April 19, 2024, 09:50:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #140 6/24/09 - 7/05/09  (Read 289695 times)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1920 on: July 04, 2009, 10:04:55 PM »

So we are saying there are two rings???

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1921 on: July 04, 2009, 10:15:36 PM »

When Cindy asks Casey about the Tiffany ring, it sort of came out of the blue. But I think she was trying to see if Casey had been truthful previously, in much of this conversation. Worth re-reading again, IMO, for many reasons. I only show two examples. This is from NG transcripts.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0812/31/ng.01.html

Snipped:

CINDY ANTHONY: Look straight up so I can look into your eyes, darling. Thank you. I need -- you know I need to do that. It`s OK to cry, Casey. It`s all right, love. We`ve all been crying. I know the pictures of Caylee in Zanny`s apartment. Is Zanny`s apartment the one with the drum?
CASEY ANTHONY: She had a drum set, yes.

CINDY ANTHONY: The one in the picture?

CASEY ANTHONY: I think there were even other pictures. I told Lee to look through everything.
CINDY ANTHONY: OK. Is that Zanny`s apartment? Because I know whose apartment it is. Is it Zanny`s apartment?CASEY ANTHONY: That exact apartment, no. That was Ricardo`s apartment. It`s set up a lot like Zanny`s apartment.
CINDY ANTHONY: OK. Do we have any pictures of Zanny`s apartment?

CASEY ANTHONY: Mom, Lee and I already talked about this. I don`t know.

CINDY ANTHONY: OK. Sorry.

CASEY ANTHONY: It could be on the disk at home. I don`t know.

Snipped:

CINDY ANTHONY: Your Tiffany ring, your little heart ring, where is it?

CASEY ANTHONY: I don`t know. I haven`t seen it for a long time.

CINDY ANTHONY: And who gave you that ring again? I forget.

CASEY ANTHONY: Jeff (ph).

CINDY ANTHONY: OK. We can`t find Jeff.
Have you ever noticed that casey answers questions just like how cindy did for Morgan?I mean c'mon.....how many different ways do you have to ask a question to get a dang answer?cindy taught the monster daughter well.

Yes, Cindy already knows that Casey will lie when she asks her whose apartment that photo was taken at ( Casey had previously told her it was at Zenaida's apt)  and Cindy now knows that it was in fact taken at Ricardo's apt- so she says again "Whose apartment was that taken at, ...... and I KNOW whose apt it was taken at........ is it Zannys....   she just enables Casey again and again.  Rather than letting her just lie and then confront her with the truth, she warns her in this way, so she can come up with an alternative.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1922 on: July 04, 2009, 10:17:54 PM »

O.K. monkeys,back to the grandson.We have 2 kinds of birthday cake.
Icecream/cake,and regular cake.I'm sending some of each to you.   
We're gonna be zooming with a sugar buzz.   

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE

It has poured with rain all day here but it doesn't seem to have put a damper on the fireworks.... of course my dogs are having a conniption and will be glad when it's all over..
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1923 on: July 04, 2009, 11:36:02 PM »

O.K. monkeys,back to the grandson.We have 2 kinds of birthday cake.
Icecream/cake,and regular cake.I'm sending some of each to you.   
We're gonna be zooming with a sugar buzz.   

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
yum..i LOVE cake!   thanks trimm

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1924 on: July 04, 2009, 11:37:03 PM »

HAPPY FORTH OF JULY, EVERYONE!!!!

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1925 on: July 05, 2009, 12:33:44 AM »

So we are saying there are two rings???
Hi Monkeys! Excellent find on the Tiffany heart ring!  That's it.  We have identified two rings now.  Monkeys are so sleuthy!

Ring 1:  The ring I identified is the one always worn on Casey's middle left finger in so many pics.  There was much speculation for a long time about the significance of that ring; we still don't know.  But I was intrigued when I ID'd it as none other than a shamrock ring.  And that "find" eliminated this one as the Tiffany's ring referred to by Cindy.  What I want to know is:  What is it with the darn shamrocks?  lol

Ring 2:  The Tiffany's heart ring is seen in the Taco Bell pics (yellow shirt, short hair) on Casey's middle right finger and appears to be the one Cindy asked her about in the jail visit video.  If you look at Casey pics chronologically, the heart ring does seem to disappear at some point, doesn't it?  Wonder why Cindy wanted to know WHO gave it to Casey, in addition to where it was?  Wonder what info Cindy had and was trying to test Casey with...?

Incidentally, regarding the two questions Cindy asked in that jail visit, about Jeff and about Zanny, do recall that this was around the time when Cindy was floating the theory to OCSO that "Jeff" was Casey Code for whoever her boyfriend might be at any given time, and that "Zanny" was Casey Code for whoever was babysitting Caylee or alternately, whoever had 'taken' Caylee.

