April 23, 2024, 03:18:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #140 6/24/09 - 7/05/09  (Read 289783 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1840 on: July 03, 2009, 01:23:55 PM »

Good Morning, I guess it is good that the Anthonys have been quiet, maybe they are on vacation?

Maybe their feet have actually gotten stuck in their mouths? 

Bad case of Foot in mouth disease! 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1841 on: July 03, 2009, 01:37:26 PM »

Good Morning, I guess it is good that the Anthonys have been quiet, maybe they are on vacation?

LOL
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1842 on: July 03, 2009, 02:39:30 PM »

After reading TUPELOHONEY'S YouTube and NORTHERN ROSE'S Post, I am having a hard time not feeling hate in my heart. I hope God will forgive me, as my intentions are pure. I just want to see Justice for Caylee. I am still here, watching and waiting, and snatching every little chance, that I may make a difference. God Bless you Caylee  an angelic monkey I wish you were here playing with the red. white and blue pinwheels that I have put out in my backyard flower beds in your honor.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1843 on: July 03, 2009, 02:42:48 PM »

Hey ya monkeys!

Im in the middle of a joyous time with my daughter & her boyfriend visiting for college break & preping for the 4th holiday.   I see many have revisited the 7/3 myspace blog of Cindy's.   This and Casey telling Lee "Maybe Im just a spiteful b!tch" summed it up for me a long time ago, amongst a few other glaring things.   What this indicates to me is that Cindy knew that Casey took off WITH Caylee the night of the 15th & what they argued about regularly; deceit, jealousy, control, theft & lack of responsibility versus bragging about what one does because Casey refused to.   Casey's response to her mother's idiotic public display of family dysfunction, "Everybody dies, everybody lies" confirms for me what happened, she killed Caylee out of spite & jealous in a rage - notice as well that Casey responding in this manner shows premeditation & that she was NOT suffering some "mental break" or "episode" nope, shes just a narcissistic monster!

I won't be on much the next few days...we're having a blast & its already going by too fast so Im soaking in every second of our time together.   I'll be back in a week regularly.   I wanted to wish everyone a safe and happy holiday, God bless

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1844 on: July 03, 2009, 03:30:57 PM »

Monkey Devil!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1845 on: July 03, 2009, 03:32:47 PM »

Hey ya monkeys!

Im in the middle of a joyous time with my daughter & her boyfriend visiting for college break & preping for the 4th holiday.   I see many have revisited the 7/3 myspace blog of Cindy's.   This and Casey telling Lee "Maybe Im just a spiteful b!tch" summed it up for me a long time ago, amongst a few other glaring things.   What this indicates to me is that Cindy knew that Casey took off WITH Caylee the night of the 15th & what they argued about regularly; deceit, jealousy, control, theft & lack of responsibility versus bragging about what one does because Casey refused to.   Casey's response to her mother's idiotic public display of family dysfunction, "Everybody dies, everybody lies" confirms for me what happened, she killed Caylee out of spite & jealous in a rage - notice as well that Casey responding in this manner shows premeditation & that she was NOT suffering some "mental break" or "episode" nope, shes just a narcissistic monster!

I won't be on much the next few days...we're having a blast & its already going by too fast so Im soaking in every second of our time together.   I'll be back in a week regularly.   I wanted to wish everyone a safe and happy holiday, God bless

Cappy,I agree.Casey is a monster. 
They all make me sick.

On a happy note.Have fun with you daughter. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1846 on: July 03, 2009, 03:41:01 PM »

After reading TUPELOHONEY'S YouTube and NORTHERN ROSE'S Post, I am having a hard time not feeling hate in my heart. I hope God will forgive me, as my intentions are pure. I just want to see Justice for Caylee. I am still here, watching and waiting, and snatching every little chance, that I may make a difference. God Bless you Caylee  an angelic monkey I wish you were here playing with the red. white and blue pinwheels that I have put out in my backyard flower beds in your honor.

Fanny,I understand.It's hard not to hate that family.Caylee should be running and playing like all happy and safe kids do.
I have thought about her a lot this morning.I was cooking all the things each of the grandchildren like.I thought about green beans.Caylee liked green beans,so I'll fix some of those too.
Your pinwheels just made me cry. 

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE   an angelic monkey

~ Peter Frampton
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1847 on: July 03, 2009, 04:05:42 PM »

Cheerful thought for the day:

Casey's looking at her 9x12 "personal" space, and remembering past "party hardy" 4th of July's!   

Want a cold brew Casey? Wash out your underwear and put 'em on wet! 
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1848 on: July 03, 2009, 05:17:01 PM »

And lastly, (whew, my brain is in overload) the list of medications that Cindy had!! WOW!  This woman was stressed!!  I guess with that family I'd be depressed, anxious, have high blood pressure, acid reflux AND panic attacks too.

