April 25, 2024, 09:49:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #140 6/24/09 - 7/05/09  (Read 289956 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1760 on: July 02, 2009, 09:21:45 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys and Guests!  an angelic monkey

I have just mostly been reading along the past couple of days. I have really had nothing to add. I have also been reading along on the Lindsey Baum thread. MJ is monopolizing the airwaves, so it is hard to get any real news about anything else.

I really feel sorry for Jessie. He seemed to have been one of the few decent men in Skanky's life. I know he still loves Caylee, and it seems he still loves Skanky, or at least the Skanky he thought he knew. Girls like Skanky chew up and spit out a nice guy like Jessie. He will carry the scars the rest of his life. You can see the sorrow on his face. 

I feel badly for Jesse also.
I think he cares for Casey too.
I  have thought a lot about what kind of life Caylee would be living now if she had been with the Grunds. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1761 on: July 02, 2009, 09:24:05 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 

Good Morning Monks...old and new!!  This lack of information is crazy....who shut the A's up??

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1762 on: July 02, 2009, 09:27:10 AM »

Kronk Finally Collects Reward For Caylee Tip
Commissioners Agree To Up Former Meter Reader's Legal Fees
POSTED: 3:42 pm EDT June 29, 2009
UPDATED: 6:14 pm EDT June 30, 2009
<snipped>
Former meter reader Roy Kronk has finally collected his $5,000 CrimeLine reward for his tip relating to the discovery of slain toddler Caylee Anthony's remains.

The news comes on the same day that, in a split vote, Orange County commissioners approved spending more taxpayer money for Roy Kronk's legal representation.

Orange County Sheriff Jerry Demings, who also sits on the CrimeLine board, said Kronk was awarded the money for his tip related to the Anthony case. Former Anthony family spokesman Mark NeJame also gave Kronk $5,000 earlier as a goodwill gesture. Kronk also received a $20,000 photo licensing fee for a nationally televised interview after the discovery.

Kronk's lawyer, David Evans, said he does not anticipate coming back to ask for thousands more. If he does, Crotty said it will require a full commission discussion like it did Tuesday.

http://www.wesh.com/news/19894810/detail.html

I hope he finishes paying off his child support with the reward money.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1763 on: July 02, 2009, 09:28:01 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 

Good Morning Monks...old and new!!  This lack of information is crazy....who shut the A's up??

I have been waiting for them to bust out of the shute any day. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1764 on: July 02, 2009, 09:28:02 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 

I know.I wish we would here something.
The longer the A's are quiet the scarier it gets.Beaz is even quiet. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1765 on: July 02, 2009, 09:30:24 AM »

<snipped>
Former meter reader Roy Kronk has finally collected his $5,000 CrimeLine reward for his tip relating to the discovery of slain toddler Caylee Anthony's remains.

The news comes on the same day that, in a split vote, Orange County commissioners approved spending more taxpayer money for Roy Kronk's legal representation.

Orange County Sheriff Jerry Demings, who also sits on the CrimeLine board, said Kronk was awarded the money for his tip related to the Anthony case. Former Anthony family spokesman Mark NeJame also gave Kronk $5,000 earlier as a goodwill gesture. Kronk also received a $20,000 photo licensing fee for a nationally televised interview after the discovery.

Kronk's lawyer, David Evans, said he does not anticipate coming back to ask for thousands more. If he does, Crotty said it will require a full commission discussion like it did Tuesday.

Kronk is still high on my hinky meter......if he got 20K for 'photo licensing fee' what do the A's get every time they appear on a 'nationally' televised show?

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1766 on: July 02, 2009, 09:30:42 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 

I have been waiting for them to bust out of the shute any day. 

The longer the silence,the bigger the   

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1767 on: July 02, 2009, 09:32:10 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 

I know.I wish we would here something.
The longer the A's are quiet the scarier it gets.Beaz is even quiet. 

yep I wonder if something is going on behind the scenes??

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1768 on: July 02, 2009, 09:32:28 AM »

Sunny, you and I have our hinky meters up on Kronk 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1769 on: July 02, 2009, 09:35:48 AM »

Who knows how to check kc's visitation and commissary logs?

