipped facade he tries to project. He has managed not to work steadily for most of his life. Ten years on the SO in Ohio and maybe a couple of years trying to sell cars. Since he has been in Florida, no real job to speak of.

He is a manipulator himself, and has it down to an art. He fooled a lot of really smart monkeys for a while. Me too until the day after his Grand Jury appearance. Yep, George knows things. 
Fooled me too Fanny, but as you know I am not one of the monkeys you were speaking about. 
stop that    we're all in this boat together.....stop please
unless you were saying that george never had you fooled JSM..then sorry.. salut
Nope he had me fooled for the longest time.  I stuck up for that SOB, thinking he was just whooped by Cindy and KC and didn't have a clue about what went on in that house. The ZG depos finally changed my mind, with his smug smarmy ways. JMO JSM
jsm....don't stress it..for the longest time i thought lee would be the one to break her down...then came the 'cma' bs at Caylee's memorial.....these people are the leeches of decency....

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1624 on: June 30, 2009, 10:36:44 PM »

JSM..if there were a smarter monkey than you we would have had a trial by now and skankey would have a conviction and we would be posting to ourselves......stop it!! an angelic monkey

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1625 on: June 30, 2009, 10:45:26 PM »

JSM..if there were a smarter monkey than you we would have had a trial by now and skankey would have a conviction and we would be posting to ourselves......stop it!! an angelic monkey
  That's sweet of you to say mama, but I was fooled by Georgie. I am off to bed and wishing all monkeys sweet dreams and hoping the Ants are having nightmares tonight. Hugs to you all JSM.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1626 on: June 30, 2009, 10:50:01 PM »

That's sweet of you to say mama, but I was fooled by Georgie. I am off to bed and wishing all monkeys sweet dreams and hoping the Ants are having nightmares tonight. Hugs to you all JSM.
JSM have happy dreams of happy/silly puppies....I hope the a's have nightmares as well...you made me use the shift key...see JSM...its the butterfly effect..you post, i use shift..never would have shifted if you hadn't posted....your post MATTER!!!!
sweet dreams of puppys and jellybeans...

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1627 on: July 01, 2009, 12:17:06 AM »

Is this the one you mean Fanny?

Yes. My heart is in my throat, but I don't see any matches.

I really wish they had given 8 or 10 of those toys away and found her two or three nice playmates instead - sigh...

She looks like she has a bruise under her left eye. I sure hope it was one of those little childhood boo-boo's. 
imo in almost every picture of Caylee she looks either very sad or as though she has a massive sines(sp?  her nose) infection.  always dark circles under her eyes  an angelic monkey

Her little nose is really pink, too.   an angelic monkey

To me it is a very sweet "posed" picture but it looks like she has been crying.
Evening, all! Way behind for days and finally catching up!  JMO, but Caylee's eyes are over bright (is that a word?). I'd say sick with a recent fever.  Her coloring, expression, and overall demeanor are similar to sick children I've taken care of before.  She clearly doesn't feel well, but is trying to please whichever insensitive person wants an adorable Easter photo.  No consideration for Caylee at all!  Makes me so mad!
I wish there was some way to know exactly who took which pics of Caylee.  This reminds me of the one of Caylee crying hard and reaching for whoever 's behind the camera (not the Lee holding her one).  Who takes a picture of a distraught child, rather than stopping and picking her up to comfort her (or correct her if it's a temper tantrum)??? I mean, really!

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1628 on: July 01, 2009, 12:30:56 AM »

**Graphic alert** Apologies to my Fellow Monkeys
I know I'm way behind on the autopsy shorts question, but a few thoughts occurred to me.  I don't think Caylee was wearing the shorts because they were not found in the same area as the pelvic and leg bones (I am so sorry to have to actually say that).  Also, given the animal activity, the shorts would have been damaged (as in torn in one or more places) in the process.  The autopsy asserted that the shorts were in good condition.  Also, 100% cotton would not have held up well between the decomp fluids and plastic bags in the FL heat (think mold/mildewing).  IMO, the shorts were added to the laundry bag and may have come into contact with some decomp fluid, thus the consistency with decomp.  Because the laundry bag was not sealed, the shorts could have been dislodged at some point (flooding, animal activity), thus they would not have decomposed like the shirt which was in constant contact.  JMO 

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1629 on: July 01, 2009, 12:33:59 AM »

Well, I'm heading off to check a few threads before the monkey bunky.  Hope you all have a good day tomorrow.  Take good care!