Lexapro - used to treat anxiety and major depressive disorder.

Protonix - Manage erosive acid reflux, treat associated symptoms of acid reflux, and heal
esophageal erosions

Altace - used for the treatment of heart failure, high blood pressure (hypertension), stroke

Carisoprodol - muscle relaxer that works by blocking pain sensations.

Clonazepam - used to treat seizures and panic disorder

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/4351078/Casey-Anthony-Documents-Released-Feb-18-2009

[/quote]
no pictures released....OT  how can one medication treat seizures and panic disorder...sounds like something i wouldn't want to take
[/quote]

Clonazepam is a diazepam related to Valium, but with a longer half-life.  Diazepams are widely used to treat seizures and  panic, the latter a state of state of  high anxiety.  Diazepams slow down excitory neural transmission, hence help in controlling seizures.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1849 on: July 03, 2009, 06:50:02 PM »

Thursday, July 03, 2008

Tony was away in New York from June 30-July 5.  Casey was driving Tony's Jeep, hanging out mostly at JP/Ricardo/Amy’s place.  She was clubbing at night with these old friends, plus Troy and his friend Melissa who was visiting from out of town. July 3 was the day after Casey got her tattoo (or possibly the day she got it; the date is not for certain).  Casey had her nails done.  She had her hair done.  Casey and Melissa went shopping on July 3 while everyone else was at work.   (All this money probably came from Amy's missing stash.)  The group went out clubbing this night.  Late in the evening, Casey would tell her friends she had to leave suddenly -- that her brother was about to show up looking for her.  They escaped just in time...

Amy’s friend from Houlihan’s (where she worked), Will Waters, had been wanting to meet Casey.  Amy and Casey were planning to help him set up the next day for a July 4 party he was having at his home in Kissimmee.  Meanwhile, Casey was talking to anyone who would listen about her out-of-town boyfriend, and pretending to be planning for the friends' upcoming trip to Puerto Rico July 8.  And Amy was driving herself crazy trying to imagine where she would have hidden her cash in her sleep...

Amy had been saving up money for the trip.  She noticed July 2 or 3 that her $470 stash of cash had disappeared over night.  When she asked Casey if she had seen the money, Casey told her that she (Amy) had put the money away for safekeeping, but Casey did not know where.  Amy had no recollection of doing so; Casey said she must have been sleepwalking.  At this same time, there are myspace and/or text messages between Amy and Casey that indicate that JP’s keys were also missing, and that he was searching everywhere for them, as Amy searched closets, house, car -- to no avail -- for her money.

Regarding the Puerto Rico trip planned for July 8-15.  Casey was the one who had booked the tickets for her friends (per LE and Cindy). She had told her friends this was a good week for her, d/t work and babysitting considerations.  At the last hour, Casey  ended up telling her friends to go ahead without her; she would meet them there in a day or two.  Casey drove Amy to/from the airport, told Amy she would let her know in a day or so whether she was coming to PR too, and had the use of Amy’s car while they were gone.  And then she did not go at all.  Per LE and Cindy, Casey never even booked a ticket for herself. Instead, she went on a shopping spree with Amy's checks and cleaned out the account.

Meanwhile, Casey had been telling her mom that she and Caylee were in Tampa at Busch Gardens for work and for mini-vacation with Caylee.  Zani and Juliette and J's daughter Annabelle were all along for the fun. A cast of entirely imaginary characters.  The week of June 30 – July 4, Cindy was home on vacation.  Casey told Cindy that she was now back from Tampa and was working in Orlando, while Caylee stayed with the group at Jeff's hotel, The Hard Rock.  Cindy expected to finally see Caylee this week, maybe take her to a theme park, definitely have her Friday July 4 to watch fireworks. 

July 3 is the day that Cindy drove to Universal Studios, having been instructed by Casey (by phone) that she could see or pick up Caylee there in a certain parking lot at a certain time.  Casey had told Cindy that Zani’s roommate, the fictitious Jennifer Rosa, was watching Caylee this week, taking her along to Universal where they were doing character breakfasts throughout the week.  Cindy was told to wait in the parking lot to meet up with Jennifer (or someone else?) and pick up Caylee from her. 

Cindy went and waited, but no one showed up.  It was a ruse. No Caylee,  just a wild goose chase.  She tried to reach Casey by phone but didn’t hear from her until later:  more lies from Casey about what happened and where she and Caylee were.  Now Casey “admitted” to Cindy that they had actually been in Jacksonville with Jeff Hopkins this week; that they were seeing if they could make a go of it “as a family,” and that when Jeff moved back to Orlando, he and Casey and Caylee planned to all move in together.  But it seems that Cindy knew otherwise:

July 3 is also the night when Lee was sent by Cindy to track down Casey at a nightclub.  Lee  had gotten clues to her whereabouts and her plans for the evening from her myspace and facebook comments and pictures. He may have contacted some of her friends to learn of her movements. Somehow Casey found out Lee was coming for her, and escaped in the nick of time.  This incident is very important, because it shows that THE ANTHONYS KNEW CASEY WAS PARTYING IN ORLANDO -- AND NOT AWAY IN TAMPA OR JACKSONVILLE.

