April 24, 2024, 08:05:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #140 6/24/09 - 7/05/09  (Read 289822 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1660 on: July 01, 2009, 11:01:41 AM »

Seeme's photo of Cindy with the caption, How long have you known?, has really gotten to me. It just occurred to me to wonder, are there any photos of Caylee at any of the theme parks?  In this day and age of instant photography, cell phones, digital cameras, photos uploaded to my space or to other cell phones, etc., if "Zanni" (ahem,) took Caylee to all the parks, beach, etc. that Casey claims, wouldn't there have to be some record of it? Also, the Hard Rock stay after the Zanni car accident, wouldn't there be some cocumentation of registration?  Of course, we know that the nanny doesn't exist. Why didn't Cindy call the hotel to check on Caylee when Casey told her that Zanni's roomate Jennifer was watching Caylee for the day?  This, in conjunction with Cindy's lies about her having Zanni's phone numbers and addresses is the real red flag for me.  Just ruminating about Cindy, today.

Honestly, I think Spindy at that point really didn't want to be bothered with either of them. She just took what Skanky said all the time and said "Whatever." She was only just getting uneasy about Caylee's welfare before the car at the tow yard. Skanky and Spindy were playing their little power struggle game, as usual. Only this time Skanky was jerking Spindy around more than usual. I think Spindy knew for a long time that Skanky wasn't working, even when she went to Universal to meet her. She figured all this was just to ramp up Skanky's one-upsmanship to Spindy. I don't think Spindy realized Caylee was dead until the night of July 15 when Skanky was on the floor, crying and spilling it all to Lee. JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1661 on: July 01, 2009, 11:09:16 AM »

THIS IS THE PICTURE THAT HAUNTS ME.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1662 on: July 01, 2009, 11:14:18 AM »

That gives me chills.  You know how everyone points to the angry video of Casey at the jail as the "real" Casey?  I actually think this is what she truly is, icy cold and calculating.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1663 on: July 01, 2009, 11:24:25 AM »

Good morning, monkeys.  I was flipping back through some of the stuff I missed last night and saw Mgoblue's post about Caylee telling Cindy some of what really was going on when she was with Casey, triggering the final rage, (great theory, by the way,) and I had a thought.  Remember when Cindy was trying to shut down websites critical of Casey? I wonder if someone stumbled on the real story, Cindy or Casey or one of their groveling minions saw it, and iniated proceedings.  Some of the stuff out there was pretty scurrilous, but I'll bet there was something to be afraid of.  Unless it was just Control-a-tron Cindy doing her usual stuff.  It just seems odd to attack websites like that.
There was plenty on Scott Peterson, Drew Peterson, and Jon Benet's parents, but I don't remember anyone going to that extreme.  Just a thought....

I have a friend who, like us has followed this case from "Day 1". She truly believes George is Caylee's father. I don't have the same opinion, but that's neither here nor there.....

About 3 weeks ago, her entire photobucket of images was deleted. She has been "banned" as well. She cannot even sign into photobucket on the account. She never received any notification of this action from photobucket.
She had many comparison pictures of George/Caylee, side by side, to show their similar facial features. Again, I don't agree with her even seeing her comparisons. I think Caylee looked a lot like Cindy.....IMO

My brother and my son (13 yrs difference) look like twins. And trust me my brother is not my son's father!

My point is, my friend thinks this was Cindy's doing.....all her images deleted, and "banned" from photobucket.
The images of the George/Caylee was only 1 folder/album. She had hundreds of other pix, many of them the same ones I have in my photobucket of the Scamthony Asylum, with the exception of the George/Caylee comparison photos.......so did this hit a nerve with Cindy??? I don't know, but it does make you scratch your head.........

Sorry for the rambling, but I thought I'd post this when I read your post about Spindy getting other websites shut down Monkalicious.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1664 on: July 01, 2009, 11:25:46 AM »

That gives me chills.  You know how everyone points to the angry video of Casey at the jail as the "real" Casey?  I actually think this is what she truly is, icy cold and calculating.

Truly CREEPY!!!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1665 on: July 01, 2009, 11:28:39 AM »

Good morning, monkeys.  I was flipping back through some of the stuff I missed last night and saw Mgoblue's post about Caylee telling Cindy some of what really was going on when she was with Casey, triggering the final rage, (great theory, by the way,) and I had a thought.  Remember when Cindy was trying to shut down websites critical of Casey? I wonder if someone stumbled on the real story, Cindy or Casey or one of their groveling minions saw it, and iniated proceedings.  Some of the stuff out there was pretty scurrilous, but I'll bet there was something to be afraid of.  Unless it was just Control-a-tron Cindy doing her usual stuff.  It just seems odd to attack websites like that.
There was plenty on Scott Peterson, Drew Peterson, and Jon Benet's parents, but I don't remember anyone going to that extreme.  Just a thought....

I have a friend who, like us has followed this case from "Day 1". She truly believes George is Caylee's father. I don't have the same opinion, but that's neither here nor there.....