Forecast for the Day:
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1630 on: July 01, 2009, 07:52:59 AM »

Good Evening Monkeys!  I haven't posted in a while, but have been following up when time allowed. I wanted to share my "current" theory and have you poke holes in it. I think it's possible that Caley said something to Cindy during the father's day visit that she "shouldn't" have. Who knows...the no clothes party, mommy slipping her cough syrup... and that's what sent Cindy into her rage and Cindy ended up choking Casey. This infuriated Casey and Casey decided to teach Caley a lesson about keeping her mouth closed and not telling "secrets"...thus the tape. Maybe Casey fell into a rage/exhaustion sleep and woke up to find Caley dead. Let me know your thoughts. Thanks
  I agree with you-I think Caylee said something to Cindy and Cindy went into a rage--but don't agree it was an accident.  KC killed her in cold blood.  If it were an accident she would not be out going to bars-she would be scared and sick and remorsefull. KC killed Caylee because she was in a rage and sick and tired of dragging Caylee around.  Here is where I blame  cin and George-KC never wanted to keep Caylee-Cindy force her to----so Cindy should have taken responsibility for Caylee and not force KC to act like a mother (KC never wanted to be a Mother) Cindy is  a controller and KC is a nut.   

Nice to see you.   an angelic monkey

I think you are spot on. Caylee was at the age to really start spilling the beans. This very well could have been a symbolic way to shut her up. I do, however, think Skanky killed her intentionally, though.
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1631 on: July 01, 2009, 08:18:03 AM »

We will never know what dark secret she was refering to.  Because there are so many dark secrets in this family- Anyone remember the seires Dark Shadows- The Ants make Dark Shadows look light and bright.  Look at Lee at the memorial CMA what a nut case and he goes up with a computer  to read from.  If the Ants need money they should od a reality show-as much as I hate to see them make a dime --I know I would pay to watch-
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1632 on: July 01, 2009, 08:45:00 AM »

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1633 on: July 01, 2009, 08:55:58 AM »

I think you are spot on. Caylee was at the age to really start spilling the beans. This very well could have been a symbolic way to shut her up. I do, however, think Skanky killed her intentionally, though

i agree, i mean we may never know how Caylee spent her days, when Casey was supposedly working...what did she do day in and day out...poor thing had no friends to play with, only her crazy mother.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1634 on: July 01, 2009, 08:56:08 AM »

Kronk Finally Collects Reward For Caylee Tip
Commissioners Agree To Up Former Meter Reader's Legal Fees

POSTED: 3:42 pm EDT June 29, 2009
UPDATED: 6:14 pm EDT June 30, 2009

snipped:

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Former meter reader Roy Kronk has finally collected his $5,000 CrimeLine reward for his tip relating to the discovery of slain toddler Caylee Anthony's remains.

The news comes on the same day that, in a split vote, Orange County commissioners approved spending more taxpayer money for Roy Kronk's legal representation.

Commissioners decided to spend an additional $2,500 to pay the lawyer for the former meter reader who discovered Caylee Anthony's remains while on duty. That brings the total now to $15,000 in taxpayer money paid to Kronk's lawyer since December.

Orange County Sheriff Jerry Demings, who also sits on the CrimeLine board, said Kronk was awarded the money for his tip related to the Anthony case. Former Anthony family spokesman Mark NeJame also gave Kronk $5,000 earlier as a goodwill gesture. Kronk also received a $20,000 photo licensing fee for a nationally televised interview after the discovery.

Kronk's lawyer, David Evans, said he does not anticipate coming back to ask for thousands more. If he does, Crotty said it will require a full commission discussion like it did Tuesday.

http://www.wesh.com/news/19894810/detail.html

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1635 on: July 01, 2009, 08:58:25 AM »

Oops....Good Morning Monkeys and guests!!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1636 on: July 01, 2009, 09:10:53 AM »

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1637 on: July 01, 2009, 09:19:44 AM »

Morning Monkeys, do we know if anymore docs will ever be released? TIA JSM

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1638 on: July 01, 2009, 09:26:15 AM »

if cindy is as nails-hard as she tries to portray then george's iq far surpasses hers 'cause he's been livin' off her for the past decade.....ughhhh
Good Morning, my thoughts for awhile now, George is worse then Cindy. Cindy just is more verbal  George is the more silent but deadlier type.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1639 on: July 01, 2009, 09:40:06 AM »

Morning Monkeys, do we know if anymore docs will ever be released? TIA JSM

I haven't heard anything. 

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.