Cindy created her myspace page on this date, so that she could write the famous blog entry that has become known as "Cindy's lament."  Lee helped Cindy to set up the myspace profile and get started.  Cindy says that the purpose was to try to communicate via myspace with Casey.  She titled her blog “My Caylee is Missing” and set the mood choice for “distraught.”  Not "sad" or "worried" or "frustrated."  But "DISTRAUGHT."  And she started typing the words that would later come back to haunt her and give so many people a lot to think about:

“She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me.  This little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love…”

Happy Independence Day to my Monkey Friends.
(I am here, just mostly lurking and reading.)

Desi
God Bless Our Caylee.
 an angelic monkey

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1850 on: July 03, 2009, 06:55:03 PM »

Great post Desi, Im going to read it again!!!  Happy 4th to you to!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1851 on: July 03, 2009, 06:58:02 PM »

Great post Desi 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1852 on: July 03, 2009, 07:21:38 PM »

really good post Desi!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1853 on: July 03, 2009, 07:22:59 PM »

Thank you DESI, for you post. I hope you have a great Fourth of July.   an angelic monkey

The beautiful flowers from Caylee's Memorial in Jay P Blanchard park on June 16, 2009

My Favorite picture of Caylee, showing her innocence and beautiful liitle face just being a little girl.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1854 on: July 03, 2009, 07:26:30 PM »

Thursday, July 03, 2008

Tony was away in New York from June 30-July 5.  Casey was driving Tony's Jeep, hanging out mostly at JP/Ricardo/Amy’s place.  She was clubbing at night with these old friends, plus Troy and his friend Melissa who was visiting from out of town. July 3 was the day after Casey got her tattoo (or possibly the day she got it; the date is not for certain).  Casey had her nails done.  She had her hair done.  Casey and Melissa went shopping on July 3 while everyone else was at work.   (All this money probably came from Amy's missing stash.)  The group went out clubbing this night.  Late in the evening, Casey would tell her friends she had to leave suddenly -- that her brother was about to show up looking for her.  They escaped just in time...

Amy’s friend from Houlihan’s (where she worked), Will Waters, had been wanting to meet Casey.  Amy and Casey were planning to help him set up the next day for a July 4 party he was having at his home in Kissimmee.  Meanwhile, Casey was talking to anyone who would listen about her out-of-town boyfriend, and pretending to be planning for the friends' upcoming trip to Puerto Rico July 8.  And Amy was driving herself crazy trying to imagine where she would have hidden her cash in her sleep...

Amy had been saving up money for the trip.  She noticed July 2 or 3 that her $470 stash of cash had disappeared over night.  When she asked Casey if she had seen the money, Casey told her that she (Amy) had put the money away for safekeeping, but Casey did not know where.  Amy had no recollection of doing so; Casey said she must have been sleepwalking.  At this same time, there are myspace and/or text messages between Amy and Casey that indicate that JP’s keys were also missing, and that he was searching everywhere for them, as Amy searched closets, house, car -- to no avail -- for her money.

Regarding the Puerto Rico trip planned for July 8-15.  Casey was the one who had booked the tickets for her friends (per LE and Cindy). She had told her friends this was a good week for her, d/t work and babysitting considerations.  At the last hour, Casey  ended up telling her friends to go ahead without her; she would meet them there in a day or two.  Casey drove Amy to/from the airport, told Amy she would let her know in a day or so whether she was coming to PR too, and had the use of Amy’s car while they were gone.  And then she did not go at all.  Per LE and Cindy, Casey never even booked a ticket for herself. Instead, she went on a shopping spree with Amy's checks and cleaned out the account.

Meanwhile, Casey had been telling her mom that she and Caylee were in Tampa at Busch Gardens for work and for mini-vacation with Caylee.  Zani and Juliette and J's daughter Annabelle were all along for the fun. A cast of entirely imaginary characters.  The week of June 30 – July 4, Cindy was home on vacation.  Casey told Cindy that she was now back from Tampa and was working in Orlando, while Caylee stayed with the group at Jeff's hotel, The Hard Rock.  Cindy expected to finally see Caylee this week, maybe take her to a theme park, definitely have her Friday July 4 to watch fireworks. 

July 3 is the day that Cindy drove to Universal Studios, having been instructed by Casey (by phone) that she could see or pick up Caylee there in a certain parking lot at a certain time.  Casey had told Cindy that Zani’s roommate, the fictitious Jennifer Rosa, was watching Caylee this week, taking her along to Universal where they were doing character breakfasts throughout the week.  Cindy was told to wait in the parking lot to meet up with Jennifer (or someone else?) and pick up Caylee from her. 