Hope everyone had had a good day of celebration in honor of our nation's independence.  And thanks for the cake.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1926 on: July 05, 2009, 12:55:19 AM »

Okay Monkeys.  I have an apology to make.  On July 28 at 5:50pm in this thread, I replied to a post of Capp's regarding the shorts Caylee was wearing in the "Playtime with Mommy" video.  Here is her post and part of my reply:

Capp said:  Those shorts were seen on Caylee in a home video with Casey many months before June (you can tell by the length of Casey's hair).   Suffice it to say, I questioned if those shorts even still fit Caylee, it did cross my mind that it doesnt jive.

Desi replied:  Which video, Capp?  The playing-with-Casey video?  With short-haired Casey in a green shirt, and Caylee in a purple shirt?  Sorry to be a pain, but I don't think those are the same shorts.  The shorts from the scene are described as "multicolored" and having "pink, green, and orange thin stripes.
"Autopsy Report of Examination:
  http://www.wftv.com/pdf/19801498/detail.html Pull-up p. 7-8,  Shorts p. 8.
The shorts in this particular video don't seem to match that description, IMO.  Nor does it seem as if a purple shirt (as Caylee wears in the video) would normally be paired with these shorts, IMO.  But of course ICBW.  To me the shorts in the video look pale lavender or pink, and the stripes purple. They also look a bit snug, and IIRC that video was filmed around Caylee's 2nd birthday.  Is this the video in question?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPUXPEBeapc&feature=related

Well, I was WRONG.  Since posting that reply, I've searched for different recordings of the video in question and have found a much clearer version, in which Caylee's shorts DO look multi-colored on a white background, and not lavender/pink only.  So, I apologize and hope I did not cause too much confusion; Lord knows there is enough of that to go around in this case as it is.

The shorts Caylee is wearing in the cleaner video actually look similar to the stock photo of a pair of Circo shorts we found earlier, with stripes which correspond to the written description in the autopsy report.  However, the shorts in the stock photo we found do NOT have a pink button as described in the report; these are not exactly the same as the ones found with Caylee's remains.  (And also, the shorts Caylee is wearing in the video are not exactly the same as the ones in the stock photo.)

See below for picture explanation, and again, my apologies.

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1927 on: July 05, 2009, 01:07:50 AM »

Regarding the "Bella Vita" tattoo, we keep trying to translate the term.  It is true that in literal Italian, "bella" means beautiful or good, and "vita" means life.

But that phrase does not necessarily mean literally "beautiful life."  Just like we have idioms in the English language, this is one of those phrases that has a cultural meaning in Italian.

Example: In English, "I slept like a baby" does not mean literally, "I slept in a crib with a pacifier and blanket, waking up to cry every few hours and wetting my diaper."  It means, "I slept soundly and undisturbed and awoke feeling rested."

In Italian, "bella vita"  means the kind of life where you have somehow managed to score undeserved ease, fun, leisure, material abundance, and financial plenty.  Kind of like "living the good life," but with the implication that you've gotten there through luck or pluck or perhaps through cagey means. A similar English expression might be "living the life of Riley."

Here is a link I found quite interesting, regarding the meaning of "bella vita."
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080723073159AArT1na

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1928 on: July 05, 2009, 01:13:35 AM »

Regarding the tattoo Casey got... Bobby Lee Williams says he tatted her left shoulder blade.

There is an image in her PhotoBucket of a skeleton tattooing another skeleton.  Where is the tattoo?  Left shoulder blade.

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1929 on: July 05, 2009, 01:20:53 AM »

Regarding Casey's PhotoBucket, this is a video someone compiled in honor of her birthday March 19, showcasing some of the many images in that PB. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhyABx6Tjjc

(Lyrics to song "I Could Say" by Lily Allen -- music to the above video.)
I could say that I'll always be here for you
But that would be a lie and quite a pointless thing to do
I could say that I'll always have feelings for you
But I've got a life ahead of me and I'm only 22

(Chorus:)
Since you've gone I've lost that chip on my shoulder
Since you've gone I feel like I've gotten older
Now you're gone it's as if the whole wide world is my stage
Now you're gone it's like I've been let out of my cage

You always made it clear that you hated my friends
You made me feel so guilty when I was running round with them
And everything was always about being cool
And now I've come to realise there's nothing cool about you at all

(Repeat Chorus)

The lyrics to this song are spot-on if you imagine them sung by Casey, to Caylee and to Cindy.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1930 on: July 05, 2009, 01:26:40 AM »

Desi great posts!  I am wondering how Casey is spending this July 4th.  Is she having her own anything but clothes party? 
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1931 on: July 05, 2009, 01:41:35 AM »

Casey's PhotoBucket (Icons album) contained the following phrases, among many others.