About 3 weeks ago, her entire photobucket of images was deleted. She has been "banned" as well. She cannot even sign into photobucket on the account. She never received any notification of this action from photobucket.
She had many comparison pictures of George/Caylee, side by side, to show their similar facial features. Again, I don't agree with her even seeing her comparisons. I think Caylee looked a lot like Cindy.....IMO

My brother and my son (13 yrs difference) look like twins. And trust me my brother is not my son's father!

My point is, my friend thinks this was Cindy's doing.....all her images deleted, and "banned" from photobucket.
The images of the George/Caylee was only 1 folder/album. She had hundreds of other pix, many of them the same ones I have in my photobucket of the Scamthony Asylum, with the exception of the George/Caylee comparison photos.......so did this hit a nerve with Cindy??? I don't know, but it does make you scratch your head.........

Sorry for the rambling, but I thought I'd post this when I read your post about Spindy getting other websites shut down Monkalicious.

You have your pics saved somewhere else besides photobucket, right seeme?

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1666 on: July 01, 2009, 11:29:06 AM »

Interesting tidbits from twitter.  No way to confirm.

ybruzual: I Ran into Attorney Jose Baez...where? In Puerto Rico of all places...he was Geraldo Rivera's guest at a Gala in P.R. during the NAHJ co ...
about 19 hours ago from web

mandalalala: it's a brand new day! we have an intern in the office who goes to law school in orlando, and he worked w Casey Anthony's defense team!
about 2 hours ago from web

Geraldo is a lifetime member and a Hall of Fame Inductee of the National Assoc. of Hispanic Journalists. This event was June 24 - 27.   http://www.nahj.org/events/2009/Convention/ProgramBook2009.qxd.pdf

Maybe Cindy and George are there too, and there might be another special interview coming up.  Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1667 on: July 01, 2009, 11:36:56 AM »

You betcha JSM! Monkey Devil!

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1668 on: July 01, 2009, 11:37:01 AM »

ybruzual: I Ran into Attorney Jose Baez...where? In Puerto Rico of all places...he was Geraldo Rivera's guest at a Gala in P.R. during the NAHJ co ...

mandalalala: it's a brand new day! we have an intern in the office who goes to law school in orlando, and he worked w Casey Anthony's defense team!

Geraldo is a lifetime member and a Hall of Fame Inductee of the National Assoc. of Hispanic Journalists. This event was June 24 - 27.   http://www.nahj.org/events/2009/Convention/ProgramBook2009.qxd.pdf

Maybe Cindy and George are there too, and there might be another special interview coming up.  Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

It would connect the dots as to why Mallory is sitting the dogs.  I am not sure that C &G are that friendly with Bobo though.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1669 on: July 01, 2009, 11:45:05 AM »

You betcha JSM! Monkey Devil!
Awesome. Thought you probably did.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1670 on: July 01, 2009, 11:45:25 AM »

Fanny ..I agree that the thing between Casey and Cindy is the driving factor in this case.  Not to ever take up for Casey, but I think Cindy had always put her between a rock and a hard place, George ignored her he had his own problems and she felt abandoned once Lee moved out.

I think Cindy made things impossible for Casey and had been doing that for a long time.  I'll place some examples below..everyone add their thoughts if you like.

Cindy wanted Casey to be socially popular..but didn't want her to have a social life.

Cindy wanted to spend time with Caylee but Cindy did not want to take care of Caylee.

Cindy wanted to be the boss of how Caylee was cared for but didn't want the responsibility of that care.

Cindy wanted Casey to work but Cindy did not like having to take care of Caylee when Casey said she was working, prior to Cindy realizing she wasn't.

Cindy constantly complains about having to care for Caylee, yet when Casey does not have Caylee there when she wants her she also complains.

Cindy wants Casey to go to college, yet makes no attempt at helping her, as far as we know, with college visits and filling out paperwork.

To me the list is endless..Cindy wanted to be free of Casey and the burden of caring for Caylee at that point..she just wanted to play the role of seeing her as a grandmother not care giver.   Which would be fine but she did nothing to encourage Casey's belief in herself that she could handle the situation (Caylee) which Cindy refers to a mistake.  I think Casey already had a fragmented personality and I think that in the last year Cindy had pushed this women over the edge...and they both started pushing back and forth with Caylee in the middle.

Cindy was not a very responsible parent with Casey..I get the feeling Casey could not do anything right in Cindy's eyes..yet Cindy was not about to do anything other then point that out.

Cindy did not want to get custody of Caylee because Cindy's life was a mess too.  She had a daughter who she had a hateful relationship with, a granddaughter she loved but felt was not her responsibility and resented the time and care she took.  Cindy was trying to work to pay off bills while George is zapping the money , as well as Casey was.  Her marriage was falling apart.  She was menopausal, she spoke of hot flashes and I think she was sick to death of her life and her family..but she was lazy in following through on the mothering part and the wife part..she loved to complain but we never hear of a time she put her foot down..other then making Casey come home to watch Caylee.  She really put Casey in a catch 22 relationship that was no way out of short of leaving..and I think Casey finally realized that and snapped..Caylee took the beating for Cindy.

What do you all think?

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1671 on: July 01, 2009, 11:45:35 AM »

It would connect the dots as to why Mallory is sitting the dogs.  I am not sure that C &G are that friendly with Bobo though.