Cindy went and waited, but no one showed up.  It was a ruse. No Caylee,  just a wild goose chase.  She tried to reach Casey by phone but didn’t hear from her until later:  more lies from Casey about what happened and where she and Caylee were.  Now Casey “admitted” to Cindy that they had actually been in Jacksonville with Jeff Hopkins this week; that they were seeing if they could make a go of it “as a family,” and that when Jeff moved back to Orlando, he and Casey and Caylee planned to all move in together.  But it seems that Cindy knew otherwise:

July 3 is also the night when Lee was sent by Cindy to track down Casey at a nightclub.  Lee  had gotten clues to her whereabouts and her plans for the evening from her myspace and facebook comments and pictures. He may have contacted some of her friends to learn of her movements. Somehow Casey found out Lee was coming for her, and escaped in the nick of time.  This incident is very important, because it shows that THE ANTHONYS KNEW CASEY WAS PARTYING IN ORLANDO -- AND NOT AWAY IN TAMPA OR JACKSONVILLE.

Cindy created her myspace page on this date, so that she could write the famous blog entry that has become known as "Cindy's lament."  Lee helped Cindy to set up the myspace profile and get started.  Cindy says that the purpose was to try to communicate via myspace with Casey.  She titled her blog “My Caylee is Missing” and set the mood choice for “distraught.”  Not "sad" or "worried" or "frustrated."  But "DISTRAUGHT."  And she started typing the words that would later come back to haunt her and give so many people a lot to think about:

“She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me.  This little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love…”

Desi
God Bless Our Caylee.
 an angelic monkey

Wow Desi, great post. You are so awesomely awesome. You gave me many things to wonder about with the Myspace post.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1855 on: July 03, 2009, 07:42:02 PM »

Great post Desi!! You put together the events of this week, a year ago, which takes on so much more meaning than reading the docs/articles. Because the info came to us in broken segments, so to speak, a lot of the events that happened last year seemed jumbled to me. I have a better understanding of what really went on now. Thank you so much. You ROCK!!      Of course, I despise Casey even more now.  Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1856 on: July 03, 2009, 07:43:56 PM »

Thursday, July 03, 2008

Desi
God Bless Our Caylee.
 an angelic monkey

Excellent post Desi!
Happy 4th of July to you all.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1857 on: July 03, 2009, 07:47:19 PM »

Happy 4th of July, to the entire Scared Monkey family.  I hope it's a happy, healthy, and safe one!

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1858 on: July 03, 2009, 08:03:22 PM »

Thanks Desi for the wonderful post.

I truly believe by this date, July 3rd, Cindy knew she was not seeing Caylee again.  I also agree with Blink something substantial that belonged to Casey and/or something of Caylee's was found in the backyard during the hectic July holiday to repave, etc.

I think Cindy feared the worst..she sent Lee to nightclubs to find her..she knew she was in Orlando..not either coast.  She knew Casey was deliberately keeping Caylee from her..and she knew something had taken place in the backyard.  Why it took her 12 more days to really track her down and pin her to it..I don't know..denial maybe..but she knew on this date she was never seeing Caylee again.  Once she smelled the car..it was over.

Yet I wonder if she and George would have ever reported any of this if her regional manager had not insisted she leave work, call LE, find Casey and get to the bottom of things...still wondering why she returned to work..why she didn't do that herself...why it took a regional manager to make her leave?  I think because she already knew the worst...and had given up. 

Cindy is now probably blaming her co- workers and manager for making her go to LE and find Casey..there never was anything this family didn't blame on someone else.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1859 on: July 03, 2009, 10:52:27 PM »

Hugs for sweet Monkeys... thank you. 

----------------------------
And since I'm popping back in for a sec, I'll share something I just discovered this evening.  Been trying to find a match for Casey's ring since last year (the band she often wears on her middle finger, and appears in pics from approx. 2006 to 2008 IIRC)... I always thought it was a Tiffany & Co. ring, since Cindy asked something about that in one of the jail visits. 

And from pics I assumed the ring either had deeply shadowed detail, or black enamel or stone inserts...

Well, I think I found it, and it's not a Tiffany's item. Nor very expensive.  Nor carved or with black inserts.  Guess I should not have been surprised that of course the ring's motif would be: GREEN SHAMROCKS.
http://auntiestreasures.com/unisex-green-enamel-shamrock-three-3-leaf-clover-spinner-ring-p-14690.html?zenid=8d23a8173b8483126d744b2e6d908dc3

Apologies if someone has "discovered" and posted this before, or if I'm mistaken.  Now I'm out for the night, and again wish all Monkeys a safe and fun Independence Day.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.