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1770 on: July 02, 2009, 09:41:21 AM »

Sunny, you and I have our hinky meters up on Kronk 

Yep!  His girlfriend works at the jail. He said his girlfriend pushed him to go back. If he saw a skull...which I don't think he did..in August....and the police didn't respond properly why did he just wait to go back? I would have been going to the Sheriff personally. Or why not call Yuri or John Allen....it's not like they were a BIG secret!!   And now he is another who is collecting money from Caylee's murder.  30K so far that we know about......plus the city is paying his legal fees. BASTARD!!

I also would love to see where the money the A's are getting are going to.....can they protect it from being taxed by saying it is going to the foundation?

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1771 on: July 02, 2009, 09:41:56 AM »

<snipped>

I hope he finishes paying off his child support with the reward money.

Yep..that would be a novel idea, huh!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1772 on: July 02, 2009, 09:58:16 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys and Guest!
Haven't been on in a while, so just wanted to say hi! I see there has been nothing new. But you Monkeys have sure been chatty. No way will I ever catch up on the threads I have missed.
O/T
Will you guys please say a prayer for my best friend and her family. Her 10 yr. old granddaughter was killed in a tragic car accident last Wednesday night, right in front of her house. It is the Bowers and Sims family. Just a warning to all folks that if you have booster cables in the floorboard of your car get them out. Her maternal grandfather had boosted a friends car off and put the cables in the back floor of his SUV. They ran off the road and overcorrected flipping the SUV 3 times. Little Maghan died instantly when the flying booster cables pierced her in the top of the head.  Just a sad, tragic, freak accident. Her 7 yr old brother did not get a scratch, but the grandfather is in Intensive care with a brain bleed . Please keep him in your prayers also. His name is Dennis. Thanks!

Will catch you guys at a later time when real life is not so hectic. Have a great and safe Fourth of July ! God Bless our Troops and our Great Country!

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1773 on: July 02, 2009, 10:05:48 AM »

Haven't been on in a while, so just wanted to say hi! I see there has been nothing new. But you Monkeys have sure been chatty. No way will I ever catch up on the threads I have missed.
O/T
Will you guys please say a prayer for my best friend and her family. Her 10 yr. old granddaughter was killed in a tragic car accident last Wednesday night, right in front of her house. It is the Bowers and Sims family. Just a warning to all folks that if you have booster cables in the floorboard of your car get them out. Her maternal grandfather had boosted a friends car off and put the cables in the back floor of his SUV. They ran off the road and overcorrected flipping the SUV 3 times. Little Maghan died instantly when the flying booster cables pierced her in the top of the head.  Just a sad, tragic, freak accident. Her 7 yr old brother did not get a scratch, but the grandfather is in Intensive care with a brain bleed . Please keep him in your prayers also. His name is Dennis. Thanks!

Will catch you guys at a later time when real life is not so hectic. Have a great and safe Fourth of July ! God Bless our Troops and our Great Country!
How awful, my thoughts and prayers are with the entire family  an angelic monkey
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1774 on: July 02, 2009, 10:05:51 AM »

O/T

Oh that's is horrible!  I will keep the families in my prayers.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1775 on: July 02, 2009, 10:13:05 AM »

O/T

I will pray for them also. I am so sorry.  an angelic monkey

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1776 on: July 02, 2009, 10:19:46 AM »

Thank you guys so much. It is just a heartbreaking situation. The family is just devastated. They need all the prayers they can get. Got to run, I miss talking with you all.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1777 on: July 02, 2009, 10:24:26 AM »

Thank you guys so much. It is just a heartbreaking situation. The family is just devastated. They need all the prayers they can get. Got to run, I miss talking with you all.

Bye Darla.   an angelic monkey

kimmy2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1778 on: July 02, 2009, 10:55:40 AM »

O/T

Hey darla,,What a small world...im kin to Lees family,it is such a devastating tragedy ,i pray for them daily

Live each day as if it were your last!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1779 on: July 02, 2009, 11:03:02 AM »

O/T

Darla my thoughts and prayers go out to the family and yourself.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.