“Throw your pain in the river.”
If you died, I would die.
Never underestimate a parent’s ability to mortify their child.
I’m trying to keep it together but I’m falling apart.
..and all the men and women merely players.
Secrets and lies.
If something bad happened to her I’d kill myself.
You think you know but you have no idea.
Heart full of pain, head full of stress, hand full of anger.
REGRET NOTHING, DENY EVERYTHING.
My heart is frozen, it don’t even beat.
Beneath my poised appearance I am completely out of control.
I make little kids cry.
I’m in the business of misery.
You made me this way, don’t pretend to regret it now.
I am a slow motion accident.
I’m sorry if my agonizing pain is inconveniencing you.
LOST:  My youth.  If found, please return.
I find all my pleasure in your misery.
I’ll be your best kept secret and your biggest mistake.
Guess what?  I always get what I want.
When people you don’t even know hate you, you know you’re the best.
Fat kids are harder to kidnap.
Don’t live for anyone but yourself.
The prettiest girls can do the ugliest things.
See you in hell.
You want me? Come find me.
Damaged people are dangerous b/c they know they can survive.
I’m not the girl next door, I’m the b*tch down the street.
I’m sick.
Never a peaceful day in my life.
Soon to be famous, just wait and see.
I do what I do b/c if puts a smile on my face &
   I’m the only person in the world that matters.
Karma Police: Arrest this girl.
I am the most terrific liar you ever saw in your life, it’s awful.
Everybody has a secret world inside of them.
One day I will be famous.
Whatever happens, happens – no regrets.
I don’t want to die sitting around watching my life going by.
Something went terribly wrong.
Scared of what I saw, scared of what I did.
She’s cold & she’s cruel but she knows what she’s doing.
Lie like you mean it.
Everything is now lost.
California here we come.
A killer with the perfect weapons: Crystal eyes and a heart of coal.
We lie to ourselves b/c the truth freaking hurts.
(a little kitty praying:)  "Dear God, Please let them all die, Amen.
Mommy, when I grow up I wanna be a total bitch just like you.
The only thing I got from my family is my temper.
Pretty faces lie well.
Don’t be fooled.  I just act like I care.
I hate you.  Die.
Never go to bed angry. Stay up and plot your revenge.
I want a permanent solution to a temporary problem.
& she just woke up one day and decided it was over.
I wanted to tell you all my secrets, but you became one instead.

Some particularly eerie examples:

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1932 on: July 05, 2009, 01:43:14 AM »

Desi great posts!  I am wondering how Casey is spending this July 4th.  Is she having her own anything but clothes party? 
Haha, NorthernRose, no "flag in all its glory" this year.  Methinks her celebrating days are over.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1933 on: July 05, 2009, 01:51:14 AM »

Haha, NorthernRose, no "flag in all its glory" this year.  Methinks her celebrating days are over.

Cheesie puffs and poptart wrappers and I bet she could get creative
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1934 on: July 05, 2009, 01:53:37 AM »

Yes, that was J.P. Chatt in the background of the picture of Caylee at his and Ricardo's place.  He owns the condo/townhome. 

Off to bed.  Goodnight Monkeys, and Good Morning to those who arrive Saturday a.m. and read back.

God Bless Our Caylee.

an angelic monkey

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1935 on: July 05, 2009, 01:55:07 AM »

(Thanks for the "visual" NorthernRose!  Hope I don't have nightmares...)  Monkey Devil!

Goodnight, Sleep well when you go.

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1936 on: July 05, 2009, 01:58:28 AM »

Yes, that was J.P. Chatt in the background of the picture of Caylee at his and Ricardo's place.  He owns the condo/townhome. 

Off to bed.  Goodnight Monkeys, and Good Morning to those who arrive Saturday Sunday a.m. and read back.

God Bless Our Caylee.

an angelic monkey

Should have said Sunday a.m.  Over and out.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1937 on: July 05, 2009, 02:08:15 AM »

Nite Desi.
EverySunset
Scared Monkey

We have friends in Homeland Security!

« Reply #1938 on: July 05, 2009, 04:13:59 AM »

Near the end and OFF TOPIC-

I need a kind monkey's help. It's for my brother and his 11 year old daughter. We are very concerned for her safety. If a kind monkey with access to those sites that lists people's addresses and does background checks could kindly email me and do a couple of searches for us, we would greatly appreciate it. The stories I have heard tonight have appalled me and we must protect my niece. Any monkey's help is greatly appreciated.
Someone please email me and i will give more info. Thank you so much for your help and sorry for off topic.

"There was one, I had to look & look & look & look & look & look & look & look."-CA
GET AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER!
EverySunset
Scared Monkey

We have friends in Homeland Security!

« Reply #1939 on: July 05, 2009, 04:14:37 AM »

Near the end and OFF TOPIC-

I need a kind monkey's help. It's for my brother and his 11 year old daughter. We are very concerned for her safety. If a kind monkey with access to those sites that lists people's addresses and does background checks could kindly email me and do a couple of searches for us, we would greatly appreciate it. The stories I have heard tonight have appalled me and we must protect my niece. Any monkey's help is greatly appreciated.
Someone please email me and i will give more info. Thank you so much for your help and sorry for off topic.

Oh man, I forgot the addy 
mayleese@gmail.com

"There was one, I had to look & look & look & look & look & look & look & look."-CA
GET AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.