I think the Anthonys will keep a low profile as for any future appearances do to the furor that was caused by the e-mail campaigns on the ones before. 

I am still peeved at the media over the anniversary of Caylee's death appearances. I asked a media source if they knew about it before, and was told they knew it on the Monday before, but it was "after they had left the office." Therefore, we didn't know about it until the night before. I am not so sure I am buying that explanation.

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1672 on: July 01, 2009, 11:45:39 AM »

That's really interesting, Seeme.  Hmmm.  Maybe we'd better be careful of what we say.... Control-a-tron is Watching! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1673 on: July 01, 2009, 11:53:11 AM »

That's really interesting, Seeme.  Hmmm.  Maybe we'd better be careful of what we say.... Control-a-tron is Watching!

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1674 on: July 01, 2009, 11:58:24 AM »

Fanny ..I agree that the thing between Casey and Cindy is the driving factor in this case.  Not to ever take up for Casey, but I think Cindy had always put her between a rock and a hard place, George ignored her he had his own problems and she felt abandoned once Lee moved out.

I think Cindy made things impossible for Casey and had been doing that for a long time.  I'll place some examples below..everyone add their thoughts if you like.

Cindy wanted Casey to be socially popular..but didn't want her to have a social life.

Cindy wanted to spend time with Caylee but Cindy did not want to take care of Caylee.

Cindy wanted to be the boss of how Caylee was cared for but didn't want the responsibility of that care.

Cindy wanted Casey to work but Cindy did not like having to take care of Caylee when Casey said she was working, prior to Cindy realizing she wasn't.

Cindy constantly complains about having to care for Caylee, yet when Casey does not have Caylee there when she wants her she also complains.

Cindy wants Casey to go to college, yet makes no attempt at helping her, as far as we know, with college visits and filling out paperwork.

To me the list is endless..Cindy wanted to be free of Casey and the burden of caring for Caylee at that point..she just wanted to play the role of seeing her as a grandmother not care giver.   Which would be fine but she did nothing to encourage Casey's belief in herself that she could handle the situation (Caylee) which Cindy refers to a mistake.  I think Casey already had a fragmented personality and I think that in the last year Cindy had pushed this women over the edge...and they both started pushing back and forth with Caylee in the middle.

Cindy was not a very responsible parent with Casey..I get the feeling Casey could not do anything right in Cindy's eyes..yet Cindy was not about to do anything other then point that out.
Cindy did not want to get custody of Caylee because Cindy's life was a mess too.  She had a daughter who she had a hateful relationship with, a granddaughter she loved but felt was not her responsibility and resented the time and care she took.  Cindy was trying to work to pay off bills while George is zapping the money , as well as Casey was.  Her marriage was falling apart.  She was menopausal, she spoke of hot flashes and I think she was sick to death of her life and her family..but she was lazy in following through on the mothering part and the wife part..she loved to complain but we never hear of a time she put her foot down..other then making Casey come home to watch Caylee.  She really put Casey in a catch 22 relationship that was no way out of short of leaving..and I think Casey finally realized that and snapped..Caylee took the beating for Cindy.

What do you all think?
Gypsy, what a thought provoking post!  And I agree, especially on the points about her complaining, yet not really following through.  I can have a tiny bit of sympathy, (enough to sit on the head of a pin,) for Cindy's plight, but I believe that she created most of the problems herself.  So much of what I see of Cindy's aggression and anger is fear, fear that her precious little world is collapsing, indeed was falling apart, way before Caylee's disappearance.  She is so conscious of what other people think, and I feel that her constant support of Casey's innocence, at least in public, is based on how she thinks other people would react.  If that's the case, her behavior is so outrageous and her worldview so skewed, I would love to be the fly on the wall when a psychiatrist examines her.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1675 on: July 01, 2009, 12:05:13 PM »

DD, I think you have read deeply into Spindy and Skanky's relationship. I haven't, for a minute, believed that Spindy was all about Caylee, or Skanky either, for that matter. It is all about "show" for Spindy. I think Spindy is the "front man" and George is in the background pulling strings. He has worked his was into a $40,000 + job to do absolutely nothing. He was a con-man before this happened, and he continues to be. I don't think he can be left out of the equation, although I do think that the core problem is between Skanky and Spindy, with Caylee in the middle.

You are right, Skanky was not given any real help with her immaturity  and mothering issues. Skanky sure did show Spindy, didn't she?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1676 on: July 01, 2009, 12:11:32 PM »

That's interesting. How would Cindy be able to do this thought? I would have no idea.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1677 on: July 01, 2009, 12:13:35 PM »

DD, I'm on the same page as you are with your very good post 
LynneinMd.
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1678 on: July 01, 2009, 12:27:29 PM »

This is the first time I have done this, so if I am doing it wrong, let me know.
I just want to ask a question that has been bugging me. Does anyone know if there is a photo anywhere of Caylee wearing a pink top with metallic lettering like the evidence found with the remains? Thanks.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1679 on: July 01, 2009, 12:30:07 PM »

LynneinMd.     WELCOME, glad to have you    I don't, but I know someone here will 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.